+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SwissIndo - Interviews with M1 - in Laos, June 15 and 16, 2015 - plus related videos

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: SwissIndo - Interviews with M1 - in Laos, June 15 and 16, 2015 - plus related videos

At last, I agree on those statements. The trick is 1: to find a way of building anew 2: to find a way of getting lots of us involved in the new thinking/system. There is surely still better. At least, this thread allows to futher the thinking in order to create a new paradigm. Yet, still a long way to go.

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quite simply......a system HAS ALREADY BEEN PUT INTO PLACE.....its humanities job now to transition from a system of death to a system of LIFE.....ANYTHING BUILT ON THE PREVIOUS SYSTEM parading DIFFERENT banners will be the cycle of our insanity and NOTHING WILL COME OF IT
    Transition is the key word here. We need to be very clear about what we want and do not want in our collective future. There will be a period of transition from the chaotic, unfair system we have now, to a system that we collectively desire and co-create.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Cjay (10th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Default Re: SwissIndo - Interviews with M1 - in Laos, June 15 and 16, 2015 - plus related videos

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Hi CJay

Since by starting a new thread you kind of erased the opposition, I will repost here what I had posted there, in the other thread. I do think that discussions and views have to be balanced with all side having their input, otherwise you are recreating exactly what PTB and the cabal do on a regular basis, hiding opposition, not giving the entire view points to all, for all to decide freely.
    Intersting comment considering you copied everything you said in the other thread but nothing I said in reply, here and here and here

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Truglivartna (here)
    Here's a little new information from Neil Keenan....just to confuse things even further
    Neil seems rather confused and angry.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been following the Swissindo topic on FB and I have come to the conclusion that is not what it seems. I cannot give any justification. I have no way to verify. It is merely my intuition. Of course will will know on August 17. All in all I am very skeptical about what it would do to the world economy if everyone were given access to 6 million dollars. And according to Swissindo you do have access but it has to be applied for for specific outlined projects. The stipend is for everyone.

One person I have also been following, aside from Benjamin Fulford is Karen Hudes. I recommend that you subscribe to her on youtube and watch all her videos. She has quite a story to tell.

Here is one of her videos and she has more recent ones also, last week I think.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhTv...&feature=share

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ArrowD. For This Post:

Cjay (11th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I have watched several of Karen Hudes' videos and found some of them very informative.

It is interesting to note that Karen Hudes has publicly stated, "There is no M1" and yet she has emailed him personally.

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quite simply......a system HAS ALREADY BEEN PUT INTO PLACE.....its humanities job now to transition from a system of death to a system of LIFE.....ANYTHING BUILT ON THE PREVIOUS SYSTEM parading DIFFERENT banners will be the cycle of our insanity and NOTHING WILL COME OF IT
    Transition is the key word here. We need to be very clear about what we want and do not want in our collective future. There will be a period of transition from the chaotic, unfair system we have now, to a system that we collectively desire and co-create.
    (Thts my post quoted above)........i AM SO READY TO COCREATE!!!! <-----the flip side of procreate/cocreate One has less rug rats associated with it and more glittering Chimera :D

What a DREAM come true for many...IF ONLY May genuinely Free PARADISE be the collective desire
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Krist (11th July 2015)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Sorry about quoting your post as someone else's post, CD7. I had some very weird glitches in my browser last night which made it very difficult to quote anything without quoting everything in the thread. I haven't seen that problem before and I hope I don't see it again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

CD7 (11th July 2015)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Transcripts of all 11 videos of the interviews with M1 have been added to the opening post.

You can view the transcripts here:
    TRANSCRIPT OF M1 INTERVIEWS FROM SYLVIA.pdf

13. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have watched several of Karen Hudes' videos and found some of them very informative.

It is interesting to note that Karen Hudes has publicly stated, "There is no M1" and yet she has emailed him personally.
    perhaps she views him as a fraud, not a myth. So yes, you can email a fraud.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ArrowD. For This Post:

Cjay (7th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ArrowD. (here)

perhaps she views him as a fraud, not a myth. So yes, you can email a fraud.
    Mr. Sugih is exposing the fraud with irrefutable evidence - lots of it.

Mr. Sugih is known, personally, to dozens of world leaders. His existence has been kept secret from the world. He made the decision to end the secrecy so the public's ignorance of the truth can no longer be used to the advantage of a few and the disadvantage of everyone else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2