1. Link to Post #861
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Thanks for the heads up KiwiElf ....

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...y-july-26-2016

Quote The 123rd Knowledge Seekers Workshop will be Tuesday July 26 2016 at 10 am CEST. (1 am Pacific time)

This workshop is expected to be a major breakthrough in the world of science...and the Spaceship program!

(Note: This Workshop will start on Tuesday not Thursday.)
    You're welcome - hope Aurelius (and other interested parties) spots it too. VT seems to be quite supportive of Keshe's work

2. Link to Post #862
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,011 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Thanks for the heads up KiwiElf ....

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...y-july-26-2016

Quote The 123rd Knowledge Seekers Workshop will be Tuesday July 26 2016 at 10 am CEST. (1 am Pacific time)

This workshop is expected to be a major breakthrough in the world of science...and the Spaceship program!

(Note: This Workshop will start on Tuesday not Thursday.)
    You're welcome - hope Aurelius (and other interested parties) spots it too. VT seems to be quite supportive of Keshe's work

it's just started now ----

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Aurelius (29th July 2016), Callista (29th July 2016), Johnny (26th July 2016), KiwiElf (26th July 2016)

4. Link to Post #863
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Thank you for the heads-up KiwiElf - listening now - amazing stuff!! I want to make my own spaceship!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

jaybee (31st July 2016), Johnny (26th July 2016), KiwiElf (26th July 2016)

6. Link to Post #864
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You're welcome Callista - hope we can put up a YT video of the finished presentation

7. Link to Post #865
    Thanks

Oh yes! a YT vid would be excellent as I couldnt watch all the live stream. The content was fascinating - I felt on one level I didnt understand it at all, but on another level it made perfect sense. So I would love to have the opportunity to go over it again.

Has anyone tried the generator? Would be interested in any feedback on how efficient it is...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

jaybee (31st July 2016), Johnny (28th July 2016), KiwiElf (27th July 2016), TargeT (27th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #866
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Has anyone tried the generator? Would be interested in any feedback on how efficient it is...[/SIZE]
    Yes, this would be interesting!

I would love to see an example, just one....?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Callista (29th July 2016), Johnny (28th July 2016), Nick Matkin (29th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #867
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Has anyone tried the generator? Would be interested in any feedback on how efficient it is...[/SIZE]
    Yes, this would be interesting!

I would love to see an example, just one....?
    You can look at this:

http://www.magravsplasmaproducts.com/

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 28th July 2016 at 23:32. Reason: add site
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Callista (29th July 2016), jaybee (31st July 2016), KiwiElf (29th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #868
    Thanks

Thanks Johnny - I have seen this - but I would like to hear from someone who has actually used it to get their feedback.

Here is the latest from the Keshe Foundation - it is the vid of the livestream from the other day

123rd SPECIAL PRESENTATION Knowledge Seekers Workshop - July 26, 2016 @ 10AM CET

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Aurelius (29th July 2016), jaybee (31st July 2016), Johnny (29th July 2016), KiwiElf (29th July 2016), PathWalker (29th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #869
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Fantastic Callista - I hoped it (the video) would show up. Apparently Keshe has been overwhelmed with orders for his generator since the live streaming a few days back. (am trying to find the article). Part of it mentioned that perhaps the human conciousness and positive will may somehow interact with the devices - in other words, the user might be part of the equation (and may also explain why some people can't get it to work). This isn't the first time I've heard of this with "human interaction" in regard to "free energy" type devices; this goes back a long ways (ie from memory - also a guy called Keeley - who used sound waves to propel a motor, and a whole lot more inventors I can't remember, right back to the early 1900's).

Rex Research - if they're still around - used to have hundreds of papers about these kinds of inventions

EDIT Downloading the above video now - ouch 2.5 GB!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th July 2016 at 05:51.

16. Link to Post #870
    Thanks

Thanks Johnny - I have seen this - but I would like to hear from someone who has actually used it to get their feedback.
    There is as you know two kinds of magrave units. Magrave power and magrave generator. The last type is brand new and hardly come out to the buyers yet, it was the one shown in the video.

Many have built their own magrave power, but not made them able to work, probably because of poorly resolved or incomplete / incorrect blue-print in the beginning, but there are also many who have gotten them to work.

There will soon be published the blue-print for the magrave generator.

You can try to contact the Australian & New Zealand foundation: http://www.keshe-plasma-products.com...category_id=20 there is a telephone number on the top

But the bottom line is: a new era has begun !

Johnny

Quote but I would like to hear from someone who has actually used it to get their feedback.
    If you had one (total free energy in your house), would you dare to make it public ???

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 29th July 2016 at 06:22. Reason: more
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Aurelius (29th July 2016), Callista (29th July 2016), jaybee (31st July 2016), KiwiElf (29th July 2016), PathWalker (29th July 2016)

18. Link to Post #871
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well Johnny, the staff from Veteran's Today who went there and saw it working shouldn't be ignored.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ics-VT-article

(NOTE: Aurelius spotted some minor errors in this report but nothing to do with the technology)

Clearly, there's something to it. (And lest we forget, the naysayers said we'd never fly and that jet and rotary engines would never work either).

They were wrong.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th July 2016 at 06:10.

19. Link to Post #872
    Thanks

Well Johnny, the staff from Veteran's Today who went there and saw it working shouldn't be ignored.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ics-VT-article

(NOTE: Aurelius spotted some minor errors in this report but nothing to do with the technology)

Clearly, there's something to it. (And lest we forget, the naysayers said we'd never fly and that jet and rotary engines would never work either).

They were wrong.
    I was talking about the beginning 2012-2013

Quote They were wrong.
    They were ALSO wrong !!

Science also said, if you ran over 50 kilometers an hour on a train so the brain would be blown out.

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 29th July 2016 at 06:32.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Aurelius (29th July 2016), Callista (29th July 2016), jaybee (31st July 2016), KiwiElf (29th July 2016), PathWalker (29th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #873
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

LOL didn't you know, mainstream "science" is the new mainstream religion for the "blind"

22. Link to Post #874
    Thanks

LOL didn't you know, mainstream "science" is the new mainstream religion for the "blind"
    I know it is a kind of religion !

Johnny

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Callista (29th July 2016), jaybee (31st July 2016), KiwiElf (29th July 2016)

24. Link to Post #875
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Well, unfortunately main-stream science has created the platform allowing this debate.

Anyway, let's see how long it is before money-grabbing concerns start stocking Keshe's devices.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Callista (29th July 2016), Johnny (29th July 2016), KiwiElf (29th July 2016)

26. Link to Post #876
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

The problem with mainstream science is that it is the latest and greatest form of might makes right, the bulk drives the masses, the C-grade is so full and sure of it's self in it's ignorance whereas the more intelligent are careful to be correctly unsure of themselves.

That mainstream science might make it to a level of 120IQ, but the more rarefied understandings required to be met to understand the questions at hand, exceed that level of intellect, and in some ways, notably so.

Thus the connection is in... intelligence that is raised by the given self.... and cannot be brought down.

Quote “Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has ceased.”
    Quote “Governments want efficient technicians, not human beings, because human beings become dangerous to governments – and to organized religions as well. That is why governments and religious organizations seek to control education.”

Part of the problem of book derived science, with a set past that forces a directed future--there is no capacity for correction. Which is a dogmatic situation that will always lead to fundamental error.
    Quote “Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay.”
    Quote “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Quote “The following of authority is the denial of intelligence. [It] may help us temporarily to cover up our difficulties and problems; but to avoid a problem is only to intensify it, and in the process, self-knowledge and freedom are abandoned.”

Which directly indicates that the problem is fundamental in science. that the errors are DEEP and FUNDAMENTAL in both the science, the thinking and mathematical formulae. The more intractable the problem ----the more fundamental the mistake in the formulation of the question.
    Quote “If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem. ”
    Quote “Thought is so cunning, so clever, that it distorts everything for its own convenience.”
    Quote Truth cannot be brought down, rather the individual must make the effort to ascend to it. You cannot bring the mountain-top to the valley.
    On how to encircle and control humanity:

Quote ''I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally. Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or to coerce people along any particular path. If you first understand that, then you will see how impossible it is to organize a belief. A belief is purely an individual matter, and you cannot and must not organize it. If you do, it becomes dead, crystallized; it becomes a creed, a sect, a religion, to be imposed on others. This is what everyone throughout the world is attempting to do. Truth is narrowed down and made a plaything for those who are weak, for those who are only momentarily discontented. Truth cannot be brought down, rather the individual must make the effort to ascend to it. You cannot bring the mountain-top to the valley. If you would attain to the mountain-top you must pass through the valley, climb the steeps, unafraid of the dangerous precipices.

If an organization be created for this purpose, it becomes a crutch, a weakness, a bondage, and must cripple the individual, and prevent him from growing, from establishing his uniqueness, which lies in the discovery for himself of that absolute, unconditioned Truth.
    … The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth. I am not concerned whether you pay attention to what I say or not. I want to do a certain thing in the world and I am going to do it with unwavering concentration. I am concerning myself with only one essential thing: to set man free. I desire to free him from all cages, from all fears, and not to found religions, new sects, nor to establish new theories and new philosophies.
    all quotes from Krishnamurti

This is why observation and the rise of philosophy (and astrology*) is the true and steady father of all sciences. Science is meaningless if it has the wrong origins and emphasis. Science becomes not truth and seeking... but the yoke of control of self and group (a C-grade group of illiterate animal dogmatics), where one hangs themselves, self secure in the comfortable den of their dogmatic edifice.

(*Astrology is the pattern through time, of how the temporal world is shifted and patterned-including all human life, individuals and whatnot. The greater one's understanding of astrology the more it will show the patterns of the universe, in time... in equivalent perfection as to one's knowledge of astrology. But then again, truth is pathless land, any real and fundamental search will do. As long as we seek out error in our postulates and accept that the new can change our fundamentals. Astrology is mentioned as it was fundamental to the origins of observation and theory and all math... astrology...which became the fundamentals of philosophy and then combined....is the origins of all sciences )

The most important part of all this is that all of science, all of it in total, is based on a lack of truth in the deepest fundamentals. That the very bottom most, the very depths and anchors of all sciences, are not understood. the fundamentals are not defined. They are postulates. they are beliefs. Not even that, they are left blank. There are no facts at the bottom of the physics of all science. The stacked turtles of science are all hanging in empty space.

This is what you find, when you dig into the fundamentals of science (and associated academia).

This means that all of science is a dogmatic system of belief, a dogmatic church from the bottom up. A dogmatic church that is violently enforced by the mid level c-grade intellect/soldiers/fanatics.. which form the middle of it's herd. (an IQ of about 110-120 max, and mostly linear in design, no balance in intellect, very lopsided and myopic--which means it is easily manipulated--from just out of sight)

There is every point in evidence that it is a manipulated and controlled edifice, controlled and enforced by multiple parties and interests which are the true controllers of that particular puppet, the puppet of science...one with a great depth and wide in facets, so that it's control (science's control) is notably invisible to the general public. A general public which is a C-/D grade intellect, for the most part.
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th July 2016 at 12:36.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (29th July 2016), Johnny (29th July 2016), KiwiElf (29th July 2016), littleOne (1st August 2016), PathWalker (29th July 2016), PurpleLama (29th July 2016), Sierra (29th July 2016), Swan (1st August 2016), ulli (29th July 2016)

28. Link to Post #877
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Thus, the more inundated the society, the more it is in decay.

Look around you.

The same goes for the noises in the mind and life.

Clarity come from the silence, not the noise. Noise is decay and control, in self and other.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (29th July 2016), Johnny (29th July 2016), KiwiElf (29th July 2016), PurpleLama (29th July 2016), Sierra (29th July 2016), Swan (1st August 2016)

30. Link to Post #878
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Last edited by Aurelius; 29th July 2016 at 16:12.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

animovado (29th July 2016), Callista (29th July 2016), jaybee (31st July 2016), Johnny (29th July 2016), KiwiElf (29th July 2016), LoneWolf76 (2nd August 2016)

32. Link to Post #879
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,011 times in 2,209 posts

Re the 125th Knowledge Seeker's Workshop posted by Aurelius above -

First ---- wow - things are moving fast now and I think some of that is because of what happened to Fabio and Naomi - the young couple involved in an 'accident' - but which now is not being considered an accident and is being investigated by the police - Fabio, 23 died - and Naomi is still in a coma on life support - the Keshe Foundation is broken hearted at this horrible turn of events - but instead of pulling back - is going full throttle with the teachings - Mr Keshe spent hours a day with Fabio at the KF centre in Italy and it's pretty obvious that the death of a lovely young man and his beautiful partner was some kind of punishment or warning from the enemies of the KF - Mr Keshe said that they were like love-birds together and brought happiness and laughter to the place - details cannot be discussed any more now that it is under police investigation ---

edit to add this link in remembrance of Fabio Alfonso -

https://www.kfssi.org/

Quote We have lost one of our most precious friends, Fabio.

Love you and your soul my son, be content with the joys you have brought to the life of those whom you have touched in your short life as many with longer time on this planet cannot achieve a fraction of what you have achieved.

Bless your soul in all realms of the creations of the creator.

MT Keshe

------------------------------------------------

I was very intrigued in the 125th KSW at the 18:00 mark when MT Keshe brought up the subject of the infamous Jerusalem UFO from January 2011 and drew that sketch of it linking it to what he was saying --

I expect many people remember the Jerusalem UFO incident - it caused extensive discussion on forums at the time - there were two simultaneous recordings - then there was a definite hoax embedded in the affair to throw people off and a forth video that could have been a clever but realistic hoax to confuse - but the first two recordings were the most important and it seemed that the people who videoed them knew what was coming and were there specifically to record the event -

I have suspected before that it may have been Keshe technology behind the Jerusalem 'UFO' footage and I think Mr Keshe, in so many words, confirmed that in the 125th KSW video -

here's the footage revisited to see the technology in action - note the rotating lights after the main event - in some videos back in 2011 those lights were more definite and red - but they aren't so prominent in this video -

then I came across this link ---from Jan 2013 -

http://bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/w...=read;id=30095

Quote It seems that the 'Angel of Jerusalem' was a 'Keshe Technology Spaceship' most probably manned by Iranians for the purpose of showing the Israelis (and the world) what their capabilities are.
    MT Keshe, who is Iranian by birth, made no secret of giving Iran his technology first - then he gave it to all the other countries - and now he is giving it to everyone / anyone who wants it -

Last edited by jaybee; 31st July 2016 at 10:57.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Aurelius (31st July 2016), Johnny (31st July 2016), KiwiElf (31st July 2016), PathWalker (31st July 2016), StandingWave (31st July 2016)

34. Link to Post #880
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

ANNOUNCEMENT: Keshe to make birthday gift to mankind, August 2nd

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on July 31, 2016

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07...nd-august-2nd/

Ask everyone around the world and your leaders to listen to the 126th Knowledge Seekers Workshop, which will be Tuesday August 2nd 2016 at 10 am CEST (1 am Pacific).

The workshop is called “THE BEGINNING”.

“ALL will understand, why you were born, and what is about to happen to military, governments and the citizens of this planet, as of that day.”
    M.T. Keshe

“The 2/8/2016 is the Birthday of Mehran Tavakoli Keshe. This teaching is a gift to mankind on his birthday.”
    Carolina De Roose

Please spread the word!

Livestream at:
    http://livestream.com/KFSSI/events/5758705

Knowledge Seekers Workshops Zoom Meetings are held at:
    https://spaceshipinstitute.zoom.us/j/939474503

Youtube Streaming channel:
    https://youtube.com/c/KeshefoundationOrg/live

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst 1 34 44 54 55 LastLast