+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast

Thread: Gobekli Tepe

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Gobekli Tepe

I saw a special on this and it had me thinking that this might have something to do with atlantis. It dates back 12000 years which is around the time that atlantis is said to have existed. When they unearth part of it they didn't find any tools there and the stones are expertly carved. What they have unearth is huge and its said that it is only 5% of what is really there which leads them to believe that it was an entire civilization that was there. Also it was buried intentionally under the dirt. Why would they decide to bury it. Science didn't even think civilization went back 12000 years doesn't this rewrite history and ask for more questions about what really happened on earth. Anyway its very interesting.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

Becky (29th February 2016), Ellisa (29th February 2016), Holly Lindin (1st March 2016), ljwheat (29th February 2016), Maknocktomb (29th February 2016), Mike Gorman (29th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

It is, you are absolutely right, the heavy hitters among the alternative archaeology people refer to it often - it is in Turkey is it not?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

ljwheat (29th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Atlantis according to the plejaren , was located just off the coast of Florida. .. Due to the cosmic wars in the ancient past , Atlantis kept to themselves, and didn't mingle with other cities on other continents. .. only two civilizations at the time , thrived on earth, Atlantis and Lemuria, who were both attacked by the Syrian creator overlords, led by Jehovahs grandfather King Arus the barbarian ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

AMystic3434 (29th February 2016), ljwheat (29th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    I saw a special on this and it had me thinking that this might have something to do with atlantis. It dates back 12000 years which is around the time that atlantis is said to have existed. When they unearth part of it they didn't find any tools there and the stones are expertly carved. What they have unearth is huge and its said that it is only 5% of what is really there which leads them to believe that it was an entire civilization that was there. Also it was buried intentionally under the dirt. Why would they decide to bury it. Science didn't even think civilization went back 12000 years doesn't this rewrite history and ask for more questions about what really happened on earth. Anyway its very interesting.
    It is indeed very interesting. I recommend Graham Hancock's new book Magicians of the Gods which is all about Gobekli Tepe and the lost civilisation AKA Atlantis. No time to summarise here but it's a really indepth investigation of the whole area.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

AMystic3434 (29th February 2016), ljwheat (29th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

In there day was no different than our own day to day living.. history and the label of ancient has stifled the way people think, we don't think,, what will people think of us 2 or 3 thousand years in the future. We seem to only look at the past, as i'm sure they must have back then. Humanity has been around the block many times, will we get threw the next ice age? Who's to say, we look at the evidence at hand. so i would say yes they knew fully well what was around them and on this planet just as today. to the point more advanced than our existence now.. we were and are more than what they want us to believe.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,824 times in 1,353 posts

I can say from my own past life memories that indeed Atlantis existed 12,409 years ago because that was the beginning of my imprisonment in the Mantid-operated artificial reincarnation system for planet Earth.

My first lifetime on Atlantis was quite short but my second lifetime as a woman was full and very enjoyable with lovely weather and a comfortable home overlooking the rocky cliffs of Atlantis. (I had no prior knowledge of this subject but had very clear memories of looking out over the very high cliffs overlooking the ocean--see NASA map.)

Atlantis is now covered with ice and quite inhospitable except for the secret under ice/underground bases and digs there. It is now called Antarctica.

If you will notice from looking at a globe, Atlantis/Antarctica is a very big island in the middle of the ocean. Rand & Rose Phlen-Ath are two researchers who used ancient maps to find Atlantis and that is their conclusion.

However, I know this is true because I lived there. It used to be a nice place (weather-wise), but I have to say I did not enjoy the human sacrifice experience.

This is not to say that there weren't other places called "Atlantis", but I doubt that. There are legends of other islands under other names such as Lemuria/Mu, whose symbols are obviously that of the winged serpent/serpent staff ETs [see Churchward].
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 29th February 2016 at 19:22.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (1st March 2016), fourty-two (1st March 2016), Holly Lindin (1st March 2016)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I've often wondered if Gobekli Tepe was really "buried" or was it simply covered up during the Great Flood?

13. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Atlantis is now covered with ice and quite inhospitable except for the secret under ice/underground bases and digs there. It is now called Antarctica. If you will notice from looking at a globe, Atlantis/Antarctica is a very big island in the middle of the ocean. However, I know this is true because I lived there. It used to be a nice place (weather-wise), but I have to say I did not enjoy the human sacrifice experience.
    The evidence for Atlantis being under the Atlantic Ocean east of Florida and west of Spain is overwhelming and is documented in many pre-historical studies. No-one would argue that Atlantis was not a great empire and like any great empire, it is highly likely that they had colonies located in far corners of the globe, possibly even in Antarctica. After all, they would have needed natural resources too.

Further research may or may not reveal that Gobekli Tepe is linked to Atlantis. The timeline alone is insufficient to speculate that it was connected although clearly Gobekli Tepe was constructed by an advanced civilization. Were they Atlantians? Perhaps.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

GaelVictor (16th March 2016)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Thumbs up Re: Gobekli Tepe

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I've often wondered if Gobekli Tepe was really "buried" or was it simply covered up during the Great Flood?

That certainly makes much more sense than people shoveling dirt on it for years on end...I also tend to believe archaeologists don't ever really dig deep enough. I'm sure more than 1/2 of Egypt and other sites are still mostly buried.

16. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

http://grahamhancock.com - Graham Hancock has some really useful and insightful work on this place- 'Great Flood', you mean the one where Noah built the Ark? I am not convinced that took place globally-maybe locally.

17. Link to Post #71
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I already wrote else where about information I once received. I intend on using this information outside of my own post.
    @Amystic3434 Göbekli Tepe has nothing to with Atlantis. It was once part of World Grid
    @ghostrider Off coast of Florida is area so called Bermuda Triangle. In the centre of it is an island that is shifted out of phase
    @cureus it is not a problem that Egypt is still buried – it is a problem that when something is fiund that doesn't correspond with accepted idea of ancient Egypt it is quickly hidden.

18. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)

That certainly makes much more sense than people shoveling dirt on it for years on end...I also tend to believe archaeologists don't ever really dig deep enough. I'm sure more than 1/2 of Egypt and other sites are still mostly buried.
    The consensus (including Graham Hancock) is that it was buried. Why is an interesting question.

Perhaps because the builders knew the flood was coming and wanted to protect it?

19. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

My impression is that it had something to do with survivors of the destruction of Atlantis who had been forced to return to a pretty primitive way of life, and were living among primitive peoples that had no relation to Atlantis. One of the things I think a lot of people miss about Atlantis is that there was the destruction of Atlantis, and then survivor colonies emerged, and those were later destroyed also, and then the survivors of those went native.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

20. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Good point Maunagarjana regarding the migration of survivors from Atlantis and that is a definite possibility based on the estimated age of Gobekli Tepe. It is not difficult to surmise that groups of Atlantians would have escaped before the deluge. These survivors would likely have been the seers, priests and so forth along with their followers who had the insight to intuit what was about to happen. If you take it that Atlantis is where sensible researchers locate it; in the middle of the Atlantic, then we can surmise that the survivors would have travelled east and west because even 12,000 years ago, there would have been little point in escaping north or south. Those going west would have ended up in North America or Central America and you will find this fits well with much of the established pre-historical research, particularly at it relates to Central America. Those who went east would have landed in North Africa or the Basque region. There would have been a myriad of reasons why some may have continued further east to what is now Turkey and places like Gobleki Tepe. As you suggest, perhaps there was work to do to restore the existing world grid at the time due to what their fellow Atlanteans had done to disrupt the planet back then. Their migration would have also been influenced by existing cultures in and around the Mediterranean, especially if they felt they had to avoid certain countries that opposed Atlantis at the time.

Here's a very quick illustration (map) of how Gobleki Tepe was in the direct migration route of Atlantian survivors. Others will have to speculate why some of these survivors would have travelled so far east at the time.

Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

GaelVictor (16th March 2016), Maunagarjana (3rd March 2016)

22. Link to Post #75
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

just spoken with Tarik the son of the farmer who discovered the site-he has highlight that the authorities are planning to close the site for a planned year and looking at expanding the museum in Sanliufa. It was planned to be on the May the 2nd but has been delayed the closure.
    Before cynically thinking we have to compliment the Turkish authorities for being such good custodians of such a special site. Many sites of value could learn a lot from the management team at Gobleki tepe.
    Really fortunate to be in the region and exploring-the presence at the site is sacred- perplexing and if you quiten the mind you might catch site of the white wizard spirit
    Last edited by mahalall; 1st June 2016 at 21:37.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Billy (1st June 2016), Cidersomerset (1st June 2016)

24. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Really fortunate to be in the region and exploring-the presence at the site is sacred-perplexing and if you quiten the mind you might catch site of the white wizard spirit
    Thanks Malhalla....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

refreshed vids in post 1 & 2 and a update vid by Graham Hancock...

Ancient Extinction Revealed: Atlantis, Göbekli Tepe & Mysteries of the Gods with Graham Hancock

Published on 23 Nov 2015

An ancient extinction event that wiped out Atlantis more advanced societies 12,000 years ago
    is illuminated with author Graham Hancock. From the megalithic structures at Göbekli Tepe
    and Gunung Padang, to the buried ancient power centers that are hiding a history that
    archaeologists are unwilling to acknowledge--the MAGICIANS OF THE GODS author fills in a
    blank space in human understanding. The Younger Dryas climate change catastrophe that was
    caused by meteoric impacts, and the lost golden age of man is explored on this uncensored
    Antidote hosted by Michael Parker.

GUEST BIO:
    Graham Hancock is the widely read author of “Magicians of the Gods,” “Fingerprints of the Gods,”
    “The Message of the Sphinx,” “Underworld: The Mysterious Origins of Civilization,” and the “War God”
    series. Previous to authoring books, Hancock was an East Africa correspondent of the Economist.

ADD’L LINKS:
    www.grahamhancock.com
    http://www.amazon.com/Graham-Hancock/...
    https://www.facebook.com/Author.Graha...
    https://twitter.com/Graham__Hancock
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st June 2016 at 22:13.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Billy (1st June 2016), uzn (7th June 2016)

26. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Interesting article pushing wine making officially further back on the mainstream timeline....

'World's oldest wine' found in 8,000-year-old jars in Georgia

2 hours ago
    From the section Europe

Some of the Neolithic jars bore decorations of grapes

Scientists say 8,000-year-old pottery fragments have revealed
    the earliest evidence of grape wine-making.The earthenware jars
    containing residual wine compounds were found in two sites south
    of the Georgian capital, Tbilisi, researchers said.

Some of the jars bore images of grape clusters and a man dancing.
    Previously, the earliest evidence of wine-making was from pottery
    dating from about 7,000 years ago found in north-western Iran.
    The latest finds were published in the journal Proceedings of the
    National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).

read more...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41977709

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), pueblo (14th November 2017)

28. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Interesting to go back & learn about the Booteans! Thanks, Cider!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th November 2017)

30. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Interesting to go back & learn about the Booteans! Thanks, Cider!
    Yeah they are one of the races that are supposed to have enhanced our bodies...

I have not seen much about Gobekli Tepe lately though science seems to be
    pushing back dates of human evolution more and more...

When will science speculate humanity is probably millions if not more years old ?

Modern humans left Africa much earlier

By Pallab Ghosh
    Science correspondent, BBC News
    14 minutes ago

The teeth are in the upper size range of what's seen in modern humans

Researchers have identified the remains of the earliest known modern
    humans to have left Africa. New dating of fossils from Israel indicates
    that our species (Homo sapiens) lived outside Africa around 185,000
    years ago, some 80,000 years earlier than the previous evidence.

Details appear in the journal Science.

The co-lead researcher, Prof Israel Hershkovitz, told BBC News that
    the discovery would fundamentally alter ideas of recent human evolution.
    "We have to rewrite the whole story of human evolution, not just for
    our own species but all the other species that lived outside of Africa
    at the time," the researcher, from Tel Aviv University, explained.

Prof Chris Stringer of London's Natural History Museum, who was not
    involved in the study, said: "The find breaks the long-established
    130,000-year-old limit on modern humans outside of Africa.

read more...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-42817323
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th January 2018 at 19:33.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), Franny (25th January 2018)

32. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

This article seems to link Stonehenge to Turkey , from there it is not much of
    a stretch to Gobekli Tepi ...

Quote People in Britain lived by hunting and gathering until agriculture was
    introduced from continental Europe about 6,000 years ago. These Neolithic
    farmers, who traced their origins to Anatolia (modern Turkey) built giant stone
    (or "megalithic") structures such as Stonehenge in Wiltshire, huge Earth mounds
    and sophisticated settlements such as Skara Brae in the Orkneys.

Ancient Britons 'replaced' by newcomers

By Paul Rincon
    Science editor, BBC News website
    2 hours ago...21/2/18

Beaker pottery starts to appear in Britain around 4,500 years ago

The ancient population of Britain was almost completely replaced by
    newcomers about 4,500 years ago, a study shows.The findings mean
    modern Britons trace just a small fraction of their ancestry to the people
    who built Stonehenge.

The astonishing result comes from analysis of DNA extracted from 400
    ancient remains across Europe.The mammoth study, published in Nature,
    suggests the newcomers, known as Beaker people, replaced 90% of the
    British gene pool in a few hundred years.

read more....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-43115485

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast