+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Is anyone paying attention to what’s happening?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Is anyone paying attention to what’s happening?

Re: Focusing on Solutions

My time, and especially my Internet time has been limited. I've thought of sharing my community visioning project here, on Avalon, but haven't gotten around to it yet. But just for one example, here are some headlines that we envision and put our focused intentional energy into.

Name:  HEADLINES Blue Skies for ALL!.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  63.5 KBName:  HEADLINES Justice Restored with TRUTH.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  63.4 KBName:  HEADLINES MEDIA back.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  62.7 KBName:  HEADLINES END Federal Reserve.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  63.2 KB

Consciousness technologies....focus on intentions in a group setting, or virtually in real time (or no time!). Then intent is to reach the subconscious mind (the way TellYouwhatyourVision or TV does) only consciously toward what we wish to create.

Share these intentions with us! We are making HEADLINES!

Lots of love,
    Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 20th July 2015 at 22:55.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

awakeningmom (21st July 2015), Meggings (24th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Well You all get to see my young spry age by just looking at my membership status, not afraid to let folks know that. Anyway, when I was in Vietnam I really thought the world was at its end and so I figured I would just end it myself. I was on my way and something stopped me so I did my tour came home and started all over. Well long story short, I was awakened way back then but went back to sleep in the late 70's. Woke up again in 2009 and realized that nothing had changed other than it just got worse. Sure I could just put an end to it all again but there are so many loving folks around me and just look at all the loving knowledgeable folks on this forum that continue. Michell Marie you have a very good way of giving hope. Thank you. So back to this nasty nasty world we face daily, Yes It does appear that no one is paying attention but as stated by so many, there are a lot of us out here that are paying attention and doing what we can to wake more people up, we are doing actions to stop the satanistic, ugly sick corporations, politicians criminals of/on this world now. This is what we do today and we do it with a smile on our faces. Take hope, Be and think positive, move into the light this drives the dark away. Fear is food for the nasties. Others have stated to just quit participating. This is sound advice surely. In your State A-Mom all those folks need to get rid of good ole brown boy I see that there is a big movement to recall that mess so take heart.

Know this in your heart that the 100th monkey is coming up for us and you can already see results happening by just keeping your eyes open. This is going to take a major decision on all of us at some point. We do have to make that change and be responsible. Can't say much more Mom but Thank you for speaking up. Hope you move towards the light more and more.

Love you all
    Lost N Found

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Thank you all for the responses. Michelle Marie, I really appreciate your focus on action and solutions That's how I'm hard-wired too. I write and publish articles about various health conspiracies. I donate to several activist organizations. And I'm trying to get even more involved locally with causes I believe in. But it gets so frustrating to see all these good people engaged in fighting various good fights and then losing to the NOTHING (to borrow from the Never Ending Story), which keeps creeping in, steadily, incessantly, finally devouring many once-passionate activists' desire to create a better world. Look at all the people in Hawaii fighting against GMO contamination. They've been fighting for two decades to get the biotech industry out of there -- and then one lone district court judge can simply tell them that they have no power to regulate or ban GMO's in their communities, that the GMO industry trumps all health and environmental concerns. Same thing with Governor Brown and the CA state legislature imposing mandatory vaccines and removing personal choice. The NOTHING takes over again. People invest years of their lives getting riled up and fighting for positive change -- and most of the time, the bad guys win in the end. I do realize that some parts of the EU have managed to resist some GMO cultivation-- but GMO's are in Europe too and it seems like it's just a matter of time before the U.S. imposes its biotech footprint there permanently as well.

I want to believe and focus on real solutions too, but I see why many in the alternative community give up on working for external solutions in this corrupted matrix and turn inward. I just don't know if that's the result of a finally acquired transcendent wisdom and the ability to see beyond the daily illusion or just exhausted resignation.

I'm not always this much of a downer, but it's getting really lonely trying to wake other people I care about up.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th July 2015), Michelle Marie (21st July 2015)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Never give up.

Hope. Faith. Empowerment.

We have great momentum. We are just barely coming into our true power.

Can artificial intelligence EVER be better than REAL intelligence? No. There are those who deceive themselves, but they will also defeat themselves.

Your own answers are found within, as well as your creative genius. You have a pure and innocent humility. This will serve you well.

Lots of love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th July 2015), Meggings (24th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3