+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "New enlightenment"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default "New enlightenment"

Just a new video for anyone who would like to watch it

In this video we try to show you a different view on enlightenment.

If you liked the video please leave a comment (here or on youtube), we would like to hear what people think, because we don't know if people like our videos and if we should continue making them, thank you
    Last edited by mark008; 3rd July 2015 at 09:14.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mark008 For This Post:

betoobig (4th July 2015), Earthlink (3rd July 2015), greybeard (4th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (3rd July 2015), heyokah (4th July 2015), Ioneo (3rd July 2015), jjjones (3rd July 2015), Johnny (3rd July 2015), loveoflife (4th July 2015), Meggings (2nd July 2015), Mercedes (4th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2015), Wind (5th July 2015), Zampano (3rd July 2015), ZooLife (3rd July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Default Re: "New enlightenment"

Hi maxy999.

welcome to Avalon.

I liked the video very much ! The new oneness: we are all different.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jjjones (3rd July 2015), loveoflife (4th July 2015), mark008 (4th July 2015), Mercedes (4th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    Hi maxy999.

welcome to Avalon.

I liked the video very much ! The new oneness: we are all different.

Johnny
    Thank you, Im glad you like it

I agree

Im actually a member for a very long time, even before when only Project Camelot existed, but I was a "silent" member since I was shy to write something, but these are times when I think everyone of us have to play their part in making this world a better place, how ever we can or know
    Last edited by mark008; 3rd July 2015 at 18:12.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mark008 For This Post:

CD7 (5th July 2015), greybeard (4th July 2015), jjjones (3rd July 2015), Johnny (8th July 2015), loveoflife (4th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Thank you for your video, yes, do like it. I was once a christian in a small church, where women where thaught to keep quiet during service and we could sing during the service but no questioning only after the service. Anyway, rituals, rules, conditioning actions to be a good member to in the end go to heaven... their heaven... NO THANKS!! Something snapped in me and I said ENOUGH!! I am a free person , I know in my heart what is right and what is wrong, I do not need people telling me what to do. The religions of the world are very very suppressive, manipulating, misogynist, and of course that is the reason they exist and were created for. We should always be like mindless children being led to a pointed destination. I welcome the freedom to make all of my own choices. Still battling the difficult non religious matters of this life.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Johnny (8th July 2015), loveoflife (4th July 2015), mark008 (4th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Thanks. Good video.

What if we need to let go of all the old traditional views on spirituality and start again with the simple awareness of who we really are. We are all enlightened and the veils that cover up this truth are falling away. We have had religions and enlightened masters for millennia and things just seem to get worse.

There is no need to meditate, work with your chakras or raise your kundalini if you do not want to, these are just new age versions of the old rules based on not being good enough.

Gurus, masters and teachers can help with information and knowledge. Though if you choose to follow them, you give up your sovereignty and individuality to try to become someone/thing that you are not. They just succeed to complicate an issue which essentially is simplicity itself.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

greybeard (4th July 2015), heyokah (4th July 2015), Johnny (8th July 2015), mark008 (4th July 2015), Mercedes (5th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi maxy999 great vid and well done/thx for speaking up

These days, yes good buy to the old and dogmered ways!

The best things we can do now are find each other, spread wisdom, but the main thing to do is:
    Build your energies, spread your energies, transmute your energies, draw for the universe and higher-self, draw it down through yourself, hold it, pass it on down in to the earth we walk on, raise it, hold it and then pass it back on up. This is reality, we energize our selves, and spread the nature of our energies to the earth and Higher self!, we are strong, all else is just the Pandora box, the matrix illusion which are designed to hold us in lower self and weakness!

Sorry for the rantistness of my post and the bad grammar, and comers. Energize
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Johnny (8th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Thank you for your video, yes, do like it. I was once a christian in a small church, where women where thaught to keep quiet during service and we could sing during the service but no questioning only after the service. Anyway, rituals, rules, conditioning actions to be a good member to in the end go to heaven... their heaven... NO THANKS!! Something snapped in me and I said ENOUGH!! I am a free person , I know in my heart what is right and what is wrong, I do not need people telling me what to do. The religions of the world are very very suppressive, manipulating, misogynist, and of course that is the reason they exist and were created for. We should always be like mindless children being led to a pointed destination. I welcome the freedom to make all of my own choices. Still battling the difficult non religious matters of this life.
    Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    Thanks. Good video.

What if we need to let go of all the old traditional views on spirituality and start again with the simple awareness of who we really are. We are all enlightened and the veils that cover up this truth are falling away. We have had religions and enlightened masters for millennia and things just seem to get worse.

There is no need to meditate, work with your chakras or raise your kundalini if you do not want to, these are just new age versions of the old rules based on not being good enough.

Gurus, masters and teachers can help with information and knowledge. Though if you choose to follow them, you give up your sovereignty and individuality to try to become someone/thing that you are not. They just succeed to complicate an issue which essentially is simplicity itself.
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi maxy999 great vid and well done/thx for speaking up

These days, yes good buy to the old and dogmered ways!

The best things we can do now are find each other, spread wisdom, but the main thing to do is:
    Build your energies, spread your energies, transmute your energies, draw for the universe and higher-self, draw it down through yourself, hold it, pass it on down in to the earth we walk on, raise it, hold it and then pass it back on up. This is reality, we energize our selves, and spread the nature of our energies to the earth and Higher self!, we are strong, all else is just the Pandora box, the matrix illusion which are designed to hold us in lower self and weakness!

Sorry for the rantistness of my post and the bad grammar, and comers. Energize
    Thank you very much for great and inspiring comments

Reading your posts is really inspiring and it gives us motivation to make more videos, and its really nice to find people who can agree with your thoughts

We have more things to say and we hope to help people any way we can

maxy999 & girlfriend

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mark008 For This Post:

Johnny (8th July 2015), loveoflife (5th July 2015), Mercedes (5th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread