+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 383 FirstFirst 1 185 235 275 285 295 335 383 LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 7650

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #5681
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

And I have a spare London bridge for sale...anyone interested would you please contact my rep Mr Fulford.

2. Link to Post #5682
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

I liked the early Fulford. I think the problem is that, along with all of the original people who were trying so hard to alert the masses, that they get taken over somehow and then turned into instruments.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Joe Akulis (14th July 2015), Nasu (13th July 2015)

4. Link to Post #5683
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I traced a hack back to the Russian Oligarch who handed Putin a multi-million dollar mansion a few years ago. Oil and Guns is where his Billions come from of course he wants a peace agreement with Iran, Russia and the US aborted... His home has shrubs in the back yard carved into the eye of the pyramid, only visable when flying over or looking down from space.

I was surprised seeing Fulford mention the illuminati was part of what is going on right now, I completely agree...

my warning Israel can be erased since it was created by lies...

"However, it is the hacking of the Israeli systems that left that country completely exposed to Iranian and other missiles. The message is very clear: “stop your regional trouble-making or else be destroyed.”"

Listen...

5. Link to Post #5684
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

in the minority here. I think fulford gets a lot of pieces right.

I don't think anyone right now is getting all the pieces right.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Aspen (14th July 2015), Camilo (13th July 2015), Chris Gilbert (13th July 2015), pixiestix (14th July 2015), RUSirius (14th July 2015), seko (13th July 2015), thunder24 (13th July 2015), WildOrchid (18th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #5685
    Thanks

actually you are in the majority, the same few people toss in their 2 cents on every report, with nothing backing their opinion...

8. Link to Post #5686
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    actually you are in the majority, the same few people toss in their 2 cents on every report, with nothing backing their opinion...
    I totally agree with your assessment.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Aspen (14th July 2015), idiit (14th July 2015), KiwiElf (14th July 2015), RUSirius (14th July 2015)

10. Link to Post #5687
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well I am afraid that if after all Fulfords so called predictions and events that have failed to happen does not tip you off that this guy talks a load of c..p then really there is no hope for anyone is there? I loved his Ninja Assassins...that was a real good laugh that one. I think he would be very good at being a stand up comedian.

11. Link to Post #5688
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

''with nothing backing their opinion...''

Some of his stuff are very entertaining. Fulford does not charge those who cannot afford his newsletters, the links are posted for free on others blogs. Just enjoy it for what it is, take what you want out of it and be wise about it all.

Nothing personal about you guys

Much love

Gaia
    Last edited by Gaia; 13th July 2015 at 20:39.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Aspen (14th July 2015), Nasu (13th July 2015), RUSirius (14th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #5689
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And do you really think anyone in the Pentagon is anti NWO? Did you see the interview Fulford did with a disaffected mason and an old guy from the Red Dragon Society...that was pure comedy that one. God I was rolling about on the floor. How corny was that? I expected Grass Hopper from Kung Fu to come on playing his flute at any moment. Good grief people if you take on Fulford you really need to get help. Stick to Alex Jones, apart from his rant's he can at least produce documented evidence to back up his claims. Fulford never does, its always my insider contact or red dragon this, white dragon that...yeah sure Fulford...sure. I wonder if his inside agent is called Mr Pot?

14. Link to Post #5690
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by M0JFK (here)
    Well I am afraid that if after all Fulfords so called predictions and events that have failed to happen does not tip you off that this guy talks a load of c..p then really there is no hope for anyone is there? I loved his Ninja Assassins...that was a real good laugh that one. I think he would be very good at being a stand up comedian.
    The videos where he has a crowd of three people are very funny. People still pay attention to him? How many fails will it take?
    Last edited by Gaia; 13th July 2015 at 20:54.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Nasu (13th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #5691
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I wouldnt even give Fulford the time of day. My mother used to say "You can never argue with cr.p" and boy was she correct on that one.

17. Link to Post #5692
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:55.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Camilo (13th July 2015), RUSirius (14th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #5693
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wouldnt even give Fulford the time of day. My mother used to say "You can never argue with cr.p" and boy was she correct on that one.
    Wilcock, Fulford, Galactic federation (Salusa ) are part of a campaign and the purpose is to trapping people in a bubble by promising. Hope is an old tactic... I still wonder if Wilcock has slayed a dragon or destroyed an army of ninjas... only time will tell.
    Last edited by Gaia; 13th July 2015 at 21:39.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Aspen (14th July 2015), RUSirius (14th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #5694
    Thanks

before Ben released his newsletter...

"Greeks react with fury at new €86bn EU bailout deal, accusing Germany of using WW2-style tactics to condemn their country to years of harsh austerity

Eurozone leaders spent all night thrashing out the Greek bailout agreement European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said there is no longer any risk of Greece crashing out the euro, adding 'Grexit has gone' German leader Angela Merkel said trust with Greece 'needs to be rebuilt' But she did add that she backed today's agreement with 'full conviction' Greeks have taken to Twitter to condemn the bailout, using #thisisacoup...

Greeks have reacted to the news of today's bailout deal with fury, saying the tough reforms agreed to by Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras condemned the country to 'misery, humiliation and slavery'.

Following marathon overnight talks between 19 eurozone leaders, Greece caved in and accepted a range of reforms to secure a deal worth up to €86 billion - the country's third bailout in five years.

While striking a deal was considered vital to securing Greece's future within the euro and preventing the country's economy collapsing, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras agreed to rush key measures on tax hikes, pension reforms, and a debt repayment fund through parliament.

The hard left Athens leader - who was elected on an anti-austerity platform - faced an immediate backlash over the deal, with many Greeks furious at Tsipras' reluctantly accepting even tougher reforms than those categorically rejected by citizens at last week's bailout referendum.

Some have already taken to social media using #thisisacoup to decry the terms of the deal, with many attacking the creditors terms as unfair. Users even accused Germany of 'destroying Europe once again', adding they 'could not do it with tanks so now they try it with banks'. link

22. Link to Post #5695
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

It has a French (dicton) saying that: Lazy make incredible efforts to do nothing in the end. ''Les paresseux font beaucoup d'efforts pour ne rien faire''

That said, Fulford post it out after a long night of work that match so close to the international free press and create a illusion that sticks to reality. Move on guys!! It's been already all in the alternate news and mainstream media... With the Fulford fantasy and taste Is so out of track...

P.S. Mais oui je me suis payé le luxe de la critique aujourd'hui car j'en ai marre qu'il soit toujours d'actualités a Avalon, malgré toutes les conneries, fantaisies et mensonges. Il a son propre réseau, site web et des newsletters le concernant.

Avalon vaut mieux que cela...

(Google translation down)
    Last edited by Gaia; 13th July 2015 at 23:02.

23. Link to Post #5696
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I have heard that Tsipras is just an insider, maybe a freemason double agent, this whole thing has been a sham from the get go... the fact of the matter is the deal that he supposedly just caved to is even worse to what they voted NO to...

Either that or he just got bought out, and will be retiring to Switzerland at some future date, with a fat bank account, because he just sold his country down the river.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Camilo (14th July 2015), KiwiElf (14th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (16th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #5697
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote Well I am afraid that if after all Fulfords so called predictions and events that have failed to happen does not tip you off that this guy talks a load of c..p then really there is no hope for anyone is there?
    just 'cause his predictions haven't manifested yet does not mean he's wacko.

I've gone down the rabbit hole and read some crazy s***. dimensional shift; 2012, 2013, 2014, now 2017? reptilians, archons, artificial intelligence running jade helm as a test for nwo ai dominance of the human domain....., slaves on mars, humans in cages underground alien level 7 bunkers......

^ show me anything fulford posts as wild as that stuff^^^^^

maybe the craziest s*** is how long the can kicking has gone on. I mean really.

every time we think the s**** is about to blow we get another delay......

this does not mean fulford is out of line.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th July 2015), Aspen (14th July 2015), Bluegreen (19th July 2015), Camilo (14th July 2015), KiwiElf (14th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (16th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #5698
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Well I am afraid that if after all Fulfords so called predictions and events that have failed to happen
    Just curious here, can you tell me what predictions he has made specifically that failed to happen?

I watched him predict the Fukushima nuclear disaster in 2008, after a similar event failed to materialize at that time. He said an earthquake would be used to start a nuclear disaster in Japan in retaliation for Japanese attempts at financial independence from the west.

And do you really think anyone in the Pentagon is anti NWO?
    The US military has been split up into factions that do not always see eye-to-eye, and have even been in conflict with each other, on and off since WW2.

That they would also be in conflict with other world control institutions, such as finances and religions, would not be a great shock. While the banking cartel manipulates international finances, and the big religious institutions manipulate peoples' spiritual beliefs, the US military has developed it own leverage in the form of advanced military technologies.

These various factions don't have to play by each others' rules if it isn't in their respective best interests, and the collapse of the US economy or the end of US sovereignty does not seem particularly in the interest of the Pentagon.

28. Link to Post #5699
    Thanks

Hey oil dudes...

Gas has spiked over $4 a gallon in California so every solar company that calls me each day now I'm telling them my Plasma generator that cost less than $100 puts out more energy than their $50,000 solar system...

2 managers have called back asking for more info...

That is just today...

Tomorrow I will start calling around asking to buy a system like my neighbors to see if they sell it...

I know how to get the word out quickly...

Fix it tomorrow...

We have a gouging law in California...

What do you think will happen if I email 50,000 Prius owners in San Diego with a video on how to build a Plasma generator?
    I went to fill up with Gas yesterday and it was still $4.50

Daddy Bush just broke his neck...

Whistles innocently...

29. Link to Post #5700
    Thanks

for those who didn't look, this is an important nugget about our head of armed services committee... Senator John McCain

"Staged ISIS Beheading Video Hacked from McCain Staffer..."

you remember this picture with the Jewish leader of ISIS now cripple Baghdadi...

"Editor’s note: The article and video were retrieved from the French language edition of Sputnik News, an official press organization of the Russian government.

We have been unable to locate its counterpart on the English language equivalent, something curious onto itself. The set is reminiscent of the infamous “bin Laden Studios” of Tel Aviv, where depictions of various and sundry “robo-bin Ladens” were featured.

The article seems to assert that this video was hacked from a McCain staffer who accompanied Senator McCain on a trip to Ukraine.

Hackers of the CyberBerkut group have released a video of the execution of prisoners of the Islamic State (AR), Islamist terrorist armed organization, which according to the images, was filmed in a recording studio.
    Hackers have explained that they have found the video on an electronic device to a friend of U.S. Senator John McCain.

“We, the CyberBerkut group, had at our disposal a file which it is difficult to underestimate the importance! “Dear Senator McCain, we recommend that you not take with you secret documents in any travel abroad, especially in Ukraine”.

After what we see in the video, a “prisoner” is ‘executed’ front several cameras, with a light well chosen. An actor dressed as executioner of the grouping of the Islamic State, puts a knife near of “sequestered” throat, which is mine to suffer."

Recall that since August 2014, the terrorists of the Islamic State have released several videos of executions. Their victims were yet miraculously calm, made their last words and died in the arms of terrorists. Many Internet users have seen these videos as being fictional, particularly because of the reactions of the tortured and the quality of the videos.

The Americans have repeatedly been blamed for having made videos of the group the Islamic State. Thus, a student from the University of Nevada Ivy Zidrich stated to Jeb Bush that his brother, the former a US president George Bush, had created the Organization of the ISIS.

(machine translated from French by Bing) link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 383 FirstFirst 1 185 235 275 285 295 335 383 LastLast