Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #441
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Johnny (here)

Be patient for a few weeks yet. It is as though you are most focused on free electrical energy.

I do not think it has dawned on most of what this 'technique' will mean for the world.
    Oh, it dawned on me, several years ago when these same promises were made.

I can't wait to see the device that puts out AC and DC concurrently with 3-7kw of power from a 900g device. If its real I'll be the first one to get my hands on one.

So far, what I've seen is a lot of techniques used by other "free energy" scammers.

the only difference is that I agree with the basic Premise of Keshe, I think what he says he can do is very doable... I just doubt he's done it.

PLEASE prove me wrong, lets see some data, lets see some testing, lets see anything?
    Yes. Lots of nails hit on lots of heads there!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Johnny (23rd October 2015), Meggings (20th October 2015), TargeT (20th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #442
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

TargeT wrote: "I'm in the middle of a (forever it seems) solar install, I've got to learn a lot about DC and AC and the conversion between the two (inverter) the efficiency losses etc.. I'm learning from a conventional standpoint that is really interesting when mixed whith what I've learned from E. Dollard about the di-electric "phenomenon". "

I've spent hours asking questions and listening to someone who understands current, voltage, amperage, AC and DC inverters - and it seems NOT SIMPLE to get one of Keshe's magrav generators, buy an inverter to change Keshe's "unlimited amperage DC" into something useable in an AC appliance household.

My heart and soul believe that what Keshe says and promises is possible. The lack of working devices, the years of promises, the confusion in listening to hours of Keshe you tubes, and the disheartening "forced donation" LindyLou discovered on the Keshe website this past week - well, these things are disheartening.

I am heartened by Erich's experience with the soil. I have friends who have vastly increased the mycelium in soil and thereby its life-supporting ability, using ormus, using "concentrated sea water" form of ormus - which sounds similar to what Erich recounts above.

I am not unduly concerned by the "In His Name" statement issued by Keshe a year and a half ago. There are what I term "high souls" in bodies on earth helping. Tesla was one of these, and Keshe could well be another one. Indeed, I have often wondered how Keshe stays ALIVE and does not succumb to attack by dark forces. The tiniest thought thread wafted by wondering if he is misleading us on purpose?

So as things stand, we are in "wait mode" still, until the price for this magrav unit comes down enough for poor people to buy one and use?

4. Link to Post #443
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I am advocatingmthe technology which has many other applications in addition to energy. And Target, I care even less about what you think.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

jaybee (21st October 2015), Johnny (23rd October 2015)

6. Link to Post #444
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Updated my post on page 7 # 127
    Here is Mark's latest progress

7. Link to Post #445
    Great Britain Avalon Member Xanth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    TargeT wrote: "I'm in the middle of a (forever it seems) solar install, I've got to learn a lot about DC and AC and the conversion between the two (inverter) the efficiency losses etc.. I'm learning from a conventional standpoint that is really interesting when mixed whith what I've learned from E. Dollard about the di-electric "phenomenon". "

So as things stand, we are in "wait mode" still, until the price for this magrav unit comes down enough for poor people to buy one and use?
    My understanding of the pricing and 'donations' is that the people who can afford a unit pay so that poor people can get units for free. Also as far as distributing units to the poor is concerned my understanding is that its will likely happen first in parts of Africa, rather than 1st world nations.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xanth For This Post:

jaybee (21st October 2015), Johnny (23rd October 2015), turiya (21st October 2015)

9. Link to Post #446
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by aviators (here)

Well he just showed everything my intuition was telling me, bravo for him.. subscribe to his channel & support what he's doing (as easy as viewing his video and clicking the adds that pop up); we need more "doers" to show the "talkers" what reality is about.

Spinning zinc oxide in a ball = plasma reactor?

uh. ok?

Last edited by TargeT; 21st October 2015 at 13:53.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Johnny (23rd October 2015)

11. Link to Post #447
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Well he just showed everything my intuition was telling me, bravo for him.. subscribe to his channel & support what he's doing (as easy as viewing his video and clicking the adds that pop up); we need more "doers" to show the "talkers" what reality is about.

Spinning zinc oxide in a ball = plasma reactor?

uh. ok?
    perhaps you should start a thread to further worship your hero, Target..?

That guy is not unbiased - he wasn't from the beginning (first video) but then tried to modify his comments because when he finally trashed Keshe...which he was always going to do - his 'results' would be accepted more willingly if he pretended to be all fair and scientific...

His language betrays his cynical and biased attitude..for example at the beginning of this latest video being rude to people who had tried to help him with the experiments by calling them 'apostles'... and later referring to supporters in general as Keshe 'faithful worshippers' .... (THAT by the way is why I said about worshipping your hero in my opening sentence...to show how easy it is to put someone down in this way...)...

The cynicism and bias oozing out of the experimenter told us all we needed to know about him and how far we can trust him...

you know..there is no way he would ever have shown supportive results and data - I wouldn't even put it passed him to hide positive results or falsify them in some way -

I also noticed that both the videos posted had the same kind of music in them -that is there specifically to take the p***

for example -

1. when he was demonstrating part of the process in the first video...like...oh how funny and silly it all is doing this.. (around 8 mins)

and in the 2nd video posted..

2. when Keshe is saying something...to show how funny and silly we should think he is... oh how we laugh at silly people like that and the silly people who believe him and his work -

(((the sub text being...but you're not silly to believe any of it..ARE YOU?)))

It looks like making the Keshe Foundation look like some kind of cult that people follow blindly is the main thrust of these two Hit Pieces...

And the music is there to take the p*** on a more subliminal level if you aren't aware of how it is being used...

In a way it's heartening that some real effort is being made to trash Keshe and his work and the people who are interested in what he is doing and what he is trying to achieve,.. ..as the whole thing is hotting up with what happened on the 16th in Rome..

so here's a cynical clap for you....

and I hope you enjoyed my response..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

13. Link to Post #448
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

The Lexus Hoverboard uses magnetic levitation to achieve amazing frictionless movement. Liquid nitrogen cooled superconductors and permanent magnets combine to allow Lexus to create the impossible
    I haven't had time to check if Toyota's patent on the mechanics behind this anti gravity device is available yet...

14. Link to Post #449
    Thanks

The Hoverboard isn't exactly the anti gravity device we would like to see.
    Here's the making of:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to animovado For This Post:

16. Link to Post #450
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    After all, I and others reading this may like to buy one. Presumably that is why Keshe gave a price in euros.

Thanks.

Nick
    It should be possible for a housewife to make a device in her kitchen for free electrical energy for the household, for under 10 euros.

Be patient for a few weeks yet. It is as though you are most focused on free electrical energy.

I do not think it has dawned on most of what this 'technique' will mean for the world.

oil / uranium industry will go bankrupt.
    electricity companies will go bankrupt.
    pharmaceutical companies will go bankrupt.
    companies like. Monsanto will go bankrupt.
    aerospace and what belongs to will go bankrupt.
    the auto industry will go bankrupt.
    banks will go bankrupt.
    etc etc.

Of course it will not happen over night.

During the transition time will at least Western governments do not know what is up and down.

I think you know the forces who are against Keshe Foundation. I do not think it really has dawned on those forces what it can produce.

You have an education to become broadcast electronics engineer (my first education was as a radio operator so I also have little knowledge of how radio signals are transmitted and received, but it was many years ago)

but what understanding of what you can do on plasma surpassed by a barber from Nigeria, and you could see his working device for free electrical energy in the 68th knowledge working shop (and also how it was done).

I have two friends who are trained engineers (respectively low current and high current), they laugh loud and noisy when I talk about free energy and I laugh with them, I told both of them who has the bragging rights,

and they approved it. I knew they would do that, that was why I laughed with them. The point is, they have both learned that free energy is impossible, that is why they will even not listen. They are convinced !!!!

And those who work in the above industries are convinced that the way they do it is the best, and there is no better way to do it. They will have a hard time understanding that there is no need for them any more

Johnny

edit: a mistake !!!

re what you said above about it all not happening overnight and there being a transition time - I think the transition time could be as long as 40 or 50 years... or even longer than that - a hundred years maybe (note to self~~ reincarnate when the world is a very different place and this kind of technology has transformed society and space travel from the domination of scarcity and elitism to general availability) ~ ~

It will take a long time IMO because of how radical it is and the effects on economies and employment - but everything has to start somewhere and there is already a lot of developments using nano materials and graphene ... I was listening to something on the radio as I was driving home today about Ada Lovelace and how she was one of the first on record to understand what might be coming with regards to a 'Thinking Machine' around a couple of hundred years ago - and now the computer is widespread and has changed the world - and we accept it as everyday life -

it seems to me like it will be a natural progression for technology to take but people will have to adjust to it all and this will take a bit of time -

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

18. Link to Post #451
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Xanth (here)

My understanding of the pricing and 'donations' is that the people who can afford a unit pay so that poor people can get units for free. Also as far as distributing units to the poor is concerned my understanding is that its will likely happen first in parts of Africa, rather than 1st world nations.

This is my understanding as well - Keshe does a bit explaining about the pricing in the October 16th Rome presentation, if I remember right..I will have a look for it some time soon -

For myself I'm in no hurry - I am happy to be doing what I'm doing with it all at the moment and learning as I go along - taking it at my own pace -

Heaven knows there are people that need it more than me at the moment and people who can afford to buy it more than I can....

Keshe has spoken about something (one of the things) that has inspired him to create the foundation and do the work and the sharing that he does... and it's a sad story about when he was in Africa on one occasion (I think he's been there a lot over the years?) and there was a child that was dying of starvation and the person Keshe was with told him not to give the child any food because it would kill them because their insides and digestive system had shriveled up and shrank - and then the child died of starvation anyway (because I suppose it had all gone too far to save them) and he (Keshe) decided he wanted to do what he could to improve the situation..

mmmmm I wonder if Bob Geldof has heard about the Keshe Foundation's work yet -

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (22nd October 2015), Johnny (23rd October 2015), Xanth (21st October 2015)

20. Link to Post #452
    Thanks

84th Knowledge Seekers Workshop live now - link can be found here..

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...ober-22nd-2015

At the moment Keshe is talking about the release of the technology, pricing, sharing etc..

And the coming release of the blueprint..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

22. Link to Post #453
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Last night as I was syphoning off water from my first ever gans I knocked over the jar and fried my laptop.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

jaybee (24th October 2015), TargeT (23rd October 2015)

24. Link to Post #454
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Is there an email address for anyone at the Keshe Foundation who would have ability to answer the question of cost in English for us? Johnny, Aurelius, have you ever contacted anyone there successfully?
    I bought the three books. I figured it would take 3-5 days (just like Amazon) as I remember it took over one month. ! BUT it's not any ordinary online store. I once asked a question on their forum page,

I got the answer a few days later in a workshop, but not from their forum. I think their forum is a mess, there is no management at it, but I also think we are just very pampered here in PA.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (24th October 2015)

26. Link to Post #455
    Thanks

Oh, it dawned on me, several years ago when these same promises were made.

I can't wait to see the device that puts out AC and DC concurrently with 3-7kw of power from a 900g device. If its real I'll be the first one to get my hands on one.
    No, you will not be the first to get your hands on it, you want to see it in function first! ( OK I'm a bit literal here )

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Aurelius (26th October 2015), jaybee (24th October 2015)

28. Link to Post #456
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    Arthur Schopenhauer

I do not understand why he fill the ping balls up with gans, never seen that before.

Johnny

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (24th October 2015)

30. Link to Post #457
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

I haven't had time to check if Toyota's patent on the mechanics behind this anti gravity device is available yet...
    It does not matter, it is out of day !!

Johnny

31. Link to Post #458
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    re what you said above about it all not happening overnight and there being a transition time - I think the transition time could be as long as 40 or 50 years... or even longer than that - a hundred years maybe (note to self~~ reincarnate when the world is a very different place and this kind of technology has transformed society and space travel from the domination of scarcity and elitism to general availability) ~ ~

It will take a long time IMO because of how radical it is and the effects on economies and employment - but everything has to start somewhere and there is already a lot of developments using nano materials and graphene ... I was listening to something on the radio as I was driving home today about Ada Lovelace and how she was one of the first on record to understand what might be coming with regards to a 'Thinking Machine' around a couple of hundred years ago - and now the computer is widespread and has changed the world - and we accept it as everyday life -

it seems to me like it will be a natural progression for technology to take but people will have to adjust to it all and this will take a bit of time -

Quote (note to self~~ reincarnate when the world is a very different place and this kind of technology has transformed society and space travel from the domination of scarcity and elitism to general availability) ~ ~
    LOL !!! Are you in a future life now ?? And if not, what did you say the last time ??

Quote I was listening to something on the radio as I was driving home today about Ada Lovelace and how she was one of the first on record to understand what might be coming with regards to a 'Thinking Machine'

around a couple of hundred years ago - and now the computer is widespread and has changed the world - and we accept it as everyday life -
    Tell me about it, I started in IT business in 1968, must of the time I was IT programmer, with a love and a passion for dynamic programming, so the dynamics of plasma technology suits me fine, but to tell other people

(so they understand it) what dynamic programming is, is nearly impossible, so to tell people about the dynamics of plasma technology it will be a nightmare. But on the other hand: I attended a birthday party last Tuesday.

there was a woman who throughout his life have been kindergarten teacher, I told her about Keshe's free energy (and only that part), she understood it right away, while her husband, who had been a teacher for life

did not understand it completely, but of course was very interested, it could have been much worse

Johnny

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (23rd October 2015), jaybee (24th October 2015)

33. Link to Post #459
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Last night as I was syphoning off water from my first ever gans I knocked over the jar and fried my laptop.

Stan
    Use plastic Stan, or did I not understand it ??? Sorry to hear about your accident.

Johnny

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (23rd October 2015), jaybee (24th October 2015)

35. Link to Post #460
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Is there an email address for anyone at the Keshe Foundation who would have ability to answer the question of cost in English for us? Johnny, Aurelius, have you ever contacted anyone there successfully?
    The following link will take you to the forum page entitled "Contact Us": http://forum.keshefoundation.org/contact-us
    Fill out the form & enter your question.

It took me just a couple days to receive a reply.
    However, imo, the situation with the product & website is in a constant flux - as things are changing at all times... Since Keshe is in the drivers seat, the Forum Webmaster will probably refer you either to the product page or to watch the Knowledge Seekers Videos for more recent information.

84th Knowledge Seekers Wrkshop Excerpt
    (7:21 minutes)
    Product Distribution Plan

So, under this new plan, it seems you are able to get with a few friends and together purchase 2-3 units at the one price.
    Last edited by turiya; 23rd October 2015 at 23:01.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 55 LastLast