+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

I am just too stupid to understand this Are there written instructions anywhere, please? And what does this mean, Keshe raps the material? Does he strike it, & against what?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Johnny (8th July 2015), Nick Matkin (7th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    I am just too stupid to understand this Are there written instructions anywhere, please? And what does this mean, Keshe raps the material? Does he strike it, & against what?
    given that you are from Spain .. would the Spanish Knowledge Seeker Workshops help you ?

... probably wise for you to start from Spanish KSW #1 then work your way to the latest.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 7th July 2015 at 21:13.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Erich (8th July 2015), Johnny (8th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #83
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

My first attempt to capture the elusive, wild, carbon gans. A little sloppy, but will wait and see what happens then improve if no results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150708_095028.jpg
Views:	709
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	30483

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (9th July 2015), Aurelius (8th July 2015), Bubu (8th July 2015), Johnny (8th July 2015), kanishk (27th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I'm still watching loads of Keshe interviews and ksw and Mike Harris interview is very instructive. Red ice not so good.

SWtan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (8th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #85
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    My first attempt to capture the elusive, wild, carbon gans. A little sloppy, but will wait and see what happens then improve if no results.

Attachment 30483
    erich .. did you nano coat the copper wire? .. don't forget to use approx 20% salt solution

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Johnny (10th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #86
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)

Attachment 30483
    erich .. did you nano coat the copper wire? .. don't forget to use approx 20% salt solution
    I did, but was my first time and I am not sure how well I did. Once submerged in caustic soda water and then once "steamed". Only parts of it turned black.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Johnny (10th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #87
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Attachment 30483
    I did, but was my first time and I am not sure how well I did. Once submerged in caustic soda water and then once "steamed". Only parts of it turned black.
    that's fine. the blacker it is, the more nano layers, the better.
    if you use more copper and a slightly larger surface area zinc plate, the gans production will be quicker.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Johnny (10th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #88
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Attachment 30483
    that's fine. the blacker it is, the more nano layers, the better.
    if you use more copper and a slightly larger surface area zinc plate, the gans production will be quicker.
    Wonderful. I have read I can burn the copper and then dunk it in cold water? After just 1 day I see the field tentacles developing. I have never seen gans. Little bouncy balls?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Johnny (10th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #89
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Wonderful. I have read I can burn the copper and then dunk it in cold water? After just 1 day I see the field tentacles developing. I have never seen gans. Little bouncy balls?
    the burning method is absolutely valid, though i'm more familiar with the caustic method.
    the gans will be white in colour, and will sink to the bottom of the container. it is highly magnetic (though a magnet will have little or no effect on it).
    in the early stages you will see magnetic channels forming as evidence of the magnetic nature.
    ps. if you try to freeze it, it wont freeze (though the water will freeze).
    a quick youtube search came up with this and this. hopefully they are of some use to you for visual correlation.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Johnny (10th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #90
    Deactivated
    Thanks

.... a new video titled "Government Meddling?" has been added to the OP (post#1)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Johnny (10th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #91
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

the burning method is absolutely valid, though i'm more familiar with the caustic method.
    the gans will be white in colour, and will sink to the bottom of the container. it is highly magnetic (though a magnet will have little or no effect on it).
    in the early stages you will see magnetic channels forming as evidence of the magnetic nature.
    ps. if you try to freeze it, it wont freeze (though the water will freeze).
    a quick youtube search came up with this and this. hopefully they are of some use to you for visual correlation.
    I think someone is trying hard to block Kesheinfo. Ihave so much trouble loading videos, etc...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

grant (9th July 2015), Johnny (10th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #92
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Aurelius, I did not use copper wire for the loop and just fixed it. Also, used rainwater for the salt water solution instead of distilled water which is very hard to find around here.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

grant (9th July 2015), Johnny (10th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #93
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Evidence of TEPCO Fukushima using Keshe technology, gifted to them by the Keshe Foundation, and TEPCO stealth-fully without public disclosure / acknowledgement, using this tech to clean-up certain areas of radiation contamination here and here

update: the specific requirement given to the Keshe Foundation, by TEPCO, was to deal with the Strontium contamination. They have now extended it to other areas.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 10th July 2015 at 04:49.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Johnny (10th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #94
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Evidence of TEPCO Fukushima using Keshe technology, gifted to them by the Keshe Foundation, and TEPCO stealth-fully without public disclosure / acknowledgement, using this tech to clean-up certain areas of radiation contamination here and here
    Aurelius and all,

Small, white balls, about 2 ml accumulated below the copper this morning. Thank you for your help. I cut a larger piece of copper and zinc this morning to speed things up.

Very anxious to get this on the plants.

Erich

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Aurelius (10th July 2015), Johnny (10th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #95
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Was very disheartening to see what the dhl and the Belgium government have Bern doing to the keshe foundation.also it will put anything else you buy at risk of never getting or arriving broken.building your own might be the only way

30. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Johnny (10th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #96
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Was very disheartening to see what the dhl and the Belgium government have Bern doing to the keshe foundation.also it will put anything else you buy at risk of never getting or arriving broken.building your own might be the only way
    I don't know anything about it, frankly. Have a feeling, though, this is our last chance.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Johnny (10th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Hi Aurelia, despite what some naysayers say my feelings and instincts tell me the cat is out the bag now. If the cat is now out the bag everyone on the planet knows what a cat looks like. The dominoes are tumbling now and the end of the mass deception of the multitudes has now come to an end. It seems to me that our saviour Mr Keshe has outwitted the bastards in power for aeons as he has explained in no uncertain fashion that if he is killed there are now thousands of people all over the world who will continue to develop his teachings and methods into our future.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (10th July 2015), PathWalker (14th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

I don't know anything about it, frankly. Have a feeling, though, this is our last chance.
    Hi Erich, if a Nigerian barber from London can do what he has done in his own kitchen I am sure that we can follow this man too and do it for our selves.

Stan

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Aurelius (10th July 2015), Johnny (10th July 2015)

37. Link to Post #99
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Erich, if a Nigerian barber from London can do what he has done in his own kitchen I am sure that we can follow this man too and do it for our selves.

Stan
    If you know of anyone in Thailand working on this send them my way. Am able to take the first step and collect gans. Not difficult at all. Will start using it at the farm right away.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (10th July 2015), Aurelius (10th July 2015), Johnny (10th July 2015)

39. Link to Post #100
    Deactivated
    Thanks

tbh .. i've had 1st hand experience of this. with all the laws that have been put in place over the past few yrs, governments can waltz in & take whatever they want, under the auspices of terrorism or some concocted accusation.

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Aurelia, despite what some naysayers say my feelings and instincts tell me the cat is out the bag now. If the cat is now out the bag everyone on the planet knows what a cat looks like. The dominoes are tumbling now and the end of the mass deception of the multitudes has now come to an end. It seems to me that our saviour Mr Keshe has outwitted the bastards in power for aeons as he has explained in no uncertain fashion that if he is killed there are now thousands of people all over the world who will continue to develop his teachings and methods into our future.

Stan
    ... fyi Mr Keshe said this is the 3rd and last time this knowledge will be given to humanity.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 10th July 2015 at 04:45.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (10th July 2015), Erich (10th July 2015), Johnny (10th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 LastLast