+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 'Jump Into the Blue'

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default 'Jump Into the Blue'

Hi Everyone,

I have shared bits and pieces of what is in my book, Jump Into The Blue, with members over the years. I always knew it was something I 'had' to write, but for so long I just couldn't do it. Anyway finally the time was right and it poured out. Please feel free to share the link with friends .

Also if you enjoy the story please leave feedback on Amazon

Thank you, christy

Jump into the Blue

Divine Magic or Madness? Heroine or Fool?

A breathtakingly beautiful, at times disquieting, and occasionally terrifying journey to the outer reaches of reality.

Beginning with a playful Ouija session, an eighteen year old Christy realises that reality might not be as straightforward as her rational western upbringing has led her to assume. As she opens to a cascade of subtle energies these forces increasingly influence her perception until she finds herself in a wild, enthralling space governed by magic and synchronicity.

As her consciousness expands and revelations abound, the socially constructed version of herself crumbles away. Immersed in the surreal mystical world of the blue, Christy believes she is on the verge of uncovering the holy grail of existence. But when her dreamy path unexpectedly transforms into a living nightmare, she learns the true implications of flying so high.
    http://www.amazon.com/Jump-Into-Blue.../dp/B00WWD34K6

http://www.jumpintotheblue.com/
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 21st September 2019 at 18:34. Reason: Edited at enfoldedblue's request.

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th July 2015), Agape (13th July 2015), Becky (7th July 2015), boja (7th July 2015), Bubu (7th July 2015), camper (9th July 2015), drgreig (7th July 2015), Flash (7th July 2015), Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), GaelVictor (7th July 2015), Gardener (7th July 2015), genevieve (7th July 2015), Hawkwind (7th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (8th July 2015), JRS (9th July 2015), Lefty Dave (7th July 2015), Lifebringer (7th July 2015), Limor Wolf (7th July 2015), lisalu (7th July 2015), music (8th July 2015), Muzz (7th July 2015), Ol' Roy (10th July 2015), onawah (7th July 2015), Philaletheian (7th July 2015), Rex (7th July 2015), Richard S. (7th July 2015), Rollo (7th July 2015), Roseheart (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (7th July 2015), samildamach (7th July 2015), seko (8th July 2015), selinam (7th July 2015), shadowstalker (11th July 2015), sigma6 (8th July 2015), Snoweagle (7th July 2015), spiritwind (7th July 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015), sunflower (17th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (7th July 2015), Violet (11th July 2015), WildOrchid (18th July 2015), Wind (8th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: 'Jump Into the Blue'

Congratulations, sound very soul stirring.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th July 2015), Gardener (7th July 2015), music (8th July 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Dearest Enfoldedblue/Christy,

Thank you, thank you, thank you......

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th July 2015), Gardener (7th July 2015), music (8th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

pleasure :-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

music (8th July 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

No kindle unlimited in my country, but so happy to purchase my own copy. Blessings

==EDIT==

ordering Christina's book (for those who are interested) can be done via Book depository.com - their service is excellent, and they have free shipping all over the world which saves some dollars

http://www.bookdepository.com/Jump-I.../9780994238221

Waiting with anticipation ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 7th July 2015 at 19:25.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th July 2015), Gardener (7th July 2015), genevieve (7th July 2015), music (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (7th July 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

My copy of "Jump into the Blue" due to arrive any day.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th July 2015), Gardener (7th July 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Half way through just over and loving it Christy thank you for sharing your life. It's a page turner lol
    And goes to show the many paths everyone takes to arrive at an understanding.

Here's to some great reviews

and
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th July 2015), music (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (7th July 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Thank you...looking forward to reading it.

I will say that I do not sanction the use of the Ouija board, drugs, or any external device, tool, person, etc, when delving into the depths of your own conscious spiritual experience.

Just the self, silence, stillness and observation...

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Congratulations on your book!
    I wrote a title much like yours and a footnote for my self..... makes me think that we each have benefit from personal memoirs for all our edifictaion.

The Blue Wild Yonder

Recalling happy flying dreams of our "pretends":
    a sea hole where we found our depth,
    Jumping high and skies so broad we finally fit!
    Have we "REAL wings"??

Some have gone on journies to quest "for real"
    and look like they were lost.
    They found the ledge,
    the end of worlds and end of reason's edge
    where We are necessarily bewinged.

There these ones unfurled, fell free
    OUT into the blue wild yonder
    place we did not know we knew
    until.....we do

With more than luck,
    with unwavering spunk and verve and pluck,
    Total Belief and faith that we move at will.
    Some come and go between the worlds.
    Journey AND return to share a snack of angel food.
    Maggie

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th July 2015), music (8th July 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015), WildOrchid (18th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Hi Cristina

Not available for free in Canada either. I will buy it.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th July 2015), music (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (7th July 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Thank you Christine!
    I just downloaded it now and anxious to read.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Thank you...looking forward to reading it.

I will say that I do not sanction the use of the Ouija board, drugs, or any external device, tool, person, etc, when delving into the depths of your own conscious spiritual experience.

Just the self, silence, stillness and observation...

I ordered “Jump into the Blue,” from Amazon on July 3rd and it arrived this afternoon, July 7th.

Christina writes from the chapter titled, “Warning,” which comes right after the introduction:

“I do not encourage anyone to use a Oujia board….”

“At the end of the day I would say that everything that came through the Ouija board was somewhat dubious, whereas the information that came to me through signs, symbols, and my own realizations are the pieces that I feel are the most exciting, solid, and meaningful.”

<3

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

enfoldedblue (7th July 2015), music (8th July 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thanks so much everyone! Flash the ebook should be free everywhere that kindle sells. I am just on my ph now and tried to check but couldn't. When I get to the desktop I'll check and respond to the posts on more detail. For now I just want to say thanks and enjoy :-) .

edit ***
    managed to find the link for Canada using my phone http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B00WWD3...uaL&ref=plSrch
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 7th July 2015 at 21:52.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

music (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (7th July 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Ok so I have crawled out of bed, stoked the fire and made it to the desktop (it is absolutely freezing here).

Thanks for making the purchase Limor. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Gardner glad to hear you are enjoying it !

OMG I completely agree with you. As Paula pointed out I do put a warning in the beginning, because I think Ouija boards can be potentially very dangerous. I have heard many stories of people's lives becoming very messed up after playing around with a Ouija board. It's crazy that they are sold as toys for kids to play with!!

Delight I love your poem. It ties in perfectly with the book... as though we are describing the same thing . Thanks so much for sharing.

Flash you should be able to download it for free even in Canada. I posted the link above. Let me know if it doesn't work. It should be a fun read for you as it partially takes place in Montreal .

Enjoy Chipsam and anyone else who downloaded it!

Paula thanks so so much for all your support! I really appreciate it. I look forward to hearing your thoughts

LOVE ALLways xoxoc

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chip (8th July 2015), Gardener (8th July 2015), music (8th July 2015), Ol' Roy (10th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Hi Cristina

I got it for free Flash (in Ontario) .. o.O... thanks Christina... was just flipping through my digital copy, looking forward to it... all interesting stuff that intrigues me... Ouija, travelling, inter dimensional entities... and I had friend recently came back from 2 years teaching in Mexico... so I am looking forward to a fun read...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

enfoldedblue (8th July 2015), music (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Hi Cristina

I got it for free Flash (in Ontario) .. o.O... thanks Christina... was just flipping through my digital copy, looking forward to it... all interesting stuff that intrigues me... Ouija, travelling, inter dimensional entities... and I had friend recently came back from 2 years teaching in Mexico... so I am looking forward to a fun read...
    Awesome! Thanks for confirming it is available in Canada. Enjoy

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

RunningDeer (9th July 2015), sigma6 (10th July 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Update: So far I have received one new review! Yay! So far 257 books have been downloaded ... if only my non-free days could be like this ...lol . I have also moved to #4 in free books memoir something something section. This is cool to see but unfortunately Amazon changed its algorithms a while back and no longer ounts free books in the overall ranking :/ . Probably due to complaints from the big publishing houses as it allowed the little guys to get ahead. But oh well ... just got to keep on inching forward.

Here are the reviews so far:
    An exquisitely sensual journey of self-discovery.
    By Tokana Hennequin-Scales on July 5, 2015
    Format: Kindle Edition
    'Jump Into The Blue' is an exquisite recollection of one woman's journey - a journey of discovery as she explores her senses, her emotions, her relationships, and the physical and ethereal worlds surrounding her. Beautifully written, it is an evocative recollection of a carefree young adult's discovery of self within the fascinating but potentially dangerous worlds she inhabits. I couldn't put it down, and was enchanted from beginning to end.
    By Josee Hennequin (via Tokana Hennequin-Scales).

Thank you, Christy, for sharing your journey… I ...
    By alexacat on July 8, 2015
    Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
    Thank you, Christy, for sharing your journey… I just read the entire book in one sitting, unable to stop, as much as what you have written I relate to on a deep level.

For those considering a purchase or a read of Jump into the Blue… I urge you to take the leap.

and loved her so much for bearing so much of her ...
    By Ms. A. J. Mason on July 6, 2015
    I found this book to be incredibly healing. I was glued to it for two days and read it from cover to cover.. It was fascinating and talks of the mysteries and magic of consciousness that most deep thinkers contemplate and become engrossed by. This book elucidates so many of these thoughts and in a way answers so many of them, and takes you on a magical adventure while answering them. I cried and laughed. I related so much to Christy's character, (herself,) and loved her so much for bearing so much of her soul. It is a healing, candid, powerful and mystical journey. Completely wonderful.

Excellent guide to the inner truth
    By Mirjam on July 6, 2015
    I love this book. I couldn't stop to read. It touches the heart very deeply and it made me think a lot about my own spiritual development. I can recommend the book to everybody! A great guide to the inner truth.
    Thanks so much everyone!!

LOVE ALLways, c

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Gardener (9th July 2015), RunningDeer (9th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Persevering when time and again I downloaded a file that would not open, here in the middle of the night finally I got the kindle book downloaded and opened. I must say you are an excellent, excellent writer, and I thank you for the gift you have given us.

I must force myself to stop reading your book and go to bed since it will be light in a couple of hours.

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Awww Thank you so much!! I am soo happy to hear you finally got it open ... sorry to hear about the earlier frustrations.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Meggings (9th July 2015), RunningDeer (9th July 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

only a few hours left ...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

RunningDeer (10th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast