Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: Higher Vibration is Not Necessarily Always Better ~ New Age Mind Control Operations ~ Mapping Electromagnetics

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,556 times in 1,984 posts

Default Re: Higher Vibration is Not Necessarily Always Better ~ New Age Mind Control Operations ~ Mapping Electromagnetics

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Sorry for this, and more sorry if I am the source of your sadness.

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    ...however it is the show case for being entirely in ones' brain - at least try the heart too!!!
    I do not have to answer posts to meet with your approval, Flash. No one does.
    Bon... Silkie is angry instead of having fun. Take my post with heart Silkie because they are, all of them, filled with heart. And I do not want to approve you or judge you or anything of the sort. I just want to play, have fun, exchange and let you be you. When I elected thread killer of the month, we both had fun doing it and playing with it. This is what I mean.
    I am not angry. I am saddened, and I feel unsafe.
    You are also the source of my feeling of un-safety because you deliberately tried to anger me by deliberately misunderstanding me.

2. Link to Post #122
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,835 times in 8,860 posts

Default Re: Higher Vibration is Not Necessarily Always Better ~ New Age Mind Control Operations ~ Mapping Electromagnetics

We are right now derailing the thread, i sent you 2 pms. We can continue discussing frustration, sadness, unsafety there if you do not mind.

...however it is the show case for being entirely in ones' brain - at least try the heart too!!!
    Bon... Silkie is angry instead of having fun. Take my post with heart Silkie because they are, all of them, filled with heart. And I do not want to approve you or judge you or anything of the sort. I just want to play, have fun, exchange and let you be you. When I elected thread killer of the month, we both had fun doing it and playing with it. This is what I mean.
    You are also the source of my feeling of un-safety because you deliberately tried to anger me by deliberately misunderstanding me.

3. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

We are right now derailing the thread, i sent you 2 pms. We can continue discussing frustration, sadness, unsafety there if you do not mind.

I hardly think it is a good idea to discuss safety with you, since you deliberately tried to anger me.

Not to mention that this thread was on topic quite nicely until you came at me, here

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post978676

Now, I would love to get back-to-topic.
    Last edited by Selkie; 15th July 2015 at 19:43.

4. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    Sorry Silkie and Finefeathers, I was busy taking a walk and editing and didn't notice the conversation had continued on I guess I shouldn't have directed the question only to Finefeathers. I would be curious about anyones response that has thought about these things.

Finefeather's explanation makes sense. But it still doesn't explain how consciousness is connected to the contention that when we evolve we are higher frequency or vibration. If we are not even in a body I don't see how frequency and vibration are important at all? Can frequency be measured in the etheric envelope, for example? I was hoping that Finefeathers would explain how the entire New Age mantra of higher frequency being the road to ascension was not true. I was hoping he would say it is one of the deceptions the Dark handlers her mentioned, have foisted on us. But it seems, there is still a piece of understanding that I am missing here. I was thinking about music being an expression and how complex music is inspiring and uplifting. Maybe it is of higher frequency or raises our frequency. Would an analogy to music help us to understand how the physical frequencies and etheric realm and consciousness are all interconnected?
    If I may add my two cents, I think at least a partial answer to your question may be here,

Now, dark one can meditate too, but not with the same intent but rather a self centered intent. I think.....
    I think Flash is correct, because a wave is just a wave, no matter what its frequency, and, if I understand things correctly, waves as such do not carry information (intent). It is not until waves are pulsed that they become carriers of information (intent). So a wave would pulse according to the intent it carries. So any frequency could be malign or benign. It would depend upon how the waves are pulsed. Just a thought.

5. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,261 times in 446 posts

I don't understand the concept of "pulsed." I have never heard that before. I feel quite out of my element with all this physics stuff, pulse, wave, frequency etc. Maybe the "dark" ones are just people that have given themselves over to evil - like the concept of "selling your soul" but are actually still humans or humanoid ETs. Just a thought. From what I have read of the archons, they don't have real life and are parasitical so maybe we don't need to worry so much about those dark ones and their thoughts. . . . Well maybe talking about dark ones is going to be even more vague than trying to figure out how increasing frequency in humans works . . . .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Selkie (15th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #126
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,460 times in 1,084 posts

Then with respect, we must agree to disagree, because I think, rather, that it is the body/brain which generates the Self**. And I think so because every experience of other worlds by anybody has been by someone in a body, with at least the semblance of a functioning brain, who has been able to tell us of their experiences. I know that what I am saying is heresy, or even blasphemy, to some, but
    Ok Silkie last post from me...promise

I have no problem if we disagree, I am not here to convince anyone of anything...I just sit and write when I have time...if you like what I write that also ok by me.
    Usually when I write I have Harvey the cat walking all over the keyboard and I have to continually drag him away from the screen so I have a lot of fun as well.

You should read up a bit on the Monroe Foundation website for some interesting research and information they have brought back from out of body journeys.

Even our Jake has written a little book and then we have SirDipswitch who has a great thread about OB...and not to mention TraineeHuman and Greybeard and Ulli and many other interesting threads that might be of interest to you.

I have been going out of body for a number of years...around 40...and been to other worlds...out of my body...with my consciousness as it is in the physical... and even to halls of learning where I was taught many things...which I am now writing about in some of my posts.

But the thing we should never be content with is our knowledge because we never know when we will get some bit of information which will tip our skeptical mind into another reality for us...which could start us off on the next exciting phase of our growth...this is why I never sit still to watch the flowers when I can flit off somewhere into another world and see the beauty that awaits us in some distant future.

Thanks again for the chat
    With love
    Ray

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Agape (16th July 2015), Aspen (16th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (17th July 2015), Jake (19th July 2015), Selkie (15th July 2015), Wind (15th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    ...out of body journeys.

Even our Jake has written a little book and then we have SirDipswitch who has a great thread about OB...and not to mention TraineeHuman and Greybeard and Ulli and many other interesting threads that might be of interest to you.

I have been going out of body for a number of years...around 40...and been to other worlds...out of my body...with my consciousness as it is in the physical... and even to halls of learning where I was taught many things...which I am now writing about in some of my posts.

Thanks again for the chat
    With love
    Ray
    I go "out of body", too, and I've done LSD and mushrooms, although never morphine, and I lived in a meditative state nearly continuously for more than two years, in a situation of intense social isolation. But I see going "out of body" and related phenomena as being examples of expanded consciousness based on lowered (in other words, slow...sometimes very slow...brain waves. slower than our machines have mapped, perhaps) brain waves.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post978560

I also think that even our normal, everyday consciousness is sometimes much more expanded than we realize, hence, ESP, pre-cognition, etc. So basically, I see it as not being necessary to posit that consciousness is not of the brain or body. It is only necessary to posit that sometimes, our consciousness expands without our awareness that it has done so, and when this happens, we meet other consciousnesses who are in the same state: in bodies, but expanded, close (or just closer) to the point of stillness, where all are one. Or we "go" to places that we normally cannot not go, etc.
    Last edited by Selkie; 15th July 2015 at 21:58. Reason: for clarity

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Aspen (16th July 2015), Finefeather (18th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

I don't understand the concept of "pulsed." I have never heard that before. I feel quite out of my element with all this physics stuff, pulse, wave, frequency etc. Maybe the "dark" ones are just people that have given themselves over to evil - like the concept of "selling your soul" but are actually still humans or humanoid ETs. Just a thought. From what I have read of the archons, they don't have real life and are parasitical so maybe we don't need to worry so much about those dark ones and their thoughts. . . . Well maybe talking about dark ones is going to be even more vague than trying to figure out how increasing frequency in humans works . . . .
    If I understand things correctly, it is like the test pattern on a tv. When there is a signal, but no content, you get the test pattern, with its characteristic sound, but when there is a program on, the signal is pulsed, and you receive a show of some kind. If I open my mouth and intone "aaaaaaaaaaaa..." there is a wave, but it is not carrying information (intent). But if I say, "I am opening the door" (for instance), I have pulsed the frequency and filled it with intent (information). That is how I understand things, but I am simple-minded about these things

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Aspen (16th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,023 times in 3,981 posts

I won't be long today but want to add this much ..

Brain waves ARE NOT consciousness and have little to do with it. They are the car driven by consciousness. But on earth, with the ego dominating, most people's car is driven by itself. It does avoid accident because it has environment detectors, but nobody is giving it direction or destination. the driver is absent, and we see the results.

Brainwaves are to Consciousness ... as .. ( draw your own parallels ) waves and ripples are to the Sea . It's more like that , less mechanical than some of todays 'computer bioengineers' try to imagine .

Imagine there's no brainwave , state zero .. there you say brain is dead . There's no Sea without waves and ripples ,
    even in the most sublime, subliminal state of 'consciousness' there's still activity , like at the sea bottom . Consciousness as also brain are more like fluid , liquid , livid ,
    more than they'd be schematic .

This is where 'crash' occurs between any technology and the brain, like a large fishing net you throw to the Sea so is computer interface .
    It can 'catch brainwaves' and map the biotope as when fishermen net fish for marine life .

It gives them 'some idea' about the nature of the biotope . It does not describe who you are and how deep the sea goes and creatures in its depths .

It shows whether you're calm and clear or have undercurrents of another activity in you and so forth . The way you react .

You or your doctor are obliged to know yourself much better than that

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Aspen (16th July 2015), Flash (16th July 2015), greybeard (15th July 2015), Selkie (15th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    ..even in the most sublime, subliminal state of 'consciousness' there's still activity , like at the sea bottom...
    Yes, and it is known that the longest, slowest waves (infrasound) carry the farthest, and with very little diminishment over distance. So I wonder if the analogy to infrasound could apply to consciousness? Consciousness does not produce infrasound, but perhaps the long, slow waves like delta (or even slower) can carry very far...much farther than anyone dreams they can, and with the same lack of diminishment over distance that infrasound exhibits. Those long, slow waves could be seen, then, as the "infrasound" of consciousness, by analogy.
    Last edited by Selkie; 15th July 2015 at 22:58.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Agape (15th July 2015), Jhonie (16th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks

I was never really into the 'new age' movement, but for me there is something about moving into a higher vibration. I started meditating to a sound I heard inside about a year and half ago, first time ever meditating. I worked on it, tried to control it and raise it. It wasn't long before I started to hear multiple frequencies. At first they would come and go, but now they are on all the time. My body literally vibrates all the time now, so hard to get sleep sometimes. I am thinking a 'higher vibration' in not only a mental state but a physical state. Back in April I found a YouTube video, that seemed to explain what I was hearing inside and feeling.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Post:

Aspen (16th July 2015), Selkie (15th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MrCasual (here)
    I was never really into the 'new age' movement, but for me there is something about moving into a higher vibration. I started meditating to a sound I heard inside about a year and half ago, first time ever meditating. I worked on it, tried to control it and raise it. It wasn't long before I started to hear multiple frequencies. At first they would come and go, but now they are on all the time. My body literally vibrates all the time now, so hard to get sleep sometimes. I am thinking a 'higher vibration' in not only a mental state but a physical state. Back in April I found a YouTube video, that seemed to explain what I was hearing inside and feeling.

This is interesting to me because that is how things started for me, too, when I lived near an extinct volcano, in central California.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutter_Buttes

It started with a high-pitched tone and then went to pulses and multiple tones. The whole time I lived there, for 7 years, I had the most amazing dreams and often felt like I far away at night, in my sleep, which I later found out was probably OBEs.

p.s. I have never formally meditated, but when I was living very isolated, I used to go into what I now know was a meditative state, just to stand the isolation.

Also, with infrasound, when a wave comes through, although you can't (usually) hear it, it can set off a harmonic in your ears and make them ring. There is a feeling like you have been buffeted on the head, and then a feeling like your ears have been muffled, and then, sometimes, your ears will ring, which is the harmonic.

Oh, and they are directional. You can always tell what direction the wave comes from.
    Last edited by Selkie; 16th July 2015 at 00:04.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Agape (16th July 2015), Aspen (16th July 2015), Jake (19th July 2015), MrCasual (16th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

..even in the most sublime, subliminal state of 'consciousness' there's still activity , like at the sea bottom...
    Yes, and it is known that the longest, slowest waves (infrasound) carry the farthest, and with very little diminishment over distance. So I wonder if the analogy to infrasound could apply to consciousness? Consciousness does not produce infrasound, but perhaps the long, slow waves like delta (or even slower) can carry very far...much farther than anyone dreams they can, and with the same lack of diminishment over distance that infrasound exhibits. Those long, slow waves could be seen, then, as the "infrasound" of consciousness, by analogy.
    My thoughts too . I asked about it since long ago , still when I was a kid , I thought ..thoughts have to be a form of subtle energy that can actually travel between people ,on long waves through thin air
    we may be coding that energy , now the first person who can prove thoughts can travel and what's the frequency are in for Nobel price i presume
    so statistically taken there's probably at least 100 people around the globe trying to work this out at the moment ,

lets hope they succeed

I think now , ''what is awareness'' . The part of consciousness we are acutely aware of is more less like water surface , the 'edge' frequency where transformation happens from one state of matter-consciouses to another state of matter-consciousness .

The latter is mostly , still 'invisible' to us on the level of gross awareness alone .

The surface ...is where 'awakened consciousness' = alpha waves occur the most ,
    I am sorry for using my own classification system now

the surface also acts like a mirror .

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Aspen (16th July 2015), Selkie (16th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks

Silkie I am new to these forums. I just posted my experiences in the Spiritual section... very deep from my end. And it is still going, I have not share notes after the beginning of this year.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-Madman-Notes

Quote Posted by MrCasual (here)

This is interesting to me because that is how things started for me, too, when I lived near an extinct volcano, in central California.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutter_Buttes

It started with a high-pitched tone and then went to pulses and multiple tones. The whole time I lived there, for 7 years, I had the most amazing dreams and often felt like I far away at night, in my sleep, which I later found out was probably OBEs.

p.s. I have never formally meditated, but when I was living very isolated, I used to go into what I now know was a meditative state, just to stand the isolation.

Also, with infrasound, when a wave comes through, although you can't (usually) hear it, it can set off a harmonic in your ears and make them ring. There is a feeling like you have been buffeted on the head, and then a feeling like your ears have been muffled, and then, sometimes, your ears will ring, which is the harmonic.

Oh, and they are directional. You can always tell what direction the wave comes from.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Post:

Aspen (16th July 2015), Selkie (16th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

My thoughts too . I asked about it since long ago , still when I was a kid , I thought ..thoughts have to be a form of subtle energy that can actually travel between people ,on long waves through thin air
    we may be coding that energy , now the first person who can prove thoughts can travel and what's the frequency are in for Nobel price i presume
    so statistically taken there's probably at least 100 people around the globe trying to work this out at the moment ,

lets hope they succeed

I think now , ''what is awareness'' . The part of consciousness we are acutely aware of is more less like water surface , the 'edge' frequency where transformation happens from one state of matter-consciouses to another state of matter-consciousness .

The latter is mostly , still 'invisible' to us on the level of gross awareness alone .

Yes. And the different rhythms each have their own purposes and reasons for being. We would not have them all if we did not need them all; I mean, after all, if you wander around a busy city in alpha rhythm, you risk getting hit by a bus.

In relation to the OP, it is said that the Archons feed on fear. Well, fear is part of the beta rhythm, as you can see from the chart (far right).

And clearly, beta is a fast (high) vibration. So it makes me wonder if the Archons are fast (high) vibe entities. It's weird, though, that the Grays usually appear to people while they are sleeping, which is when the person is in theta. It is almost like the Grays inject a shot of fear into the sleeping person, who then wakes up terrified while they are in theta and high beta, simultaneously, aka, in sleep paralysis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Because it is very weird that people are almost always terrified, and have terrifying hallucinations, when they wake up in sleep paralysis.

p.s. I have had sleep paralysis myself (although not for a long, long time) and the fear comes before I wake up. It is not like I wake up and then become afraid. The fear is there first, and it is the fear, itself, that wakes me. I have never seen Grays, although I do have a scoop mark.

p.s. Although it is said that the Archons feed on fear, I think this is basically correct, though inaccurate. I think they feed on some physiological product of the human body that accompanies the feeling of fear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

(In the spirit of credit where credit is due, a hat tip to John Lash for that one.)

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2015), Jhonie (17th July 2015), The Alley Cat (16th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Maybe they feed on Beta energy? I am still trying to grasp the concept of the long slow wave and how it may reach somewhere else, into another realm??? "Yes, and it is known that the longest, slowest waves (infrasound) carry the farthest, and with very little diminishment over distance. So I wonder if the analogy to infrasound could apply to consciousness? Consciousness does not produce infrasound, but perhaps the long, slow waves like delta (or even slower) can carry very far...much farther than anyone dreams they can, and with the same lack of diminishment over distance that infrasound exhibits. Those long, slow waves could be seen, then, as the "infrasound" of consciousness, by analogy." - Silkie

I am also encouraged by Agape's theory that electronic surveylance of all the social media or an attempt at reading our thoughts electronically (such as Jade 2 AI) cannot possibly capture all the nuances any more than a fishermans net in the ocean will give the fisherman a full picture of all that goes on in the ocean.

Last spring I went to see a psychic (one of the few times I have done so) and she said it would be helpful for me to listen to whale sounds for healing and letting go of unhealthy energies that I might be holding onto.
    All these thoughts remind me of the blue whales and the deep sounds they make that carry many miles, I think a hundred miles. The sound waves must be VERY long! lol

the sounds are more intense and louder starting at the middle of this video

I thought it was curious that today on facebook I came across this article about a Tibetan monk who is registering unusual levels of gamma waves. http://themindunleashed.org/2013/08/...-of-brain.html For all those who meditate out there, is this even possible? Gamma rays are very fast frequencies. I thought that the goal of meditation is to slow the mind down and therefore delta or theta brain wave activity would be the predominant one?????? Is this article a lie or is it possible that by quieting some parts of the mind down that we could speed up other parts and experience higher frequencies that are unusual, as this article asserts????

Maybe it relates to the analogy of the deep ocean with nuances that are undetected on the surface???

A Buddhist Monk Shows “Unheard Of” Brain Activity During Meditation

“Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in eternal awareness or pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.” ―Voltaire

The first part of this article was written by: Rachel Nuwer, SmithsonianMag.com

Matthieu Ricard, a 66-year old Tibetan monk and geneticist, produces brain gamma waves—linked to consciousness, attention, learning and memory—never before reported in neuroscience, leading researchers to conclude that Ricard is the world’s happiest man. The secret to his success in achieving bliss? Meditation, he claims.

“Meditating is like lifting weights or exercising for the mind”, Ricard told the Daily News. “Anyone can be happy by simply training their brain”, he says.

To quantify just how happy Ricard is, neuroscientists at the University of Wisconsin attached 256 sensors to the monk’s skull. When he meditated on compassion, the researchers were shocked to see that Ricard’s brian produces a level of gamma waves off the charts. He also demonstrated excessive activity in his brain’s left prefrontal cortex compared to its right counterpart, meaning he has an abnormally large capacity for happiness and a reduced propensity towards negativity, the researchers say.

During the same study, the neuroscientists also peeked into the minds of other monks. They found that long-term practitioners—those who have engaged in more than 50,000 rounds of meditation—showed significant changes in their brain function, although that those with only three weeks of 20-minute meditation per day also demonstrated some change."

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/08/...-of-brain.html
    Please, if you meditate, could you comment on this. Does, quieting the chatter, lead to increased capacity for happy or high energy feelings? Or is this article claiming something that is not true in an attempt to get more people to meditate????

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2015), Selkie (16th July 2015), The Alley Cat (16th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

lets hope they succeed

So when you say transformation do you mean evolution or improvement of some kind? Or is the transformation from one state of consciousness to another simply a kind of exploration, we are simply exploring another realm? Like people do when they travel astrally? The youtube video that MrCausal posted also talked about moving into the sound, the high pitched sound, and reaching a horizon "where you will find something phenomenal." This particular meditation where you are allowing the high pitched sounds to become louder and moving into them seems like the kind of thing you were describing Agape. Have you ever used this practise and does it relate to the yoga practices using sound that you described earlier?

I have recently had much louder ringing in the ears than before in my life, but have never consciously tried to meditate on it for any length. I have often wondered what it was, if maybe someone was thinking about me or sending a thought telepathically.
    Last edited by Aspen; 16th July 2015 at 18:58.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2015), Selkie (16th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

...“Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in eternal awareness or pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.” ―Voltaire

...When he meditated on compassion...
    About that article, the above strikes me as a contradiction. If meditation is the dissolution of thoughts, then how can anyone meditate on anything?

Quote ...for the mind to simply acknowledge its content without becoming identified with that content,[1] or as an end in itself.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditation
    From personal experience, I know that the meditation really is the dissolution of thought. I got to where I could hold that state for very long periods of time, and I still can, when I want to, but overall, I found that my experience of being in a prolonged meditative state to be really quite harmful.

Mediation can cause a reaction called meditation-induced anxiety.

http://www.suggestibility.org/surprise.php

If a person becomes anxious during meditation, they should stop, because continuing to meditate when it makes you anxious can be very, very harmful. Too much meditation can also render one chronically dissociated and makes one extremely suggestible.

http://www.suggestibility.org/surprise.php

Quote http://thehumanist.com/magazine/sept...be-bad-for-you

Many meditation practitioners have complained of difficulty doing simple arithmetic and remembering names of close friends after prolonged meditation. The effect is rather like that of Newspeak’s obliteration of the English language in George Orwell’s 1984.
    Meditation can also lead to hallucinations and psychosis in some people, even though they have no history of mental illness.

Quote http://thehumanist.com/magazine/sept...be-bad-for-you

There were a few occasions where I felt as though I was “one with the universe”, and I once began hallucinating that the trees outside were vibrating with white light, convinced I could hear the sacred Om sound booming through the Himalayan night.
    I did not get meditation-induced anxiety, but I do have a problem with chronic dissociation that is still lingering. It is not a pleasant feeling, let me tell you.

So in answer to your question, I think that, yes, the PTB do want everyone to meditate. And they want us to meditate because it can severely undercut critical thinking and makes people passive and suggestible.

addition I think this link would be useful here, too:

Quote http://www.strippingthegurus.com/ebo...ry%20Plays.pdf

The Internal Mystery Plays: The Role and Physiology of the Visual System in Contemplative Practices
    Last edited by Selkie; 16th July 2015 at 21:14.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Aspen (16th July 2015), Jhonie (17th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Yes, I can see how for people who dissociate easily that meditation could be dangerous or even habit forming. It would be just another form of dissociation. I remember I gave a client a guided imagery relaxation CD a couple of months ago, thinking it would help prepare her for a trial where she had to be a witness to calm her down. She told me about two months later that she had probably listened to it a hundred times!

I don't meditate much myself. Only 15 minutes or so at a time. Mostly I try to focus on grounding and quieting down the mental chatter that I normally have (obviously). I sit outside in nature or do walking meditation like Tich Naht Han taught, where I am trying to focus on the now moment.

I wonder for people who meditate for years, if this article rings true? It seems like the propaganda of ascension, encouraging people to focus on higher frequencies. But maybe there really is such a thing. The high pitched tone that another member posted here definitely seems like a higher frequency. I wonder if other people intentionally attempt to focus on higher frequencies? It seems to me that increased anxiety would naturally be the result. . . . But I think that sensitive people will have higher anxiety from any number of causes so maybe it is hard to prove it is just this one cause.

I hadn't heard that meditation can increase anxiety. I thought the opposite was true. good links.

Recently in the profession of psychotherapy it has been discovered that dissociation is much more common than previously realized. It is being talked about in the mainstream psychology lately. I wonder if this is because humanity in general is stressed these days or maybe from intergenerational traumas that have never been healed. Dissociation is caused by a person going into the freeze state because their life feels threatened. It is a type of coping behaviour (Fight flight freeze). The freeze state is more likely to occur when a person is a child because the nervous system is only partially developed. If a person does not fully recover from this after the trauma, then it is more likely that he or she will go into freeze (or dissociation) as a preferred coping - the next time they experience a trauma. There are degrees of dissociation, a sliding scale. Many of us dissociate slightly when we are in traffic on the way home after a long day at work. But some people literally leave their body and see their abuse happening from the doorway ( I have met survivors of childhood sexual abuse where this happens). Some never really fully embody their physical self again, for example, after years of witnessing domestic violence. I could see how people with a history like that would need to be very cautious. http://psychcentral.com/lib/in-depth...ive-disorders/

Maybe the elite have known about dissociation for a long time? Any of them involved with milab or mind control through childhood sexual abuse or other severe traumas intentionally done to children would be very aware of dissociation. Maybe they have hit upon the idea of increasing the prevalence of dissociation in the collective population in order to make it easier to control us. But maybe dissociation and anxiety have been around for generations. For example, it could not have been easy to be a peasant in Europe with all the wars and famines and plagues. But maybe under the serf system life was quite stable. A couple of hundred years ago the average person didn't venture more than 20 miles from where they lived and often had large extended family.
    Last edited by Aspen; 16th July 2015 at 23:43.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Jhonie (17th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote And clearly, beta is a fast (high) vibration. So it makes me wonder if the Archons are fast (high) vibe entities. It's weird, though, that the Grays usually appear to people while they are sleeping, which is when the person is in theta. It is almost like the Grays inject a shot of fear into the sleeping person, who then wakes up terrified while they are in theta and high beta, simultaneously, aka, in sleep paralysis.
    In my knowledge and opinion - mostly , at this point - the Universe and living Beings can entertain almost endless number of variations and modulations of such 'brainwaves' .
    Speaking of real time encounters between two distant civilisations ( or two species , look to what kind of 'communication' do we have with whales , or say ants , on this very planet for that purpose ) ,
    there's certain frequency spectrum we can match - or say 'hijack' , in case of less developed species it may be more perceived in that way ,
    if you start 'howling' with dogs or chirping with birds or mimic dolphin sounds and whistles , we're essentially 'hijacking' their communication frequencies there ,

so there's certain spectre we can share but not the rest . Each individual species are uniquely complex in the way they function.

It makes good sense to me with regards to close ET-Human encounters , leaving the generally confused debate about who is benevolent here or not aside ,
    all of my encounters beyond human level were benevolent ,
    it does not mean they were all easy to understand .

As you have mentioned ( greys ) and other such entities and their communications are mostly happening on subliminal level for humans .
    It means they're using either the part of frequency spectre that we as living organisms share in common or/and they're accessing /hijacking our 'pure awareness' , frequency reserved for more open minded deliberations and communications .

From my knowledge and experience , most of the advanced beings in the Universe operate mentally on much higher/faster frequency level than what you call gross 'beta' - in my analogy of ocean and its surface , the 'edge' of our waking consciousness vibe that has to deal with dense reality , and beyond .

My own frequency is hardly accustomed to the same range , of course I can adjust ( more or less perfectly ) but lets say , I'm home more on the subliminal level - for most humans - that's why I 'don't talk' and vice versa.
    I can empathise quite well with what's happening on their frequency , a bit like if you hijack police radio communication but I don't think they can successfully understand mine - quite yet .

The science is evolving .. if we start matching unique frequency ranges with alphabet letters it would be clear soon enough they we contain them all ,
    and more .

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th July 2015), Finefeather (18th July 2015)

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast