+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst 1 10 20 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #181
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

videos can be falsified. I trust my friends here at Avalon. When you guys say it works then I'll believe it.

By the way, I have watched about twelve hours of those videos. They are extremely boring, mostly wasted time, mostly moving the Keshe scooter here and there or fixing the sound feed or listening to some guy off camera cutting in with off the cuff comments. Keshe is entertaining though.

But I will watch this new video, since you guys are keen on it (#71?). I got to keep an open mind because this is my dream too...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Connor (25th July 2015), jaybee (25th July 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote Ernie my advice to you is do it yourself. Whose expectations are you referring to? Your own? How many videos have you watched or are you wanting it to be proved by someone to you?

Stan
    I guess because of all the hype I thought by now someone here would have had some kind of success verifying what is in all those videos. Like a house powered off the grid or at least a flashlight that keeps lit forever - or a flying carpet! Something. All I hear of is putting it in your gas tank.

I'll keep waiting.
    To be honest Ernie at first I was thinking like you are now, but after I watched lots of the videos I started putting the pieces together with great difficulty. I kept asking questions to all the members here and they were patient with me and that helped a lot. Now after watching hours and hours of the videos, and they are many, I am now beginning to get a better understanding of this gans and plasma thing. It is not easy going I admit, but I feel with perseverance it is starting to make sense. Please don't give up pal. Also don't be frightened to ask a silly question now and again.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Connor (25th July 2015), Erich (25th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), jaybee (25th July 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Ernie my advice to you is do it yourself. Whose expectations are you referring to? Your own? How many videos have you watched or are you wanting it to be proved by someone to you?

Stan
    I guess because of all the hype I thought by now someone here would have had some kind of success verifying what is in all those videos. Like a house powered off the grid or at least a flashlight that keeps lit forever - or a flying carpet! Something. All I hear of is putting it in your gas tank.

I'll keep waiting.

Waiting for someone to build something for you is exactly what this isn't about.

Learn the knowledge for yourself while others carry out the bigger projects
    Let's try this free energy thing....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Erich (25th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), jaybee (25th July 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    I will try to find the workshop and timestamp where the upcoming demonstration of the car is announced, (if I remember correctly) but it will not be before this evening.

"I'll be back" !!

Johnny
    I became distracted yesterday. I had made a download of a workshop I had not seen before

I also woke up with a dream this morning, but before I tell about it, here is first some reactions when Keshe says: "And now we know .... ". In the start I was saying: "Oh, so we now do that".

Later on when I heard it I was yelling: "No we don't", This days I laugh slightly hysterical.

My dream this morning: I am present in a workshop and listening to it all. Then Keshe says: "And now it is time for lunch, and you Johnny, you stay here in the room, and are in control

of it all and responsible for it." I am yelling: "NO, you can not do that", but they all laughs and leave the room. For a normal person absolutely nothing happen in this room, and nothing

are supposed to happen, but for a person wakening up to magnetic gravitational fields, plasma, GANS and so on, it is a nightmare. I do not think I have ever in this life been a so called

normal person, so after a cup of coffee I look forward to the challenge. Dreaming about the workshops, and now sitting here answering my own post Yeah! But "I'll be back !!

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Connor (25th July 2015), jaybee (25th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

videos can be falsified. I trust my friends here at Avalon. When you guys say it works then I'll believe it.

By the way, I have watched about twelve hours of those videos. They are extremely boring, mostly wasted time, mostly moving the Keshe scooter here and there or fixing the sound feed or listening to some guy off camera cutting in with off the cuff comments. Keshe is entertaining though.

But I will watch this new video, since you guys are keen on it (#71?). I got to keep an open mind because this is my dream too...
    Re what you said in your first paragraph ~ there are some priceless comedy moments in the videos because of the informality and unscripted nature of it all ~ for example I had to lol in the first part of the first video in the OP when there was problems with the sound system and the batteries had run down or something and this was amusing because there they were talking about 'free energy' and limitless power and the batteries ran out !!! I'm like 'oh for heaven's sake stick some gans in it or something'

I like the very natural and human aspect to the delivery of the world changing info and teaching of the Keshe technology ~ somehow it fits with it all ~ like hardly being able to understand the accents (but grateful it's in english) ~ the unscripted nature and very simple problems they encounter while imparting info that can and at some point will, revolutionize energy systems world wide ~ there's something pure about it even though it's frustrating at times as well ~

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Connor (25th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

I will try to find the workshop and timestamp where the upcoming demonstration of the car is announced, (if I remember correctly) but it will not be before this evening.

"I'll be back" !!

Johnny
    I became distracted yesterday. I had made a download of a workshop I had not seen before

I also woke up with a dream this morning, but before I tell about it, here is first some reactions when Keshe says: "And now we know .... ". In the start I was saying: "Oh, so we now do that".

Later on when I heard it I was yelling: "No we don't", This days I laugh slightly hysterical.

My dream this morning: I am present in a workshop and listening to it all. Then Keshe says: "And now it is time for lunch, and you Johnny, you stay here in the room, and are in control

of it all and responsible for it." I am yelling: "NO, you can not do that", but they all laughs and leave the room. For a normal person absolutely nothing happen in this room, and nothing

are supposed to happen, but for a person wakening up to magnetic gravitational fields, plasma, GANS and so on, it is a nightmare. I do not think I have ever in this life been a so called

normal person, so after a cup of coffee I look forward to the challenge. Dreaming about the workshops, and now sitting here answering my own post Yeah! But "I'll be back !!

Johnny
    Made me laugh

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), jaybee (25th July 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

"I'll be back" !!

Johnny

Ha Ha ~I hear ya.!

When Keshe has been speaking and it's hard to catch the words and you're straining to understand ~ and then he says " now you understand how...etc etc" And I'm .... do I..? I don't think so..!!

Quote My dream this morning: I am present in a workshop and listening to it all. Then Keshe says: "And now it is time for lunch, and you Johnny, you stay here in the room, and are in control

Johnny

I love your dream, ta for sharing ~ I had a dream this morning that for some reason I associated with all this Keshe tech business ~ somehow I found and was looking after and responsible for this enormous elegant white rabbit ~ that was very beautiful but it was a bit stressful caring for it as well ~ like making sure it had a drink and food and didn't get hurt ~ it was about the size of a greyhound and a nice natured creature~ lots of mad things happened like they do in dreams ~ including Simon Cowell wanting to see the rabbit

When I woke up I thought.....oh perhaps that was a LUCKY white rabbit

Also what you said about getting distracted ~

I'm finding that that can so easily happen ~ there is so much info / videos etc out there ~ I'm not complaining because that is GOOD ~ but for myself I feel I must keep focused on working towards making the 'power bead' and taking in a bit of the far out stuff as well ~ to keep the balance ... I haven't watched the 71st workshop vid yet, as I intended because of practical distractions at home, but it is at the top of my 'to do' list along with the 'making gans' videos ~ and checking out the links on one of your previous posts ~

edit to say ~ re dream... it might have been a hare because it had that boney skinny look that a hare has ~ perhaps a totem/spirit animal visited me ~ I'm thrilled ~ yay

Last edited by jaybee; 25th July 2015 at 10:46.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Connor (25th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    Forgot to mention the star formation creates lift and motion. I put 0.1 ml of gans mixed with about 20 oz of fuel in my motorcycle andthe poor performance, sputtering, stalling, lack,of power all disappeared. Also doubled the capacity of the fuel. Also, put in my brush cutter. Maks sure the gans is dry. I just made a paper filter. The gans stayed on top of the filter.
    wow ~ cheers for that ~ you have confirmed that adding gans to petrol can increase the mileage and efficiency...

what kind of 'gans' was it..?

also re your last sentence ~ what's a brush cutter and why did you have to make sure the gans was dry?

You have provided useful info in your posts ~ ~

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

I'm not going to keep going on about it but just wanted to share ~

I'm now convinced it was an enormous white HARE in my dream and I just saw this in a link ~

http://www.happywishingwell.com/madamhelga/hare.html

Quote The Spirit of Hare beckons you down a mysterious path. Sacred to the Moon, the Hare embodies intuition, transformation, adaptability and secret knowledge. The Hare can also symbolize inspiration and/or lunacy.
    seems to fit

http://www.rogerhooper.co.uk/BLOG/wp...K-04-14-03.jpg

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #190
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

... By the way, I have watched about twelve hours of those videos. They are extremely boring, mostly wasted time, mostly moving the Keshe scooter here and there or fixing the sound feed or listening to some guy off camera cutting in with off the cuff comments. Keshe is entertaining though. ...
    That is really something that made me very unsatisfied.
    Why is Keshe intenionally making these loooong videos, where partially he is telling nothing substancial? He is waisting the time of his listeners and also his own time. To me that is an aggressive act regarding his audiances, who are willing to learn.

I watched one or two of his videos and it was really boring. Why is he establishing links to a remote computer, chattering with this other person only to be able in the end to show a static (!) photograph of an aparatus, that is telling nothing to the viewers. When I make presentations, I make sure to have all the necessary pictures on my laptop or in my presentation to not waste the time of my listeners.

I am really asking myself why he is doing this. May it be perhaps, to make people pay to visit the next workshop, when the real thing will come out? (BTW there are 71 of them until now.)

Regarding GANS
    Has anybody made a chemical analysis of those?
    It can be simple salts. They are produced in different solutions of salts and metals.

Also I would be very, very cautious to use any kind of nano material on food or on plants that are supposed to be eaten. When such nano materials get their way into leving cells they are much more poisenous and almost not predictable in their effects, because they are highly reactive and can pass biological barriers.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    ... By the way, I have watched about twelve hours of those videos. They are extremely boring, mostly wasted time, mostly moving the Keshe scooter here and there or fixing the sound feed or listening to some guy off camera cutting in with off the cuff comments. Keshe is entertaining though. ...
    That is really something that made me very unsatisfied.
    Why is Keshe intenionally making these loooong videos, where partially he is telling nothing substancial? He is waisting the time of his listeners and also his own time. To me that is an aggressive act regarding his audiances, who are willing to learn.

I watched one or two of his videos and it was really boring. Why is he establishing links to a remote computer, chattering with this other person only to be able in the end to show a static (!) photograph of an aparatus, that is telling nothing to the viewers. When I make presentations, I make sure to have all the necessary pictures on my laptop or in my presentation to not waste the time of my listeners.

I am really asking myself why he is doing this. May it be perhaps, to make people pay to visit the next workshop, when the real thing will come out? (BTW there are 71 of them until now.)

Regarding GANS
    Has anybody made a chemical analysis of those?
    It can be simple salts. They are produced in different solutions of salts and metals.

Also I would be very, very cautious to use any kind of nano material on food or on plants that are supposed to be eaten. When such nano materials get their way into leving cells they are much more poisenous and almost not predictable in their effects, because they are highly reactive and can pass biological barriers.
    How does the length of the knowledge workshop relate to an aggressive act? This has thrown me lol

And the Informality gives the presentation a fun side, learning should always be fun

Edited to say~ I appreciate your opinion
    Last edited by Connor; 25th July 2015 at 16:45.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), jaybee (26th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015), Olaf (28th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150725_172137.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	918.7 KB
ID:	30662

My good luck charm overseeing the nano coating process

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), aviators (26th July 2015), jaybee (26th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015), kanishk (18th March 2016)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

For anyone who would like invitation to some facebook support groups building set ups for energy devices and exploring different methods for nano coating and GANS production please pm me and ill hook you up.

Peace and love

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (26th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (31st July 2015), jaybee (26th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015), kanishk (18th March 2016)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connor (here)
    Attachment 30662

My good luck charm overseeing the nano coating process
    love it

and it's WHITE like my giant dream hare - I have a small ornament of a white hare/rabbit and I'm going to use it as a good luck charm
    for the nano coating -

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (26th July 2015), Connor (26th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    I updated post 127
    Here is update #3
    thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

watched this last night and it was good ~ I like it when he showed us the nano coated copper plates and described it as 'velvety' ~ they looked very velvety black

also watched half of the 71st workshop -

and started the first soak of copper wire in a caustic bath ~ as I already had some copper wire and caustic soda in ~ I am aware of the dangers of messing around with caustic soda having made some ormus ~ but adding the boiling water to the caustic soda you have to be even more careful and it is a bit alarming when it bubbles up dramatically ~ I wear gloves and eye protection ~ I have put it in a smaller plastic container than in the videos for this stage ~ so hope I have done the right thing with that ~ and will go to the bigger plastic containers for the steaming and drying ~

In Armen's video #141 page 8 ~ he has the lid over most of the container when he pours the boiling water onto the layer of caustic soda for safety reasons and because the fumes that come off it are pretty strong ~ I might put a scarf around my nose and mouth next time because I did get one whiff of the steam accidently and it wasn't nice ~ then I put the container in a shed outside ~

In the video in quote above the guy says he makes a pin hole in the top of the container and he also mentions that he is working in a well ventilated room ~

re nano coating the copper wire ~ Alekz did it by heating it up and then dipping it in cold water and repeated this a few times, I think, if I remember right ~

this is certainly a safer way, I would think, but you would still have to get into the caustic bath, steaming and drying to make the gans ~ so I don't mind giving the caustic method a go for now as it is all a learning process ~

I would need to dig out my camping stove for the hot/cold method

edit to clarify ~ hot using flames then cold using water ~

Last edited by jaybee; 26th July 2015 at 09:35.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (26th July 2015), aviators (26th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

I'm not going to keep going on about it but just wanted to share ~

I'm now convinced it was an enormous white HARE in my dream and I just saw this in a link ~

http://www.happywishingwell.com/madamhelga/hare.html

Quote The Spirit of Hare beckons you down a mysterious path. Sacred to the Moon, the Hare embodies intuition, transformation, adaptability and secret knowledge. The Hare can also symbolize inspiration and/or lunacy.
    seems to fit

http://www.rogerhooper.co.uk/BLOG/wp...K-04-14-03.jpg

Thanks for your sharing jaybee. Although this is not a spiritual thread, the entire Keshe concept. in my point of view, is about to be conscious about the function of the whole Universe. I will try to make it short !

First of all, do not underestimate the 'power' of the spirit animals. Here is a story of my own. After leaving the school, some weeks before I became 17 years old, I sat and wondered how I could get an original

thought which could not be related to something I already knew in advance . I could see I had to go outside myself, but how could I do that. Then a fairy tale about a boy traveled out in the world came to my mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wo...ntures_of_Nils I am not sure I ever had read the story, but I have heard about it. In my imagination I put myself on a goose and we flew off into the night.

I asked the goose: "Where are we going to ?", The goose turned its head against me and a bit angry said: "It is up to you to decide". WHAT!!! The goose was talking to me, that was certainly not something that came

from my imagination, but I gave it a destination, and when I sensed we where there (It was black night, I was not able to see anything), I said thank you to the goose, and went back by myself. That was weird but

I caught the feeling to be outside myself and could also see/feel the possibilities about it, for example what to day is called remote viewing. I think it was a day or two after that, I had my first really OBE.

I have never met the goose after that, but every fall and spring when I see (in the night hear) the geese flying to their new destinations, I always send them my unconditional love and wish them a good and safe journey.

I could not find a goose as a spiritual animal in the happywishingwell site but maybe it will come some day !

So talk to your hare !!

Many good wishes.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (26th July 2015), jaybee (26th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

There seems to be some apparent discrepancies between the PDF drawings and what we see in the 68th workshop. In the power cells connected to the grid, we do not see any windings around the power cells.

I have asked the Keshe forum about it, and if I get an answer I will post it here.

If you download the 68'th workshop (or have done it), play it with the VLC Player, take a snapshot and zoom in, you will see clearly there are no windings around them.

Johnny

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (26th July 2015), jaybee (27th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Thanks for your sharing jaybee. Although this is not a spiritual thread, the entire Keshe concept. in my point of view, is about to be conscious about the function of the whole Universe. I will try to make it short !

Many thanks for the beautiful post about your encounter with goose spirit, Johnny

Re the extract quoted above ~ yes creation ~ manifestation ~ the whole shebang

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (26th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

"I'll be back" !!

Johnny
    OK, I found it, but its says not specific the car, but what they have worked with in the background, so I obviously took it as the carsystem, but who knows what he will come up with on this day.

The announcement starts about 20:00 in the video the 70th knowledge seekers workshop.

Johnny

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (26th July 2015), Connor (26th July 2015), jaybee (27th July 2015)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

For anyone starting out with the Gans creations processes these support groups on Facebook are a big help and a place to discuss methods and results.

'Golden age of gans' 'Free energy to power your home - universal stone teachings' and 'keshe technology processes and results'

Just pop them in the search bar at the top

One guy in the group had made a portable torch. One guy made a portable pack to charge his mobile phone. Also many experiments on going to do with cars and increasing mileage / economy

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (27th July 2015), jaybee (27th July 2015), Johnny (27th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst 1 10 20 55 LastLast