+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    If only I had money enough I would buy his home power system when it first came out....it is rather strange no one discusses it. I understand bad people want to confuse and supress it too.

I suppose we have to figure it out. I am willing to go a few more steps to see what happens.

E
    I don't think we have anything to loose and potentially lots to gain ~

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (5th August 2015), Johnny (5th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I've just sold my house and busy looking for another one. Well, as I'm excited looking for another house I am equally excited about all this gans and plasma. Hopefully, soon after I have bought another house I will be able to concentrate on this stuff. I am alternating on the web looking for houses and watching videos of Keshe. Call it polarity if you want.

Stan
    Before you fall in love with another house, be aware of the energy the house is connected. I do not know how it is in Scotland, but in Denmark it is the following:

The heated part of the large houses where there are apartments or terraced, there are meters on all the heaters. For houses connected to district heating, from what are in some cases surplus heat,

one can not be disconnected from them.

If one has single house gas-distributing heat, it will cost about 700£ to be disconnected (at least before Goldman Sachs bought 19 % of the State owned company !!!!)

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 5th August 2015 at 09:23.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (5th August 2015), jaybee (5th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #283
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    anyway that's as far as I've got and it's all a learning process ~ I will try something else using the coils of nano coated copper next and not put so much salt in ~

It looks really good

According to the recipe Alekz https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post974677 He uses 'only' 10 - 15 % salt in the water, but maybe yours are better.

I appreciate hearing about yours and others experience !!

I am a bit busy this days, so mine will come later.

Johnny
    cheers Johnny......

and for the link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh and @ Erich ~ someone suggested in the Facebook Group the Golden Age of GANS that the brass hinge I used in the pot that went flakey orange/brown might have been brass plated steel...? Not sure if it was solid brass, I thought it was ~
    they said that as far as they were aware you got CH3 from iron, so maybe I've made CH3...?

Don't know what to do with it now it's there but I'm happy to have got that far

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (5th August 2015), Johnny (5th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #284
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

As I understand it.if rich citizens by the finished product that the Keshe institute would provide poorer citizens the system for free

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

aranuk (8th August 2015), jaybee (8th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I heard Mr Keshe say on one of the videos, ( I don't remember which one) there would be eleven given to poor people. Who would decide which persons would get one is not very clear. Who gets to decide whether someone is poor enough to get one free? is it the person that buy it gets to decide who the eleven families are that receive one or is it Mr Keshe. This is not very clear, and it SHOULD be. If it is as has been mentioned by Mr Keshe that the delivery company DHL is not trustworthy, then what company is it that Mr Keshe suggests is a reputable firm to deliver the goods punctually. One other thing when I am on this subject is this: I have not seen a video nor any written instructions to follow that explains how this small 300mm x 75mm canister is connected to our electricity supply. This is unclear and it shouldn't be. Why should it be connected to our electricity supply? I cannot see that these electric companies would agree to pay us any money for putting more energy into their grid when they have been stealing money from the population for a hundred years. Do we just tell the electric company to disconnect our supply and use the Keshe energy device quietly?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Erich (8th August 2015), jaybee (8th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #286
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Stan, start making your gans and wires, start nano coating, etc....start doing what you are able and share what you discover. I don't know anything much about electricity so I know it will be a big challenge for me to hook into the grid, etc...But, I have done other things and continue to....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

animovado (25th August 2015), aranuk (8th August 2015), jaybee (8th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

Dear Erich, I have now sold my house and today my lawyer told me we have bought another. We move into the new house on the 18th September. My life at present does not permit me to start creating nano coated wires and gans. When we move into our new house I will certainly start this process I can assure you. At the moment all I can do is ask questions that I need to know the answers to, and encourage you guys to keep going forward in your own understanding. I am with you all and I am with the people of this planet to learn all that is available for our development in the future.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

jaybee (8th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    As I understand it.if rich citizens by the finished product that the Keshe institute would provide poorer citizens the system for free
    I haven't personally heard this ~ which isn't surprising as there is a lot of Keshe Foundation stuff out there and I have probably seen just a small % of it all ~

BUT ~ it sounds exactly like the kind of thing the Foundation would do ~

@Stan ~ you said "who decides whether someone is poor enough to get one free?" ~ good question and I suppose that would be Mr Keshe? I expect that the level of poverty isn't the only factor because the person would have to be in a position to utilize the '''system'''....

Poverty is relative anyway ~ I might be considered a bit poor compared to many people in Britain but to a poor person living in Africa I am living like a Queen with all my basic needs met on the domestic level ~ so I'm not really poor ~

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (8th August 2015), betoobig (9th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

To share.....

I thought I would try doing 'it' (making Gas At Nano State) with some raw hematite that I found in the Avebury area of Wiltshire, UK....

Recipe ~ 15% ish Atlantic Sea Salt (bought from Tescos) with de-ionized water ~ scrunched up nano coated copper wire + the raw hematite ~ joined together with copper wire...

First pic 16:21 on 5/8/15

Second pic 20:02 on 5/8/15

Third pic 8:04 on 6/8/15

Meanwhile (later on the 6th) I get a visit from a Queen Bee with her tail end the same colour as the iron GANS..!!! I have never seen a bee like this before...big, black with the orange end...I was thrilled as I consider the Bee to be one of my main totems, so the visit was more than welcome ~ she had all her legs but you can't see one and was buzzing loudly and scratching at the glass ~ after taking the photo I helped her get out and she flew away ~ a black blob disappearing into the sky

Then just a while ago I took this pic ~ coincidently I notice now that I took it at 8am on the 8th of the 8th and 2015 all add up to 8 ~~~~ four eights~
    That has to be lucky...even though I'm not Chinese

(by the way...I think China may be the nation that leads the way with the 'flying car' if and when the design and production gets off the ground (pun intended )

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (8th August 2015), betoobig (9th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015), kanishk (27th March 2016)

19. Link to Post #290
    Thanks

Again I am impressed Jaybee! You and Erich seem to be on your way. Keep up the good work!

Stan

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

jaybee (15th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #291
    Thanks

thanks for the encouragement Stan....

Jayne

edit to say ~ I find the raw hematite rather primal and beautiful ~

Last edited by jaybee; 10th August 2015 at 12:31.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (20th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #292
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

I've been watching this thread as an arm-chair observer and see that it's reached 291 posts.

I'm impressed at the tenacity of the experimenters - the positive outcome of which should be ground breaking. But has anyone actually generated any electricity yet by following the many videos published by the Keshe Foundation - beyond a few millivolts from electrolytic action?

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 10th August 2015 at 20:59.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

aranuk (10th August 2015), jaybee (15th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

I am half way through watching the 30th KSW which is very informative.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I've been watching this thread as an arm-chair observer and see that it's reached 291 posts.

I'm impressed at the tenacity of the experimenters - the positive outcome of which should be ground breaking. But has anyone actually generated any electricity yet by following the many videos published by the Keshe Foundation - beyond a few millivolts from electrolytic action?

Nick
    Hi Nick why don't you watch the 30th KSW you may understand a few more things.

Stan

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

jaybee (15th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #294
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

just a note to let everyone know there are updates to post#1 of this thread.

Update includes:

10 Aug 2015 - interesting article: Disclosure, Why Sabotaging the Iran Agreement Takes Down America

11 Aug - impromptu session (Special KSA 11 Aug 2015) disclosing further technical info
    Last edited by Aurelius; 11th August 2015 at 09:48.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (11th August 2015), betoobig (11th August 2015), Erich (14th August 2015), jaybee (15th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

The 5 hr + video 74th KTS was well worth the time. Excellent stuff there.

Stan

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Aurelius (14th August 2015), jaybee (15th August 2015), Johnny (14th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #296
    Thanks

Meanwhile (later on the 6th) I get a visit from a Queen Bee with her tail end the same colour as the iron GANS..!!! I have never seen a bee like this before...big, black with the orange end...I was thrilled as I consider the Bee to be one of my main totems, so the visit was more than welcome ~ she had all her legs but you can't see one and was buzzing loudly and scratching at the glass ~ after taking the photo I helped her get out and she flew away ~ a black blob disappearing into the sky

I have never seen such a bee before, so my guess is it is a disguised jay-bee

Have you made some gans ?? and how do it look like ?

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (15th August 2015), jaybee (15th August 2015)

33. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

Latest interview with Mike Harris and M. Keshe

Johnny

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (15th August 2015), Aurelius (14th August 2015), jaybee (15th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (15th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #298
    Thanks

I have never seen such a bee before, so my guess is it is a disguised jay-bee
    haha you have blown my cover

I looked the Queen Bee up and it's called Bombus Lapidarius

Quote Have you made some gans ?? and how do it look like ?

Johnny

well I have just been away for a week so what I've got is still in the tubs ~ like the one with the natural hematite in the same post as her Royal Highness Bombus Lapidarius ~ I think what builds up and precipitates and lies at the bottom is gans ~ Erich said the other ones looked ok in a previous post and someone in the Golden Age of Gans Facebook group had something that looked the same ~ so now I have to harvest it ~ I got a cake-making syringe thing from a Pound Shop when I was away to try out, and suck up the stuff/gans at the bottom ~

then I think I have to dry it somehow and I will need to look into that and what's the best way to do it ~

I don't think there's very much but anything is good as it's all a learning experience ~

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (16th August 2015), Johnny (15th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

I don't think there's very much but anything is good as it's all a learning experience ~

To suck the Gans up with you can in pharmacies buy syringes with or without needles not quite as big but very similar to those seen them use in Keshe Foundation and they are very cheap, at least in Denmark.

Ask for the largest type.

From the memory: remember to wash it (the gans) in fresh water, before you dry it in the final stage.

I only need a suitable copper plate and some sea salt before I can start. I have thought about whether one can use copper pipe instead of a plate, it is somewhat easier to get hold of.

Johnny

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (16th August 2015), jaybee (16th August 2015)

39. Link to Post #300
    Thanks

To suck the Gans up with you can in pharmacies buy syringes with or without needles not quite as big but very similar to those seen them use in Keshe Foundation and they are very cheap, at least in Denmark.

Ask for the largest type.
    I will see how I get on with the cake decorating syringe but will also see about getting one from a pharmacy

Quote From the memory: remember to wash it (the gans) in fresh water, before you dry it in the final stage.
    cheers ~ that's what you do when you make ormus so that makes sense ~ also with ormus making you can remove the water above the precipitate then added more for the wash ~ so I suppose you could do that with the gans as well ? ~ either or...?

Quote I only need a suitable copper plate and some sea salt before I can start. I have thought about whether one can use copper pipe instead of a plate, it is somewhat easier to get hold of.

Johnny

you know ~ I don't see why not ~ copper is copper ~ perhaps the pieces of copper plate are more for convenience than anything else...dunno... in fact if you wired three or four copper pipe pieces together you would have a bigger surface area for the nano coating than you would with a flat bit ~

In those small tubs that I've done the experiments in, I just used some randomly scrunched up nano coated copper wire (using small pointed pliers and wearing the gloves for protection ~ apparently it's important not to touch the nano coated things with bare skin)

Can't wait for you to 'have a go'..at nano coating and making gans..

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (16th August 2015), Johnny (25th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 55 LastLast