+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: Was Osho Murdered? Was Osho a Targeted Individual?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Was Osho Murdered? Was Osho a Targeted Individual?

I did not know Osho had died. I have not extensively looked into his material but he did seem like someone with uncommon wisdom. Quite possible he was a target. I do not think Osho was a psy op. Many people who are "Gurus" very well may be psy ops IMHO, but from what I've seen of Osho I saw uncommon wisdom and someone helping humanity.

Upon finding Osho was dead, I researched how he died. I found this from a website linked below:
    Quote From 4 October 1987, Osho is seriously ill and nearly dies. On 6 November resuming discourses, Osho discloses that his doctors believe he was poisoned while in the custody of the United States government.
    Source: http://www.oshoworld.com/biography/i...6-poisoned.txt

Quote Death
    Osho breathed his last in the year 1990. It was stated that heart failure was the cause of his death. His physicians hypothesized that he had been poisoned by radiation and thallium in the United States and that he must have slept on his right side on a deliberately irradiated mattress, as his symptoms were concentrated on the right side of his body. However, his followers had no evidence to support the hypothesis.
    Source: http://www.thefamouspeople.com/profi...E8ZSjmsTj2j.99

It saddened me he was dead, and he died when I was 6 years old in 1990. There are so few beacons of Truth and Emissary's of True Spirituality in the world in terms of famous people who many follow the works of. Maybe Osho was terminated? I would not be surprised...

I would love to hear anything else people have to say about this. Especially if anyone knows more about this.

I searched for this and couldn't find it posted. Just a bunch of Osho quotes in the enlightenment thread. If there is an existing thread I'm sorry to create work for mods, plz merge and this will bump it

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (16th November 2023), Alpha (7th July 2015), arwen (6th July 2015), Bubu (6th July 2015), cursichella1 (7th July 2015), justntime2learn (6th July 2015), Sophocles (6th July 2015), WhiteFeather (7th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Was Osho Murdered? Was Osho a Targeted Individual?

Osho's battle was with Ronald Reagan, who even made a personal call to the President of Uruguay,
    who was willing to give him asylum, to not let him into the country.
    His organization was made up of some pretty unwholesome people in the end who even tried to take over the local municipality.
    Had they behaved in a more civilized and less outrageous manner Osho would not have appeared on the radar of the MSM.
    He became a threat to the elite, and thus was quickly removed.
    Empowering the masses is the fastest way to join the ranks of martyrs.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Alpha (7th July 2015), arwen (6th July 2015), avid (6th July 2015), Bubu (6th July 2015), cursichella1 (7th July 2015), greybeard (7th July 2015), justntime2learn (6th July 2015), Kryztian (6th July 2015), Limor Wolf (6th July 2015), marc (6th July 2015), Omni (6th July 2015), seko (6th July 2015), Sierra (6th July 2015), Sophocles (6th July 2015), WhiteFeather (7th July 2015), Wind (6th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Rajneesh was a psychopath, and a murderer. If peeps want to take life-lessons from a psychopath/murderer, they are certainly free to do so.

Quote The Oregon commune collapsed in 1985 when Rajneesh revealed that the commune leadership had committed a number of serious crimes, including a bioterror attack (food contamination) on the citizens of The Dalles.[
    (emphasis added)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneesh

p.s. Was he murdered? Well, murderers often get murdered, themselves.

addition You know, people keep wondering how the psychopaths keep getting over on us, and this is a perfect example. People simply refuse to take on board the fact that Rajneesh was a psychopath. They let their beliefs about the man blind them to what he really was.
    Last edited by Selkie; 6th July 2015 at 09:55.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Heartsong (6th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    ...Empowering the masses is the fastest way to join the ranks of martyrs.
    Empowering the masses??? What did Rajneesh do to "empower the masses"? He took over a town by abusing democratic processes. That sounds like dis-empowerment of the masses, to me.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Heartsong (6th July 2015), Kryztian (6th July 2015), ulli (6th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    Rajneesh was a psychopath, and a murderer. If peeps want to take life-lessons from a psychopath/murderer, they are certainly free to do so.

Quote The Oregon commune collapsed in 1985 when Rajneesh revealed that the commune leadership had committed a number of serious crimes, including a bioterror attack (food contamination) on the citizens of The Dalles.[
    (emphasis added)

addition You know, people keep wondering how the psychopaths keep getting over on us, and this is a perfect example. People simply refuse to take on board the fact that Rajneesh was a psychopath. They let their beliefs about the man blind them to what he really was.
    I had barely looked into his info or life. I do not have any bias or belief he was a great guy. Only initial interpretations of his information. I don't see an agenda behind his info, but I haven't looked at it all.

You do realize any great source of wisdom will likely be character assassinated and/or influenced via remote influencing technologies? They either make people an asset, or suppress/character assassinate them in many cases. In many events the character assassination most effective is mind control and by someone's own actions.

I think your reply is a bit brash. Maybe Osho was an unethical person, but.... The thread has 3 people post in it, you me and ulli. And nobody has displayed what you say... Most people do not not know history you mention I would think.

Quote If peeps want to take life-lessons from a psychopath/murderer, they are certainly free to do so.
    I do not take life lessons from Osho. But I have liked some of the things he has said. Even Hitler has some sage-like quotes or L. Ron Hubbard. I can learn from any being if I am observant enough. Some people you can learn from very easily...
    Last edited by Omni; 6th July 2015 at 10:07.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

justntime2learn (6th July 2015), Roseheart (7th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

(emphasis added)

After reading the wikpedia, Osho was charged with illegal immigration. Says nothing about him murdering people. Just that his organization did some bad things, which Osho himself exposed. Doesn't sound like a deceiver or murderer to me...

That is like saying I am a murderer because I am part of the United States. Unless you have a better link I am not convinced. Sorry.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

greybeard (6th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

O
    Empowering the masses??? What did Rajneesh do to "empower the masses"? He took over a town by abusing democratic processes. That sounds like dis-empowerment of the masses, to me.
    I read some of his stuff and felt my confidence in myself return, after a personal crisis.
    Later I talked with others who also were positively influenced.
    I'm not a fan of his, and have never been a member of any cult.

I ranked Gurdjieff highly in my youth, and when I found out that Osho endorsed Gurdjieff I started reading a little.
    He may well have become a psychopath after creating such a huge following around him.
    It seems that this often comes with the territory, when one can no longer be challenged.
    I never heard that he was a murderer.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (6th July 2015), greybeard (6th July 2015), Kryztian (6th July 2015), mosquito (6th July 2015), Omni (7th July 2015), Selkie (6th July 2015), Sierra (6th July 2015), Wind (6th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

(emphasis added)

After reading the wikpedia, Osho was charged with illegal immigration. Says nothing about him murdering people. Just that his organization did some bad things, which Osho himself exposed. Doesn't sound like a deceiver or murderer to me...

That is like saying I am a murderer because I am part of the United States. Unless you have a better link I am not convinced. Sorry.
    Like I said, if peeps want to take life lessons from a psychopath, they are perfectly free to do so.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Heartsong (6th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

O
    I read some of his stuff and felt my confidence in myself return, after a personal crisis.
    Later I talked with others who also were positively influenced.
    I'm not a fan of his, and have never been a member of any cult.

I ranked Gurdjieff highly in my youth, and when I found out that Osho endorsed Gurdjieff I started reading a little.
    He may well have become a psychopath after creating such a huge following around him.
    It seems that this often comes with the territory, when one can no longer be challenged.
    I never heard that he was a murderer.
    You are correct. I made a mistake. No one died in the bioterror attack on the town of Antelope, Oregon, so he was not a murderer, he was merely a poisoner.

Quote Victims ranged in age from an infant, born two days after his mother's infection and initially given a five-percent chance of survival,[12] to an 87-year-old.[8]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_R...oterror_attack

18. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Its never about the man but the "teaching"
    Unfortunately people will put the man on a pedestal.
    The responsible Sage is clear that the teacher and the taught are the same--there is no difference.
    One when asked if he was "God" (a much over used word) said "Yes and so are you, the only difference is that I know I am and you don't yet"
    Osho's teaching was correct as far as I can tell.
    As said in an earlier post, once a large group of followers happen, the ego can get in there.
    Followers are a big liability as far as I can see.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bodhii71 (7th July 2015), heyokah (7th July 2015), mosquito (6th July 2015), Sierra (6th July 2015), WhiteFeather (7th July 2015), Wind (6th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

(emphasis added)

I had barely looked into his info or life. I do not have any bias or belief he was a great guy. Only initial interpretations of his information. I don't see an agenda behind his info, but I haven't looked at it all.

You do realize any great source of wisdom will likely be character assassinated and/or influenced via remote influencing technologies? They either make people an asset, or suppress/character assassinate them in many cases. In many events the character assassination most effective is mind control and by someone's own actions.

I think your reply is a bit brash. Maybe Osho was an unethical person, but.... The thread has 3 people post in it, you me and ulli. And nobody has displayed what you say... Most people do not not know history you mention I would think.

Quote If peeps want to take life-lessons from a psychopath/murderer, they are certainly free to do so.
    I do not take life lessons from Osho. But I have liked some of the things he has said. Even Hitler has some sage-like quotes or L. Ron Hubbard. I can learn from any being if I am observant enough. Some people you can learn from very easily...
    Was he targeted? I doubt it very much. He was a psychopathic cult leader who used nitrous oxide to get high. Nitrous oxide can have some very nasty side-effects

http://www.side-effects-site.com/nit...e-effects.html

that could make someone look as if they were targeted. People like Rajneesh always self-destruct. No targeting needed.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I knew someone who was fairly close to that entire flow and time of that situation. I was given the impression that his group of (surrounding) people was highly infiltrated and manipulated.

This is standard modus operandi for international organizations such as the apparatus connected to the US government.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th July 2015 at 11:56.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bodhii71 (7th July 2015), Bubu (6th July 2015), seko (6th July 2015), Sierra (6th July 2015), spiritwind (6th July 2015), ulli (6th July 2015), WhiteFeather (7th July 2015), Wind (6th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I just found this interesting account, by his dentist.
    They really had that guy on a platform, classic cult leader style.
    Never looked into it before, so this is news to me.
    http://www.osho.nl/New-Osho-NL/BodyB...a%20Buddha.htm

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    ...This is standard modus operandi for international organizations such as the apparatus connected to the US government.
    Yeah...they were probably there to learn his methods, so that they could refine their own.

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

...This is standard modus operandi for international organizations such as the apparatus connected to the US government.
    Yeah...they were probably there to learn his methods, so that they could refine their own.
    No, no, and no.

They brought their own. And that was what was involved. If it was the US government, or European elements, is unknown. But it was not osho. He directly asked for a full and penetrating US investigation, and called those involved, a 'bunch of fascists'.

From the wiki entry:

Quote The book Emerging Infectious Diseases: Trends and Issues cites the 1984 Rajneeshee bioterror attack, along with the Aum Shinrikyo group's attempts to use anthrax and other agents, as exceptions to the belief "that only foreign-state supported groups have the resources to execute a credible bioterrorism event".[58] According to Deadly Cultures: Biological Weapons Since 1945, these are the only two confirmed uses of biological weapons for terrorist purposes to harm humans.[5] The incident was the single largest bioterrorist attack in United States history.[3][59][60] In the chapter titled: "Influencing An Election: America's First Modern Bioterrorist Attack" in his 2006 book Terrorism on American Soil: A Concise History of Plots and Perpetrators from the Famous to the Forgotten, author Joseph T. McCann concludes: "In every respect, the salmonella poisoning carried out by the cult members was a major bioterrorist attack that fortunately failed to achieve its ultimate goal and resulted in no fatalities."[19]
    excepting the fact that wiki, as a controlled and infiltrated entity that itself has been caught selling itself to the highest bidder...wiki does not mention big pharma and Monsanto and their ilk.. who are responsible for bio terrorism against billions.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th July 2015 at 12:24.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bubu (6th July 2015), greybeard (6th July 2015), Sierra (6th July 2015), WhiteFeather (7th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

No, no, and no.

They brought their own. And that was what was involved. If it was the US government, or European elements, is unknown. But it was not osho. He directly asked for a full and penetrating US investigation, and called those involved, a 'bunch of fascists'.
    If you believe that, then you don't know how cult leaders operate. Up until everything goes south, they are in charge of everything. After the **** hits the fan, then they play the victim. Psychopathic behavior 101.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I did not get up this morning to get into this fever directed ****.

Cool your jets.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bubu (6th July 2015), Earth Angel (2nd May 2018), greybeard (6th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #18
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Cool your jets.
    There has to be an enemy out there Carmody.
    In who's interest is it to rubbish Osho and therefore the teaching which seem quite valid to me?
    Who does not want mankind to evolve spiritually?
    Any teacher that points to spiritual Truth will be attacked and ridiculed.
    Never mind the teacher though, study the teaching and see if it rings true for one self.
    Is it uplifting? That's a good clue.
    Does it point to non-duality?

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bodhii71 (7th July 2015), Bubu (6th July 2015), Carmody (6th July 2015), Delight (7th July 2015), Earth Angel (2nd May 2018), ExomatrixTV (16th November 2023)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Cool your jets.
    I am passionate about this because I know how cult leaders operate from the inside, and I know the damage they cause in people's lives. Cults destroy families. They ruin people's finances and their lives. They take people captive and mind-control them. They abuse them sexually. And here is Rajneesh, who did all those thing and whose organization tried to capture a whole town by abusing democratic processes and by poisoning hundreds of people to keep them from voting so that their own people would win.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Desire (6th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Cool your jets.
    There has to be an enemy out there Carmody.
    In who's interest is it to rubbish Osho and therefore the teaching which seem quite valid to me?
    Who does not want mankind to evolve spiritually?
    Any teacher that points to spiritual Truth will be attacked and ridiculed.
    Never mind the teacher though, study the teaching and see if it rings true for one self.
    Is it uplifting? That's a good clue.
    Does it point to non-duality?

Chris
    You might want to talk to people whose lives were ruined by Rajneesh and his cult before you decide how "uplifting" his real message...as opposed to his con-job message...really was.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Desire (7th July 2015), ExomatrixTV (16th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast