+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Silent Ecocide-The Environmental Crisis is a Crisis of Human Consciousness

1. Link to Post #1
    Ecuador Avalon Member Sailing Beyond Knowledge's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Silent Ecocide-The Environmental Crisis is a Crisis of Human Consciousness

Hi Everyone, I am an Ecologist, Environmental Activist and Solucionary living in Ecuador, about ten years ago I started investigating different kinds of solutions out there for the environmental crisis, here is a recent interview on some of my findings and how we need to focus more on solutions than the unfolding destruction here in the Ecuadorian Amazon rainforest and around the world and how we can make Ecological Economics, Sustainability and Free Energy a major part to play in the new picture, this is my story. Communication and Communal Action is the way to build new bridges to a new paradigm Please share your thoughts and comment, especially if you are a solucionary or involved in some pioneering project. Love you All

The Silent Ecocide-The Environmental Crisis is a Crisis of Human Consciousness

https://thesilentecocide.wordpress.c...consciousness/
    Last edited by Sailing Beyond Knowledge; 6th July 2015 at 02:12.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sailing Beyond Knowledge For This Post:

DNA (6th July 2015), Limor Wolf (6th July 2015), mosquito (6th July 2015), ponda (6th July 2015), StandingWave (6th July 2015), vano915 (7th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Re: The Silent Ecocide-The Environmental Crisis is a Crisis of Human Consciousness

Hi,

I just tried the link and it's not working for me at the moment

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 6th July 2015 at 02:14.
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Sailing Beyond Knowledge (6th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: The Silent Ecocide-The Environmental Crisis is a Crisis of Human Consciousness

Hi sailing, I live in the United States and I've been taught to feel guilty about the rain forests being cut down since I was about 7.

I will make the equation easy.
    The more people you have on the planet the worse off it will be for Nature and the environment as a whole.

People like to put their hope in New technologies and or free energy but there would be problems associated here as well.
    Free energy may mean more people and as a result exacerbate an already growing problem.
    And or Free Energy might be simple yet highly destructive in the wrong hands.

So it seems there is a plan in place, and the elite have placed their plans in public view in the form of the Georgia guide stones and the murals in the Denver airport .

I think it boils down to a choice between the environment and or Billions of people's lives.

Some folks will try to offer up another choice here because they refuse to accept these are the circumstances and parameters, but I believe this is what it boils down to.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I see your point of view but I don't think the same way. The Earth cannot support 7 billion or more living as we do, if we all converted to living sustainably and clean energy immediately starting from tomorrow (which is obviously not likely to happen), the ecosystems of the planet would still be able to recover and we would start to have plenty of sustainable resources to go around, whatever the world's population. As things are, the oligarchy manage resources via a centralized strategy, this is no longer serving humanity or the Earth and we must shift back to managing local resources on a community level.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ponda. Thank you for letting me know, I just fixed the error.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sailing Beyond Knowledge For This Post:

DNA (6th July 2015), mosquito (6th July 2015), penn (6th July 2015), ponda (6th July 2015), StandingWave (6th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Enjoyable interview, thank you.

I lived in the Peruvian Amazon in 2006-7, when oil and gas exploitation was mooted but before it had started. I remember reading the Peruvian constitution one day and noting one of the articles stated that the country's natural resources belonged to everyone and were not open to commercial exploration (can't remember the exact phrasing). Naively I was hopeful that this would be sufficient to prevent the oil companies moving in. Ha bloody ha.

What's happening there sickens me to the core, as the Amazon is still where I feel the stongest spiritual connection.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Limor Wolf (6th July 2015), Sailing Beyond Knowledge (6th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Hi Sailing, I agree with the shift to managing resources on a community level. However we knew that an small group of control freaks dont like this. They are the real problem not the number of people. They don't want free energy, health and abundance because they will lose control. Limited carrying capacity of earth is only an excuse for them to advance their agenda. Do we really think that they will put in public their dubious plans. I am one who make solutions, make things better. I will say lets not underestimate the power of human ingenuity. right now however the above mentioned group is keeping us in survival stage so much so that we have no time to improve or care for natural resources. Lets continue to educate people on the real cause of problems here on Earth. So that together we can make solutions.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Bubu I agree regarding number of people, I was replying to someone elses comment on number of people. My work has already involved your suggested solution, now my work focuses on the ecological illiteracy and ecology, free energy and sustainability so people can re-empower themselves to disengage from the machine, we all have different roles Bubu, while some may focus on informing people of the internal governmental corpocractic fascism, some of us are just as valuable as the necessary bridge builders, map-makers and seed planters to a new paradigm, a new vision of a more sustainable and harmonious world

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sailing Beyond Knowledge For This Post:

Limor Wolf (6th July 2015), mosquito (6th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mosquito (here)
    Enjoyable interview, thank you.

I lived in the Peruvian Amazon in 2006-7, when oil and gas exploitation was mooted but before it had started. I remember reading the Peruvian constitution one day and noting one of the articles stated that the country's natural resources belonged to everyone and were not open to commercial exploration (can't remember the exact phrasing). Naively I was hopeful that this would be sufficient to prevent the oil companies moving in. Ha bloody ha.

What's happening there sickens me to the core, as the Amazon is still where I feel the stongest spiritual connection.
    I feel just the same Mosquito, It really affects the core of my being.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailing Beyond Knowledge For This Post:

mosquito (6th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread