Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast

Thread: Higher Vibration is Not Necessarily Always Better ~ New Age Mind Control Operations ~ Mapping Electromagnetics

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,324 times in 3,446 posts

Default Higher Vibration is Not Necessarily Always Better ~ New Age Mind Control Operations ~ Mapping Electromagnetics

I have been talking about this for a while on multiple forums. I never thought to write a blog article on it until I read theruiner sum it up absolutely flawlessly. I'm curious what type of reception this will get. When I have posted about it on Avalon I'm pretty sure my post was thankless and got no response. lol. Maybe with theruiner saying things about it it will have a better reception

Quote Higher Vibration is Not Necessarily Always Better ~ New Age Mind Control Operations ~ Mapping Electromagnetics

After critically thinking about the vibration stuff for some months/years in the past, and being fully aware much of the new age is infiltrated psy op material, as well as seeing this summed up in a flawessly concise form by a friend, I decided this deserves attention. I have spoken about this before in new age circles and gotten no response and I imagine a bad reaction from some of the readers.

However some may be able to objectively weigh things even if it goes against their belief(i practice this at least).

Quoting a former illuminati, a friend of mine who goes by the name of theruiner777 on the net:
    "The intended audience is already aware of this mind control program. Higher vibration is vibrating faster, it does not imply 'better'."

I could not agree more. I have had some very high frequency fears before which is what made me question the higher vibration stuff. So high frequency of technological fears it is vibrating much faster than natural love. I have also experienced some kind of lower frequency love feelings that were amazing just as the higher frequency love feelings can be amazing.

The New Age is largely a Psychological Operation IMO. According to my contacts it is based on a knowing that there would be a New Age Movement/Truth Movement upon the invention of the internet. All the shadow government had to do was ask dark ETs who overstand them. The Dark Extraterrestrials have witnessed the invention of the internet on infiltrated worlds, and know well how to manipulate such a thing.

The tactics used by the shadow government are beyond black ops agents intelligence I would say a good portion of the time(just my speculation after conversing with some black ops agents in the past).

The power one gains by mapping electronic telepathy methods such as microwave hearing and other electromagnetic directed energy communication methods is monumental in terms of knowledge of the mind.

As said in my mapping electromagnetics article, the entire universe and every thought form, concept, conscious energy, emotion, and more can be deciphered by electromagnetics via electronic telepathy.

I can explain this science well. Brainwaves are ultra low frequency electromagnetic waves, every possible brainwave can be reproduced with technology. Through mapping all the different brainwaves and other mental things which are within electromagnetic electronic telepathy methods one has access to all knowledge in existence.

All knowledge is encoded into brainwaves and electromagnetic forms.

The shadow government as well as extraterrestrials have mapped out all thought forms in existence, and apply their knowledge to psychological operations worldwide, every culture has psychological mind control operations on Earth, and no group is left out of consideration. I know this is something people who only like positive info may not like, but I think a reality check is a good thing...

In saying they know all thought forms in existence this doesn't necessarily mean they know everything for the human powers that be. There are countless illusory thought forms as there are countless one's that work scientifically in reality and so on.

I also know vibration can be 100% controlled by technology. Part of the mind control operation with vibration is that it makes one immune to external influence. This is absolutely untrue. A better emotional complex and practicing emotional and mental hygiene can be very beneficial, and makes one able to detect certain limited forms of mind control, and even makes the decisions for influence less in ways for the mind controllers. A person who has the qualities the new age attributes to a "higher vibration" can still be very manipulated.

Explore Reality. Scrutinize Even Conspiracy and Alternative Information. Know the Truth.
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...magnetics.html

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Omni; 7th July 2015 at 19:33.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (7th July 2015), annacherie (8th July 2015), Aspen (8th July 2015), awakeningmom (8th July 2015), Baby Steps (7th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), betoobig (7th July 2015), Bill Ryan (12th July 2015), Bubu (8th July 2015), Calz (7th July 2015), Clarity (14th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), Elisheva (9th July 2015), eris23 (8th July 2015), Flash (7th July 2015), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Gardener (8th July 2015), genevieve (8th July 2015), ghostrider (7th July 2015), Jhonie (7th July 2015), kirolak (8th July 2015), Monica Vogan (8th July 2015), Pam (9th July 2015), RunningDeer (7th July 2015), Selkie (8th July 2015), shadowstalker (15th July 2015), Sophocles (8th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2015), the_real_dave-id (7th July 2015), william r sanford72 (7th July 2015), yelik (7th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 61,364 times in 10,503 posts

Default Re: Higher Vibration is Not Necessarily Always Better ~ New Age Mind Control Operations ~ Mapping Electromagnetics

Omniverse all of your OP is most likely true.
    However I doubt that you can control all of the people all of the time.

Best wishes
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (7th July 2015), Baby Steps (7th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), betoobig (7th July 2015), Bubu (8th July 2015), Calz (7th July 2015), Chris Gilbert (12th July 2015), Clarity (14th July 2015), Elisheva (9th July 2015), Finefeather (9th July 2015), Flash (7th July 2015), kirolak (8th July 2015), Omni (7th July 2015), RunningDeer (7th July 2015), shadowstalker (15th July 2015), Sophocles (8th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2015), WildOrchid (18th July 2015), william r sanford72 (7th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Higher Vibration is Not Necessarily Always Better ~ New Age Mind Control Operations ~ Mapping Electromagnetics

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Omniverse all of your OP is most likely true.
    However I doubt that you can control all of the people all of the time.

Best wishes
    Chris
    Oh they can't control people all of the time., I agree.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (8th July 2015), Baby Steps (7th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), betoobig (7th July 2015), Calz (7th July 2015), Clarity (14th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), Elisheva (9th July 2015), Flash (7th July 2015), greybeard (7th July 2015), Monica Vogan (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), shadowstalker (15th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,774 times in 1,443 posts

We know that higher 'dimensions' are described as higher vibrationally. And we know that higher dimensional beings can be quite negative so it fits.
    One of the new age theories I quite like is that we are in the game of vibration raising, and shortly this involves a light/dark fork in the road, so some beings will be vibrationally refining and building their darkness.
    I think such beings go on, and it's a separate path back to oneness, but I am speculating.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

betoobig (7th July 2015), Clarity (14th July 2015), Omni (7th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), shadowstalker (15th July 2015), william r sanford72 (7th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,641 times in 6,628 posts

Without spiritual knowledge\learning higher vibrations are the most dangerous thing a person can have... It caused some huge problems in the past, started a global war that spread out to three planets , and was the source for murder and suffering on earth , and we are still stuck in the mindset of confusion ... All over getting too smart too fast without knowing and using the fruits of the spirit... Love, peace, freedom, harmony,joy, oneness with nature, and basic respect for all life ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

annacherie (17th July 2015), Aspen (8th July 2015), Baby Steps (7th July 2015), betoobig (7th July 2015), Bubu (8th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), Flash (7th July 2015), Jhonie (10th July 2015), kirolak (8th July 2015), Omni (7th July 2015), Pam (9th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), Shane (7th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2015), william r sanford72 (7th July 2015), Wind (8th July 2015), yelik (8th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,352 times in 1,715 posts

What i am learning is that non vibration is better than other, just different. what you do with a diferent vibe or the way, path in between and through out them is the point. i feel higher vibes and feel absolutly great. Thanks to the rise of vibes i´m flowing through all the outside caos ...
    ...And i am ready for a diferent dimension, yesterday; enhough of this one.
    BTW Our brain is prepared for higher vibes in fact only will work 100% in higher dimensions.
    Much LOVE high vibe
    Juan

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th July 2015), Bubu (8th July 2015), craig mitchell (8th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), kirolak (8th July 2015), Omni (7th July 2015), Pam (9th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), william r sanford72 (7th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    We know that higher 'dimensions' are described as higher vibrationally. And we know that higher dimensional beings can be quite negative so it fits.
    One of the new age theories I quite like is that we are in the game of vibration raising, and shortly this involves a light/dark fork in the road, so some beings will be vibrationally refining and building their darkness.
    I think such beings go on, and it's a separate path back to oneness, but I am speculating.
    Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    What i am learning is that non vibration is better than other, just different. what you do with a diferent vibe or the way, path in between and through out them is the point. i feel higher vibes and feel absolutly great. Thanks to the rise of vibes i´m flowing through all the outside caos ...
    ...And i am ready for a diferent dimension, yesterday; enhough of this one.
    BTW Our brain is prepared for higher vibes in fact only will work 100% in higher dimensions.
    Much LOVE high vibe
    Juan
    I think when one is tired they are lower vibration, and when they are lets say wired on coffee they are higher vibration. At least I feel like my consciousness is higher vibration when I drink coffee. I could be wrong about that theory but I doubt I am. If that is wrong other people are judging vibration wrong I bet too.

Every conscious energy and emotion can be higher or lower. I have had high fears and low fears. High loves and low loves. In general I can agree a higher vibration can be better. But it doesn't mean better in every case.

I think ghost is onto something in that higher vibration may cause someone to act on things more or be more active, and I add more prone to attention problems and ADHD in some forms of it. ADHD is a high vibrational problem IMO.

The very highest vibrations possible in consciousness do not mean suitable or desirable. In fact I would say they are undesirable. Kind of like how when you have sound volume too high. Even an orgasm loses its goodness once you go too high in the range of orgasmic feelings,...I have felt many technological orgasms including ones that go too far, too much of the electrical signal or something, and it makes it not as good as the perfect zone for the orgasm,....sry for the topic material maybe TMI but its purely scientific/for analysis of truth... I mean senses are kind of like cheese. Gouda cheese is best(IMHO) after 9-12 months of aging. Any more and its starts to lose it's rich taste. There is a sweet spot for cheese. Just like there is a sweet spot for vibration.

I think it is much more about finding the right particular truth frequencies of mind and programming, than actually going on a linear scale of higher lower. The highest vibrations are too high. Just like the sound spectrum. The best sounds are never in the extreme of the EQ/frequency. They are more in the middle, although bass and highs can be both awesome. I have had some zen moments of low frequency in sleep deprivation that were absolutely amazing...

Maybe consciousness could be related to sound. It's about finding the right sound, not about finding the highest frequency sound.
    Last edited by Omni; 8th July 2015 at 01:16.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (8th July 2015), Baby Steps (8th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), Bubu (8th July 2015), Clarity (14th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), Gardener (8th July 2015), genevieve (8th July 2015), Monica Vogan (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), william r sanford72 (7th July 2015), Wind (8th July 2015), yelik (8th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,109 times in 2,144 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

Maybe consciousness could be related to sound. It's about finding the right sound, not about finding the highest frequency sound.
    could it be perhaps like music, harmony in music, how you go from high to low and low to high, how you blend the different vibes. maybe consciousness is not a singular vibration but a collective vibration blended together which by itself a singular part of still a bigger collective vibration. As far as I can tell existence is vibratory it goes from highs and lows and lows and highs. Being aware of the bigger collective vibration makes you adept to tuning your own vibration to the collective thus existence becomes more desirable. So in general its about tuning in your own and tuning in to the collective and not about high or low vibes. just a thought

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Aspen (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), genevieve (8th July 2015), ginnyk (11th July 2015), GloriousPoetry (9th July 2015), Jake (19th July 2015), Jhonie (10th July 2015), Omni (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015), Wind (8th July 2015), yelik (8th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

could it be perhaps like music, harmony in music, how you go from high to low and low to high, how you blend the different vibes. maybe consciousness is not a singular vibration but a collective vibration blended together which by itself a singular part of still a bigger collective vibration. As far as I can tell existence is vibratory it goes from highs and lows and lows and highs. Being aware of the bigger collective vibration makes you adept to tuning your own vibration to the collective thus existence becomes more desirable. So in general its about tuning in your own and tuning in to the collective and not about high or low vibes. just a thought
    I totally agree. I was just on skype not long ago talking to a friend about this who is into vibration stuff. You can isolate any energy, like love. I related it to a song. There are highs, there are lows. It has both elements in the song. Love can be both high and low frequency. The rapidity of the rate does not determine the actual energy itself, just the frequency of the wavelengths. You can experience love in any vibration of consciousness, it just may have some nice sweet spots in both low and high frequency mindsets.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

annacherie (8th July 2015), Aspen (8th July 2015), Baby Steps (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), genevieve (8th July 2015), kirolak (8th July 2015), Monica Vogan (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015), yelik (8th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Omniverse

what is your take on solfeggio frequencies? Is that a "sweet spot" for humans?

tq

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), Omni (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lancet (here)
    Omniverse

what is your take on solfeggio frequencies? Is that a "sweet spot" for humans?

tq
    I do not go by hz I go by what sounds the best. I think there is definitely something to different than standard modalities of audio expression though(couldnt find the word for it, expression will do). Sometimes those sounds sound a lot worse than industry standard ones. I am not sure humanity standard for music is right, but if something sounds the best that is what I go with.

I don't know which hz is best, or what the different hz do. All sorts of psy ops so I think it's possible some of the stuff on youtube claiming stuff doesn't do what it says. But I'm open minded.

I wouldn't consider myself very in the know when it comes to solfeggio frequencies though.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (14th July 2015), Baby Steps (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), genevieve (8th July 2015), Monica Vogan (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,225 times in 679 posts

I find this very plausible. If one thinks of higher vibration as better, the idea imho probably is wrong. I would suggest it is what you DO or how you EXIST with your vibration is what matters. I´ll just throw in an idea: perhaps the service to self vs service to others or fear vs love -pairs might describe your relationship to your vibration.

UT
    Edit: perhaps one other way to put it is: being in tune vs out of tune, be it a low or high vibration it needs to be in tune with the other music to be of help.
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 8th July 2015 at 09:18. Reason: Add..

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Aspen (8th July 2015), Baby Steps (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), GloriousPoetry (9th July 2015), kirolak (8th July 2015), Omni (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,774 times in 1,443 posts

If someone on the light path raises their vibration, they face challenges as unresolved darkness is turbo charged. It's two steps forward and one step back. It is the path of healing.

In my experience, when people start working like this, something nasty pops up (to be healed/integrated), and they cannot face it & they stop progressing.

That is the challenge!

as I was saying:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post976523
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 9th July 2015 at 10:47.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

annacherie (17th July 2015), Aspen (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), GloriousPoetry (9th July 2015), kirolak (12th July 2015), Omni (8th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,509 times in 934 posts

I think the understanding of vibration/ frequency/ energy / harmonics and resonance is a very important subject.

When we hear certain harmonies and sounds our body knows in an instant whether we like it or not.

I generally saw raising our vibrational level as realisation of the deception of the system of Governance and ditching certain out dated human frailties like greed, lust for power and materialism, where we have respect and genuine inclination to help others, especially those in greatest need. Any positive changes to our vibrational activity, for want of a better word, will occur naturally and without great effort or trying to force the issue, we are what we are!

Many levels of conciousness exist that largely remain unexplored, according to Dr Richard Millar at least 7 different levels exist.

At the same time this does not mean we put aside common sense and stupidly forgive the Cabal for their crimes against humanity, that must not be allowed to go unpunished, in my opinion.

Unfortunately the Cabal utilise frequency combinations tuned into our brain patterns outside normal hearing to influence our will to act in a negative way.

As I understand healing beds based around harmonics and light do exist and likely operate at the DNA level.
    Last edited by yelik; 8th July 2015 at 09:24.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Aspen (8th July 2015), Baby Steps (8th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), kirolak (12th July 2015), Limor Wolf (8th July 2015), Omni (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), WhiteFeather (8th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015), Wind (8th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,254 times in 742 posts

When I used to practise both energy work, mantra and void meditation over several hours each day, I felt so abstract that it was hard to stay focussed in the world, and not to drift out of body. And I felt disturbed by noise, crowds, light. . . . it was hard even to go shoping for food. So I believe that raising the vibration too high while attempting to live a normal life at the same time is often counter-productive. Often we need grounding more than anything else; I now meditate (Vipassana) for about 30 minutes each day & incorporate energy work into my short morning yoga practise. I hope my experiences may be valid for others as well . . .Namaste All!

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

13th Warrior (8th July 2015), Aspen (8th July 2015), Baby Steps (8th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), Clarity (14th July 2015), GloriousPoetry (9th July 2015), iamthat (11th July 2015), Limor Wolf (8th July 2015), Omni (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), Ultima Thule (8th July 2015), WhiteFeather (8th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015), Wind (8th July 2015), yelik (8th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,961 times in 14,186 posts

Tai Chi is a moving meditation. The root (grounding) is an important part of the art. My Tai Chi play has changed since 1988. Early on, practice was for outward expansion. Now I engage and flow with the different levels rather than follow the ancient traditions.

My current belief is astral tricksters may hitch a ride on the energy when one is lost to present moment, i.e., overly yin, head in the clouds, imbalance of right brain activity. There is also it’s opposite; over analyzing, mind chatter, abundance of yang energy, imbalance of left brain activity. Both extremes are free tickets for the tricksters.

Attention to grounding, purpose of experience and connection of physicality, and earth connection are parts of the experience. As well as experiencing inner and outer as one in the same. The reality? The aforementioned is done when I go for a walk. More often than not, it’s an automatic response when I hear the birds squawk and sing. It grounds me into present moment while at the same time I use it to merge with wherever my imagination takes me; the flower, the tree, the bird and wind…

I keep it simple. Mind, body, spirit grounded and present. It changes the energy patterns. At times, I feel that I dial the energy up or down. I get confirmations that’d be meaningless beyond myself. The inner knowing is enough to enjoy and in-joy the mysteries.

<3

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Aspen (8th July 2015), Baby Steps (8th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), Clarity (14th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), FinallyNow (25th July 2015), genevieve (9th July 2015), Jake (19th July 2015), kirolak (12th July 2015), Meggings (8th July 2015), Omni (8th July 2015), PurpleLama (10th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015), Wind (8th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,261 times in 446 posts

I agree that there is likely manipulation going on regarding teachings that higher frequencies are superior. It is possible that it is easy to manipulate humans in this area because frequency and vibration is not visible to the human eye. I find it frustrating to think about clearly because I don't clearly understand the terms. Can we define some of the terms please? What is the difference between low and high frequency , resonance, vibrations etc. Maybe then we can pinpoint where are we being muddled in our thinking, where the weakness lies in the argument that higher frequency is somehow more spiritually evolved? I think it is likely that we are comparing apples and oranges. Love and service to others are supposed to be higher frequency - but are they really??? I also wonder how this topic relates to radionics? Maybe a good understanding of how radionics works would help us to clarify our terms and know when frequency manipulation is helpful or not. I often use bach flower remedies after having worked with clients with symptoms of PTSD. It seems to help me release any heavy emotions, sadness or fear that I may have picked up from my clients. These remedies work through energy healing. Each flower has a specific frequency.

Like others, I have noticed that some low vibrations are very pleasurable. For example, drumming. I have large buffalo hide drum and the vibrations from it are definitely low frequency and the experience of the low frequency is soothing for my clients and myself when they are drumming. I have also found, like Running Deer has mentioned, that spending some time in nature is very calming too me. After an hour long walk in the forest nearby I feel grounded. Nature is likely a complex mixture of various frequencies, like a symphony. I wonder if all this focus on high frequency of an artificial nature is ungrounding for us and keeping us in an anxious state? A trick of some kind. . . .

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), Clarity (14th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), genevieve (9th July 2015), Jhonie (10th July 2015), kirolak (12th July 2015), Meggings (8th July 2015), Omni (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015), Wind (8th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Higher frequencies definitely are more painful to listen to . . .

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), betoobig (8th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), Meggings (8th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I found an article based on research using machines to discover the average frequency of the human body when it is healthy and also the frequency of specific essential oils. http://www.biospiritual-energy-heali...frequency.html Very interesting! Some of this research may be the basis of the idea that higher frequency is better for the human body and our health:

"Studies conducted in 1992 by Tainio Technology, as an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, reinforce the findings of these earlier researchers. Tainio and colleagues determined that when a person's frequency drops below the optimum healthy range, the immune system is compromised. Findings supported by this research indicate that:
    •Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz.
    •58 MHz is the frequency of your body when you have a cold or the flu.
    •When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz.
    •52 MHz is the frequency of a body with Epstein-Barr virus present.
    •42 MHz is the frequency of a body wherein cancer can appear.
    •When the death process begins - the frequency has been measured at 20 MHz."

However, for a substance or environmental influence, just being of a higher frequency does not guarantee healthful effects for humans. Another key idea is that any frequencies we are exposed to should be of harmonious frequencies, that is, harmonious to us. Electronic devices can create frequencies that are chaotic for humans, that is, be incompatible or disharmonious.

"

Effects of Outside Influences on Body Frequency

The study of frequencies raises an important question – how do the frequencies of substances found in our environment affect our personal frequency? Based on his studies, researcher Nikola Tesla said that, if we could eliminate certain outside frequencies that interfered in our bodies, we would have greater resistance toward disease.

Pathogens have a low frequency. Pollutants - both particulate and radiation (EMF) - lower a healthy frequency. Processed and canned food having a frequency of zero can greatly diminish a person's own frequency.

Even thoughts and feelings have a vibratory quality that forms a measurable frequency. A negative mental state can lower a person's frequency by 10-12 MHz.

Likewise, a substance or influencing factor - such as thoughts, emotions, and frequency devices - in our internal and external environments can also serve to raise our frequencies. For example, a positive mental attitude, prayer or meditation can raise it by 10-15 MHz.

A substance with a higher frequency can raise a lower frequency due to the principle of entrainment - the tendency for two oscillating bodies to lock into phase so that they vibrate in harmony. This principle is key to understanding the effect essential oils can have on our personal electromagnetic frequency.

However, different types of frequencies can have a chaotic or a harmonizing effect on our own systems. When something vibrates at many dissonant frequencies, it produces “chaotic or incoherent frequencies.” (David Stewart, The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple).

For example, all of the electrical devices in your home – lamps, television, radio, phone, microwave – emit electromagnetic vibrational frequencies that are incoherent and chaotic. Their effect is to fracture the human electrical field.

By contrast, Dr. Rife’s frequency generator and most naturally occurring substances –including essential oils – have coherent frequencies that resonate harmoniously with the electrical field of the human body."

Then there are skeptics who claim that there is no evidence whatsoever for energy healing or the power of sound or other forms of frequency and vibration to heal http://skepdic.com/vibrationalmedicine.html

But if this is true how is it possible that scientists claim that they have instruments that measure the sound produced by DNA? Apparently it sounds quite beautiful according to a May 2014 article http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/03/0...ration-energy/
    "Russian linguists, Dr. Pjotr Garajajev and Vladimir Poponin found that DNA does follow similar patterns and rules to human language, but this is not the most interesting information, by a long shot. In fact, biologist, Dr. David Deamer and Susan Alexjander, who holds an MA in music, have discovered that DNA makes its own beautiful music before we even try to alter it. The two measured the actual molecular vibrations of DNA and recorded it using an infrared spectrophotometer. They exposed each section of DNA to infrared light and measured the wavelength it absorbed, and therefore determined its sound frequency. What it made was ‘hauntingly beautiful’ music. “Some of the combinations of frequencies,” Alexjander said, “. . .they are just stunning. It sounds alive to me.”

The article concludes that "While certainly an interesting idea to muse, hard evidence that frequency and vibration can directly effect DNA and the body’s healing processes is still forthcoming, however, there is an ample body of experiential human evidence to inspire and warrant further examination of this topic." Can science measure frequency and vibration or not? It seems it can, but somehow proving that it is healing or beneficial has not been satisfactorily proven to mainstream science.
    There appears to be obfuscation going on. I suspect it has to do with the fact that conventional medicine produces a lot of profit. If they allowed energy healing into research hospitals and discovered they worked as effectively as conventional medicine it could save sick people a lot of money.
    For those interested in how energy medicines claims are being tested with machines in a mainstream scientific way here is a pdf of a 2015 conference. It shows how light therapy is being used effectively in hospitals, among other therapies http://www.issseem.org/content/uploa...EM_-_Maret.pdf
    Last edited by Aspen; 14th July 2015 at 14:26.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

annacherie (15th July 2015), Baby Steps (9th July 2015), betoobig (9th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), Flash (9th July 2015), kirolak (12th July 2015), Meggings (8th July 2015), Omni (9th July 2015), RunningDeer (9th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015), yelik (8th July 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,834 times in 8,860 posts

DNA music

some sound from Suzan Alexjander: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/salexjander

the first piece is at and is the insulin DNA music at minute 18:20.

Last edited by Flash; 9th July 2015 at 04:21.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Aspen (9th July 2015), Baby Steps (9th July 2015), betoobig (9th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (15th July 2015), genevieve (9th July 2015), Omni (9th July 2015), RunningDeer (9th July 2015), william r sanford72 (10th July 2015)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast