+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COVER UP !! ....The MI5 Dossier That Could Obliterate The Establishment Paedophile Network

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default COVER UP !! ....The MI5 Dossier That Could Obliterate The Establishment Paedophile Network

Sometimes its worth highlighting articles , I have posted this on the Saville
    thread/archive of this on going abuse saga , that I'm sure goes on today in its
    various forms. This is a impressive article about Kincora boys home and linking it to
    Dolphin square where the official paedophile abuse was sanctioned by high government
    officials and ignored or encouraged by intelligence , for blackmail or other covert reasons
    which were/are illegal we presume ? This type of thing goes on all over the world
    it seems , which ties into more sinister activities , but that is not gone into below.

Some harrowing testimony from Richard Kerr a former Kincora care child , who was
    abused by establishment figures in Northern Ireland and Londons Dolphin square.

I know this is a 'heavy , depressing ' subject , but this will give you an idea of
    what goes on , though it is probably only the tip of the iceberg...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...181#post978181

=======================================================

The MI5 Dossier That Could Obliterate The Establishment Paedophile Network

By David Icke on 14th July 2015 Child Abuse, Illuminati, Inhumanity

====================================================

The MI5 dossier that could obliterate the establishment paedophile network

July 13, 2015

‘There can be little doubt that there have been serious cover-ups over VIP child
    sex abuse over the years. Now the Government should be allowed complete
    access to all of MI5’s secret files which will reveal the names of those responsible,
    says MP Tom Watson, who, three years ago, was the first to raise these allegations
    in the House of Commons.’

He believes that in the course of the investigations, the Official Secrets Act
    should be set aside in order for evidence to be gathered effectively.

Mr Watson said:

“The MI5 files are key to understanding who knew what and when.

“They might also reveal how reported crimes were not adequately investigated
    and on whose orders.”

The inquiry into VIP paedophiles has run into constant problems since its inception
    last year. A major difficulty has been in finding someone to lead the inquiry, as the
    first candidate chosen, Lady Elizabeth Butler-Sloss, was found to have links to the
    establishment and was removed from her position after only 6 days. Her replacement,
    Fiona Woolf only stayed in the job for a month before stepping down.

In February 2015, a new leader of the inquiry was appointed with no links to the UK
    establishment. Dame Lowell Goddard, a 66 year old judge from New Zealand, took up
    the role of Chairman and prepared to lead the investigations. She has, however,
    declared that all State departments will be required to comply with orders to release
    files to the inquiry.

Although the evidence gathering process has been very lengthy, it appears that the inquiry
    itself may now be ready to start, with a first year budget of £17.9 million.

Speaking to the Mirror newspaper, Mr Watson said:

“Police ­investigations into the serial sex abuse of Liberal MP Cyril Smith were closed down by
    Special Branch in the 1970s, allowing him to ­terrorise children across four more decades.

“There are serious claims of an Establishment cover-up of allegations of paedophile abuse
    involving the then Home Secretary Leon Brittan in the 1980s.

“It’s also now well-documented how police failed to prosecute senior British diplomat and MI6
    operative Sir Peter Hayman in 1978 despite having a ­sickening stash of paedophile literature
    and sexual fantasy diaries.”

The inquiry itself is likely to drag on until at least 2020, as the process involves up to 30 witness
    hearings, all of which will take around 6 weeks, prolonging the investigation for over 3 years. By
    the time the report is produced, it is likely that David Cameron will no longer be residing in Number 10.

Sources:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...labour-6049698

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-...emic-of-abuse/

http://www.channel4.com/news/mi5-kin...ll-child-abuse

Read more: The MI5 Dossier That Could Obliterate The Establishment Paedophile Network

http://www.acclaimednews.com/the-mi5...e-network.html

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (14th July 2015), avid (14th July 2015), Baby Steps (14th July 2015), Bassplayer1 (14th July 2015), Billy (14th July 2015), Desire (14th July 2015), Ecnal61 (14th July 2015), Gardener (2nd August 2015), Matt P (15th July 2015), Nasu (14th July 2015), ponda (14th July 2015), Selene (14th July 2015), shadowstalker (14th July 2015), Sophocles (14th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th July 2015), william r sanford72 (14th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: COVER UP !! ....The MI5 Dossier That Could Obliterate The Establishment Paedophile Network

This building doesn't feel like it came from this world. i get a very off world feeling from it.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th July 2015), Desire (15th July 2015), Frenchy (23rd July 2015), Nasu (14th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th July 2015), william r sanford72 (14th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: COVER UP !! ....The MI5 Dossier That Could Obliterate The Establishment Paedophile Network

Its clear from this interview that the establishment knew of the abuse allegation
    at Kincora were going on in the 1970's. The cover up had to be political and the
    decision to let the boys to be abused , was either for 'national security' ( Black
    mailing ) or to satisfy the sexual needs of powerfull people . Either way the state
    sanctioned child abuse.

====================================================

Kincora child abuse victim calls for wider inquiry

Published on 1 Jun 2015

A man who was abused at Belfast's Kincora boys home four decades ago
    calls for the scandal there to become part of a wider UK inquiry into historic
    child abuse cases. Sign up for Snowmail, your daily preview of what is on
    Channel 4 News, sent straight to your inbox, here: http://mailing.channel4.com/public/sn...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th August 2015 at 11:57.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Desire (14th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

" This building doesn't feel like it came from this world. i get a very off world feeling from it. "

Ever seen ' Metropolis ', ( Fritz Lang ) .... ? ? ?

greetings...........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Quote " This building doesn't feel like it came from this world. i get a very off world feeling from it. "

Ever seen ' Metropolis ', ( Fritz Lang ) .... ? ? ?

greetings...........
    It looks almost Sphinx-like....... With a hint of the Pyramidal about it.

It must be a joy to work in a building like that.

Regards.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread