Results 1,081 to 1,096 of 1096

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #1081
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

@Aurelious
    Well that is a disappointment. Not the smartest thing to say and most definetely the wrong person. Whats done is done.

We feel your pain and recognise the hammering you took earlier on in presenting information on this subject. And the critics were vicious at times. With few supporters and regular failures hampering positive understanding of the processes involved was swamping.

Anyway, times have changed, evidences are emerging to support the science of the magrav, the question is, how can we display the science in respect of the benefits within this "safe" power level that this magrav exhibits to educate. So both the new engineer acolytes and the ageing traditionally conditioned science buffs comprehend. By identifying this discordance each group can support the other. You have a valued input on this.

The constant "demands for evidences" during this open style development process and "failure to deliver" criticisms must be made reasonably though. They are perfectly valid based on promises made. We know that. Deliverables haven't been. We know that too. And the list goes on. There is a multitude of mitigating reasons for these to be considered. The design of openness to the developing acolyte community done in this way makes it harder to control. The result is somewhat chaotic. Validation is difficult. So it's much better to discuss both positives and failures without having to resort to repetitive "soapy nut" commentaries. It really doesn't help. From either side of the argument.

So @Aurelious, this thread is your legacy. You brought this to community, Much Kudos to you for that. So build your bridges and step back in line with the rest of us. You bring a wealth of knowledge on this subject yet seldom advantaged by others. People are coming here now just for this thread. Things are changing, you deserve to be part of the change here.

There's a great community here that will happily welcome and support your return so we can all work together on this.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

jaybee (6th January 2017), Johnny (6th January 2017), Nasu (2nd January 2022), TargeT (6th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #1082
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    Could also be:

(*) beings either behind the scene, and/or buried deeply within the human psyche !

You should know that as a programmer
    As a former student of logic and mathematics, I know that "A or B" can mean "either one, or the other, or both, of A and B is true" .

That is, "or" is not necessarily "excusive or" (exactly one of the two is true). It can be "inclusive or" (at least one and perhaps both are true).

The English language is ambguous, as is well known.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Johnny (6th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #1083
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,966 times in 2,208 posts

well - we've had quite a kerfuffle on the thread to start the New Year

but I'm glad the thread hasn't been closed or archived because it can still inspire and create interest - and if we have a big breakthrough that is enough to satisfy everyone then it's fitting that it should be here after all the argy bargy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

many thanks to Aurelius again for creating the thread and posting loads of info
    I may not have picked up on Keshe again so soon if it wasn't for this thread -

I first came across him (Keshe not Aurelius :-) ) a few years ago when he started doing the rounds on alternative talk shows about giving Iran the technology to build a 'flying saucer' ---

I started a thread about it (about 5 years ago) on another forum and of course it got completely hammered into the ground lol .... one bit that especially amused me was when someone pretended that they had a cousin who lived in Belgium called Bertha and that they had gone to (what was) the original Keshe Foundation Centre and looked through the window and said it was a derelict building with nothing inside -- lol

Kumaran the Keshe Foundation stalker also helped to completely wreck the thread - this one in comparison is really top notch ---on a serious note Kumaran got a mention in the last Knowledge Seekers Workshop yesterday about being involved in the child trafficking and paedophile stuff --

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway - One thing that I find especially interesting is the possibility to use the Keshe Tech basics to fly - not into space or to a different star system - just a bit of levitation perhaps going as high as the tree tops or maybe a bit higher

In a Knowledge Seekers Workshops a couple of weeks ago someone brought the subject up and asked Keshe a question about it -- and if it could be done -

Keshe went something like ----'oh yes, that's easy, levitation, floating, flying.'

And I thought - ok let's see it then shut all your detractors up once and for all by floating around on camera maybe landing on the roof of a house or something -- that would be a sight to see wouldn't it...

I think it could be possible though - like when we fly in dreams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway -- Happy New Year to all on this thread or reading this thread - and Best Wishes for a good 2017

Last edited by jaybee; 6th January 2017 at 10:29.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnny (6th January 2017), Nasu (2nd January 2022)

7. Link to Post #1084
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    So @Aurelious, this thread is your legacy. You brought this to community, Much Kudos to you for that.
    Oh I dont know.. it's been on the forum for years really.. That's why when this recent thread popped up, a lot of people had already been over the material..

I started looking into Keshe based on a thread here in 2012, I used to believe.

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    anyway - One thing that I find especially interesting is the possibility to use the Keshe Tech basics to fly - not into space or to a different star system - just a bit of levitation perhaps going as high as the tree tops or maybe a bit higher

In a Knowledge Seekers Workshops a couple of weeks ago someone brought the subject up and asked Keshe a question about it -- and if it could be done -

Keshe went something like ----'oh yes, that's easy, levitation, floating, flying.'

And I thought - ok let's see it then shut all your detractors up once and for all by floating around on camera maybe landing on the roof of a house or something -- that would be a sight to see wouldn't it...

I think it could be possible though - like when we fly in dreams
    It does seem that gravity "shielding" is possible, we can do it with super conductors. It's even cohesively explained on a thread contained in this very forum...

A demonstration like that would certainly silence some skeptics (and start a whole new wave of "see the wires" or some other skepticism).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

jaybee (6th January 2017), Johnny (7th January 2017), Nasu (2nd January 2022)

9. Link to Post #1085
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,966 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Oh I dont know.. it's been on the forum for years really.. That's why when this recent thread popped up, a lot of people had already been over the material..

I started looking into Keshe based on a thread here in 2012, I used to believe.

actually come to think of it I think I took part in a couple of other Keshe threads in a minor way but it was this one that inspired me to look deeper -

Quote It does seem that gravity "shielding" is possible, we can do it with super conductors. It's even cohesively explained on a thread contained in this very forum...

A demonstration like that would certainly silence some skeptics (and start a whole new wave of "see the wires" or some other skepticism).

Thanks for that and the link --- and yeah about the wires

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnny (7th January 2017), TargeT (6th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #1086
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Has anyone on this thread made of bought one of Keshe's power devices?
    No answer was the reply! (I guess that's a 'no' then. Pity. It might have proved something...)
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 10th January 2017 at 20:40.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2017), Johnny (15th January 2017), Nasu (2nd January 2022), TargeT (27th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #1087
    Thanks

No answer was the reply! (I guess that's a 'no' then. Pity. It might have proved something...)
    Still waiting...

This is disappointing. There were so may Keshe supporters here backing his claims. So - what happened?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2017), Nasu (2nd January 2022), TargeT (27th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #1088
    Thanks

Bump!

So, all those who were so keenly supporting Kesh, telling us to watch and understand his videos, make his components, how have you progressed in the past six months?...

I guess the believers have made or bought the devices now. How did it go? We need the evidence to silence the vicious critics.

And whatever happened to Keshe...?

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2017), DeDukshyn (27th February 2018), fourty-two (1st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017), Nasu (2nd January 2022), PathWalker (1st October 2017), Rainbowheart (11th November 2017), TargeT (27th February 2018), thunder24 (1st October 2017)

17. Link to Post #1089
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

I have 7 Magravs Universal Units, which were supposed to produce 2KW of power, each. Four of them are the original ones, from Keshe’s facory in Italy (closed in the meanwhile, I think) and 3 home made. According to my experience (and some other people whom I contacted and who have the devices), one unit may save around 30% (the biggest figure I have heard from others was ~40%) of electricity, while the additional devices (“cascading” ones), do not increase the saving. One device can not power any appliance by itself. Now, I can say that Dr Keshe has made a lot of misleading (fraudulent?!) statements.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th February 2018), Nasu (2nd January 2022), Nick Matkin (27th February 2018), TargeT (27th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (27th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #1090
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    I have 7 Magravs Universal Units, which were supposed to produce 2KW of power, each. Four of them are the original ones, from Keshe’s facory in Italy (closed in the meanwhile, I think) and 3 home made. According to my experience (and some other people whom I contacted and who have the devices), one unit may save around 30% (the biggest figure I have heard from others was ~40%) of electricity, while the additional devices (“cascading” ones), do not increase the saving. One device can not power any appliance by itself. Now, I can say that Dr Keshe has made a lot of misleading (fraudulent?!) statements.
    Thanks sms. It's been so long now since Keshe's invention/project/physics was released into the public domain at various times and in various ways, it's very odd he hasn't taken the world by storm!

We all know the conspiracies about this sort of technology being suppressed, but his work was so widely released it's hard to think that is the reason why he has sunk without trace - or maybe he's still going strong...? You and others actually made the devices, so the subject hasn't been suppressed.

However, saving 30 percent is very significant, and if true would be enough for all kinds of individuals and industries to take it up. I'd like to know how this figure was measured as power measurements in AC circuits can notoriously misleading if certain factors are overlooked.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 27th February 2018 at 15:06.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th February 2018), Ewan (3rd January 2022), Nasu (2nd January 2022), Sequoia (27th February 2018), TargeT (27th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #1091
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Regarding the performance of the Magravs units, only thing one can do is take the readings from the electricity meter, as the unit does not produce any electricity by itself. I live on a farm with several buildings, some of which are at ~50 meters from the house and a bore water pump at ~100 meters away, which would mean a lot of wiring. The Magravs unit is supposed to nanocoat all el. wires and then produce the electricity from plasma made between the wire and the nanocoat. I got the first unit somewhere in February 2016, and started conditioning it, as per the guidelines...

Before using the unit, I had a daily average of 42KW, as per the electricity bill (several water pumps, cool room, airconditioner, freezers... etc). After the conditioning phase, the meter readings went as following (in 2016; European date format)

20-03-16 30 KW
    21-03-16 46
    22-03-16 41
    23-03-16 46
    28-03-16 29
    29-03-16 23
    30-03-16 22
    01-04-16 22
    02-04-16 32
    03-04-16 36
    21-04-16 23
    20-05-16 20
    01-06-16 22
    04-08-16 20
    29-08-16 21
    24-09-16 20
    04-10-16 23
    05-10-16 23 (3 devices added)
    06-10-16 18
    09-10-16 18
    10-10-16 29
    11-10-16 23
    12-10-16 19
    13-10-16 23
    14-10-16 24
    15-10-16 20
    20-10-16 25
    21-10-16 27
    22-10-16 21
    23-10-16 31
    26-10-16 22
    27-10-16 25
    28-10-16 22
    29-10-16 23
    30-10-16 = 27
    31-Oct = 28
    01-11-16 = 24
    02-Nov = 42KW
    03-Nov = 31
    04-Nov = 25
    05-Nov = 26
    06-Nov = 32
    07-Nov = 35
    08-Nov =19
    09-Nov =21
    10-Nov=20
    11-Nov = 28
    12-Nov = 19
    13-Nov = 23
    14-Nov = 22
    15-Nov = 17
    16-Nov = 22
    17-Nov = 17 KW
    21-Nov = 26
    25-Nov = 24
    30-Nov = 32
    06-Dec = 24
    12-Dec = 26
    14-Dec = 20
    15-Dec = 17
    16-Dec = 28
    18-Dec = 27
    19-Dec = 27
    20-Dec = 22
    21-Dec = 18
    22-Dec = 22
    23-Dec = 17
    24-Dec = 21
    25-Dec = 23
    26-Dec = 19
    27-Dec = 17
    28-Dec = 19
    29-Dec = 20
    30-Dec 2016 = 21 KW

(…)

…in 2017, I have replaced the el. boiler with one on gas; as I had 3KW of solar panels on the roof (grid on) and in the last year, after an installation of the smart meter, one part of the electricity coming from the panels was diverted directly into the house, so the consumption of the power coming from the grid was further reduced and so, it was hard to determine the performance of the magravs units by reading the el. meter. According to Dr Keshe, the Magravs units need an electrical impulse from the grid, in order to operate. I was thinking that if they get the el. impulse from the solar panels (through the inverter), then it could be sufficient to power the household off-grid by the Magravs devices only, however, it did not work in practice.

In the meanwhile, Dr Keshe was saying at some of his lectures that the units do not have to go through the complicated conditioning procedure, as described above, it was sufficient to connect them to a fridge for a month and then they would be able to power the fridge, even when disconnected from the grid power, however, this does not happen in the practice. According to my experience, one unit can not power anything by itself and when there is no power in the grid, there would be no any power in the household, even with the solar panels “providing the el. impulse”.

Several months ago, I have added another 3 units (home made ones), but no further saving in power consumption was noted. A month ago, I added one LG CHEM Resu 6.4 KW battery and at the moment, an average daily power consumption is 4-6KW on sunny days and 10-12KW on cloudy days. So, still not off the grid.

After adding 3 additional units, and not seeing any improvements, I have contacted the support section of the Keshe’s Foundation, telling them that the devices do not work as per the specification (2 KW/h each). They said that they would need more time to nanocoat all wires as I live on a farm with quite extensive electrical wiring. I have also heard that the households with 3-phase power installation do much better than those with 1 phase power (as it is in my case).

Furthermore, I tested one unit on my car, and it did not save any petrol. The Keshe foundation was selling the car magravs units, claiming that they would nanocoat the el. wiring and the engine of a car, and the plasma will power the car. (Some people in Australia, where I live, seem to have achieved it by using, so called, “Joe Cell” which was supposedly an “orgone generator” and Keshe’s plasma and orgone, seem to be the same thing.) I also was not able to find anyone claiming to have achieved any significant savings of fuel by magravs devices designated for cars.

Dr Keshe also was saying that a significant part of the price of a magravs unit was meant to be a donation, so they can supply the units to third world countries for free and that those who purchase more than one unit, will not be charged the full price. This was another lie, as I was charged full price for each one of the units.

At the end, I can say that Dr Keshe’s statements about performance of the Magravs units were largely exaggerated and misleading. If they worked as stated, 4 units should produce at least 8 KW/hour (or "facilitate" the production of that amount of power in the el. wires) , which would be sufficient to get a household off grid, and in my case, 7 of them should by far exceed all the needs, but it does not happen in the practice. Having on mind all of that, I would doubt that there was much substance in his other sensational statements, such as the ability of water and gold production in huge quantities, efficient cleaning of radiation in Fukushima, supplying Vatican with all necessary power from magravs devices, reducing cost of fuel for Italian police by donating to them magravs car units, possibility of interplanetary travels by utilising the magnetic/gravitational fields produced by the units etc… It might be very subjective, but I take such statements as fraudulent (his products are pretty expensive), even delusional. Though, I can not say that there was not a signal there, but the noise is much stronger. (30% signal, 70% noise?!)

Or, I did not do a proper “tunning”, as people who are associated with Keshe’s foundation are saying that one has to tune up his mind with the plasma, in order to obtain the best results, though, people working with orgone energy are saying the same?! It seems to me that this energy does exist, but we will need more time in order to understand it and use it properly.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

bennycog (4th July 2018), Dennis Leahy (4th July 2018), Elixir (4th July 2018), Ewan (3rd January 2022), kanishk (13th November 2018), Nasu (2nd January 2022), PathWalker (5th July 2018), Reinhard (6th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd March 2018)

23. Link to Post #1092
    Thanks

Any updates on Keshe? All seems very quite...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th July 2018), dynamo (4th July 2018), Nasu (2nd January 2022), Reinhard (6th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #1093
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I have been interested as well of late.
    Further, I have seen a YouTube video on a kit that you can purchase and assemble with very good instructions on how to put this generator together. If I find it, I'll post the video. I found it, and posted the info in next post.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 2nd January 2022 at 17:42.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Nasu (2nd January 2022)

27. Link to Post #1094
    Thanks

Putting together the Keshe magrav kit.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I believe you can purchase the kits here.

https://www.dva.si/magrav-kits.html#ready

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. Link to Post #1095
    Thanks

This Magrav Generator is for an automobile.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

29. Link to Post #1096
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

its a sign! (of a hoax......)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55