+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #41
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

pls keep looking at the 1st post of this thread, it will be updated as things progress.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 9th July 2015 at 02:19.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Johnny (4th July 2015), PathWalker (4th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Any updates on how this project is going

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Johnny (4th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Mental note to self...

aren't these cells DC?

how do they connect directly to an A/C power grid?
    they explain this in the video
    I have watched it up to 3.5 hours, he said he plugged it in to a wall, and didn't explain how it worked.

I am working from an electrical engineering background and have worked with free energy devices before. it takes an inverter to go from DC to AC that when I last checked started in the $1500-$4500 range to handle fluctuating DC cominig out of the device.

Instead of saying its in the video it would help if you spent a few moments explaining for those who don't have 36 hours to watch a video what you understood they were sharing.

any post I say mental note to self means I haven't learned the answer yet so don't bother wasting space saying watch the video. unless you want to give a time stamp of where he explained it... thx

It is a very important piece to my puzzle.

I will build one this weekend to learn what I can
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 3rd July 2015 at 16:49.

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I have watched the first 6 hours and I still am no wiser what they are talking about. Am I the only one? The barber is difficult to understand with his African accent. Dr Keshe is also difficult at times to understand too.
    For something that is so important and unsurpassed in human development as free energy etc, one would think it would be presented in a more understandable video.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Alan (6th July 2015), Billy (4th July 2015), Erich (4th July 2015), Johnny (4th July 2015), mahalall (21st February 2016), Nick Matkin (6th July 2015), Ol' Roy (16th July 2015), thunder24 (3rd July 2015)

8. Link to Post #45
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

Instead of saying its in the video it would help if you spent a few moments explaining for those who don't have 36 hours to watch a video what you understood they were sharing.

any post I say mental note to self means I haven't learned the answer yet so don't bother wasting space saying watch the video. unless you want to give a time stamp of where he explained it... thx
    Amen to that on any video posted. I rarely watch anything that's accompanied by something like "watch this!" or "amazing video!" The longer the video, the longer the courtesy summary should be IMO.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

airaspect (5th July 2015), Alan (6th July 2015), Johnny (4th July 2015), Nick Matkin (6th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (3rd July 2015), thunder24 (3rd July 2015)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I have watched the first 6 hours and I still am no wiser what they are talking about. Am I the only one? The barber is difficult to understand with his African accent. Dr Keshe is also difficult at times to understand too.
    For something that is so important and unsurpassed in human development as free energy etc, one would think it would be presented in a more understandable video.

Stan
    I think it is important enough for all of us to work through and put what they are sharing in layman's terms...

I am grabbing the pieces to get it started this weekend, I have no idea how long it takes for the brine to be drawn down to powder, so I will share everything as I go one step at a time.

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Outer circle Positive to Negative, inner circle, negative to negative this is critical

creates the gravitational field and the magnetic field so their interaction creates the plasma field 3:04

inner loop neutron, outer loop proton

explains how reactor is achieving lift... 3:14

next he is going to explain how he is using this system for powering Alex's car 6:22

he shows the gravitational field moving clockwise on the inner loop

30 years ago I had a dream on how to power a car with a wind type generator, but the wind blew a part in one direction but the other part spun in the opposite direction, this is finally filling in a very important part I needed to replicate it...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 3rd July 2015 at 22:13.

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I await further explanation from Rocky and Aurelius on the first video which I have watched in full now. Dr Keshe in the second day video explaining the ins and outs of the morality and ethics involved is very impressive of what I have watched so far. I am only an hour in of the 3 hr video. It all sounds wonderful to me even though I don't quite follow the gans stuff.

Stan

Edit: A power message warning is given in return of the information.
    Last edited by aranuk; 3rd July 2015 at 22:41.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Aurelius (5th July 2015), Johnny (4th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Latti's Avatar
    Thanks

Since the current models of the universe don't work mathematically, dark matter and dark energy are invented to fill in the gaps. The origin of the universe isn't understood; so. the big bang is created without any concept of the energy or forces involved. We don't have a clue about how magnetism or gravity operate. We aren't sure whether sub-atomic energies are particles or waves and consciousness is completely removed from equations.

The current gaps in the knowledge of mainstream science leaves open the possibility that Keshe's theories may have merit; however, on his form, Keshe admonishes members for not being creative and attempting new experiments with new materials.

Keshe seems to be at a similar state as were Pons & Fleshman in 1989. He has achieved incredible results from some experiments, but he really doesn't fully understand the mechanisms at work; so, his explanations leave huge gaps.

Sometimes people not educated in a particular field can achieve breakthroughs because they haven't been taught that, "It can't be done."

It seems that the free energy movement is at a stage where we know it's possible. Some devices look promising, but there are still significant gaps in our understanding of the energies or forces involved.

I'll keep tracking Keshe's activities hoping that he will initiate a real breakthrough, but if he has the answers today, his explanations are lacking critical details.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Latti For This Post:

alh02 (5th July 2015), Johnny (4th July 2015), KiwiElf (3rd July 2015), Meggings (3rd July 2015)

16. Link to Post #50
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I await further explanation from Rocky and Aurelius on the first video which I have watched in full now. Dr Keshe in the second day video explaining the ins and outs of the morality and ethics involved is very impressive of what I have watched so far. I am only an hour in of the 3 hr video. It all sounds wonderful to me even though I don't quite follow the gans stuff.

Stan

Edit: A power message warning is given in return of the information.
    Stan .. the complete set .. 4 videos are now uploaded in the OP (ie. post #1 in this thread)
    Last edited by Aurelius; 5th July 2015 at 18:05.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Johnny (4th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

First many thanks to Aurelius and others for the good job you have done here. !!!

Quote Posted by Latti (here)
    Keshe seems to be at a similar state as were Pons & Fleshman in 1989. He has achieved incredible results from some experiments, but he really doesn't fully understand the mechanisms at work; so, his explanations leave huge gaps.

Sometimes people not educated in a particular field can achieve breakthroughs because they haven't been taught that, "It can't be done."

It seems that the free energy movement is at a stage where we know it's possible. Some devices look promising, but there are still significant gaps in our understanding of the energies or forces involved.

I'll keep tracking Keshe's activities hoping that he will initiate a real breakthrough, but if he has the answers today, his explanations are lacking critical details.
    I will not blame him for that. As Keshe said in the day one video, Alex had given him a brain-cut, I think we all need that, so we do not think so linearly. At least I think I understand it much better now, the keyword to that is, that

the field is built up and then is stable, but also, as more you use (of electricity) the more you give to the grid. In any case it is fantastic what Alex has done (also to my understanding), and I certainly do not claim I understand most

on a mental level. My own 'discovery' from the late 60's about how the UFO's works, is to reverse the functionality of the radio tube, so the power went outside the tube and regulate it from the inside, and by that change the

the frequency outside. But I stopped my studies because I had nothing to use them for. The way we lived/live was not worth to export to other planets.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (7th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #52
    Deactivated
    Thanks

good to see many are following ...

.... and here
    Last edited by Aurelius; 5th July 2015 at 05:11.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (8th September 2015), Johnny (5th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #53
    Deactivated
    Thanks

more details on what Alekz did:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/technology
    Last edited by Aurelius; 5th July 2015 at 18:06.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Johnny (5th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

How do we get the two different gans? Mix A dried titanium dioxide? how do we get this? Dried brass gans ? How do we get this? gans mix B CH3 whatever that is and how do we get it? Nano particles? How do we get this? How anyone in China or in any other country can produce free energy with these videos beats me. I understand English more than they do and I haven't a fricken clue.

Stan

PS I am now mystified than I was before I watched the 16 hour videos.
    Last edited by aranuk; 5th July 2015 at 01:56.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (5th July 2015)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Hi Aurelius, presumably you are now off the grid and are getting all your energy for free. I am miles and miles away.

Stan

27. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (5th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Another thing is this: we have been hearing about free energy for years on Avalon and how important it will be for the common man and woman in the world. How it will be able to set us all free etc. Why hasn't Bill Ryan said a single word about this. Why are the top posters on Avalon not saying anything either. I posted a question to Wade Frazier and he didn't clarify what he thought about it. Seems strange.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 5th July 2015 at 02:06.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Aurelius (5th July 2015), Johnny (5th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #57
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Another thing is this: we have been hearing about free energy for years on Avalon and how important it will be for the common man and woman in the world. How it will be able to set us all free etc. Why hasn't Bill Ryan said a single word about this. Why are the top posters on Avalon not saying anything either. I posted a question to Wade Frazier and he didn't clarify what he thought about it. Seems strange.

Stan
    ... yes, strange isn't it? ... we've been given the free energy plus much more and no one noticed? ... though many may still not notice.

ps. Bill did say something here, but tbh i do not think he has had this on his radar & hence is not up to speed on what we are dealing with here.

do not forget, it is Keshe technology, working via an intermediary with TEPCO, that has helped start bringing the radiation at Fukushima under control & here & here (though not the contaminated sea water at this stage)
    Last edited by Aurelius; 3rd August 2015 at 13:43.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (5th July 2015), Johnny (5th July 2015), kanishk (18th March 2016)

32. Link to Post #58
    Deactivated
    Thanks

How do we get the two different gans? Mix A dried titanium dioxide? how do we get this? Dried brass gans ? How do we get this? gans mix B CH3 whatever that is and how do we get it? Nano particles? How do we get this? How anyone in China or in any other country can produce free energy with these videos beats me. I understand English more than they do and I haven't a fricken clue.

Stan

PS I am now mystified than I was before I watched the 16 hour videos.
    Stan .. pls follow the links at the bottom of post#30. This will show you how to make nano material and then using this, how to make gans material.

in summary:
    CO2 (gans) = nano coated copper + zinc
    CUO (gans) = nano coated copper + copper
    CH3 (gans) = nano coated copper + iron
    Alekz used composite fields ie. brass gans

if i can find the time, i will explain why these materials are used to create these particular gans's and how to calculate the required mag-grav field strength yourself and then determine what materials one needs, to produce what you want.

the 4x video's in the initial post have a lot of information, try to absorb it all. then one can move on to these. do not overlook the Chinese workshops, they pick up the knowledge extremely quickly and literally the next day, have built something ie. the transfer of the watermelons information field to the water (which interestingly enough Alekz did a few months before with the banana - the videos in the OP discuss this).

it is very important for one to understand the concepts & principles and not go into copy and replicate mode, without understanding what you are doing.
    ie. in the medical systems, for example, you can cure cancer, or you can kill someone, if you don't know what you are doing. soon you will come to realise the significance of the information that has been release.

for the newbies, i wouldn't bother building an energy or levitation device at this stage. let the others that are further ahead do this, if we get it right, they will all share their findings freely so we can all learn from each other. at this stage i would focus on understanding the principles and concepts first. the 1st wave of knowledge seekers spent time in the lab & had little success, as they were clueless about what they were doing, do to a lack of understanding of the fundamental principles. it appears Me Keshe is trying to correct this with the 2nd wave.

here are some items you can look out for:
    1. what is a plasma? (at a high level) .. how does it differ to what is called plasma in mainstream physics?
    2. what is a mag-grav? (this is one area where mainstream physics went wrong, thinking grav was created from mass)
    3. mag-grav positioning: what it is, why it is important, how can you use it?
    4. how does the CO2 kit emulate a simple leaf? why is this important? what do we learn from this?
    5. how is light created? how can you also create light in the same way the sun does?
    6. what are the principle and transition fields?
    7. where is "matter" (what we perceive with our 5 senses) located in a plasma and why?
    8. what is nano material, how do you create it, why is it important?
    9. what is gans material, how do you create it, why is it important?
    10. what is a free plasma, how do you create it, why is it important? why are we not able to detect it with standard instruments?
    11. what is a star formation? why is this important?
    12. where does the star formation lie within our bodies? how do you operate it?
    13. what are viruses? why is this a big issue when travelling deep in space? how do you deal with it?
    14. what is the source of most human health issues, how do you treat them? ( ref)
    15. how life is created? (ref) and ref, also relates to bursich lotus
    16. what are the conditions for life? how can you create you own life?
    17. karma .. how does it work? (described in plasma science)
    18. what is RNA, how does it relate to DNA? (using plasma concepts)
    19. material production, how do you do it? (oasis system)
    20. food digestion, how does it work? how do you feed / nourish yourself plasmatically?
    21. how does the brain work, how can you replicate it? (plasmatically)
    22. why are you able to derive megawatts / gigawatts from plasmatic energy systems? why is this not possible with some of the more common free-energy systems?
    23. what "locks" us human beings into this "matter" field and why? (ie. COHN)
    24. what are the consequences of plasmatic gradients? .. gradients between mag-grav? and also between different plasma's? (the latter being the pending issue with our solar system)
    25. how does the free plasma relate to the soul and emotional intelligence of any being?
    26. why does a ufo or any craft utilising plasmatic fields glow? how do they "disappear"?
    28. how many variants of the star formation are there? what are the pro's and con's (at a high level) ?
    29. how do you transfer "information fields" from one medium to another?
    30. how can you use this tech in agriculture?
    34. what is the peace roadmap? why does it exist?
    35. how many attempts have there been on Mr Keshe and his family's lives? why is the man still here?
    36. what happened in the years Mr Keshe spent in Belgium?
    37. what happened when Mr Keshe attempted to demonstrate his working craft in Belgium?
    38. what are Mr Keshe's accusations against Mr Hans Bracquene, the ex King of Belgium, IMEC and the ESA ?
    39. why is Mr Keshe now based in Italy?
    40. what is Mr Keshe's intention with world religious leaders? why?
    41. how was Mr Keshe involved with the Northern Ireland peace talks?
    42. Mr Keshe offered his technology to TEPCO to help Fukushima clean-up the radiation issues. What did they do? What is the current status? Why does everyone need to know about this? (ref here, here & here)
    45. how does plasma tech enhance / re-define our understanding of cosmology, astronomy and astrology?
    46. how do you treat human medical conditions?
    47. what wrong doing has Mr Keshe been accusing Stephen Hawking of, for many years now ?
    48. what do we learn from plasma science regarding "dreaming"?
    49. what are the main factors one will be faced with when travelling into deep space?
    50. what are the two modalities we can choose to travel into deep space with? what are the pro's and con's?
    51. as you move up the "advanced civilisation" scale, what can we say about those that use "ufo's"? how can we substantiate this?
    52. if you could re-locate planet earth elsewhere, how would this effect life in this eco system? what are the constraints?
    53. why did the dinosaurs exist at the time they existed? if you could breed them today what would happen?
    56. when humans from earth travel in deep space, using plasma tech, what colour does our skin appear? why?
    57. when travelling into deep space, why do we not want to use conventional electronics / semiconductor based systems? ie. anything based on electron flow. why?
    58. when encountering advanced life in deep space, how do they determine your intentions?
    59. what is interesting about this strange critter? with an understanding of plasma tech, how can you put a logical argument together regarding the origins of this critter? ... likewise for other** critters that live amongst us?
    60. using plasma tech, how can we easily explain this? ie. how it works & what is going on?
    61. if an object in plasma state (nano or gans) like a sun or a planet (with atmosphere), creates two reflections. how can you verify this with a simple experiment?
    62. where did Einstein go wrong? what region within a plasma does Einstein's speed of light hold? why?
    63. understanding plasma tech, how can you use your emotion & soul to change your physical appearance to suite the conditions of a particular environment?
    64. ...

the above list is a bit of a mess (splatter of collected information), but hopefully will provide a check-list for some

I fully acknowledge Mr Keshe is not the best person to explain the knowledge, in an easy & understandable fashion. but stick with it, you wont regret it.

Alekz's work has been detailed here

everyday, more & more information and details are being released, so keep you eyes peeled here
    Last edited by Aurelius; 3rd August 2015 at 13:48.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

angelfire (5th July 2015), animovado (24th August 2015), aranuk (5th July 2015), beathoven (29th October 2015), Johnny (5th July 2015), kanishk (27th March 2016), LoneWolf76 (30th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Hi aurelius, many thanks sir!
    I will do as you say.

Stan

35. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (5th July 2015)

36. Link to Post #60
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Latti (here)
    <snip> 1. The origin of the universe isn't understood <snip> 2. We don't have a clue about how magnetism or gravity operate <snip>

<snip> 3. Pons & Fleshman in 1989 <snip>
    <snip> 4. his explanations are lacking critical details <snip>
    1 plasmatic division (a repeating process). unicos tbc
    2 source fields are magnetic (plasmatic). gravity (opposing mag fields) are created from this
    3 fission / fusion doesn't exist. but they were on the right track and were successful
    4 watch the free KSW's or join: https://spaceshipinstitute.org/
    Last edited by Aurelius; 5th July 2015 at 17:46.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (5th July 2015), Johnny (5th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 55 LastLast