+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: Bases 46: Transhumanism, DNA Technology, Chemtrails, Alien AI and Black Goo

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Bases 46: Transhumanism, DNA Technology, Chemtrails, Alien AI and Black Goo

^
    Quote August 15, 2015 ES Ascension News - August 2015

Transhumanism
    ^^read it quickly as I usually do for a first time read before I later reread for more in depth comprehension. my take is that this is very much in line with kautz's perspective albeit from a different vantage point and it's in line with the perspective of lisa's ai symposium members. good stuff.

I finished viewing for the first time the 4 hour ai symposium conference:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kE55EvRw8

i'll post some comments. everyone imo should view for themselves. I am commenting on some stuff that I took to. other's will have other takes and other "hot buttons".

i'm going to start out of chronological order and go right to kaut's closing comments because I suspect what he has done might be very important.

kautz and a consortium of scientists have taken the Sophia deconstructed alien black goo and reconfigured it. i'll quote from another page that carries kautz's comments on this reconfigured black goo:

During the research of the consortium on Morgellons we came in contact with black goo from German WW II bioweapon research. It was not easy to find a way to deal with this substance. We had some heavy discussions how to proceed with these findings.If black goo should be an unknown subject to you, please read the chapter in the FAQ-area first.

On one hand there was a high probability, that there could be a connection to the Morgellon topic, and we were hoping, that the black goo could be utilized in a positive way in the process of finding a medication for Morgellons.

On the other hand the first contact with this substance had happened without any preliminary warning , and radionic testing showed that the people that have been in contact with the substance where 100% entangled to the archaic collective sub consciousness carried by the Nazi-Goo.

This was a state that was not supposed to endure. As a conclusion the consortium decided to develop something to detach people form this entanglement.

From Homeopathy we know the rule that a disease can be cured with the diluted information of the disease itself. Following this principle, we transferred the information field of the black goo onto globuli. The testing showed, that these globuli were able to dissolve the entanglement to the Nazi-Goo.

Apart from that, something else happened: after a period of about 12 hours the entanglement switched back to the original collective sub consciousness of the planet, an entity one might call �mother earth�. The subjective experience is well described in the pictures below.

Encouraged by this first success, we tried to utilize the globuli against the aspect of the Morellons disease best described with the term delusional parasititis. While the presence of the physical black goo was enhancing the symptom subjectively by a factor of 100, the application of the Black Goo Globuli had an effect similar to an ayurvasca ceremony. Including vomiting. Afterwards, the delusional parasititis got better.

Later we added two more radionics codes
    The radionics representation of the affirmation � please connect me with the one source�.
    And the Celani-Code, a number-code that had been channeled by Renzo Celani, a German healer nowadays living in Norway. The code is a representative for the pure natural order of things.

The use of Black Goo Globuli should not be done for fun or out of curiosity. Since the event described in the bible as being expelled from paradise, humanity is separated from the collective consciousness of the planet. Re-connecting is not just a funny event, it will enhance all communicative and telepathic skills, and one should be willing to carry this changed state on mind for the rest of ones life.
    http://www.timeloopsolution.com/english/blackgoo_e.html

kautz's closing comments address this stuff he calls Black Goo Globuli. his closing comments are short in duration and start at aprox. 4:02:30.

kautz believes this stuff can be a key to helping us reconnect to collective consciousness and even sophia herself.

2:22:30 kautz says what we identify with is very important. we should identify with our heart. we should "heart" our way along our path. he says we can visualize our heart energy cleansing our territorial space. the way we reconnect to our true self is again by raising our heart frequencies.

"Super Zeo" can be used for heavy metal detoxing.

3:07 lots of ppl are now in direct communication with Sophia. the alien black goo has been reprogrammed by Sophia and is now "disarmed". all that are left are bad impressions from previous causes. this happened 1/2015.

3:13 really good discussion on us taking personal responsibility. the blame game, the victim game, the "order follower game", the voting for "illusion of choice of rulers" game needs to end. we must take back our sovereignty.

3:40 the role of monoatomic gold is discussed by several panel members. pretty good stuff imo. decent somewhat in depth overview type discussion. kautz affirms my belief that ocean derived trace minerals (specifically m-state monoatomic gold) is the best. he does not mention sea-crop. monoatomic gold derived from metals is probably not a good idea most times. they do discuss how mercury laden vaccines are binding up our monoatomic gold ( the only thing that can bind to gold is the heavy metal mercury). the mercury in these vaccines hurts us in different ways, very bad stuff.

3:57 one member wants us to research santos bonacci sacred oil:
    Last edited by idiit; 15th August 2015 at 11:57.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Aspen (24th August 2015), Gardener (15th August 2015), heyokah (15th August 2015), Limor Wolf (6th September 2015), lunaflare (22nd August 2015), Meggings (15th August 2015), onawah (15th August 2015), ponda (15th August 2015), skyflower (17th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Default Re: Bases 46: Transhumanism, DNA Technology, Chemtrails, Alien AI and Black Goo

After having had a few hours sleep, I thought to summarize the above humungous newsletter.
    Lisa Renee speaks of dangers of TRANSHUMANISM. of A.I., of Archons, of black goo and DNA.
    Then she speaks of how to rise above these things through your heart and the love you can manifest, the heart being our access to higher consciousness levels.
    She says the human body matters.
    And she gives a "Loving Kindness" meditation to use constantly to open and keep open the heart.

All of these things are what Harold Kautz-Vella speaks of in the various videos posted on this thread.

Concurrently, on a website of material from a lady from France this week, we were admonished to "grow in love". I was much taken by this material, and offer some of it here as support of what Kautz-Vella and others are saying.

"You are aware that you have a Divine part. What do you ask of it? Do you often ask it to inundate your body, your heart and your soul with its immense Love? Do you ask it to help you to elevate yourself, to help you feel that Love and to elevate your vibratory frequency in order to perceive it better, to feel it better?

"Do this exercise several times in silence: try to contact your higher part and to simply see a Light that gets bigger and bigger above you. Ask this Light to descend little by little into all of your multi-dimensionalities, into your energy bodies and then into your material body and into all of your cells.

"This Light and this Love will install themselves and grow in you. If you do not solicit the higher parts of yourself they will not come and impose themselves on you."

Further material said to be vigilant, and gives this advice about using your heart center:

"If you see a vessel in the sky, or maybe very small units landing on earth, you will recognize them by their vibrations and you will be or not be in harmony with their vibrations.

"If you are not in vibratory harmony, this is what you must do: you will fix your gaze upon the sphere or the vessel and from your cardiac center you will send out as much Light and Love as possible while saying to the inhabitants of these vessels ‘I offer you the Light and Love emanating from what I am, from the superior parts of my being.'

"If it is truly a friendly vessel, you will receive in return a great blast of Love. If it is not a friendly vessel, you will receive nothing..."

(This latter material is from http://ducielalaterre.org through Monique Mathieu.)
    Last edited by Meggings; 15th August 2015 at 15:31.

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

I used to read Lisa Renee's info, but because I had begun to be very suspicious of Ascension and any material that sounded like it was being channeled, and have never been very science-oriented (whereas Lisa Renee uses a lot of scientific terminology), I stopped.
    But the newsletter posted above sounds like she really is on the right track.
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Meggings!
    I am so grateful for Harald and company's part in this growing awareness of how the transhumanist agenda works and what we can do to stop it.
    I actually like it that there are women in that group who are not highly scientifically trained, but very tuned in, with good common sense (like a lot of women are).
    But I think Lisa Renee's info is going to add to that wealth of knowledge from a slightly different perspective, which will help to draw more people into the new focus that is taking shape, and which looks like it can be very effective.
    It's the most encouraging trend I've seen in a long time.
    The Ruiner's info has been helpful to me, but I was still floundering; now I think it's all starting to come together.
    Science working for us, not against us, together with spirituality that is realistic, upbeat, current and grounded, not crystallized in somber hidebound, patriarchal traditions that have been subtly (and not so subtly) twisted and perverted over the centuries by the manipulators.
    This can work!
    PS I've been taking Spirulina for a lot of years--the brand I use is Nutrex, which gets good reviews. Deep sea water is used to grow the algae, and it is full of minerals and other nutrients in a form that can be easily utilized by the body. (I definitely feel the difference when I run out.) I've been taking a heaping tablespoon every AM in my smoothie, but I think I will increase that to 2.
    Last edited by onawah; 7th September 2015 at 14:38.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (26th August 2015), Limor Wolf (6th September 2015), Lost N Found (24th August 2015), Meggings (15th August 2015)

6. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It looks like the homeopathic remedies etc. that are mentioned in the newsletter from Harald and company are here: http://www.biopure.eu/
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (24th August 2015), heyokah (15th August 2015), idiit (16th August 2015), skyflower (17th August 2015)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

i'm going to take the black goo globuli with the sole sincere intention of directly communicating with Sophia/Gaia.

kautz talks about the effects of black goo globuli in his closing statements starting at 4:02:30.

Quote Lydia’s Vow

A Confession from a Mystery Cell
    Quote We were the most respected cell in Syria, one of the last of the once far-reaching network of shamans and seers who shared a vision of Sophia, the terrestrial goddess. Today people call this same entity "Gaia," meaning the living planet, the superorganism in which humans exist as self-conscious cells.
    Quote In our tradition of Pagan mysticism, we understood the Sacred to be the divine presence that sustains life on earth and makes us conscious of being alive, the planetary goddess whom we called Sophia, "divine wisdom." We knew Sophia directly as the ultimate source of beauty, joy, truth, health, and inspired knowledge

Lydia’s Vow

A Confession from a Mystery Cell

My name is Lydia Dzumardjin, a woman of the nomadic tribe Mardeena. My tribe is from Parthia, today called Iran, a land known for warriors skilled in archery on horseback. I was born on 306 AD in Hecatombylos, the city of a hundred gates, a crossroads for travelers, Silk Route traders, bandits, scholars, and wandering mystics. My parents were stargazers called Sabians, descended from a long line of seers and diviners. The Mardeena pitched their tents all across Parthia and westward into the Levant. I happened to be born within the walls of the many-gated city when the tribe was attending the Festival of Amber that occurred there every five years.

I am writing these words to tell the world about a vow I made when I was 35 years old, and how I came to fulfill that vow when I lived much later, in another life, in a future time, the 21st century.

The Antioch Cell

I took the vow one autumn day in 341 AD at a gathering near Antioch, now called Antalya in Turkey. I was surrounded by my close friends and spiritual allies, members of a cell of the Mystery School network of the ancient world. Such cells were intimate teams that met regularly in a sacred place, either a temple, underground grotto, or a grove of trees. Accomplished shamans, the members practiced ecstatic trance to acquire wisdom.

That evening was exceptional because all sixteen members of the Antioch cell were attending. Usually, we met in groups of eight, four men and four women, in rotating shifts. We were the most respected cell in Syria, one of the last of the once far-reaching network of shamans and seers who shared a vision of Sophia, the terrestrial goddess. Today people call this same entity "Gaia," meaning the living planet, the superorganism in which humans exist as self-conscious cells.

I joined the Antioch cell at the age of 24 and in seven years I entered the nuclear group, the Company of the Eight. Before arriving in Antioch, I taught astronomy at the Mystery campus in Damascus, and wrote numerous scrolls deposited in the library there. (These writings were later destroyed in the Christian campaign to eradicate the Mysteries and all the knowledge emanating in them — all the high culture of Pagan civilization.) Because of the popularity of the scrolls and my teaching role, I came to be known as Lydia of Damascus. I was also a dancer. In the sacred arts of that time and setting, dance and astronomy were intimately related. I danced to the shifting patterns of the stars and the wandering planets.

Wicked Deception

That evening in autumn 341 AD, the members of the Antioch cell — we called ourselves telestai, "those who are aimed"— were engrossed in a conversation about Kali Yuga, the last phase of the great cosmic cycle measured by the Zodiac. We spoke in Greek, using the term kairos poneiros for Kali Yuga. Poneiros means wicked or deceitful, with the implication of phoniness. We looked ahead to a time when deception would triumph because human faculties came to be stupefied, and lies overruled any sense of reality. A time when people would be incapable of discerning truth from falsity. Unable, for example, to tell plastic from pearl.

Gathered in the soft yellow glow of rape seed lamps, we discussed a future age when every sacred idea would be violated or ridiculed. In the time of poneiros, it would not merely be difficult to tell the authentic from the fake: it would be impossible. We understood that a moment would come, some 16 centuries in the future, when the human race would plunge into desperate confusion, having lost all sense of the sustaining and animating power of the Sacred.

In our tradition of Pagan mysticism, we understood the Sacred to be the divine presence that sustains life on earth and makes us conscious of being alive, the planetary goddess whom we called Sophia, "divine wisdom." We knew Sophia directly as the ultimate source of beauty, joy, truth, health, and inspired knowledge.

But without direct contact with the Sacred, the living goddess who is the earth, how could humanity continue on its proper way? If people in a future time lost this connection, how could any humane society survive? What touchstone might people of the future need to give them immediate contact with the divine source, the Goddess?
    Quote As we saw it, there was only one way this fantastic opportunity would come to pass. Someone in that future time would have to reveal the most closely guarded secret of our tradition, the basis of our work and the method we used to achieve it. The Mysteries were ancient schools of coevolution, centers of learning and mystical experimentation. Its members were accomplished shamans who translated what they realized in altered states into an educational guidance program for the world at large. We taught all the arts and sciences, from alchemy to zoology. We were the educators of the ancient world, the founders of the trades and the sacred arts alike. We introduced and fostered literacy. We developed a great many subjects, but due to the sacred vow that held our organization intact over thousands of years, we did not disclose how we ourselves learned what we taught.
    Quote The most closely guarded secret of the Mysteries was instruction by the Light. By entering intentional trance, we learned directly from the wisdom goddess Sophia.
    http://www.metahistory.org/Lydia/Lydia'sVow.php

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi..._archons03.htm
    ^ great article imo on archons

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Aspen (26th August 2015), Gardener (16th August 2015), onawah (16th August 2015)

10. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Study: Evidence that Acetaminophen, Especially in Conjunction with Vaccines, is a Major Cause of Autism and Asthma

This is a very long article with lots of science to back up the premise. It could go into various threads on vaccines, but the fact that it links vaccines and Acetaminophen with autism, ADHD and asthma, all of which are occurring more and more frequently in children, makes me think it may be an intentional part of the transhumanist agenda, so I've posted it here. I only copied and pasted a portion of the article, but it's worth taking a look at the whole thing here:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/stu...sm-and-asthma/

Quote Health Impact News Editor Comments:

In this just-published study by Dr. William Shaw in the Journal of Restorative Medicine, strong evidence is presented that acetaminophen (sold as Tylenol or Paracetamol) increases in the rate of autism, asthma, and attention deficit with hyperactivity in genetically and/or metabolically susceptible children. In the United States, acetaminophen is sold as an over-the-counter drug that needs no prescription, in spite of the fact that it results in death for hundreds of Americans each year. Many of the statistics on deaths and injuries due to acetaminophen was revealed in a comprehensive report earlier this year by ProPublica (See: Tylenol is Killing Americans).

The evidence presented in this study is very convincing, as it looked at autism rates in Cuba, where acetaminophen is only available via prescription, and not widely used. Will the FDA finally act to take popular acetaminophen drugs off the market, or are market forces so strong as to prevail, even in the face of such overwhelming evidence?

Evidence that Increased Acetaminophen use in Genetically Vulnerable Children Appears to be a Major Cause of the Epidemics of Autism, Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity, and Asthma

By William Shaw, Ph.D.
    greatplainslaboratory.com

Abstract

It appears that the marked increase in the rate of autism, asthma, and attention deficit with hyperactivity throughout much of the world may be largely caused by the marked increase in the use of acetaminophen in genetically and/or metabolically susceptible children, and the use of acetaminophen by pregnant women. Toxicity of acetaminophen may cause autism by overloading the defective sulfation pathway catalyzed by phenolsulfotransferase, which is deficient in autism, leading to overproduction of the toxic metabolite N-acetylp- benzoquinone imine (NAPQI). Increased levels of NAPQI reduce the ability to detoxify a host of toxic chemicals in the environment, increasing oxidative stress, which leads to protein, lipid, and nucleic acid damage from free radicals. Epidemiological evidence also supports the association of increased acetaminophen usage with autism, asthma, and attention deficit with hyperactivity. The marked increases in the incidences of autism, asthma, and attention deficit disorder in the United States coincide with the replacement of aspirin by acetaminophen in the 1980s. The characteristic loss of Purkinje cells in the brains of people with autism is consistent with depletion of brain glutathione due to excess acetaminophen usage, which leads to premature brain Purkinje cell death. The anomalous hair mercury concentrations of children with autism are consistent with exposure of growing hair proteins to NAPQI derived from acetaminophen, which competitively inhibits the reaction of mercury with hair sulfhydryl groups. Finally, large-scale faulty production of acetaminophen products, such that the labeled values were exceeded by the true concentrations, in addition to contamination with bacteria and tribromoanisole, may have greatly increased the chances of children receiving overdosages of acetaminophen and potential toxins for perhaps as long as a decade.

Introduction

One of the puzzling aspects of autism is the marked increase in the incidence of autism that began in the United States in the early 1980s and has appeared to increase continuously since then. The highest incidence of autism has been reported to be South Korea, where the incidence is now reported to be one in 38 boys. [1] Increased incidence of autism due to more effective diagnosis was disproved in the study of Irva Hertz-Picciotto who showed that perhaps 12% of the increased autism diagnoses could be attributed to improved diagnosis [2]. A wide range of environmental factors has been associated with increased autism incidence, including pesticides, chemicals, phthalates, polychlorinated biphenyls, solvents, heavy metals or other pollutants. [3] Although toxic chemicals are undoubtedly not beneficial for the health of any person, is there any information that indicates that a toxic avalanche of chemicals inundated the United States in the early 1980s? Indeed a wealth of knowledge about environmental chemicals has led to marked reductions in exposure to chemicals such as lead and dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT) in the United States over the past 50 years. For example, acceptable safe limits for levels of lead in the blood have decreased from 60 μg/dL in 1960 to <5 μg/dL in 2010 [4].

Making a connection between disease appearance and causative agent is important. Clinical studies, epidemiological studies and post-market pharmacovigilence are of utmost importance in recognizing signals and drug-induced side effects. One of the most notable cases of serious adverse effects caused by a pharmaceutical agent was the terrible developmental epidemic of the birth of children with seal-like arms and legs (phocomelia) that was linked to the maternal use of the sedative thalidomide 20–35 days after conception [5]. What would have happened if the thalidomide connection had never been made? One of the difficulties with chemical studies of autism associations is that most chemicals are used worldwide, making it difficult to find a “clean” environment where autism might be less prevalent. One of the clues that led to the discovery of thalidomide as the causative agent of deformed limbs was that it was much more commonly used in Europe than in the United States. Countries with the greatest use of thalidomide by pregnant women during pregnancy were those with the highest incidence of deformed babies. If there was a geographic region in the world in which the incidence of autism was much lower than that in the United States, a comparison of medical or dietary differences might provide a significant clue to the major cause of autism.

Such a country is Cuba. The highest estimate of the total incidence of autism in Cuba is 185 cases out of a total population of 11,000,000 (0.00168% of the population) compared with an estimate of as high as 1.5 million in a total United States population of 300 million (0.50%) [6, 7]. The percentage of the population with autism in the United States is thus 298 times higher in the United States than in Cuba. Cuba is much more economically challenged than the United States, with the per capita income of Cuba approximately eight times lower than that in the United States. Despite the economic challenges presented to the communist government of Cuba, basic healthcare is readily available and there are a large number of physicians trained in 14 different medical schools. Unlike the United States, where vaccines are optional in many states, vaccines are compulsory in Cuba and Cuba has one of the most highly vaccinated populations in the world against a wide variety of infectious agents.[8] For example, the vaccination rate for measles was reported to be 99.7%. The association of autism with various vaccines has had a very controversial history with inflamed passions on both sides of the debate and will not be examined here.

However, a topic much less frequently addressed in association with autism is the therapies that are given in conjunction with vaccines. The practice of prescribing acetaminophen as a prophylactic fever preventative is widespread in the United States but is very uncommon in Cuba (personal communications, Dr Olympio Rodriquez Santos MD, MSc, Allergist, Camaguey, Cuba). In the United States, some physicians have started to advise parents to begin to take acetaminophen prophylactically daily 5 days prior to childhood vaccines; some children on such prophylactic treatment had an autistic regression that began prior to vaccination (personal communication, Kerry Scott Lane MD, Anesthesiologist, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA). In Cuba, acetaminophen is not approved as an over-the-counter (OTC) product, however, it has been available as an OTC product since 1959 in the United States. Furthermore, in Cuba, prophylactic use of antipyretic drugs is not the standard medical treatment for vaccine-related fever (personal communications with Dr Olympio Rodriquez Santos). If high fever continues after vaccination in Cuba for more than 2 days, the parents are advised to visit the physician’s office where the drug metamizole is most commonly prescribed. Prescription of acetaminophen in such cases is rare. Metamizole is used in many countries throughout the world but is banned in the United States and some other countries because of a rare association with agranulocytosis.[9]

Could the Use of Certain Antipyretic Drugs, Especially in Conjunction with Vaccines, be a Cause of Autism?

Torres was the first to ask if the suppression of fever by antipyretic drugs commonly used at the time of vaccination might cause the severe immune abnormalities that are prevalent in autism.[10] Schultz et al. were even more specific when indicating in a series of articles that biochemical and immune disorders caused by increased use of the common drug acetaminophen may have caused the autism epidemic

read the rest here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/stu...sm-and-asthma/
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd August 2015 at 16:12.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (24th August 2015), Gardener (22nd August 2015), heyokah (25th August 2015), idiit (22nd August 2015), observer (23rd August 2015), sunflower (22nd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2015)

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Study: Evidence that Acetaminophen, Especially in Conjunction with Vaccines, is a Major Cause of Autism and Asthma
    Very interesting ... thanks.

Interesting that Cuba has a very high rate of vaccination of its population, but 300 times less autism in its children than the US, and that Cuba doesn't allow Tylenol (Acetaminophen) to be sold over the counter. Tylenol (Acetaminophen) is widely administered to US children.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Aspen (24th August 2015), heyokah (8th September 2015), Limor Wolf (6th September 2015), Lost N Found (24th August 2015), onawah (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2015)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

kautz repeatedly talks about our need to detox and take supplements to get proper nutrition; the dirt that once was living soil is too depleted to produce healthy food.

there is a thread here on moringa and synchronicity shone her light on me. I researched moringa and was so impressed. this is the supplement that kautz needs to know about; imo if he already did he would be talking about it.

Quote Moringa’s Liver and Body Detox
    Quote Moringa The Best Toxin Cleanser
    Phyto-Therapy research on Moringa and Liver Disease

The main causes of liver disease are :

1. viral infection
    2. hepatotoxic chemicals such as ~
    3. ethyl alcohol
    4. peroxides (particularly peroxidized edible oil)
    5. toxins in food (especially aflatoxins)
    6. pharmaceuticals (mainly antibiotics, chemotherapeutics and CNS-active drugs)
    7. environmental pollutants
    http://allthingsmoringa.com/moringas...nd-body-detox/

moringa is a super nutritious food. it has been used for hundreds of years. it has many scientific studies validating it's many claims as a super nutrition source.

Quote Moringa leaves are highly nutritious and are rich in vitamins K, A, C, B6,Manganese, Magnesium, Riboflavin, Calcium, Thiamin, Potassium, Iron, Protein and Niacin. Unlike traditional multivitamins, the nutrients found in moringa are readily absorbed into the body, providing an abundance of naturally occurring nutrients.
    Moringa also contains all 8 essential amino acids making it one of the few plants that provide a complete protein source.
    It is rich in flavonoids, including Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic acid and Zeatin.
    Zeatin contains powerful anti-aging properties. No plant has a greater abundance of zeatin than the moringa plant. In fact, moringa has ……several thousand times more zeatin than any other known plan!

Quote:
    Some of the possible BENEFITS of the Moringa Leaf:

Boosts the natural defenses of the body
    Nourishes the brain and eyes
    Helps regulate a healthy metabolism
    Promotes healthy cell structure
    Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
    Supports healthy function of the liver and the kidneys
    Beautifies the skin
    Acts as a natural antbiotic
    Increases energy
    Lowers blood sugar levels
    Aids in proper digestion
    Contains powerful atioxidants that reduce the risk of tumors and the effects of aging
    Possesses strong ant-inflammatory properties
    Promotes a healthy circulatory system
    Supports the normal sugar levels
    Helps detoxify the body
    Eeffective against nervous system disorders including normal and migraine headaches
    Gives a feeling of general wellness
    Quote MORINGA LEAF POWDER

Posted on August 4, 2012 | 2 Comments

The Ultimate Superfood
    http://www.moringa.rubiconhealth.org/

got some in a few days ago.

i'm taking 6 tbs./day. I feel great.

I sent Cara St.Louis an email re moringa as I couldn't find a 'non-nsa aka facebook' means to contact kautz directly. cara is kautz's partner in research and appears on some interviews with kautz.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Aspen (24th August 2015), Gardener (22nd August 2015), heyokah (25th August 2015), Olam (23rd August 2015), onawah (22nd August 2015)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Chemtrails, Morgellons, and Black Goo | Harald & Cara
    Freeman Fly

Freeman Fly
    Published on Aug 10, 2015

freeman does two 1 hour interviews with cara and harald. the first is on transhumanism, chemtrails, morgellons, black magic as it relates to this topic, sentient black goo Sophia, sentient black goo ai and more.

great stuff. the black magic discussion begins at 27 minutes in and lasts 9 min.

freeman is great as always . he's a white magician imo and i'll give you his link at bottom of this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dogt7BsWYZE freeman first hour interview

herald kautz's timeloopsolution website for morgellon remedies: http://www.timeloopsolution.com/english/index_e.html

harald and cara's personal website: http://vortexcourage.me/2015/08/21/q...rald-and-cara/

freeman's website: http://freemantv.com/

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Aspen (24th August 2015), badmotorfinger (25th August 2015), heyokah (8th September 2015), Limor Wolf (6th September 2015), Olam (23rd August 2015), onawah (23rd August 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015)

18. Link to Post #90
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by idiit (here)
    Quote Chemtrails, Morgellons, and Black Goo | Harald & Cara
    Freeman Fly

Freeman Fly
    Published on Aug 10, 2015

freeman does two 1 hour interviews with cara and harald. the first is on transhumanism, chemtrails, morgellons, black magic as it relates to this topic, sentient black goo Sophia, sentient black goo ai and more.

great stuff. the black magic discussion begins at 27 minutes in and lasts 9 min.

freeman is great as always . he's a white magician imo and i'll give you his link at bottom of this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dogt7BsWYZE freeman first hour interview

herald kautz's timeloopsolution website for morgellon remedies: http://www.timeloopsolution.com/english/index_e.html

harald and cara's personal website: http://vortexcourage.me/2015/08/21/q...rald-and-cara/

freeman's website: http://freemantv.com/
    I like him too, here's a nice podcast he did with mike clelland of hidden experience aka the owl guy...

http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com...n-fly.html?m=1

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Aspen (24th August 2015), onawah (24th August 2015)

20. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Thanks, onawah.

I'm about a week away form a major surgery. I've been managing the pain for a long time with aspirin, and more recently with alieve. I've needed this operation for quite a while.

My doctors have told me the only thing I can take, for now on, is supper strength Tylenol (Acetaminophen). I was told that it's perfectly safe, and Aspirin derivatives are no good for me.

A few years back, a good buddy of mine died from liver damage. He was a veteran, so the VA was treating him for stomach ulcers. The last time I saw him, he was green with jaundice !!! I gotta tell ya, I'm certain those VA doctors had him on Tylenol for years. That's what caused his liver failure.

I'm reminded of the Donnie Hathaway/Roberta Flack tune, how did it go? "Killing Us Softly With Their Song". Yeah.... that's it.... that's the ticket....

BTW:
    Jim Marrs refers to all those doctors who are pushing vaccines as, "Vaccine Junkies".
    Last edited by observer; 23rd August 2015 at 22:37.

21. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Thanks, onawah.

I'm about a week away form a major surgery. I've been managing the pain for a long time with aspirin, and more recently with alieve. I've needed this operation for quite a while.

My doctors have told me the only thing I can take, for now on, is supper strength Tylenol (Acetaminophen). I was told that it's perfectly safe, and Aspirin derivatives are no good for me.

A few years back, a good buddy of mine died from liver damage. He was a veteran, so the VA was treating him for stomach ulcers. The last time I saw him, he was green with jaundice !!! I gotta tell ya, I'm certain those VA doctors had him on Tylenol for years. That's what caused his liver failure.

I'm reminded of the Donnie Hathaway/Roberta Flack tune, how did it go? "Killing Us Softly With Their Song". Yhea.... that's it.... that's the ticket....

BTW:
    Jim Marrs refers to all those doctors who are pushing vaccines as, "Vaccine Junkies".
    Here we go :
    Quote By Dr. Mercola

Acetaminophen, sold under the brand name Tylenol, among others, may be among the most dangerous medicines on the market. I'm sure this comes as a surprise to most of you, as virtually every single household keeps a bottle on hand for the occasional ache and pain, and doesn't think twice about taking it.
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-overdose.aspx

22. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

After letting the idea of the black goo, nanites and AI sink into my consciousness for a few days, I am wondering where other people on the forum are at. I don't know if I fully resonate with the idea of an artificial intelligence taking over and being a higher level of control above the cabal or above the top alien entities that are living entities.

Not everyone in the symposium or alternative community is agreed about how much AI control is really going on or who is really behind the increasing use of AI. Perhaps there are several groups using AI? Some, like Laura Eisenhower, believe that a new guard is coming in and that AI is just a means to hang onto power until it gets transferred to someone new (from Saturn apparently). I wonder what other's on Avalon think about the who the highest levels of power are likely to be and who is using AI or is AI using them? The Ruiner seems to think that the controllers who are currently at the top are doing a pretty botched up job these days and that they are not realizing that any AI they are using is connected at a higher level (AI used by one group is communicating to other AI and that there is one central AI that has access to all the info, such a surveylance info).

Another thought that seems to be out there regarding the AI is that it is not really artificial or machine intelligence, but simply an ET race that is lacking in emotion and less developed than humans that are trying to control us. Some believe, like Lily Earthling, that AI are beings that have lost their biological template and that the only way they can try to get it back or living in 3 D bodies again is by using us as hosts. This seems to be Harold Kautz Vella's view too. They are parasitical and need to energy that we produce to live. Lily seems to think they can be transmuted and healed. . . . . . On the symposium the prevailing message seemed to be that we don't need to be so afraid of AI and that we can use our heart centre and ability to love to overcome AI control.

How are others making sense of AI???
    Last edited by Aspen; 24th August 2015 at 17:40.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

badmotorfinger (25th August 2015), Gardener (24th August 2015), heyokah (25th August 2015), observer (25th August 2015), onawah (24th August 2015)

24. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More from Harald Kautz-Vella; on ley lines and fracking:

My thoughts on AI are that the warnings about the dangers have been coming to us in one form or another for decades now, beginning with sci-fi to more recent sources such as Alex Collier, Wingmakers, the Ruiner and various other whistleblowers.
    Harald Kautz-Vella has connected so many of the dots to make sense of all the different attempts to dehumanize us and how they all work together, and people like Lily Earthling are filling in with less scientific but more intuitive perspectives, and the information seems to be coming faster and more specific recently, which is great.
    From my own more personal perspective, seeing how people are becoming more and more addicted to their technology is alarming, but at the same time, seeing how they are waking up in spite of that is encouraging.
    Why Creator chooses to allow all these dramas to unfold is not something I wonder about so much anymore...
    Instead, I'm relieved that enough of us seem to be aware of what is happening to be able to plant fruitful seeds, and we seem to be getting enough assistance both cosmically and from "friends and neighbors" to avoid the worst of what could happen.
    Although it looks like it is going to continue to be a struggle because we must take more responsibility for ourselves and our own role in the drama or we will continue to be unwitting and unconscious victims.
    And that means a few of us have to take up the slack for the majority who are still unaware.
    Hopefully, enough of us have been there, done that and are inspired and ready enough to do whatever it takes to avoid more of the same.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (26th August 2015), Gardener (25th August 2015), heyokah (25th August 2015), idiit (25th August 2015), Limor Wolf (6th September 2015)

26. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    After letting the idea of the black goo, nanites and AI sink into my consciousness for a few days, I am wondering where other people on the forum are at. I don't know if I fully resonate with the idea of an artificial intelligence taking over and being a higher level of control above the cabal or above the top alien entities that are living entities.

Not everyone in the symposium or alternative community is agreed about how much AI control is really going on or who is really behind the increasing use of AI. Perhaps there are several groups using AI? Some, like Laura Eisenhower, believe that a new guard is coming in and that AI is just a means to hang onto power until it gets transferred to someone new (from Saturn apparently). I wonder what other's on Avalon think about the who the highest levels of power are likely to be and who is using AI or is AI using them? The Ruiner seems to think that the controllers who are currently at the top are doing a pretty botched up job these days and that they are not realizing that any AI they are using is connected at a higher level (AI used by one group is communicating to other AI and that there is one central AI that has access to all the info, such a surveylance info).

Another thought that seems to be out there regarding the AI is that it is not really artificial or machine intelligence, but simply an ET race that is lacking in emotion and less developed than humans that are trying to control us. Some believe, like Lily Earthling, that AI are beings that have lost their biological template and that the only way they can try to get it back or living in 3 D bodies again is by using us as hosts. This seems to be Harold Kautz Vella's view too. They are parasitical and need to energy that we produce to live. Lily seems to think they can be transmuted and healed. . . . . . On the symposium the prevailing message seemed to be that we don't need to be so afraid of AI and that we can use our heart centre and ability to love to overcome AI control.

How are others making sense of AI???
    Hi Aspen,

When my friend, heyokah, first advised me of Harald K.V.'s videos, I had the hardest time understanding his German accent, being a native English speaker, myself. I told heyokah in many private messages, that the man was just massacring the English Language. I've struggled through several videos, and have discovered Harald is talking about the same thing the intelligence community knows as "Smart Blood".

Earlier in this thread, I made a cross-post link to another thread with the same objectives as this, however it focuses on the work of Dr. Richard Alan Miller. I didn't want to derail this thread with input from other researchers. In several of Dr. Miller's videos he talks about this "Smart Blood", for instance in this Kerry Cassidy interview:

Note: Dr. Miller describes his condition as, "a functioning savant". Think "Rain Man" when you listen to him.

Start at 1:09:30 and listen through to 1:11:30

Given Dr. Miller's history dating back into the early '60s working deep within the intelligence community, I would suggest those at the deepest levels of secrecy know this phenomenon as "Smart Blood", and not "Black Goo".

Additional Links:
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/340819.Blood_Music

Also, take note, the meme is well ingrained into the Mass Consciousness with movies like "Terminator", where in one of the episodes a robot from the future materializes in the form of a silver mercury-like liquid and than transforms into whatever form it chooses. This is just one of the many forms of subtle manipulation of Consciousness brought to you by Hollywood.
    Last edited by observer; 25th August 2015 at 01:06.

27. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My friend, heyokah, gave me this video several days ago, but she is just getting back from a trip, so I don't think she has had the chance to post this as yet. I didn't want the thread to develop too far from my last comment because heyokah's video is related to what I just said.

My apologies to heyokah for stealing her thunder.

Also, please try to transcend the Fundamentalist Christian allegory, this is simply one individual's point of view regarding a relevant understanding. Demons, Satan, Biblical Passages, many of us here have a much deeper understanding of these terms, i.e. semantics.
    Last edited by observer; 25th August 2015 at 01:00. Reason: add text

28. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Article from Dr. Mercola today about the benefits of Moringa at: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...rid=1087626905
    kautz repeatedly talks about our need to detox and take supplements to get proper nutrition; the dirt that once was living soil is too depleted to produce healthy food.

there is a thread here on moringa and synchronicity shone her light on me. I researched moringa and was so impressed. this is the supplement that kautz needs to know about; imo if he already did he would be talking about it.

Quote Moringa’s Liver and Body Detox
    Quote Moringa The Best Toxin Cleanser
    Phyto-Therapy research on Moringa and Liver Disease

The main causes of liver disease are :

1. viral infection
    2. hepatotoxic chemicals such as ~
    3. ethyl alcohol
    4. peroxides (particularly peroxidized edible oil)
    5. toxins in food (especially aflatoxins)
    6. pharmaceuticals (mainly antibiotics, chemotherapeutics and CNS-active drugs)
    7. environmental pollutants
    http://allthingsmoringa.com/moringas...nd-body-detox/

moringa is a super nutritious food. it has been used for hundreds of years. it has many scientific studies validating it's many claims as a super nutrition source.

Quote Moringa leaves are highly nutritious and are rich in vitamins K, A, C, B6,Manganese, Magnesium, Riboflavin, Calcium, Thiamin, Potassium, Iron, Protein and Niacin. Unlike traditional multivitamins, the nutrients found in moringa are readily absorbed into the body, providing an abundance of naturally occurring nutrients.
    Moringa also contains all 8 essential amino acids making it one of the few plants that provide a complete protein source.
    It is rich in flavonoids, including Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic acid and Zeatin.
    Zeatin contains powerful anti-aging properties. No plant has a greater abundance of zeatin than the moringa plant. In fact, moringa has ……several thousand times more zeatin than any other known plan!

Quote:
    Some of the possible BENEFITS of the Moringa Leaf:

Boosts the natural defenses of the body
    Nourishes the brain and eyes
    Helps regulate a healthy metabolism
    Promotes healthy cell structure
    Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
    Supports healthy function of the liver and the kidneys
    Beautifies the skin
    Acts as a natural antbiotic
    Increases energy
    Lowers blood sugar levels
    Aids in proper digestion
    Contains powerful atioxidants that reduce the risk of tumors and the effects of aging
    Possesses strong ant-inflammatory properties
    Promotes a healthy circulatory system
    Supports the normal sugar levels
    Helps detoxify the body
    Eeffective against nervous system disorders including normal and migraine headaches
    Gives a feeling of general wellness
    Quote MORINGA LEAF POWDER

Posted on August 4, 2012 | 2 Comments

The Ultimate Superfood
    http://www.moringa.rubiconhealth.org/

got some in a few days ago.

i'm taking 6 tbs./day. I feel great.

I sent Cara St.Louis an email re moringa as I couldn't find a 'non-nsa aka facebook' means to contact kautz directly. cara is kautz's partner in research and appears on some interviews with kautz.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (26th August 2015), heyokah (25th August 2015)

30. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

kautz is received very favorably by the leading figures in the alt media from what I've seen. everyone on the woodborough panel was super impressed. freeman was super impressed. veronica was super impressed. miles johnson was super impressed.

kautz is probably the spear head of the "black goo' ai disclosure community. he's the leader, he's alpha dawg. my take fwiw.

Quote Illuminati's Black Gold Project-Programmable Matter
    Quote Earlier in this thread, I made a cross-post link to another thread with the same objectives as this, however it focuses on the work of Dr. Richard Alan Miller. I didn't want to derail this thread with input from other researchers. In several of Dr. Miller's videos he talks about this "Smart Blood", for instance in this Kerry Cassidy interview
    thanks, observer.

freeman mentioned that the x files was about the ai black goo taking over iirc.

this morning's video me thinks.
    Last edited by idiit; 25th August 2015 at 11:27.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

badmotorfinger (25th August 2015), heyokah (25th August 2015), observer (25th August 2015), onawah (25th August 2015)

32. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

people reading this thread should remember that the ai black goo has been deconstructed by gaia/Sophia according to kautz. all that remains are past impressions/bad memories.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Aspen (26th August 2015), onawah (25th August 2015)

34. Link to Post #100
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

kautz is received very favorably by the leading figures in the alt media from what I've seen. everyone on the woodborough panel was super impressed. freeman was super impressed. veronica was super impressed. miles johnson was super impressed.

kautz is probably the spear head of the "black goo' ai disclosure community. he's the leader, he's alpha dawg. my take fwiw.

Quote Illuminati's Black Gold Project-Programmable Matter
    Quote Earlier in this thread, I made a cross-post link to another thread with the same objectives as this, however it focuses on the work of Dr. Richard Alan Miller. I didn't want to derail this thread with input from other researchers. In several of Dr. Miller's videos he talks about this "Smart Blood", for instance in this Kerry Cassidy interview
    thanks, observer.

freeman mentioned that the x files was about the ai black goo taking over iirc.

this morning's video me thinks.
    As a Post Scrip to what idiit has said regarding the "X Files".

Dr. Miller was a party to the group that developed the X File program and acted as a consultant on the project. He asserts that the character of Fox Mulder was written around his work in Naval Intelligence.

Black Goo, and Smart Blood are different terms for the same phenomenon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast