+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ennui and Eschatology Cripple our Creative Imagination

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,383 times in 5,727 posts

Default Re: Ennui and Eschatology Cripple our Creative Imagination

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    .......... life loses its freshness. I would never want to live to be 300, and I can't imagine the horror of living forever, even here on our beautiful Earth.
    Thanks Silkie for your posts.
    Today I was sent a link to an article

Do Insects Have Emotions and Empathy?

Very interesting and supports that they do and I am not surprised.

A comment about the article suggested this book

Quote The Soul Of The White Ant

a passionate, insightful account into the world of termites. It is a meticulously researched expose of their complex, highly structured community life. Originally translated into English in 1937, the quality of research remains as relevant today as it was when it was first published. This illuminating account will not only appeal to those with a scientific interest in termites, but will similarly enthrall readers who are new to their captivating world. An exceptional feature of his detailed research is the extraordinary psychological life of the termite.
    This review in turn led me to this story of a life that touched me deeply.

Quote Eugène N. Marais Author profile
    born in Pretoria, South Africa January 09, 1871
    diedMarch 29, 1936
    gendermale
    genrePoetry, Nonfiction, Children's Books

About this author edit data
    Marais ('mah-REH', silent s) was the thirteenth and last child of his parents, Jan Christiaan Nielen Marais and Catharina. He attended school in Pretoria, Boshof and Paarl and much of his early education was in English, as were his earliest poems.

After leaving school he worked as a legal clerk and later as a journalist before becoming owner (at the age of twenty) of a newspaper called Land en Volk. He involved himself deeply in local politics.

He began taking opiates at an early age and graduated to morphine (then considered to be non-habitforming and a safer drug) very soon thereafter. He became addicted: An addiction that ruled his affairs and actions to a greater or lesser extent throughout his life. When asked for the reasons for taking drugs, he variously pleaded ill health, insomnia and, later, the untimely death of his wife. Much later, he blamed accidental addiction while ill with malaria in Mozambique.

He married Aletta Beyers but she died from puerperal fever a year later, eight days after the birth of their son, Marais' only child.

In 1897 - still in his mid-twenties - he went to London, initially to read medicine. However, under pressure from his friends, he entered the Inner Temple to study law and qualified as an advocate.

When the Boer War broke out in 1899, he was put on parole as an enemy alien in London. During the latter part of the war he joined a German expedition that sought to ship ammunition and medicines to the Boer Commandos via Portuguese East Africa (now Mozambique). However, he was struck down by malaria and before the supplies could be delivered to the Boers the war ended.

From 1905 he studied nature in the Waterberg (Water mountain) and wrote in Afrikaans about the animals he observed. His studies of termites led him to the conclusion that the colony should be considered as a single organism. Although Marais could not have known it, he was anticipating some of the ideas of Richard Dawkins. In the Waterberg Marais also studied the black mamba, spitting cobra and puff adder as well as observing baboon troops at length. He was the father of the scientific study of the behaviour of primates.

His book "Die Siel van die Mier" (the "Soul of the White Ant") was plagiarized by Nobel laureate Maurice Maeterlinck, who published "The Life of the White Ant" in 1926, falsely claiming many of Marais' revolutionary ideas as his own.

Marais contemplated legal action against Maeterlinck but gave up the idea in the face of the costs and logistics involved. Marais had by now for some time been a morphine addict and suffered from melancholy, insomnia, depression and feelings of isolation.

In 1936, deprived of morphine for some days, he finally borrowed a shotgun (on the pretext of killing a snake) and shot himself in the chest. The wound was not fatal and Marais therefore placed the end of the weapon in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

Marais is amongst the greatest of the Afrikaans poets and remains one of the most popular, although his output was not large. Along with J.H.H. de Waal and G.S. Preller, he was a leading light in the Second Afrikaans (language) Movement in the period immediately after the Second Boer War, which ended in 1902. Some of his finest poems deal with the wonders of life and nature but he also wrote about inexorable Death. Although an Afrikaner patriot, Marais was sympathetic to the cultural values of the black tribal peoples of the Transvaal; this is seen in poems such as "Die Dans van die Reën" (The dance of the rain).http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1..._The_White_Ant
    This man was a genius according my definition and he died so saddened and bereft. He reached a dead end. I seek some balanced way to be in physical and yet not a victim of the pain of life that is considered "normal". I am sure there are apologists for pain who feel fully justified but I am in disagreement.

To me Pain should only be a hint that leads to correction. So contrast will lead immediately to righting oneself. That is not what we have been conditioned to allow. IMO the reason is that we (collectively) have been desiring a MAJOR change so we explored separation from self, others and the world.

It is not outside our reasonng for experiencing but was stuck in social consciousness IMO. OR since this is my experience I was stuck in a loop.

I think it is a mistake based on shut down of some faculty that I may regain. So to me the deadening of feeling is the result of intergenerational trauma in my own lineage. To overturn this is my intention.

I believe I am capable of renewing my "brain" circuitry like in Joe Dispenza's WORK. He talks about being comfortable in the unknown. I agree and he suggests that we are moving to a unknown partnership with source. I think it is opening up some kind of depth of sense I have never felt.

My desire to feel is to reach communication with multi-dimensions and yet have our bodies. I want to be friendly with everything and be involved with deep feeling for all living beings so I am in communion. This is like living from the new sense.

The new sense is not being all homogenized as a borg but communicating to one another the depth of who we have become WHILE feeling comfort in togetherness that transcends all separation. That is to me the organic global consciousness where we may trade in real knowledge and expand in wholesomeness that escapes ennui and angst leading to suicide.

For me, new knowledge is the favorite that makes life worthwhile. At one time it was "information" that I sought. The ONLY thing that would make living 300 years worthwhile would be DEEP touching of one another. I am not content to say I will just explore on the bright side of life but be an explorer into the depths.

I may be mistaken but the story I placed here speaks to me of the lone-liness, the sorrow of loss, the isolation of inability to break through a veil we have as separated out individuals. I experience the maddening (as in "Pissed Off'ed angry) frustration of the sense that just beyond my ability to FEEL it there is a layer of depth in the world waiting.

This is just my own issue but I think it is relevant to many. No amount of stuff is satisfying. Relationship is what is pressing and we have the courage to face the distortion that led to less than full feeling BECAUSE we know now that all is well. Trusting in the benevolence, I can begin to loosen the rigid walls that keep me from being in direct contact.

The way I am approaching it is to just let me feel what is there and stop trying to make it different but just be what it is. If I am not saying anything because I am avoiding saying, I will speak. I can now be having whatever experience while knowing that is all for my benefit. It is waking up my numbness that locked me up.

I am aiming for transparency and being fully who I am and expecting I will benefit from this messy part where my life is in chaotic incomplete and maybe not so fun mode.

So for instance, WHAT IF a the geniuses like us now could break out of the lone-liness and be a newbie every day having renewal of the pleasure circuits by way of expansion AND always in touch with our beloveds? Yes, I'd live to be 300 then....
    Last edited by Delight; 19th July 2015 at 18:05.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (12th November 2015), Selkie (19th July 2015), ulli (14th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    ...The new sense is not being all homogenized as a borg but communicating to one another the depth of who we have become WHILE feeling comfort in togetherness that transcends all separation. That is to me the organic global consciousness where we may trade in real knowledge and expand in wholesomeness that escapes ennui and angst leading to suicide.
    To me, this is it in a nut-shell. How do we overcome the feeling of separation without losing our individuality? Because "oneness" is only half of it. We may all be one, but we are also our individual self. If the Originator did not want us to be individuals, we would not have been made that way, and it is very damaging to be engulfed by another person and lose one's individuality, as everybody knows. But it is also damaging to have no intimacy.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bob (19th July 2015), Delight (20th July 2015), ulli (14th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    Hi everyone

I am new and looking forward to participating in these interesting discussions.

Triquetra in reference to your comments

The hardest thing for many will be to believe that such a thing is possible - that there will be two groups going in very different directions and will have very different experiences in the long term (over many more of their lives) as a result.

This sounds like a shift from 3D to 5D, will it be something that that will happen naturally for those that are of the right spiritual vibration, kind of initiated by the God force/the One/Brahaman (whatever term we use etc), or will it require active use of some of these technologies using wave based physics you have mentioned earlier?

The presence of so many stone monuments all around the world with resonant properties, must indicate that early humankind was fully aware of the ascension process, and that much of this has become a lost knowledge now.

I have also wondered too, that whilst most of our planets in our solar system appear to be dead worlds in 3d, maybe they could be teaming with life in 4d or 5d, maybe all planets work on different levels and have different creations operating like a radio does where you have to tune into the right radio frequency to hear your favourite music.

Given the building blocks of our universe are atoms, which are almost entirely void, it kind of makes sense that maybe atoms work like a to screen upon which which these false 3D worlds are projected. It certainly seems to be a pretty elaborate and convincing way to dupe our senses. Someone has obviously gone to a lot of trouble to do this.

cheers for now

Scott
    There's a lot of truth in what you write Scott. In answer to your question, the answer is quite literally both - in a way that intertwines and leapfrogs - we raise the vibration of aspects of our biology which in turn provides the insights needed to (re)invent the technology and use it to access still higher levels of vibration (and so on and so forth, until we reach a climactic point of arrival).

And the shift 3D -> 5D is exactly right, if you'd like I can elaborate a bit on the 5th dimension itself and how it interacts with 4D.

While we like to focus on the aspects of reality we perceive like the large scale systems of galaxies and solar systems within the universe, and the interactions of very small particles making up the smallest (currently) perceivable parts that seem to make up everything, 5D instead travels along this zoom scale to operate on different levels which are essentially endless.

The true vastness of reality can be better understood in these terms than by grappling with universes and sub-atomic particles. We consistently experience reality on subspectra of different kinds but reality itself exists as infinite spectrum on many different axes.

The issue with 4D is that the linearity of time has much more to do with avoiding repetition than anything else - time loops can be experienced in staggering scales. The topic of this thread has a lot to do with exposing such time loops - if you look at some arguments made around civilization theory, they might indicate that this same sort of thing happens over and over - the rise and fall of civilizations.

With past civilizations recognizing this with different levels of technology, often there has been realizations that the idea of progress is not as much tied to civilization as a whole compared to how we are progressing individually, even if the larger civilization gets invariably caught in a loop of some kind, it doesn't mean that we have to.

So these splits tend to arrive at moments when parts of a civilization wish to not repeat a loop any longer while others seem to behave in a way that suggests they might be best off repeating again.

The same sort of pattern applies to consecutive lifetimes, this is something that becomes clear after a near-death experience.

So what many are preparing for is essentially a kind of departure, though the details are foggy to ensure that the experience remains interesting. The important thing to remember is that aside from a little bit of help here and there, the work is largely our own to accomplish. There will be no moment when some huge amount of help comes out of nowhere, though the needed information is once again re-entering the collective psyche at that higher vibration level.

So what Silkie and Delight are commenting on is pretty dead on - you have to let go of thinking of there being some kind of opposition or duality between collective consciousness and individual consciousness - you can experience a completely juxtaposed blend of the two aspects and this is largely a defining aspect of 5D reality.

The issues that arise in 4D have to do with leftovers from 3D that should be let go of and are not - ceding control to what is created is a big one.

You can see what kind of situations arise from perpetuating a 4D existence - you could turn the universe into a kind of factory farm, raising planets and then snuffing them out as all the resources are extracted and the populations begin to know better.

It's much better to move on to a different kind of reality experience than to continue to operate in these kinds of ways. So it is best not to get stuck with that kind of reality - no matter whether you are the farmer or the farmed.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Delight (27th July 2015), earthdreamer (12th November 2015), Scottoz (29th July 2015), ulli (14th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    Hi everyone

I am new and looking forward to participating in these interesting discussions.

Triquetra in reference to your comments

The hardest thing for many will be to believe that such a thing is possible - that there will be two groups going in very different directions and will have very different experiences in the long term (over many more of their lives) as a result.

This sounds like a shift from 3D to 5D, will it be something that that will happen naturally for those that are of the right spiritual vibration, kind of initiated by the God force/the One/Brahaman (whatever term we use etc), or will it require active use of some of these technologies using wave based physics you have mentioned earlier?

The presence of so many stone monuments all around the world with resonant properties, must indicate that early humankind was fully aware of the ascension process, and that much of this has become a lost knowledge now.

I have also wondered too, that whilst most of our planets in our solar system appear to be dead worlds in 3d, maybe they could be teaming with life in 4d or 5d, maybe all planets work on different levels and have different creations operating like a radio does where you have to tune into the right radio frequency to hear your favourite music.

Given the building blocks of our universe are atoms, which are almost entirely void, it kind of makes sense that maybe atoms work like a to screen upon which which these false 3D worlds are projected. It certainly seems to be a pretty elaborate and convincing way to dupe our senses. Someone has obviously gone to a lot of trouble to do this.

cheers for now

Scott
    So what many are preparing for is essentially a kind of departure, though the details are foggy to ensure that the experience remains interesting. The important thing to remember is that aside from a little bit of help here and there, the work is largely our own to accomplish. There will be no moment when some huge amount of help comes out of nowhere, though the needed information is once again re-entering the collective psyche at that higher vibration level..............

...........you have to let go of thinking of there being some kind of opposition or duality between collective consciousness and individual consciousness - you can experience a completely juxtaposed blend of the two aspects and this is largely a defining aspect of 5D reality.
    I missed your post Scottoz before. Thanks for adding to the discussion.

The "juxtaposed" blend is what I would love to experience. I watched a program "sense8" that was based on multiple people becoming "one".

The program was spoiled for me by the overlay of the plot of "threat" from the bad guys trying to destroy the group. Good and Evil at war is the plot we have been given as the truth. People claim they dislike it but they keep it going.

Victors/Victims and Saviors never changed except in the position of players. IMO this Triad and the way we have chosen to perceive could be very different.

We each have to be the one to change the perception. IMO that takes a change of "meaning" by which we organize what is experienced.

Quote With past civilizations recognizing this with different levels of technology, often there has been realizations that the idea of progress is not as much tied to civilization as a whole compared to how we are progressing individually, even if the larger civilization gets invariably caught in a loop of some kind, it doesn't mean that we have to.

So these splits tend to arrive at moments when parts of a civilization wish to not repeat a loop any longer while others seem to behave in a way that suggests they might be best off repeating again.

The same sort of pattern applies to consecutive lifetimes, this is something that becomes clear after a near-death experience.
    I think we get to choose but to choose we must know we may choose.
    So I choose to perceive that I (though I seem separate and alone) am embedded in a great mystery of ALL becoming. Though I may not see how, all is well, life was given for me to expand my capacity, and I am.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Scottoz (29th July 2015), ulli (14th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

Thanks for your insights, when you have finished your book it will be a great manual for all creators. I guess we come into this creation with so much incorrect information and it can take a lifetime to decode the true rules of reality.

Yes, if you have more information on the 3d to 5d continuum that would be great. I have noticed that there are some entities out there that seem to invoke intense dream emotions. I had trouble with them a few years ago, but not anymore, I am still not sure where they fit into things, I suspect that they are low energy 4d entities, not sure what sort of existence they have or how they fit into this creational framework.

If you have seen the movie Jupiter Ascending it was only released a couple of months ago there are a lot of concepts expressed in the movie that are in line with what you are saying.

cheers

Scott

10. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi guys

Further to my post on Jupiter Ascending, I just thought I would post an outline of the movie plot

At the beginning of the story, Earth's residents are unaware that the human species on Earth and countless other planets were established[17] by families of transhuman and alien royalty[18] for the purpose of later "harvesting" the resulting organisms to produce a type of youth serum for the elites on still other planets.[19] After the death of the matriarch of the House of Abrasax, the most powerful of the alien dynasties,[9] her children, Balem (Eddie Redmayne), Kalique (Tuppence Middleton), and Titus (Douglas Booth), quarrel over the inheritance, with Balem inheriting an enormous refinery on Jupiter and Titus declaring his intention to dismantle the youth serum trade, of which Earth is the next intended source. Protagonist Jupiter Jones (Mila Kunis) narrates that her father, Maximilian Jones (James D'Arcy), met her mother, Aleksa (Maria Doyle Kennedy), in Saint Petersburg. After Maximilian is killed in a robbery, Aleksa names their daughter Jupiter, after his favorite planet, and they move to Chicago to live with Aleksa's family.

Many years later, Jupiter works with Aleksa and her Aunt Nino (Frog Stone) to clean the homes of wealthy neighbors. To buy a telescope, Jupiter agrees to sell her eggs with the help of her cousin Vladie (Kick Gurry), under the name of her friend Katharine Dunlevy (Vanessa Kirby). At Katharine's house, Jupiter and Katharine are attacked by extraterrestrial 'Keepers'; and when Jupiter photographs these, they erase her memory of the incident. During the egg donation procedure, the doctors and nurses are revealed to be Balem's agents, sent to kill her, and she is saved by Caine Wise (Channing Tatum), a former soldier sent by Titus. Stinger Apini (Sean Bean), an old comrade of Caine's, agrees to help Jupiter, but a group of hunters takes her to Kalique's palace on a distant planet, where Kalique explains that Jupiter is genetically identical to the dead matriarch, and therefore the Earth's rightful owner. Supported by Captain Diomika Tsing (Nikki Amuka-Bird) of the Aegis (an intergalactic police force), Caine retrieves her from Kalique, and brings her to the planet Ores (the intergalactic capital city) to claim her inheritance.

On the way back to Earth, Titus detains Jupiter and Caine, to whom he reveals his plan to marry and then kill Jupiter and claim Earth before throwing Caine into the void; but Caine survives and saves Jupiter at the altar. Jupiter asks to return home, but learns that her family has been taken hostage by Balem. In his refinery in the Great Red Spot, Balem demands Earth in exchange for Jupiter's family. Realizing that Balem can "harvest" Earth only with her permission, Jupiter refuses. Balem tries to kill Jupiter; but she defeats him in a fight, and is rescued by Caine, Stinger, and Tsing while Balem falls to his death. Jupiter's family is returned home with no memory of their disappearance, while Jupiter secretly retains ownership of the Earth. Her family buys her the telescope she wanted and Caine receives a pair of wings earlier removed from his body.

During the ending credits it is revealed that the planets that make up the universe form endless DNA patterns showing how vast the harvesting industry is.

Cheers

Scott

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Well that was an interesting movie. Is the cat out of the bag?

The book is essentially done but the implications of imparting certain vectors of information are what are causing pause.
    The recurring question of "is it right to do X" becomes one of asking to what degree should each be required to discover for themselves certain truths, and conversely when it is appropriate to provide shortcuts to these same truths that in so doing means that the path to get from here to there is cut short for those taking the shortcut.

Of course there is no right or wrong answer in such cases, ultimately it becomes a problem of optimization since oftentimes, a certain amount of rebalancing is needed in order to ensure the greatest degree of fairness to all parties involved.

That said, I think there is no real sensible counterargument to the proposition that in a kind of age we are in where certain items of media are being released with considerable regularity, that it is now appropriate to pour out the liquid from the stein and see what pattern emerges from the spill.

The spill is one of information, and the details of this information contain bits that are useful to all equally in appropriate ways for each.
    As such the information acts as a kind of temporal accelerator which has the overall effect of lessening the undesirable consequences of perpetuating a slower pace for all involved.

That all having been said, a discussion of the differences between 3D and 5D (and the reason the number 4 and its respective dimension is seen as desirable to avoid in certain cultures: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetraphobia ) pales in comparison to a discussion instead of general dimensional theory.

For instance, the dimensional ladder itself could be described as a dimension (in fact it is best qualified as a meta-dimension) which can itself be traveled along as a part of a given being's hyper-dimensional reality.

Simulation theory indicates that such an ability would be a fairly certain proof that such an entity would have come from outside of a given simulation, or more accurately a component of said entity. The other component of that entity would have to have had in turn exited from the simulation at least one point in time in order to wedge open the portal and perform a component merge.

Now, the vastness of such things can be truly mindboggling, because this same pattern can itself repeat indefinitely, a sign that magnitudes of infinity as indicated by the work of mathematicians like Georg Cantor are indeed a reality and such a thing exposes immediately two different magnitudes, as well as the entire set of magnitudes.

So then this in turn leads to a better notion of Prime Creator as such a Prime Creator would then have to represent the alpha and omega of this set itself, and is eternally unreachable.

Therefore, there is no real difference between simulation and reality, or between nature and artifice - they are one and the same - they are the reciprocals of one another.

So then, it becomes more a matter of choice than anything.

There are many entities that choose to be accepting of the patterns and systems of reality and how they yield many different vectors of exploration - one need only pick which vector to explore at any given time.

As well, this exposes that any scramble for "control" is always a fruitless effort in the grander scheme of things, because always you only unlock the next layer of control to be attempted to gain, and so on and so forth - reality is not best experienced in terms of lust for power and control.

Finally then, what you end up with might be best understood as a matter of orchestration of masterpieces - reality is inevitably little more than patterns of dissonant and consonant energy, where dissonant energies build up tension and consonant energies release them. The beauty lies not in perpetuating endless strings of only one or the other form of energy - it lies in composing intricate patterns of alternation between each that create a kind of cosmic music that unfolds into everything we sense and will ever sense.

All masterpieces are but a movement in the Prime Creator's single masterpiece of all that is and all that ever was, and all that ever will be.

It is any entity's choice to either participate in it or try to wrest control from it to design things on their own terms. But there is never a final "way out". Parts of the system can turn to silence but the music continues elsewhere, in larger and smaller scopes, regardless.

There is no real need for cosmic conflict. But it does help that all participants who wish to go on to further levels of participation understand the next layer of this truth before proceeding to that new level of responsibility. To try to evolve without accepting the lessons and responsibilities that come with doing so will always lead to the loops, to the snakes and not the ladders.

It is really this simple.

This is why everything will be ok, despite current appearances. Hopefully an energetic transformation can now begin to accelerate much more than it already has. It seems to be time.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Delight (12th August 2015), earthdreamer (12th November 2015), Scottoz (12th August 2015), ulli (14th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

There is a lot of encoded messages in the movie, I am surprised more people are not talking about it.

When are you planning on making your book available. Looking forward to reading it.

Cheers

Scott

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

It needs the right pretext, something I am struggling to find a way to achieve. I am not yet sure which angle to take.
    The answer is clear in terms of symbolism, but in verbal language it is more difficult.

The book hinges on the sense of importance which would revolve around unifying the directions of thought that are ordinarily independently projected towards spirituality, the arts, and the sciences.

Avalon seems a good place for establishing this idea, as it says right in the description that it is a place where spirituality and science converge.
    However I am not sure I tend to see this, as one of the most central notions of science is that of citation and referencing.

There are many ideas shared but rarely are the sources of the ideas themselves described.

This does not do anyone a service as people wind up unsure what to believe, relying instead on a loose notion of whether something "resonates" with them or not in order to decide whether to believe it or not.

I see a lot of "some/most of the aspects of the message resonate with me". This in turn suggests a broken channel along the way.

There's no harm in simply saying that a source of information comes from a channel of one kind or another, each source of information is potentially as valid as any other.

So altogether, it makes me want to begin by describing my own sources of information, and have them be judged by the community before proceeding. If someone's sources cannot themselves be considered valid, then there is no use in pouring out volumes of information that come from those sources.

About the movie, of course in comparison of the details to our own situation, there are many differences, but as you say, the symbolism is largely relevant and useful to understanding the situation as it stands.

You need to begin by constructing a hypothesis for the model of the development of life in the universe, understanding that our civilization is incredibly young (as far as we are able to gather) compared to previous civilizations that originated elsewhere. A bit of probability theory in relation to the proportions of our universe assures that this is so (forget all the ridiculous illusion-weaving in the mainstream scientific news about the "search for other intelligent life in our universe").

Next, look at the measures we have had to resort to in order to sustain burgeoning amounts of population in our own situation. Factory farming is the reality as we have no other efficient way of feeding the population.

And so you begin to see how this same pattern might in turn apply in other ways.

Now, when all is realized and understood, you see that in all senses, we end up with a cascading pattern revolving around all entities need to survive. On very large timescales, the methods used to ensure survival are different than what we are used to in our relatively short lifespans.

The kicker is that with the right approach and informational sources, these patterns can be undone in ways that might be surprising to most.

One good analogy is the way the code for video games can be manipulated in highly specific ways in order to short circuit the game code and jump from one place in the game to another in a way that would normally be impossible:

http://hackaday.com/2015/01/22/repro...side-the-game/

You might laugh at this reference but the way it works is highly similar to a solution strategy for our own reality.
    This would only be the case if our reality were also a simulation of epic proportions, which certain informational sources would allow one to rest assured that it in fact is.

So we come full circle now back to the Avalon reference I had made in my first post to the forum, an ouroboros moment.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-the-forum...-

In the movie a similar effort is made, and it succeeds, with curious results.

Before describing the topic further, a tangential discussion of the book of revelations in the bible is needed, and aptly it is highly related to the topic of this thread.

It's extremely important to understand that the modern version of a text like the bible is a highly manipulated mixture of information that both feels true (hence the followers) and leads the overall thought on the matters involved wildly astray.

The reader is taught to believe that the downfall of civilization as described by the rapture is entirely the doing of the civilization itself. This is actually true in a sense, but not for the reasons the members of the civilization would themselves be led to believe.

The real reason the civilization is accountable for its own downfall is because it is not capable of surpassing the state of evolution where it can be led into believing one thing or another regardless of whether it is actually wise or accurate to believe such a thing. There is no natural sense of orientation towards a "truth vibration" ("resonating" with something, as described earlier in this post) in the majority, even if a minority of the population can actually do this.

And so, a civilization can be guided to rise and fall in a certain repetitive manner, and in the final moments of its downfall, resort to symbolically encoding the messages regarding this cyclic repeating of history to send forward to any future civilization, regardless of the form of language they speak, so they do not repeat the same mistake.

In this way, the time loops of a greater civilization are now also the burden of a lesser civilization cycle which rises and falls within the larger one. The lesser civilization cycle becomes a tool of the greater civilization, to study the means needed to escape the cycle.

And so coming back to a previous point, the key lies in the nature in which reality itself must be "hacked" in order to escape this pattern of cycles, recursively upward to the largest of the cycles.

So we might, upon understanding this, realize that the situation is less about being farmed to feed a greater civilization, and more so a situation of having a solution to this problem coaxed out of our civilization, as a way of resolving our predicaments mutually.

This is where we now stand, at a crossroads between the "setup" for the solution, and the beginning of the implementation of the solution itself.

That all said, these words above allude to the actual context for the usefulness of a book such as the one I would like to provide, it is a manual for preparing for the implementation of this solution as it will be constructed on our earth by our civilization, unimpeded.

Hopefully some of what I have written makes some sense, it is very rough being translated out of symbolic thought and so it may not be the communication exactly as intended. I will have to look over it again and see if it can be improved, and decide from there how to proceed.
    Last edited by triquetra; 21st August 2015 at 08:49.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

earthdreamer (12th November 2015), Scottoz (22nd August 2015)

16. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

Thanks for your insights, what you say broadly makes sense to me.

I still struggle to visualise what the greater civilisation operating in 4d is like and what life is like for them and how the whole farming operation works from 4d to 3d. It would seem we provide a source of dissonant emotional energy which allows them to live and create, but still struggle to see how say someone's stressed thoughts results in an entities food at their 4d dimensional level. I have actually witnessed entities trying to generate disturbed dream states on myself when I have been lucid enough to leave my body when asleep, but don't have much information to go off on how this feeding system runs on a global scale.

Sometimes diagrams are helpful to convey information, maybe this could help with the book when you describe some different levels of creation 3d,4d and 5d and what creational rules operate at each level.

Cheers

Scott

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Yes exactly, plenty of diagrams are needed and those are what will slow me down. There are many completed memorized diagrams but taking the time to illustrate them well will need the right window to allow for it. I'll do my best.

If I were you, I wouldn't worry so much about that 3D-4D relationship itself, you can look at it as an opportunity to build up a kind of resilience.

Instead, take it as what it is - a maintenance of a "high tension" state for our world that propels our motivation to push forward and find the answers to our neverendingly precarious situations we find ourselves in.

Don't you find it interesting how we transition from a history of perpetual conflict, to one where once we have modernized enough that many of us can definitely imagine living with one another without conflict, we then see the creation of artificial conflicts paired with a new dilemma of unsustainability of the world itself?

The answers lie always in pattern recognition. You will learn as much by becoming an expert in this as you would by researching this or that.

Humanity can forgive ourselves because time and time again we were set up to keep our world in this relatively dissonant state. As soon as we show signs of progressing in any significant way, a new series of events is spun into our reality which pushes things back in that conflicted direction again. Because of this, at least up until now there wasn't very much anyone could have done about it anyhow.

We had the answers for a very different kind of 20th century back around the late 19th and early 20th but matters were largely out of our hands as to which direction the world would take.

And so, all that's left is to make the most of what's left, and things could be a lot worse (I know, it's a cliche expression if there ever was one).

Look at it this way - reality can be understood (if you believe any of what I'm saying) as a kind of gigantic, highly complex lock.

If you are a good problem solver and can see how to pick the lock, you can make your escape.

There are magnitudes of this, and we are looking for the way of solving it that bundles all the players in this strange game we are in and solves all their problems simultaneously. Solving only our own isn't going to cut it this time (study up on disappearing civilizations of the past to get an idea what I'm talking about here).

This is going to sound messed up, but in addition to solving our own problems, we need to solve the problems of those who are primarily the cause of our problems in the first place. I'm not talking about the visible PTB, those individuals are largely living out automated lives with little actual free will to choose their own decisions. They are so caught up in a machine of similar behavior to one another, the actions, decisions, thought processes are all highly predictable.

I'm talking about a level up from them, the ones doing things on very large time scales in order to ensure their own survival in ways that are hard for us to comprehend (although it is very much possible to).

Again, pattern recognition - what does DNA restricted to two strands have something in common with...? Binary.

We are tools in the process of hacking reality from the inside out by using the materials found in the universe as the building blocks of a program. If you run with this idea and use it to your fullest advantage, you can go very far with it, far enough to take matters back into your own hands, ever so gradually.

You do this by earning it, proving that you can see the bigger picture. There is a kind of science that studies the solvability of problems - study a problem to know whether it is even solvable at all or not.

Being here instantly tells me that the problem is solvable on the scale that aligns with me - I hold no particular allegiances so I would only want to help everyone.

The important part here is to pay attention to the kinds of vibrations you feel when exchanging a communication with another, I *should* have a different sort of energetic signature than usual (but hey, maybe not). Listen for it and feel it. Try to read into me. What someone says outright and the vibrations "between the words" are two entirely different matters, they are two different levels of communication happening simultaneously.

I'll come back to that one point of discussion again one more time from a different angle - in music you study the relationship between dissonance and consonance. Dissonance creates a tension that "seeks" to be resolved, the more irregular the ratio, the more jarring it is, the more you want it to resolve, and to have it resolve provides a kind of relief.

There is something unusual about music without any dissonance, but not in the sense that some scholars say - that it lacks the emotion that captivates us, etc. They were largely writing from a perspective before minimalism, before ambient, before meditation music, etc. But they are right in a certain sense anyways, because for most of us, life itself is a tapestry of tense moments leading to resolutions and stability, of various proportions. We find that we can relate to it, so it affects us more than the purely consonant types of music that suggests to us a "perfect" and "worry-free" life.

Now look at your life in a tense moment - you work harder to resolve the situation so you can be free of the tension. This is all analogous to music.

So once you become a master orchestrator of reality at different scales, you might choose to create massive amounts of tension in a single place - a region of a world, the entire world, etc., for some amount of time. You are trying to "compose" a sequence of tense periods and resolutions to drive things forward in a particular pattern, to achieve a certain effect.

Well, in fact, this same principle holds from outside of this reality to inside of it - the entire reality, the universe itself, is a simulation, designed to from yet another level up, study the interactions of things which would occur in a particular fashion as a way of gaining insight to problems in the layer above. This might be at a scale that is totally unimaginable to us, as reality can manifest itself in transfinite ways, and the transfinite numbers are very large numbers indeed (there are in fact many magnitudes of infinity, which is enough to drive a mathematician completely mad).

So you see, there is no actual top to this layers of controller and controlled, and the layers will interact when necessary in ways that will hopefully bring the maximum "overall" stability to the system.

It is incredibly wasteful to have simulations be unable to run their course, so you will find that no matter how bad things may look, there will always wind up being a way forward. We may be turning to some more exotic solutions depending on certain other factors for the future, but those would all be compromises, and indeed, the players involved now may be paying attention and realize that some amount of cooperation is certainly in everyone's best interests.

Coordinating this degree of cooperation is no easy task. It is necessary to communicate multidimensionally.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

earthdreamer (12th November 2015), Scottoz (25th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Yes exactly, plenty of diagrams are needed and those are what will slow me down. There are many completed memorized diagrams but taking the time to illustrate them well will need the right window to allow for it. I'll do my best.

If I were you, I wouldn't worry so much about that 3D-4D relationship itself, you can look at it as an opportunity to build up a kind of resilience.

Instead, take it as what it is - a maintenance of a "high tension" state for our world that propels our motivation to push forward and find the answers to our neverendingly precarious situations we find ourselves in.

Don't you find it interesting how we transition from a history of perpetual conflict, to one where once we have modernized enough that many of us can definitely imagine living with one another without conflict, we then see the creation of artificial conflicts paired with a new dilemma of unsustainability of the world itself?

The answers lie always in pattern recognition. You will learn as much by becoming an expert in this as you would by researching this or that.

Humanity can forgive ourselves because time and time again we were set up to keep our world in this relatively dissonant state. As soon as we show signs of progressing in any significant way, a new series of events is spun into our reality which pushes things back in that conflicted direction again. Because of this, at least up until now there wasn't very much anyone could have done about it anyhow.

We had the answers for a very different kind of 20th century back around the late 19th and early 20th but matters were largely out of our hands as to which direction the world would take.

And so, all that's left is to make the most of what's left, and things could be a lot worse (I know, it's a cliche expression if there ever was one).

Look at it this way - reality can be understood (if you believe any of what I'm saying) as a kind of gigantic, highly complex lock.

If you are a good problem solver and can see how to pick the lock, you can make your escape.

There are magnitudes of this, and we are looking for the way of solving it that bundles all the players in this strange game we are in and solves all their problems simultaneously. Solving only our own isn't going to cut it this time (study up on disappearing civilizations of the past to get an idea what I'm talking about here).

This is going to sound messed up, but in addition to solving our own problems, we need to solve the problems of those who are primarily the cause of our problems in the first place. I'm not talking about the visible PTB, those individuals are largely living out automated lives with little actual free will to choose their own decisions. They are so caught up in a machine of similar behavior to one another, the actions, decisions, thought processes are all highly predictable.

I'm talking about a level up from them, the ones doing things on very large time scales in order to ensure their own survival in ways that are hard for us to comprehend (although it is very much possible to).

Again, pattern recognition - what does DNA restricted to two strands have something in common with...? Binary.

We are tools in the process of hacking reality from the inside out by using the materials found in the universe as the building blocks of a program. If you run with this idea and use it to your fullest advantage, you can go very far with it, far enough to take matters back into your own hands, ever so gradually.

You do this by earning it, proving that you can see the bigger picture. There is a kind of science that studies the solvability of problems - study a problem to know whether it is even solvable at all or not.

Being here instantly tells me that the problem is solvable on the scale that aligns with me - I hold no particular allegiances so I would only want to help everyone.

The important part here is to pay attention to the kinds of vibrations you feel when exchanging a communication with another, I *should* have a different sort of energetic signature than usual (but hey, maybe not). Listen for it and feel it. Try to read into me. What someone says outright and the vibrations "between the words" are two entirely different matters, they are two different levels of communication happening simultaneously.

I'll come back to that one point of discussion again one more time from a different angle - in music you study the relationship between dissonance and consonance. Dissonance creates a tension that "seeks" to be resolved, the more irregular the ratio, the more jarring it is, the more you want it to resolve, and to have it resolve provides a kind of relief.

There is something unusual about music without any dissonance, but not in the sense that some scholars say - that it lacks the emotion that captivates us, etc. They were largely writing from a perspective before minimalism, before ambient, before meditation music, etc. But they are right in a certain sense anyways, because for most of us, life itself is a tapestry of tense moments leading to resolutions and stability, of various proportions. We find that we can relate to it, so it affects us more than the purely consonant types of music that suggests to us a "perfect" and "worry-free" life.

Now look at your life in a tense moment - you work harder to resolve the situation so you can be free of the tension. This is all analogous to music.

So once you become a master orchestrator of reality at different scales, you might choose to create massive amounts of tension in a single place - a region of a world, the entire world, etc., for some amount of time. You are trying to "compose" a sequence of tense periods and resolutions to drive things forward in a particular pattern, to achieve a certain effect.

Well, in fact, this same principle holds from outside of this reality to inside of it - the entire reality, the universe itself, is a simulation, designed to from yet another level up, study the interactions of things which would occur in a particular fashion as a way of gaining insight to problems in the layer above. This might be at a scale that is totally unimaginable to us, as reality can manifest itself in transfinite ways, and the transfinite numbers are very large numbers indeed (there are in fact many magnitudes of infinity, which is enough to drive a mathematician completely mad).

So you see, there is no actual top to this layers of controller and controlled, and the layers will interact when necessary in ways that will hopefully bring the maximum "overall" stability to the system.

It is incredibly wasteful to have simulations be unable to run their course, so you will find that no matter how bad things may look, there will always wind up being a way forward. We may be turning to some more exotic solutions depending on certain other factors for the future, but those would all be compromises, and indeed, the players involved now may be paying attention and realize that some amount of cooperation is certainly in everyone's best interests.

Coordinating this degree of cooperation is no easy task. It is necessary to communicate multidimensionally.
    You think deep and thanks for posting.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

triquetra (25th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Triquestra

Yep, there are always new patterns and dramas unfolding in the world, just a few weeks ago, it was terrorist stories filling the news and this week it is all about economic collapse with stock markets in freefall around the world. All of this creates high tension and dissonant energies.

I am all for trying to pick the lock to escape out of here. It would have been interesting to experience a world if Telsa's technologies had gone mainstream, no fossil fuels, free energy, a civilisation that developed in a more sustainable way. Kinda sad we all did not get a chance to experience it.

I think you could spend an enormous amount of time having different 3d and 4d experiences, but these experiences at the end of the day essentially have little depth. We also seem to have our free will hampered here (to a large extent) when playing out our 3d lives.

I want to see what life is like in 5d and hopefully find experiences which have a closer connection with source without the strong degree of separation which characterises 3d experience. I have been on this path since my late 20s and have been down many dead ends and learned useful things along the way. I have not been a hundred percent certain what I was aiming at, but guess I just need to bring it all together now.

Cheers

Scott

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Yess Scottoz, there were major alternate branches of reality where Tesla's guidance was allowed into the world.
    There were also branches where WWI (and so WWII) were not triggered by hidden hands.

These alone would have been enough to put us into a very different parallel reality, but we find ourselves to be here now.
    There are reasons for this, and they have to do with a particular set of circumstances that surprisingly can still be resolved.

The good news is that this lock of reality has already been picked. The future for it exists and so we will experience the illusion of time to connect with it.

It is possible to see the source code of reality, you can listen carefully to symbolic messages sent in your direction and eventually be able to understand the meanings being provided to you. There is a big difference between reading into things and (falsely) finding meanings in everything, and this. Sometimes it takes going to that extreme in order to learn the difference.

It is also possible to communicate up to the programmer layer. In this way, you can have a 2-way conversation, of sorts.

Anyway, there are now very prominent influencers in this reality that have made a variety of subtle tweaks, one of which was noticed not too long ago. A tweak where everyone remembers something being a certain way, but it is now different.

This sends a clear message that the ones going to dangerous lengths to manipulate the direction of the world in a dark direction need to be careful not to go too far, as it could have outcomes that do not match expectations.

It is now very important that the progress of the world is kept afloat and will allow for the right joining of the present moment to the "event horizon" node on the matrix of probable futures (the event horizon is the point of no return for a black hole, and these "time loops" like the one we are a part of has them every so often).

There will be a good amount of help provided in various ways (some subtle, some obvious, especially later on in the future) to accomplish this joining of present to particular future, and so all that is needed is to develop an understanding among all parties that to do this is in everyone's best interests. The proof that this is so will hopefully be provided, either by messengers or by the code in the matrix that sends symbolic messages to those who listen for them.

You are absolutely right in what you describe, and since you express a desire to see what life is like in 5d, I am happy to provide whatever window I can into it.

The way your communications vibrate, you have a kind of energetic calmness necessary to make a smooth transition.

I have noticed some more tense energies in some forum participants and one advice I could give to them would be to go deep within to find a kind of calm that will pour out in the vibrations of word choices expressed when sharing posts on the forum.

People may think that forums and the internet are a worse communication medium than other "older" forms of communication, but in fact we are just not yet adjusted to how communication mediums like the internet lead the way to an energy-based, quantum entanglement-driven post-verbal form of communication that actually leaves very little to the imagination.

If you imagine that these words I am typing into this box, and then pressing a button to share them onto a screen that mixes the words with previous words written before by myself and others, are in fact only a carrier, and the real message is being transmitted at a quantum level instantly as you read the words and pick up on the vibrations between them that I desire to send, then it will give you an idea of where communication will be going in the future.

5d is about this sort of thing.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

earthdreamer (12th November 2015), happyuk (3rd September 2015), Scottoz (6th September 2015), ulli (11th September 2015)

24. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

Thanks for thoughts and help on getting me to my way to 5d. You have me picked well, I am a very calm person, and I think this actually flows onto others I work with aswell. I have tried to create a calmness zone in a sea of tension at work.

What you say makes sense, about finding meanings falsely in everything rather than truely symbolic messages. I have made that mistake before.

I think I read one of your earlier posts, where the event horizon would be coming up around 2020? From what you are saying it is like a jump off point for souls which want to move on to a higher 5d matrix and those that don't make the jump successfully will kind of experience the disintegration of the current earth matrix as their reality. Some will be stuck on this Old Matrix and deal with all the problems they have created and others will eventually move on elsewhere and learn the soul lessons they need to learn?

I can actually get a feeling from your words too when I read them, for me I have found it helpful to read and write at times of the day when it is quiet and I have no distractions. I also find that spending time in or around nature is helpful as a way to uplift oneself too whenever I am reading or meditating. I live in a natural area with lots of trees around me so it is not too difficult.

Cheers

Scott

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I'm glad to hear that.

Regarding whether the future will be split or not - it remains to be seen. It's important to understand that a foundational aspect of the kind of RV I studied (as did many others) is that the future is not determined in an absolute way - it's more a matter of navigating the future's probability matrix and finding which aspects are constant across a majority of the possible futures - then you can make a safe prediction.

Futurists tend to do this, but with a sharp focus on technology. This is actually a bit simpler to do than with more esoteric aspects of our future. The exception is when the technology and esoteric aspects merge - i.e. the singularity.

It's less safe to predict a specific date for it, which is why you'll hear a fairly wide variety of estimates. But when you see it as it is - such a monumental crossroads in how we perceive reality - the exact date seems to matter a lot less. It will almost certainly happen within most of our lifetimes (only the oldest readers here might miss it, on average).

One thing that's less often discussed is the "event horizon" to the singularity, the moment after which enough momentum will have been built up that we will go in on a certain trajectory without much ability to change it thereafter.

Currently, that event horizon certainly does appear to hover around 2020. It is possible that it is by this time we will be able to predict whether the singularity will be a divergent experience (a kind of separation between higher and lower vibrational frequency components) or a convergent experience (a rallying towards a higher frequency for the majority or even vast majority, which will undo the need for a "copying" of reality).

Certainly there are many paying attention to this who would prefer the latter, but somehow it seems that some would prefer the first option - perhaps those who feel they would enjoy an ongoing similar kind of experience that involves control structures and low vibrational experiences - they are not comfortable with an even partially collective experience.

And on that note, I just re-read the entire thread and am taken aback at the sheer wealth and density of information in this thread. Selkie and Delight have commented on some extremely key points, as have you and others. In fact there were some other loose ends to tie up..:

I wrote:
    Quote Another way of looking at it - we are at the frozen lake, and "Dad" is annoyed, but then, we have ennui, right?
    Delight replied:
    Quote (Not sure what is meant here?)
    Delight - forgive me for waiting this long to clarify, but I was hoping some more depth of information could accumulate in your thread to provide the context for a good reply. This is the most symbolic part of the comic, in my interpretation.

To draw an analogy, a text like the Kabbalah is said to be readable on four levels, in other words, you can read the same sentence and get (up to) four different meanings from it.

The fourth and "deepest" meaning is similar to what I'd like to get into here. Entertain this interpretation, if you will:

"Dad" is alike the Prime Creator, and the frozen lake is alike the eddy of time we find ourselves in.
    When you think about it, a frozen lake has the interesting property of a solid, unmoving body on the surface, but underneath is the liquid we expect from a regular lake. When you compare it with the lack of motion of the vehicle and consider "Dad's" annoyance that a metaphor *as specific as* a frozen lake must be provided in order for the understanding to be obtained, things begin to become clear.

The sublime beauty of impermanence is alike the notion of Mono no Aware in Japanese culture - it cannot be defined as a "good" or "bad" feeling, no more than a frozen lake can be defined as solid or liquid. Neither can things be interpreted as what they appear to be on the surface.

So what we get from this "annoyance" is the introduction of tension into the simulation, as a way of revealing things on a variety of dimensional levels to those entities at those dimensions needing to take heed. For us, in 3D a lesson about the illusions of binary "black-white" thinking is in order. All of our problems that we cause for ourselves can be attributed to one kind of black and white thinking or another.

That there are these hard boundaries between things, rather than grayscales on a continuum.

And so, we have metaphorical options - we can skate another lap around the lake.
    We can figure out the solution to our ennui, get back in the car, and keep driving.
    We can melt the ice on the lake and swim in it instead.

Getting back to your reply, Scottoz, I think you definitely seem to understand the underlying benefit of quiet and nature, they're not just "nice", they can be energetic safe zones that are in fact totally necessary to operate in reality in a way that allows one to maintain the energetic control needed especially in a day and age where ever so slowly we are being coaxed into higher and higher tension within the mainstream society.

A big big stepping stone in the jump to 5d is letting go of the black and white way of thinking, and then also going beyond the grayscale thinking as well. The only good replacement is a kind of quantum logic - it's best understood with a good example.

As Selkie was hinting towards, the relationship between individual and collective consciousness is a key element to understand in the ongoing transition.

In the old way of thinking, we form a very hard boundary between one and the other - either we can think individually, with "freedom", or we can think as part of a collective (some kind of "melting pot" experience).

Delight is careful to point out that there are of course various ways of interpreting a collective consciousness experience, it can be as negative as a "assimilated borg" experience, or as positive as what could be achieved by laying out instantly a foundation for how we should interact based on a mutual desire for a good living experience (something we feel could only be possible if the collective is only entirely comprised of "good" or "high vibrational" people).

Now let's go a step further - there need be no difference between collective and individual experience at all, they can overlap completely without any real "juxtaposition". They can be entangled at the quantum level, you spend every moment of your reality in a quantum potential state and as any interaction with reality occurs in your life at all, you may interact with it in an individual way or a collective way. You may oscillate rapidly back and forth, even over a single issue - it doesn't matter. There is total fluidity between the two.

The collective experience opens channels of communication with others in the collective, and the individual experience gives you the energetic calm you need to remain centered.

You stop seeing reality in the same terms as before - you see deeper into it than before, in highly affirming ways.

If you skate too many laps around the frozen lake, you will carve out a hole and the icy water below will not be safe.
    You could get back in the car and drive, but also, the seasons change and the lake may be a fine swimming destination in the summer.

So for our future - it seems to matter more if the ones skating the laps can really, really truly grasp the symbolic state of our reality and just stop and listen for a second, stop assaulting on everything and everyone causing energetic mayhem. If they're not going to stop, it makes sense that everyone else get back in that car with Dad and keep driving.

But if they are willing to stop, and we ride it through until the seasons change, then maybe we can have a good experience by the lake after all and Dad won't be so annoyed anymore.

Does it make sense?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

earthdreamer (12th November 2015), Scottoz (13th September 2015), ulli (11th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I wrote:
    Quote Another way of looking at it - we are at the frozen lake, and "Dad" is annoyed, but then, we have ennui, right?
    Delight replied:
    Quote (Not sure what is meant here?)
    Delight - forgive me for waiting this long to clarify, but I was hoping some more depth of information could accumulate in your thread to provide the context for a good reply. This is the most symbolic part of the comic, in my interpretation.

To draw an analogy, a text like the Kabbalah is said to be readable on four levels, in other words, you can read the same sentence and get (up to) four different meanings from it.

The fourth and "deepest" meaning is similar to what I'd like to get into here. Entertain this interpretation, if you will:

"Dad" is alike the Prime Creator, and the frozen lake is alike the eddy of time we find ourselves in.
    When you think about it, a frozen lake has the interesting property of a solid, unmoving body on the surface, but underneath is the liquid we expect from a regular lake. When you compare it with the lack of motion of the vehicle and consider "Dad's" annoyance that a metaphor *as specific as* a frozen lake must be provided in order for the understanding to be obtained, things begin to become clear.

The sublime beauty of impermanence is alike the notion of Mono no Aware in Japanese culture - it cannot be defined as a "good" or "bad" feeling, no more than a frozen lake can be defined as solid or liquid. Neither can things be interpreted as what they appear to be on the surface.

So what we get from this "annoyance" is the introduction of tension into the simulation, as a way of revealing things on a variety of dimensional levels to those entities at those dimensions needing to take heed. For us, in 3D a lesson about the illusions of binary "black-white" thinking is in order. All of our problems that we cause for ourselves can be attributed to one kind of black and white thinking or another.

That there are these hard boundaries between things, rather than grayscales on a continuum.

And so, we have metaphorical options - we can skate another lap around the lake.
    We can figure out the solution to our ennui, get back in the car, and keep driving.
    We can melt the ice on the lake and swim in it instead.....

Delight is careful to point out that there are of course various ways of interpreting a collective consciousness experience, it can be as negative as a "assimilated borg" experience, or as positive as what could be achieved by laying out instantly a foundation for how we should interact based on a mutual desire for a good living experience (something we feel could only be possible if the collective is only entirely comprised of "good" or "high vibrational" people).

Now let's go a step further - there need be no difference between collective and individual experience at all, they can overlap completely without any real "juxtaposition". They can be entangled at the quantum level, you spend every moment of your reality in a quantum potential state and as any interaction with reality occurs in your life at all, you may interact with it in an individual way or a collective way. You may oscillate rapidly back and forth, even over a single issue - it doesn't matter. There is total fluidity between the two.

The collective experience opens channels of communication with others in the collective, and the individual experience gives you the energetic calm you need to remain centered.

You stop seeing reality in the same terms as before - you see deeper into it than before, in highly affirming ways.

If you skate too many laps around the frozen lake, you will carve out a hole and the icy water below will not be safe.
    You could get back in the car and drive, but also, the seasons change and the lake may be a fine swimming destination in the summer.

So for our future - it seems to matter more if the ones skating the laps can really, really truly grasp the symbolic state of our reality and just stop and listen for a second, stop assaulting on everything and everyone causing energetic mayhem. If they're not going to stop, it makes sense that everyone else get back in that car with Dad and keep driving.

But if they are willing to stop, and we ride it through until the seasons change, then maybe we can have a good experience by the lake after all and Dad won't be so annoyed anymore.

Does it make sense?
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, makes sense. I am contemplating this part:"really truly grasp the symbolic state of our reality and just stop and listen for a second, stop assaulting on everything and everyone causing energetic mayhem. If they're not going to stop, it makes sense that everyone else get back in that car with Dad and keep driving."

Thinking about what I really enjoy TO BE and feeling the Presence that all is well is actually like having Dad in my car...hehe. This is Not religious but symbolic of something like a Platonic archetype of essential goodness. It has a REAL deep well of relief of trouble. I did have a funny thought ABOUT vehicles...I was walking in the woods with my dogs and thinking that I am passing through this forest.

This triggered a very sad feeling. I was teary about seeming to always be passing through,...as if there is no solid landing place. So I was feeling sad about my condition..........part of why i might wish to escape"my reality" is the uncertainty and disconnection at the same time. It is mental fixity AND feelings of no stability. This may not describe it well but seems the crux of (my) suffering.

It is really not fun for me knowing that nothing can stay fixed to hold it. And the wanting things to BE a certain way with expectaions is very different than just feeling into "I prefer THIS but whatever is good". I apologized to "whatever" is in me that is not able to be in the "moment" in appreciation.... for being a cry baby about "wanting something" solid that I demand be like I want...not just the essential "goodness" in its way of being.

Then I FELT that the Presence is always everywhere. It holds everything. It holds me in this welter of inner tension and it soothes me. So, IMO, this is a gift of prime Creator. This makes the long circuitous drive with fits and starts and flat tires and all of it really OK when I access its grace.

I have enjoyed reading the two of you having a talk here. Much love, Maggie
    Last edited by Delight; 14th September 2015 at 17:43.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (12th November 2015), Selkie (14th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

The count down to a "date" being the equinox period (up to october1st or about then) "shift" is very interesting to me. Look up September energy shift to see how many are on board that a crunch is on its way. Good, bad, ugly, beautiful???? But so many feel we are pulled to an edge.....What is this edge? Is it MY edge and seen reflected outside. IMO we are all in a reality tunnel.

I have been feeling the Presence all round me. It does feel like Mom, Dad and love and nurture. This is so extraordinary to sustain this feeling/sensation as all my life I felt quite bereft of a loving parent. It feels solidly real to me and permanent (knock on my woody head). At this time, I can just turn away or turn back.

This sense of being held lovingly is IMO pertinent to choosing "no end times for me" because I feel it can give me the reason to live. If I want to live, I am not going to choose annihilation as an option. This is about my inner landscape for sure, not the collective. But the two do meet in thought. I suspect that many people choose life because they feel there is a source to draw on that is practical help for daily life.

I keep attuning myself to the gently empowering and soothing sensation. It takes my decision and attention to connect, but reminds me that if I choose to be outside, I can return. What is this Presence? I do not know. I have had stray thoughts and I will call it Prime Creator. Just a name. It could be Gaia/Sophia? It is bigger than I am and holds much strength and solace. I will just learn more about being with it. IMO, the confidence builds that this will not be interrupted by change of place.

In 2012, I wrote a series of story vignettes that PA helped me to focus on my IDEAL REALITY feeling/sense. the material came up as posts on a thread I called 2015. Everything I wrote just welled up for me to observe. The writing is far form "good" but it felt true for me. If what I am participating in has a tone like a deep sonorous chord, that is my gauge.

The story is about where I live and parts of me translated to characters and events. Gaia/Sophia/Sol and their children are the participants of wrapping up the old experiement and embarking on the unknown as the new experiment (being that Sophia is a scientific being). I must have picked up on some thought forms. Then I translated. What is said here I also intuited in my way.

Quote We are building a new bubble of energy as our new universe around us, so too, is the earth. She showed her emerging self in relationship to us thru one of the readings and it just took my breath away on so many levels. It is this morning I now fully realize what she showed us the new magnetosphere of earth, her loving arms around us, if you will. The literal sense of the magnetosphere is:

The Earth has a magnetic field with north and south poles. The Earth’s magnetic field reaches 36,000 miles into space.

The magnetic field of the Earth is surrounded in a region called the magnetosphere. The magnetosphere prevents most of the particles from the sun, carried in solar wind, from hitting the Earth.

Some particles from the solar wind can enters the magnetosphere. The particles that enter from the magnetotail travel toward the Earth and create the auroral oval light shows.

The Sun and other planets have magnetospheres, but the Earth has the strongest one of all the rocky planets. The Earth’s north and south magnetic poles reverse at irregular intervals of hundreds of thousands of years. (Taken from Windows to the Universe website.)https://lisagawlas.wordpress.com/
    For me, the sense of well being in my story has been real. IMO, well being is the inner balance that I can use to live. End time prophecies are always held out. Living daily life is the challenge. The main feeling in my story is the absence of polarization. The characters interact in a "wholesome" way. My ideal world story remains a deeply felt series of pictures for me of my creative possibility.

What I mean is that it is about being multidiensional while in a body. It is about being an art-is-ist. That is all that we are IMO, creating our daily life. I still feel the characters living in my space. There is a "bubble" of safety in that imaginary line of thinking which carries all in the story to Gaia's new state of being.

In this count down to the end of September, all kinds of "resources" are suggesting some end to this Gaian experience we have had. One young channeler of Prime Creator I just discovered says earth will be a star and we will all be out of this 3D experience around the equinox.

We shift to that appropriate place where our soul moves us. yes, sounds really familiar. I read the comments on Susie Bieler's youtubes. One comment was "The sad thing is if this does not happen, I will sit around and wait for the next date".

Susie looks so fresh and says things like "Dear Ones"...a classic new age channel. But does that make her real or false or neither? How we discern is still really tricky, especially if the material is what we like to hear>

Yes, heaven is possible IMO. We do not have to wait for anyone to experience our own heaven. There may be a need for patience and self work to accept the responsibility. My own experience in my daily life is that what I dream is real is not apparent YET in the collective. Teleportation, loosening of time, new senses, direct interactions as energy beings...my favs.

We are as a collective often admonished that we are not doing something we should be doing. But it is a double bind IMO as in this experience, the "Collective" world, there seems to be an agreement that one must be an authority or some how a power broker to rally the masses. Also, MONEY is needed to buy essential supplies. I read blogs that says we have a continuing scarcity mentality. But this is because for most, there is the experience of scarcity that builds on itself.

How to break this pattern always goes back to the individual and NOT the collective. The individual is capable of holding a state of being in UNconditional loving relationship to ones' own experience and relaxed and in trust. That is experiencing nonpolarization IMO. Then the flow of renewing energy is sustained in that state of being.

The channel I addressed who is representative of an interesting message is convinced she will dematerialize form the hologram at the end of the month. Maybe?

I am not counting the days to any end.
    I am accepting that I am the change and that the change will be seen because I am newly attuned.
    The attuning is the music and harmony, as harmony is the melodious incorporation of many seeming unallied and impossibly disparate elements.
    Heaven for me...being in an arrangement of "social order" where seeming disparate pieces all fit and work together.
    I love imagining how we take the cuss off the aches and pains of life in practical helping one another.

I know in my inner self what works for me is not what others might desire. Maybe we will all go in separate directions like a mitosis that Selkie reminded me could happen on an earth scale. I am not going to wait for that day. I am redoubling my inner peace.

My peace is where with anout enemy to fight, all resources are available to be shared for the beauty of living as an art-is-ist, all knowing art-is-is the purpose of all our doing.

Lisa Renee is someone I have been following. She has blogged this month. on the Imposter Spirit. I look within to seek the imposter spirit. I will forgive its' lying and reinstall my own organic authenticity.

Quote False Light of the False Parent

This Impostor spirit energy was inserted and imprinted as our False Parent, and the spiritual betrayal we have experienced in our heart and soul due to this fact has been crushing for many. Because of the timeline of the Impostor invasion, the False Parent has manifested physically, ancestrally, genetically and energetically (spiritually) throughout our sense of identity. Without our true spiritual identity and being incarnated into an enslaved reality deception, humanity has existed in a severe identity crisis, unaware of its purpose, unaware of being interfered with in its inner source connection. We were tricked into believing the Impostor spirits values and purpose was one of benevolence and love for humanity, when its overall hidden motivation is to enslave and harm us. We will see this revelation of the impostor spirit and false parent ripple throughout all aspects of our societal leadership, and we will need to be strong spiritually and in our personal faith to be able to see the authentic truth. The impostor spirit has hid inside our schools, governments, hospitals, careers, leadership, family members, things we hold most sacred and finally, even inside of us. We believed this False Parent spirit loved us and cared for us, and we are seeing that is not really true. The impostor spirit is not capable or equipped to know true love or benevolence towards life, towards children, towards humanitarian values. Therefore, with this pattern surfacing, this is a very hard and confusing time for humanity to reach this inner spiritual revelation in all areas and walks of life.

These are general energetic qualities of the Luciferian Spirit and its archetypes that one will find driving the motivation of the Negative Ego False Light systems:

The Luciferian Attributes and Impostor Spirit Qualities (STS)

Cloaks itself within the authority of False Father God archetypes to manipulate though domination and control while shapeshifting its outward appearance in both physical genders.
    Siphons spiritual light and rapes the Mother's Holy Spirit through the feminine principle with Vengeance and Self-righteousness, while propping up a false spiritual parent of the Mother to the masses.
    Through False Parent Archetypes it can only use the Negative Ego constructs to produce false spiritual light for its creations.
    False Light is temporary and has to be consistently replenished through stealing or vampirizing from others inner resources of Light, primarily covets the Mothers Holy Spirit therefore misogynistic.
    Has hatred and disdain for the power of the Mother's spiritual principle and resents and blames her Son, Christos for his position, therefore has crucified him/her.
    Has a superior, hierarchal and elitist mental body belief system that tricks it to believe its position or ability is higher than it really is; self-entitled.
    Deception, manipulation and vampirism of others are its theme to survive within promoting chaos, confusion and ambiguity.
    Self-aggrandizement of personal leadership role through its negative ego compels it to abuse power and authority believing the innocent are stupid to be led deceptively and controlled.
    Promotes false hierarchy for domination and control through promotion of hive mind mentality. (Hive mind is carry out group orders and do not question authority)
    Becomes hostile and violent when its authority or power is questioned.Uses inner and outer violence to promote its agenda and will sacrifice others easily for its own selfish motivations.
    Skillful to use manipulation techniques to avoid transparency, accountability to actions which is to continually deceive others through a divide and conquer strategy.
    Uses biblical deception and salvation models to promote seed fears of Armageddon software and Victim/Victimizer archetypes to target any development of unity consciousness including attacking and destroying human values for achieving unconditional love and peace.
    Steals access to paranormal ability or supraluminal intelligence in order to use astral glamour as the way to pretend or provide proof to the enslaved human in the display of its "superior" intelligence and authority of those who serve the Luciferian False Light System (This is the razzle and dazzle to create followers of the false light systems.) This way the person who is "astral hypnotized" does not realize the same Luciferian spirit in that person feeding the astral glamour is actually being used as their spiritual jailer and prison warden. This creates a reliance and dependency on the very thing that enslaves the person in the false light which traps them without evolutionary possibility continued in the afterlife.
    In the coming months we will further address anti-life and death architecture of the Satanic spirit, which also acts in the role as an Impostor spirit.

Without inner connection to life force and an awareness of the importance of the spiritual purpose in life, only digression, descension and genetic deterioration are made possible. This genetic deterioration is inherently the disconnection from God source, and this manifests as extreme pain and suffering. This is the time we must open our eyes to see the Impostor spirit energy in all ways it has infiltrated our life and ourselves. We will see how the impostor spirit construct created the false umbilicus connection to serve the False Parent and propagate its negative ego authority upon our body consciousness. As we become willing to face this truth, we are set free. As the Aurora Mother returns now to rebuild her body parts on this earth she is the ultimate protector of Life, and through her Holy Spirit, we are reborn as her children in Christos.http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/in...-qualities-sts
    Last edited by Delight; 16th September 2015 at 17:44.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (12th November 2015), Scottoz (19th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Yes, makes sense. I am contemplating this part:"really truly grasp the symbolic state of our reality and just stop and listen for a second, stop assaulting on everything and everyone causing energetic mayhem. If they're not going to stop, it makes sense that everyone else get back in that car with Dad and keep driving."

Thinking about what I really enjoy TO BE and feeling the Presence that all is well is actually like having Dad in my car...hehe. This is Not religious but symbolic of something like a Platonic archetype of essential goodness. It has a REAL deep well of relief of trouble. I did have a funny thought ABOUT vehicles...I was walking in the woods with my dogs and thinking that I am passing through this forest.

This triggered a very sad feeling. I was teary about seeming to always be passing through,...as if there is no solid landing place. So I was feeling sad about my condition..........part of why i might wish to escape"my reality" is the uncertainty and disconnection at the same time. It is mental fixity AND feelings of no stability. This may not describe it well but seems the crux of (my) suffering.

It is really not fun for me knowing that nothing can stay fixed to hold it. And the wanting things to BE a certain way with expectations is very different than just feeling into "I prefer THIS but whatever is good". I apologized to "whatever" is in me that is not able to be in the "moment" in appreciation.... for being a cry baby about "wanting something" solid that I demand be like I want...not just the essential "goodness" in its way of being.

Then I FELT that the Presence is always everywhere. It holds everything. It holds me in this welter of inner tension and it soothes me. So, IMO, this is a gift of prime Creator. This makes the long circuitous drive with fits and starts and flat tires and all of it really OK when I access its grace.
    Well, you have just hit the nail on the head as to the essence of the Mono no Aware sentiment:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mono_no_aware

This is very much on topic as you can mathematically express that this sentiment applies recursively upwards all the way to Prime Creator, who "feels the inverse" - a sadness at the stillness of the "wraparound point" of the alpha and omega (the ends of the 5D fractal zoom dimension, the beginning and end of time, the point in space beyond which you will re-travel the same space twice even though you kept going in a single direction, etc), and so an action to create within all the dimensions.

And then, a sadness of not being able to participate as directly in the affairs of beings that were created even when things get out of hand as they do on this planet.

Interventions never happen from Prime Creator "directly", there is instead a cascading breakdown of demi-urges that exert some ability to influence the dimension(s) below them, although it's important to remember that everything is on a grayscale, there are no real borders like we think we need to keep sanity with respect to our interpretation of reality (that's not actually necessary, with quantum thinking you can easily see the lack of borders between things and also stay in "opinion-less" states of flux until observations are truly necessary)...

And so, even scientifically, with nothing but pure mathematics, you can prove a general trend that has the created returning to the creator (but never reaching).

The sadness in the mono no aware feeling that is so hard to put your finger on an explanation for, has an explanation after all.

It's that there is a certain futility in this never ending effort needed to make this return if you can never get there.

And so, the "original sin" is arguing that there is no point in bothering, by that logic.

It makes just as much sense to make a power grab for reality and to redesign reality in your own terms.

The irony here is that the original duality, something that arguably led (in evolutionary terms) to things like gender divisions, is that things normally associated with one gender or the other can easily be associated to the "opposite paradigm".

i.e. there is a kind of sustainability in making a steady and measured return to creator even if you can't ever reach it, after all, it's the journey that matters, not the destination. But the reality is that that sustainability is a kind of perpetual motion - a kind of optimized progress.

conversely, taking matters into one's own hands and building furiously and being ever so proud of what one has built even though it was done completely unsustainably (and so continuing to do this indefinitely will eat up the resources of the reality around you and cannot be done forever without unlimited resources) is actually a kind of static way of living as you will never make your way "forward" in reality this way.

So, depending on how you define such terms, concepts like duality are completely impossible to make a case for, as quantum theory will always go and prove that there is a better explanation for things at a lower level that makes duality a very primitive way of looking at things.

Suddenly most of the basis for conflict disappears, as most conflict (beyond pure survival) is born out of differing opinions about various dualities.

That is why as soon as humans are no longer fooled into fighting over dualities, you have to quickly make them fight for survival before they evolve out of your control.

But we are in a very interesting wedge of time right now where although it's coming close to happening, that hasn't happened yet, and meanwhile an increasing many are becoming much more awakened than even a decade or three ago.

When you see all this before you, the splay of probable futures that could come to be is immediately apparent. There are a variety of better or worse outcomes depending on a still great many things - noble efforts of the less powerful to balance lack of power against determination to persevere, and stubbornness of the powerful to not deviate from a kind of plan that would never have the kind of outcome that was desired in the first place.

The key here is presenting logical arguments regarding the situation and doing the best to win over minds, rather than contribute to even more conflict.

Establishing the best outcome for our future comes down to finding whatever means necessary to assembly irrefutable proof that there is a path in the future that is optimal for everyone involved. I've said it here before but it needs to be said again and again and again until the winds change and the probability matrix shifts even more so that this future is starting to look like the most probable one again.

Engineering the path into the future is something that everyone seems to want to have a hand in, but it is a big responsibility so shortsighted goals and illogical plans don't do well for this sort of thing.

With any luck, the study of eschatology will become a matter of leisure (of civilization theory, not applied civilization study for the survivors, if any), because we will not be dealing with the end of our own civilization.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Delight (18th September 2015), Scottoz (19th September 2015), The Alley Cat (18th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Yes, heaven is possible IMO. We do not have to wait for anyone to experience our own heaven. There may be a need for patience and self work to accept the responsibility. My own experience in my daily life is that what I dream is real is not apparent YET in the collective. Teleportation, loosening of time, new senses, direct interactions as energy beings...my favs.

We are as a collective often admonished that we are not doing something we should be doing. But it is a double bind IMO as in this experience, the "Collective" world, there seems to be an agreement that one must be an authority or some how a power broker to rally the masses. Also, MONEY is needed to buy essential supplies. I read blogs that says we have a continuing scarcity mentality. But this is because for most, there is the experience of scarcity that builds on itself.

How to break this pattern always goes back to the individual and NOT the collective. The individual is capable of holding a state of being in UNconditional loving relationship to ones' own experience and relaxed and in trust. That is experiencing nonpolarization IMO. Then the flow of renewing energy is sustained in that state of being.

The channel I addressed who is representative of an interesting message is convinced she will dematerialize form the hologram at the end of the month. Maybe?

I am not counting the days to any end.
    I am accepting that I am the change and that the change will be seen because I am newly attuned.
    The attuning is the music and harmony, as harmony is the melodious incorporation of many seeming unallied and impossibly disparate elements.
    Heaven for me...being in an arrangement of "social order" where seeming disparate pieces all fit and work together.
    I love imagining how we take the cuss off the aches and pains of life in practical helping one another.

I know in my inner self what works for me is not what others might desire. Maybe we will all go in separate directions like a mitosis that Selkie reminded me could happen on an earth scale. I am not going to wait for that day. I am redoubling my inner peace.
    You hit on so many important points just on your own, you hardly need to make any quotations - although they often provide the needed spark to illicit such great dialogues.

I wouldn't worry too much about the nagging feeling that you need to help others and not just concentrate on "ascending" more yourself - everyone will go through that at some point, the important thing is that you collapse the duality by understanding that the two things are really one - you will automatically do a better job of helping others when you help yourself in the "right" way.

What is that "right" way? You can feel it - David Wilcock simplifies things a bit too much with the "service to self" "service to others" duality usage, but then, people need to come out of the clutches of duality gradually, and so he speaks a better language to provide the steps than I would.

Also don't pay much mind to those that self-label as channels, though the information they provide could be as useful as anyone else's. They are also going through a transition in their own way, and again they will come out of it when they collapse that duality and see that they and their channel source are really just part of a collective consciousness - they will prove they have integrated when they are fluidly transitioning between their individual perspective and the collective consciousness perspective.

You will see a lot of hard splits like Bashar or the Cassiopaea channel that are themselves *or* they are channeling, either using their body directly or by other means (it doesn't really matter).

Even then, it is the same. They are in a kind of halfway point, but in every case these souls will likely drift further into the collective and this will bring them out of this dimension.

But as for their original individual self, they are limited by what they can actually believe. So, she may say "disintegrate next month", but if she cannot truly believe it even at a subconscious level, it cannot be. As she cannot lead her copy of reality to where that will occur.

Most of us are now very strongly anchored to the overlaps of our copies of reality, as the cultivation of indoctrination as to what is and isn't possible has been ongoing in our civilization for so very long now. This does have an elastic effect, because if you can break free, you will rebound from all that tension and shoot very far out into an amazing realm of things becoming possible you were quite sure could never be before.

What Selkie mentioned is a very interesting aspect of this as well, because it also plays into the patterns of how reality *really* operates (something that would take a rather long time to explain, but this will be laid out in a detailed manner in a text being prepared).

The thing though is that having every soul detach into their own very loosely coupled copy of reality is just about the exact opposite of our current state. Unlike more "magical" times a "long time ago", we have really got this "we are all on this same boat and it's sinking" sort of sentiment that is increasing the magnetism of the various reality copies we each hold, so they are really stuck together.

At the same time, the "ascendance" makes us more magnetically able to counter-balance against this, and this is where you make a mantra by saying you redouble on your peace. It is a commitment to the paradoxical "the ultimate stillness IS the ultimate progress in ascending" state of mind.

You are far along, probably much further than a "channel" who claims that a very "unlikely" thing is her most probable future (this happens again and again and again in these New Age circles). Urban and suburban meditation and meditative states in waking life is the new catalyst - the monks have never left their mountain tops and contribute the same as always (quite a bit, in ways that are hard to see to the naked eye...).

On a closing note, become more and more aware of just how limiting verbal and textual communication really is, even though we must continue to try to use it better. I do better, much better, putting so many things in quotation marks, as it helps the recipient receive the correct quantum channel instead of getting a feedback loop from their own mind as to what "must be meant" - a gestalt is obtained instead.

We are still at the tip of departing from verbal/text communication forms to post-verbal communication but signs are clear if you look closely. We will be trading it in for purer sensory-based forms of communication involving images, light and light patterns, sound and sound patterns, vibrations you can feel through your skin, etc.

This is the other defeater of any opportunity for instigating conflict - the inability to *not* grasp *exactly* what someone means, not the broken channel between you and the communicator.

And so I can only really communicate effectively as part of a dialogue, it's why forums are so effective for me - the interaction is the key to establishing the channel to the collective consciousness. My portal to it wants to express itself as a kind of handoff, looking for others to communicate with through me so that a feeling of welcoming might be extended in a way that makes sense for those who don't want this process to take place entirely within their own minds necessarily (they might be unsure if they are "going crazy" or not).

Avalon could well be a very special place within a much shorter time than you might expect. It all depends how well the vibrations transmit, and of course everything else that continues to happen outside of this little community with so very much potential. :-)

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Delight (18th September 2015), earthdreamer (12th November 2015), Scottoz (19th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast