+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What will happen in the second half of 2015? Is it necessary to make safety preparations for rest of the year?

1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: What will happen in the second half of 2015? Is it necessary to make safety preparations for rest of the year?

If you have a nice self sufficient place with lots of implements to survive the crisis and when the s**t hits, your place your supplies and you, will never be safe from a hungry man with hungry children. If you want to survive learn how to survive in the wilderness with the least tools that do not appeal to those who don't know how to use it. this "preping up for the worst " does not appeal to me at all.
    "what will be will be" .... "We are like corks toss about in the waves" Nikola Tesla

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th July 2015), Stardad (4th July 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: What will happen in the second half of 2015? Is it necessary to make safety preparations for rest of the year?

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Not sure why major happenings must necessarily be located towards the end of a year. There's a lot of major happenings going on just now with people losing their heads in deserts and their lives on holiday beaches...Major enough?

And people are losing many other things as well, their jobs, their family, their children, their religion or faith, you name it.

It's all bad enough and it happens all the time, and everywhere. We learn as we experience.

Greece's story might very well not lead to a collapse. The last thing Greek people need right now is us watching them like they are a delicious movie we already know the ending of.

No, we will not have that war.

The problem I have with predictions is that in time they start to look like deadlines.

But I understand that you're worried.

- Forgiving debt, if done right, can get an economy back on its feet.
    The International Monetary Fund certainly thinks so, according to a new report in which it argues Greece should get help.

But Germany, another major creditor to Greece, is resisting, even though it knows better than most what debt relief can achieve. After the hell of World War II, the Federal Republic of Germany — commonly known as West Germany — got massive help with its debt from former foes.

Among its creditors then? Greece.

The 1953 agreement, in which Greece and about 20 other countries effectively wrote off a large chunk of Germany's loans and restructured the rest, is a landmark case that shows how effective debt relief can be. It helped spark what became known as the German economic miracle.

So it's perhaps ironic that Germany is now among the countries resisting Greece's requests for debt relief.

http://news.yahoo.com/case-greece-fo...--finance.html

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Any plant identification guides or other important info not commited to memory sitting on the HDD, print them out and consider laminating them. Once the power is gone so is your knowledge base/library.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Lone Bean (27th July 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

I was checking news.yahoo.com to see what kind of things the MSM is pushing at the moment and there was an article/advertisement in the midst of the news feed. I am not sure if this came up because of the cookies of the websites I frequent or not, but found it interesting this was an option to click on anyways.

04.23.2015 BY KELLY BROWN, STANSBERRY RESEARCH

IMF headquarters in Washington D.C. expected to release huge money announcement Oct 20th Learn more…
    The International Monetary Fund is one of the most secretive and powerful organizations in the world.

They monitor the financial health of more than 185 countries… they establish global money rules… and provide “bail-out” assistance to bankrupt nations.

And on Oct 20th of this year, the IMF is expected to announce a reserve currency alternative to the U.S. dollar, which will send hundreds of billions of dollars moving around the world, literally overnight.

RELATED: Is this China’s plan to destroy the U.S. Dollar?

According to Juan Zarate, who helped implement financial sanctions while serving in George W. Bush’s Treasury department, “Once the [other currency] becomes an alternative to the dollar, rules of the game begin to change.”

And Leong Sing Chiong, Assistant Managing Director at a major central bank, said this dollar alternative “is likely to transform the financial landscape in the next 5-10 years.”

READ MORE: The Shocking Consequences of IMF’s October Announcement?

According to currency expert, Dr. Steve Sjuggerud (recently featured on CNBC, and Bloomberg),

“I’ve been active in the markets for over two decades now… but I’ve never seen anything that could move so much money, so quickly. Hundreds of billions of dollars could change hands in a single day after this announcement is made.”

“The announcement will start a domino effect, that will basically determine who in America gets rich in the years to come… and who struggles.”

Dr. Sjuggerud says if you own any U.S. assets—and that includes stocks, bonds, real estate, or just cash in a bank account–you should be aware of what’s about to happen, and know how to prepare.

Experts say this announcement, expected Oct. 20th, could trigger one of the most profound transfers of wealth in our lifetime.

But as Dr. Sjuggerud explains, if you understand what’s taking place, and can get ahead of this move, you can not only protect your money, but safely make a small fortune in the next few years.

Dr. Steve Sjuggerud and his research team have put together a full analysis on not only what this announcement means for the economy, but also how it could affect you, your money, and your investments, personally.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

From the economic collapse blog:

The second largest stock market in the entire world is collapsing right in front of our eyes. Since hitting a peak in June, the most important Chinese stock market index has plummeted by well over 20 percent, and more than 3 trillion dollars of “paper wealth” has been wiped out. Of course the Shanghai Composite Index is still way above the level it was sitting at exactly one year ago, but what is so disturbing about this current crash is that it is so similar to what we witnessed just prior to the great financial crisis of 2008 in the United States. From October 2006 to October 2007, the Shanghai Composite Index more than tripled in value. It was the greatest stock market surge in Chinese history. But after hitting a peak, it began to fall dramatically. From October 2007 to October 2008, the Shanghai Composite Index absolutely crashed. In the end, more than two-thirds of all wealth in the market was completely wiped out. You can see all of this on a chart that you can find right here. What makes this so important to U.S. investors is the fact that Chinese stocks started crashing well before U.S. stocks started crashing during the last financial crisis, and now it is happening again. Is this yet another sign that a U.S. stock market crash is imminent?

Over the past several months, I have been trying to hammer home the comparisons between what we are experiencing right now and the lead up to the U.S. financial crisis in the second half of 2008. Today, I want to share with you an excerpt from a New York Times article that was published in April 2008. At that time, the Chinese stock market crash was already well underway, but U.S. stocks were still in great shape…

The Shanghai composite index has plunged 45 percent from its high, reached last October. The first quarter of this year, which ended Monday with a huge sell-off, was the worst ever for the market.

Suddenly, millions of small investors who were crowding into brokerage houses, spending the entire day there playing cards, trading stocks, eating noodles and cheering on the markets with other day traders and retirees, are feeling depressed and angry.

This sounds almost exactly like what is happening in China right now. First we witnessed a ridiculous Chinese stock market bubble form, and now we are watching a nightmarish sell off take place. This next excerpt is from a Reuters article that was just published…

Shanghai’s benchmark share index crashed below 4,000 points for the first time since April – a key support level that analysts said had been seen as a line in the sand that Beijing had to defend, below which more conservative investors would start ejecting from their leveraged positions, widening the rout.

Chinese markets, which had risen as much as 110 percent from November to a peak in June, have collapsed at an incredibly rapid pace in since June 12, losing more than 20 percent in jaw-dropping volatility as money surges in and out of the market.

That drop has wiped out nearly $3 trillion in market capitalization, more than the GDP of Brazil.

Did you catch that last part?

The amount of wealth that has been wiped out during this Chinese stock market crash is already greater than the entire yearly GDP of Brazil.

To me, that is absolutely incredible.

And now that the global financial system is more interconnected than ever, what goes on over in China has a greater impact on the rest of the globe than ever before. Today, China has the largest economy on the planet on a purchasing power basis, and the Chinese stock market “is the second largest in the world in terms of market capitalization”…

Just as in 1929, flighty retail investors make up the bulk of China’s stock market and, just as in 1929 in the U.S., they have heavily margined their accounts. The Financial Times puts the number of retail investors in the Chinese stock market at 80 to 90 percent of the total market. Retail investors, unlike sophisticated institutional investors, are prone to panic selling, which explains the wild intraday swings in the Shanghai Composite over the past week.

Last night, the Shanghai Composite broke a key technical support level, closing below 4,000 at 3,912.77. The index is now down 24 percent since it peaked earlier this month and has wiped out more than $2.4 trillion in value. China’s stock market is the second largest in the world in terms of market capitalization, with the U.S. ranking number one.

Making world markets even more worried about the situation in China, its regulators are showing a similar brand of leadership as Mario Draghi. After previously pledging to trim back risky margin lending, they have now done a complete flip flop and are permitting individual brokerage firms to avoid selling out accounts that miss margin calls by setting their own guidelines on the amount of collateral needed.

I know that a lot of Americans don’t really care about what happens over in Asia, but when the second largest stock market in the entire world crashes, it is a very big deal.

The great financial crisis of 2015 has now begun, and it is just going to get much, much worse. On Thursday, Ron Paul declared that “the day of reckoning is at hand“, and I agree with him.

So what comes next?

The following is what Phoenix Capital Research is anticipating…

By the time it’s all over, I expect:

1) Numerous emerging market countries to default and most emerging market stocks to lose 50% of their value.

2) The Euro to break below parity before the Eurozone is broken up (eventually some new version of the Euro to be introduced and remain below parity with the US Dollar).

3) Japan to have defaulted and very likely enter hyperinflation.

4) US stocks to lose at least 50% of their value and possibly fall as far as 400 on the S&P 500.

5) Numerous “bail-ins” in which deposits are frozen and used to prop up insolvent banks.

I tend to agree with most of that. I don’t agree that the euro is going to go away, but I do agree that the eurozone is going to break up and be reconstituted in a new form eventually. And yes, we are going to see tremendous inflation all over the world down the road, but I wouldn’t say that it is imminent in Japan or anywhere else. But overall, I think that is a pretty good list.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Hazelfern (4th July 2015), seko (5th July 2015), Stardad (4th July 2015), syrwong (4th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by drgreig (here)
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see drgreig's comment #3.

Please Note: my response is in no way an attack on drgreg. I am speaking to the membership in general.
    Whenever this "Don't Focus on the Negative" mantra appears, it's like the teacher screeching chalk on the blackboard to my sensitivities.

This mantra is a mind control technique, and so many have bought-in, it frightens me. The number of Avalon members represent approximately .00000008 percent of the Mass of Humanity. Most of Humanity is running on the program that, "the "government" (i.e. the hidden Master Control Mechanism) will make it all better".

Ignoring what is growing in intensity with every New Your Minute, outside of one's comfortable little box, will do nothing to stop this obscene machine from trampling on the common future reality of Humanity.

I suggest all the members take the time and listen to this, it might just jolt some wisdom into you:

Denying what is going on around you is willful Ignore-ance. In my humble opinion every Avalon member should be required to listen to Mark Passio's entire three part Natural Law Seminar, before they are permitted to post on the Forum.

Research References:

Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar, Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1pkJaNbzLU
    Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar, Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ezz0AeC9vc
    Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar, Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THs8Yx1BXcw

P.S. I agree with RunningDeer's Comment #10

Where she says:

Quote "P.S. I'd advise to gather food, water and medical supplies."
    That's good advise, regardless of any future predictions.
    Last edited by observer; 5th July 2015 at 22:26. Reason: clarity/spelling

10. Link to Post #27
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,566 times in 712 posts

Thank you all for the fervent responses. Though I believe the “law if attraction”, I have reservation of the derived “think positive” philosophy particular applied to macro conditions. A better substitute to that would be the philosophy of “fear no evil”. Even though we sense the presence of the evil, or think that it will come, we should have no fear of it. This is foremost an attitude, accompanying it should be the preparation to counter the evil. The worst attitude is “know no evil”, averting even the thought of evil. This is the ostrich way.

For the evil is now and the future is now. Are we not seeing the financial world is collapsing? The US debt is too big and the problem cannot be solved by kicking the can down the road, or by eliminating countries that show dissent? Are we not seeing that the only superpower is using the borrowed money to build up the arsenal and maintaining military presence everywhere in the globe, and war is already in many places as fires near barrels of petroleum? If one has no fear of now, then there is no fear of the future, because this will be illogical.

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Surviving physically through what ever comes will give someone the opportunity to experience something better that comes out of it or something even worse.

The exact architecture of the 'ride' is unknown to us.

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

12. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Most everyone assumes the moral of Peter and the Wolf is "if you sound an alarm when none is needed, no one will believe you when the alarm is real." Yes, this is a true statement and valid moral. However, who had more to lose - Peter or the villagers? Peter lost his reputation. The villagers lost their winter food supply. The seriously and overlooked moral of the story is, "Never assume there is no wolf."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Noel (5th July 2015), thunder24 (5th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

The elitists, Illuminati, (or whatever label you prefer) are intentionally implementing biblical "prophecy" in order to manipulate people as shown in this video from a previous post. Notice that no one points out in the interview that 9/11 was an inside job. Most Christians buy into this mind control because they want "prophecy" to be fulfilled and therefore do not stop to question anything.

Another example of this manipulation is US Code, Title 42, Section 666, which implements Revelations chapter 13. Aaron Russo was told by Nick Rockefeller that their plan was to implement a cashless system and implant everyone with a chip (See Revelations chapter 13).

Yet another glaring example of biblical manipulation is FEMA/DHS's "Clergy Response Team" which uses Romans 13:1 to control people during martial law: "Let every soul be subject to the higher authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are ordained by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will receive judgment on themselves."

Clergy Response team exposed: "Pastor Mansfield was recruited to become a member of the Clergy Response Team which would operate under the control of NOVAD and DHS. Mansfield’s revelations about his experiences are stunning and concerning at the same time.

"Pastor Mansfield attended several briefings and he could barely believe his ears. He learned of the government’s plan to enact martial law as well as to implement forced population relocations. Mansfield emphasized that when martial law is enacted, the enforcement would be immediate. In other words, family members will be separated from each other and part of the training that the clergy received was how to comfort separated family members.

"Pastor Mansfield emphasized that the FEMA/DHS drills were predicated on bioterrorism. This is exactly what my relocated FEMA source told me before he and his family left. The pastors were trained to go to homes were people refused to be relocated by the authorities and their immediate job was to convince the reluctant to willingly go to the relocation camps. Ostensibly, this was to be done in lieu of sending in the SWAT teams.

"I asked Mansfield if FEMA camps were real and he stated that much of the clergy training focused around this scenario of pastors operating within the forced relocation centers. The main goal of a pastor assigned to a FEMA was to bring order and encourage compliance with DHS requests, hence, the emphasis on Romans 13." [Source]

Also, did anyone notice that in both cases it is chapter "13" used as a control mechanism?

Last edited by TrumanCash; 5th July 2015 at 16:35.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Flash (8th July 2015), Hervé (5th July 2015), Limor Wolf (5th July 2015), RunningDeer (5th July 2015), thunder24 (5th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #31
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    The elitists, Illuminati, (or whatever label you prefer) are intentionally implementing biblical "prophecy" in order to manipulate people as shown in this video from a previous post. Notice that no one points out in the interview that 9/11 was an inside job. Most Christians buy into this mind control because they want "prophecy" to be fulfilled and therefore do not stop to question anything.
    I one hundred percent agree with this statement
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Aspen (8th July 2015), observer (5th July 2015), RunningDeer (5th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Today, the people of Greece are voting as to whether or not to accept the
    terms of the offer (which has now been withdrawn!) the Troika offered them.

Greece has already defaulted on its June 30 payment to the IMF. No matter
    how the vote actually goes, the entire process has revealed deep divisions
    and flaws in the existing systems and is likely to lead to even more unrest
    and division.

The leading French presidential candidate (Marine la Pen) has also stepped
    forward with concerns about its ability to remain part of the European
    Union due to France's financial problems, and if Greece is given debt
    relief, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Ireland are likely to demand it, too.
    The time of "greater turmoil and strife" has begun.

The financial experts I have listened to are saying that the financial
    collapse could occur at any time, but there is a convergence of opinion
    that it is likely to occur in the September-October timeframe. Given what I
    have observed about what I consider to be the markers of the elite's final
    preparations for the coming collapse, I share that expectation. However, I
    also like a particular teaching from G. Bluestone's little book, "Light of
    the Kensei": "Be ready for anything, expecting nothing in particular."
    Last edited by Camilo; 5th July 2015 at 17:00.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

heyokah (5th July 2015), RunningDeer (5th July 2015), thunder24 (5th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

[QUOTE=observer;975095]

Research References:

Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar, Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1pkJaNbzLU
    Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar, Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ezz0AeC9vc
    Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar, Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THs8Yx1BXcw

[QUOTE]

observer... Thanks for putting up links to this seminar. They appear to be the "core teaching" of Mark Passio!!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

heyokah (5th July 2015), observer (5th July 2015), RunningDeer (5th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Negative Predictions cause people to dwell on negative things manifesting, everything is in the intent and by people believing in a prediction there intent is shifted to some one else's intent. if you can shift the masses to believe in what you want to happen events will change to there desire. I believe that this is why the desire to control all the media.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noel For This Post:

Aspen (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (5th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Research References:

Where she says:

Thanks, observer. I listened to Mark Passio’s “Natural Law Seminar, Part One-Three”. For those with limited time and/or bandwidth, I added screen shots to the thread for all three videos. [CLICK HERE]
    Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)
    …observer… Thanks for putting up links to this seminar. They appear to be the "core teaching" of Mark Passio!!
    <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th July 2015 at 16:44.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

heyokah (6th July 2015), observer (5th July 2015)

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Research References:

Where she says:

Thanks, observer. I listened to Mark Passio’s “Natural Law Seminar, Part One”. For those with limited time and/or bandwidth, I added screen shots to the thread. [CLICK HERE]

Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)
    …observer… Thanks for putting up links to this seminar. They appear to be the "core teaching" of Mark Passio!!
    <3
    RunningDear... What a great help to get the core parts of Mark's first talk. It is also a great way to review after watching. Great work

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

heyokah (6th July 2015), observer (5th July 2015), RunningDeer (5th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Just a note to all those members who are thanking me for the Mark Passio work.

Several months ago, my good friend, heyokah, turned me on to Mark's work. I've been studying his message ever since she shared links with me - heyokah is the one everyone should be thanking.

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

in my opinion safety preparations must be in place by default anyway. regarding september... well, i guess we have to expect unexpected - as always.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #39
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

adding more events supposed to happen:

jade helm is supposed to be "wrapped up" on september 15th 2015

the imf is talking about a new dollar alternative and according to Dr. Steve Sjuggerund it will happen as early as October. ( I have no idea who this is nor his actual expertise, but many sights are quoting him about this) http://www.dailywealth.com/3003/firs...ency-is-coming

Today "technical malfunctions" hit the stock exchange http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dow-br...133507365.html : which could be an unannounced cause of Greece and China
    http://news.yahoo.com/china-greece-c...E4XzEEc2VjA3Ny
    http://fortune.com/2015/07/07/u-s-ch...=yahoo_fortune
    http://www.businessinsider.com/panic...ts-2015-7?r=UK
    Last edited by thunder24; 8th July 2015 at 16:54.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Aspen (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

The information age has many people thinking there is something new under the sun. Crime is evident here and there, corruption is evident here and there, and unfortunate happenings are evident here and there…just like it has always been.
    It’s just now we hear and read (not actually experience) more of it because of the internet and the expansion of the tel-lie-vision.

If anything, we are better off fighting against the stress than ever before. Too bad many would rather indulge in potential unpleasant thoughts instead of imagining thoughts of potential paradise.

I imagine we all will continue to peak our awareness and make meaningful advances and adapt to our changing times, accordingly…like always. It’s hard for me to imagine billions of people becoming total slaves and mind control by an handful of cowards that always use fear and our governments as their greatest weapon/method.

The conditioning may be strong on some…but it is not strong enough to go viral. An epidemic? Perhaps...but only through our own collective thinking. We are the illness and the remedy!

I give humanity way more credit than what most people do. I don't like giving any form of speculation power before it actually reveals some facets of reality (not probability). A hopeless defeatist attitude will only see failure and pain on their horizon…while those that have always found success, fortune, and prosperity believes they deserve it.

When we truly expose the deceivers and oppressors… we eventually remove them from power (always). If humanity allows themselves to fall to a handful of wicket individuals... that will be the sign of our demise…and rightfully so.

I’ve never witnessed any other species allow itself to be deceived constantly, and controlled in a way they never agree to….not without showing obvious signs of resistance. Freedom isn’t free….anything of any worth has to be fought for, worked on, paid for thru some sought of sacrifice. A future of joy is not going to magically appear …not until we actually do something that will move us towards those goals. Always speculating/focusing on drama instead of harmony isn’t going to get you where you want to be.

For years the boys of fear mongering were crying wolf. But guess what… no one has yet to see any wolf…. Just a bunch of sheep pretending to be wolves.

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 8th July 2015 at 17:16.
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Morbid (9th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast