+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: What will happen in the second half of 2015? Is it necessary to make safety preparations for rest of the year?

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Default What will happen in the second half of 2015? Is it necessary to make safety preparations for rest of the year?

I am surprised no one here is talking about the possibility of major happenings in the latter part of this year 2015. We did a lot on 2012, and then about the possibility of power outage in 2013. The predictions did not happen, or happen as expected, but are we afraid of giving more warnings of bad things we believe will happen? Remember that certain catastrophic things are sure to happen, like the collapse of the great fiat currency USD is a certainty by an unwritten law of Economics. Every time such a prediction is made, the probability of it happening actually increases.

That bad things will happen from this month to the end of the year, and more likely between September and October is forecast by many noteworthy people. From the world political/economic point of view, this should not be too surprising. Would not the Greece crisis lead to the collapse of a much bigger whole? Would not the military encircling of Russia lead to a preemptive strike by either side?

These worries are not unfounded. I would welcome discussion of this, so that we might become aware of the danger or non-danger, and choose to prepare or not to. It would be very unwise if we just laughed off at the third crying wolf.
    Last edited by syrwong; 3rd July 2015 at 17:59. Reason: Less suggestion of fear

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Desire (17th August 2015), drgreig (3rd July 2015), ghostrider (4th July 2015), JChombre (4th July 2015), justntime2learn (16th August 2015), Nasu (3rd July 2015), Noel (3rd August 2015), observer (4th July 2015), seko (4th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What will happen in the second half of 2015? Is it necessary to make safety preparations for rest of the year?

There is no fate but what we make.

From what I've come to learn being a part of this forum-family, it is that the consensus is NOT to put focus on negative things that could happen in order to not "make them into a reality" through our collective imaginings. It is more about being discerning...being civilly disobedient when necessary, and to NOT participate in things we know are detrimental to the environment and/or ourselves...and to say "No thanks" to anything you don't want in this world.

Often times, I find when following doom & gloom discussions...it makes me feel paranoid inside...and totally affects me and my thoughts for that day...I'm not about sticking my head in the sand...but I would rather we simply "push" in the right direction, rather than talk & talk & talk about it. Action is better than talk.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to drgreig For This Post:

Camilo (3rd July 2015), Caylen (5th July 2015), Ellisa (4th July 2015), Herbert (3rd July 2015), justntime2learn (16th August 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd July 2015), Nasu (3rd July 2015), RunningDeer (3rd July 2015), seko (4th July 2015), sijohn (3rd July 2015), syrwong (3rd July 2015), TelosianEmbrace (31st August 2015), Tenzin (4th July 2015), toppy (4th July 2015), ulli (7th July 2015), vano915 (4th July 2015), ZooLife (4th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: What will happen in the second half of 2015? Is it necessary to make safety preparations for rest of the year?

This is really a clash of philosophies which we see happening in forum discussions. To push the "we create our reality" philosophy further, it can be said that we only need to focus on the positive, and the well being of self and the human species is guaranteed. While I see this philosophy as valid, I think it is not extendable to everything. I believe it has its limitations. But let us not talk about that. To make the topic more comfortable to more members, may I change it to "Is it necessary to make safety preparations for the second half year of 2015, now that the world appears to be getting more unstable everyday?"
    Last edited by syrwong; 3rd July 2015 at 17:56. Reason: less fear suggestion

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Camilo (4th July 2015), Desire (17th August 2015), JChombre (4th July 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd July 2015), Nasu (3rd July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), seko (4th July 2015), TraineeHuman (5th July 2015), ulli (7th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

well lets see you got

the blood moon in september

predictions of a stock market crash
    the jewish smiteh

an astreoid supposed to pass in front of earth within our orbital path

European dude said we had 500 days before climate catastrophe which the end of the 500 days is in september

pope speaking to the united nations one day after the astreoid is supposed to hit

something about cern in september also...
    ....editing....

i am posting this not for religious purposes, to prove anythinig, nor convince anyone of anything...but to share information that is out there...
    Last edited by thunder24; 3rd July 2015 at 20:32.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd July 2015), Camilo (4th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (4th July 2015), Denise (4th July 2015), Desire (17th August 2015), justntime2learn (16th August 2015), Nasu (3rd July 2015), ponda (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), spiritwind (4th July 2015), syrwong (3rd July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Project Camelot and Avalon began with awakening people by revealing many secrets. The noteworthy personalities gave a lot. With knowing the agendas of the Cabals inevitably there were predictions. By predicting we might actually have avoided or postponed certain events. The Cabal understood very well that such alternative communities had to be discredited, and they did a good job of it. Now I am feeling we were fearful of being called "fear mongers".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Nasu (3rd July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Should we do all that we can, should we hope for the best but plan for the worst??

Of course we should. This way of thinking is not usually affected by current or future events, but rather as a way of everyday life. Think of it like your fire extinguisher, how many times have you needed it? Having it around gives us comfort, gives us a plan, gives us options. Not having it, does not bring about fire, however it does reduce our options should the event arise. So make hay while the sun still shines says I... It may all be for nothing, or we may thank our preparedness later... Best of luck either way...x... N

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

AceHarrison (5th July 2015), Baby Steps (3rd July 2015), Camilo (3rd July 2015), Desire (17th August 2015), drgreig (4th July 2015), Heartsong (4th July 2015), JChombre (4th July 2015), justntime2learn (16th August 2015), Lone Bean (27th July 2015), Magnus (4th July 2015), ponda (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), seko (4th July 2015), spiritwind (4th July 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Que sera, sera
    Whatever will be, will be
    The future's not ours to see
    Que sera, sera
    What will be, will be

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Art (5th July 2015), Baby Steps (3rd July 2015), drgreig (4th July 2015), JChombre (4th July 2015), Olam (10th July 2015), ZooLife (4th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    I am surprised no one here is talking about the possibility of major happenings in the latter part of this year 2015. We did a lot on 2012, and then about the possibility of power outage in 2013. The predictions did not happen, or happen as expected, but are we afraid of giving more warnings of bad things we believe will happen? Remember that certain catastrophic things are sure to happen, like the collapse of the great fiat currency USD is a certainty by an unwritten law of Economics. Every time such a prediction is made, the probability of it happening actually increases.

That bad things will happen from this month to the end of the year, and more likely between September and October is forecast by many noteworthy people. From the world political/economic point of view, this should not be too surprising. Would not the Greece crisis lead to the collapse of a much bigger whole? Would not the military encircling of Russia lead to a preemptive strike by either side?

These worries are not unfounded. I would welcome discussion of this, so that we might become aware of the danger or non-danger, and choose to prepare or not to. It would be very unwise if we just laughed off at the third crying wolf.
    I suggest looking at my blog, Ideas For Self Reliant Living During Financially Turbulent Times. Review what feels good for your situation. I expect a very diverse future. Prepping can make it more comfortable.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (4th July 2015), drgreig (4th July 2015), justntime2learn (16th August 2015), Lone Bean (27th July 2015), Mike Gorman (27th July 2015), naste.de.lumina (4th July 2015), Noel (3rd August 2015), Richard S. (17th August 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), seko (4th July 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015), thunder24 (3rd July 2015), toppy (4th July 2015), yiolas (4th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:49.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

seko (4th July 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

I'm a retired sprinter. I’m now a long distance runner. [metaphor]

I’m here to grow in consciousness. Part of which includes interactions with others and the planet. I reasoned that if ‘survival inventory’ is what it takes to feel safe then go for it. So I played the game. Jumped through all the hoops for weapons training and a license to carry. I did all the preparations, including equipment for back up energy sources, one being a solar panel on wheels.

Now several years later, a lot of the food, medicines, seeds, batteries, alternative energy sources and items replaced for better efficiency have reached or are about to reach their expiration date. You know the ones in preparation for changes and disruptions and enough for the other unprepared folks. Also my diet has changed so much over the last couple of years. The things I’ve squirreled away, I no longer eat or drink; like coffee and many of the macrobiotic grains.

It was part of the process I thought I needed. What I discovered that once the physical measures were secured, I ended up where I began… It’s what’s within. When there’s clarity of the body-whole, things fall into place. And sometimes, it’s not before I take that blind leap of faith.

If you ask me, so many props were and are used to move us into a life that’s polar opposite from where my vision is set on. So, a couple of years ago, I recalibrated my compass. Case in point, below is the 6 minute clip that encapsulate everything. “A Higher Conscious Conversation” was produced 34 years ago. 34 years ago!

My decision? Life presents when I’m present. I live. I continue with the honest and realistic assessments of thoughts and deeds. I walk with nature, have gratitude for what I learn every day and appreciate the interpersonal connections.

Lastly, I catch and participate in the brain directing the body into more efficient thought and work patterns. I hear myself say over and over, “How’d I not see that before?” These are some of the things “the they” don’t want me to discover.

In short, I’m in-joying the unfolding mysteries.

P.S. I'd advise to gather food, water and medical supplies.

A Higher Conscious Conversation from the movie called, "My Dinner with Andre (1981)"

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th July 2015 at 01:00.

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AlaBil (5th July 2015), Awakening2014 (8th July 2015), Camilo (4th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (4th July 2015), Desire (17th August 2015), Finefeather (4th July 2015), Hazelfern (4th July 2015), heyokah (4th July 2015), Iloveyou (4th July 2015), Journeyon (4th July 2015), justntime2learn (16th August 2015), observer (4th July 2015), Pam (5th July 2015), ponda (4th July 2015), Rainbowheart (8th July 2015), seko (4th July 2015), Stardad (4th July 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015), ulli (7th July 2015), yiolas (4th July 2015), Zionbrion (4th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Syrwong I truly believe big shifts are happeneing in the second half of this year. People can call focusing on this stuff doom and gloom, but I honestly cannot wait for things to happen that bring a great shift to humanity because I am tired of living in a world that is mediocre and at times downright evil, when we could be living on a marvelous planet not run by psychopaths.
    Here is an article I posted a few days ago that bringa together a lot of researches info on the 2nd half of this year.
    http://www.transients.info/2015/06/t...mber-2015.html

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Camilo (4th July 2015), Desire (17th August 2015), drgreig (4th July 2015), ponda (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015), thunder24 (4th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

What are people's thoughts on Dutchsince. I have no opinion formed either way ... but this popped up in my newsfeed and seemed relevant to this thread. So I post:
    Quote Now I know somethings up! Keep watch , I suppose I'm going to have to make a video telling people what I know right now.

blah.. I don't want to be the one in the hot seat on this...

Let's just say.. there is talk of an (i)mpact coming , unrest by July 7th.. something to go down by July 22nd..

I don't like issuing these kinds of warnings, but it looks like OTHERS IN THE MEDIA are taking it seriously, and issuing "coded" warnings over the past day.

Warnings were issued in "code" on June 30th / July 1st... saying Today would be the last day to get things in order..

July 3rd.. today..get things in order.

Something big could hit between July 4 and July 7... but a different warning was issued about July 22nd in the late afternoon...

Warning was issued to be prepared with supplies that can last you until New Years... again.. coded warnings in the media via a specific release.

Currency problems also on 7/7 called for..

Could be a kinetic impact of some kind.. that was coded as well.

Then we have news which came out yesterday that an Asteroid will be passing 1.1LD (near the moon) on 7/7.

I don't know if this is what they were warning for, or something that will happen over the holiday... OR if it's something that will go down by July 22nd.

Regardless of the actual timing, the message was clearly obvious -- some kind of catastrophe between July 4 to the 22nd could take place which sends a great deal of people on the road , and with little money to operate on.... Something to do with the Great Lakes / East coast?! That's what it looks like.

Of course this could all be just some wild online talk, and fictional extrapolations upon things which do not exist.. but I would venture a guess that there might be some substance to this, due to the amount of time / effort there was put in to getting the coded warning out.

It was done deliberately no doubt (the warning), but am I getting the right message out of their symbols / metaphors?

Thus I'm in a rock + a hard place.. I feel the need to warn my viewers to be ready for something to go down, but the source of my worries is code speak that few people even believes exists in the media.

This is like a bigfoot warning X 1000 to put it in perspective (for my viewers who know what that means)

Just like the bigfoot warnings, the source is dubious, but the warning pans out every time... thus.. have a plan , be prepared, and know what to do, where to go in order to survive multiple situations.

What situations? What would you do for 6 months if you needed food, water, transportation, communication, and self defense?

Why would you need supplies for that long or longer? What if something happened that prevented the supply chain across the United States (and world)?

Where would you go if you were forced to leave your house during a natural disaster.. due to a wave, earthquake, or civil unrest?

What if all three struck in the same week? What would you do? Would you lay down and die? Would you try to leave ? Where would you go, how would you get there if everyone else was doing the same?

Think about it now, because some day you may need to actually KNOW what to do.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Hazelfern (4th July 2015), Journeyon (4th July 2015), justntime2learn (16th August 2015), Noel (5th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015), thunder24 (4th July 2015), ulli (7th July 2015), Zionbrion (4th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Syrwong I truly believe big shifts are happeneing in the second half of this year. People can call focusing on this stuff doom and gloom, but I honestly cannot wait for things to happen that bring a great shift to humanity because I am tired of living in a world that is mediocre and at times downright evil, when we could be living on a marvelous planet not run by psychopaths.
    Here is an article I posted a few days ago that bringa together a lot of researches info on the 2nd half of this year.
    Zionbrion, that was your article?
    UPDATE: Oops, misunderstood post.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th July 2015 at 19:33.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Zionbrion/Martin, that was your article? Thanks! It sits on my desktop with highlighted marks. I've since listened to several more videos of Dr. Simon Atkins.

<3
    No that was not mine, I just posted it it avalon.
    But yes I have been enjoying Dr. simon Atkin, I had never heard of him until that article.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Quote Posted by drgreig (here)
    There is no fate but what we make.

From what I've come to learn being a part of this forum-family, it is that the consensus is NOT to put focus on negative things that could happen in order to not "make them into a reality" through our collective imaginings. It is more about being discerning...being civilly disobedient when necessary, and to NOT participate in things we know are detrimental to the environment and/or ourselves...and to say "No thanks" to anything you don't want in this world.

Often times, I find when following doom & gloom discussions...it makes me feel paranoid inside...and totally affects me and my thoughts for that day...I'm not about sticking my head in the sand...but I would rather we simply "push" in the right direction, rather than talk & talk & talk about it. Action is better than talk.
    Very well said! Thanks for putting it out so clearly. @drgrieg

NOT ONLY is there a need to ACT in favor to our desired timeline, we need to do the daily work within to make the conscious effort that reinforces a belief of things turning out the way we want it to be in our timeline, and that is to deal with the negativities within that keep us from focusing on the positive outcomes. The possibilities are endless. For example, if we are doing the work on healing the people and planet, it serves all better to create the belief within that such the endeavor is going to succeed eventually in peace, rather than one that ends in more people getting hurt.

I venture to say that it is critical to ease this work by cleaning out our physical vehicle AND conserve our VITAL ENERGY, for visualization (or any form of hopeful vision) without the latter is merely an act of fantasizing, and not doing the former blocks the smooth functioning of our being. A dirty vehicle simply cannot hold a pure consciousness, and that will create obstacles in our mind in various ways.

I am sure many people are starting to see how things are manifesting way faster during this period and so called 'karma' comes about almost instantly now.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

Delight (5th July 2015), drgreig (4th July 2015), Noel (5th July 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), TelosianEmbrace (31st August 2015), ulli (7th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

In order to keep your sanity, follow you heart, live in the now and hope for the best, anything else will produce you anxiety, depression and who knows what else.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Noel (3rd August 2015), Orph (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), TelosianEmbrace (31st August 2015), ZooLife (4th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

I think we are being mislead in a sense that we are always searching for an answer where and when it will be the next big event ... but before that there are millions of mini-events (specially the ones that changes our laws and took a way our fictional freedom (perception) or make kids to take vaccines by force (California) and so on) that we miss the point where we can make a difference ... so, the big event might come in a way to reduce population but the problem is before that they are building the new world order (means laws) in front of our eyes.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Desire (17th August 2015), drgreig (4th July 2015), Noel (5th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), seko (4th July 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015), wisky (4th July 2015), ZooLife (4th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Prediction for the second half of 2015: There will be imperfection and imperfection will spawn imperfection and so forth. This is as it is and will be.

As above, so below
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th July 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the military exercise Jade Helm is the largest training event ever and it's being done on American streets not military bases ... the fact they are combining combat forces with police , sheriffs , and foreign troops , doing so called training to blend in and pretend to be civilians screams shady and nothing but bad for the people ... with the money trouble of the banking system , and our government 17 trillion in debt , it makes no sense to spend money we don't have , to train on local streets like the last 10 years of war in Iraq was nothing ... they are pushing for a race war , a war between Muslims and Christians , or any group they can influence to foster hate ... putting all the puzzle pieces together it leads me to one big picture - the leaders of the world want Martial Law ... it throws out most freedoms and keeps Obama in office and puts the military on public streets , curfews , gun confiscation , and we see the actions of the government right in our faces , they are poised for Martial Law ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th August 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Not sure why major happenings must necessarily be located towards the end of a year. There's a lot of major happenings going on just now with people losing their heads in deserts and their lives on holiday beaches...Major enough?

And people are losing many other things as well, their jobs, their family, their children, their religion or faith, you name it.

It's all bad enough and it happens all the time, and everywhere. We learn as we experience.

Greece's story might very well not lead to a collapse. The last thing Greek people need right now is us watching them like they are a delicious movie we already know the ending of.

No, we will not have that war.

The problem I have with predictions is that in time they start to look like deadlines.

But I understand that you're worried.
    Last edited by Violet; 4th July 2015 at 05:41. Reason: -k and widening scope

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Iloveyou (4th July 2015), Noel (5th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015), ZooLife (4th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast