+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Bases 46: Transhumanism, DNA Technology, Chemtrails, Alien AI and Black Goo

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Bases 46: Transhumanism, DNA Technology, Chemtrails, Alien AI and Black Goo

Quote Off-planet Artificial Intelligence AI is mobilizing in 2015 for planetary takeover. AI singularity in 2045 is an AI deception

August 25, 2015 By Alfred Lambremont Webre —
    http://newsinsideout.com/2015/08/off...-ai-deception/

Alfred Webre is pushing his hypothesis that the off world ai is very much alive and is accelerating it's agenda to overtake the planet ( gaia) and us. he has a 40 minute vid. that he just uploaded.

Alfred's contention appears to me to be 180 degrees of separation from kautz's assertion that gaia has deconstructed the alien black goo ai here on earth.

Alfred then links several hour or longer videos of scientific type panel discussions on ai.these links are as a play list after the first 40 minute a. webre video.

kautz and his team (accoding to kautz) are now in direct communication with gaia. kautz states gaia says she deconstructed alien ai black goo.

Alfred did not support his hypothesis from what I gleaned that ai black goo is very much alive and well on planet earth.

I felt in agreement with Alfred on all other points he made; the cabal, bill gates, jade helm , the dracos, even the demons are under AI control.

according to kautz;s version of what gaia herself is saying gaia herself wants to heal even the demons; the demons miss having heart and want to return to source. gaia doesn't look to be the punshing but rather the rehabilitative kind.

kautz is merging spiritual knowledge with technological knowledge. Alfred Webre is not from what i'm getting.

I suspect that most of us here at projectavalon believe that science and spiritual are not divided; that are in fact parts of the whole.

remember that kautz offers black goo globuli that ( according to kautz) if taken with the sincere sole purpose of spiritual based intent to communicate with gaia will enable/facilitate our being able to do so. tell me anything cooler than that and i'm listening.

my black goo globuli should arrive any day. i'm going to try it out.

earlier in this thread I posted about the gnostics ability to directly communicate with gaia. john lash has written extensively on this subject. I don't think you need a "pill" to ingest to have divine communication but my intuition says give it a shot and my personal spirit guide has not objected.

below is another link that has several ai discussions listed as thumbnails:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQrNfSmQ0M

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Aspen (24th September 2015), Karezza (2nd September 2015), onawah (26th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Default Re: Bases 46: Transhumanism, DNA Technology, Chemtrails, Alien AI and Black Goo

follow up on attempts to contact Sophia/Gaia via black goo globuli ingestion:

the one change I have noticed is as follows;

I was approaching "her" as Sophia/Gaia. my "cognitive structured perspective" of "her" as Sophia/Gaia might have been inappropriate.

i'm now approaching "her" as Mother Earth.

I intuitively feel my "cognitive structured perspective" aka inferences and implications of Mother Earth is much more appropriate.

from now on i'll refer to "her" as Mother Earth.

i'm really getting stronger clarity on the importance of proper attitude when approaching spiritual diety.

Sophia/Gaia were just too familiar in the ways I use them.
    Last edited by idiit; 2nd September 2015 at 11:55.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Aspen (24th September 2015), Gardener (2nd September 2015), Karezza (5th September 2015), onawah (7th September 2015), Selkie (2nd September 2015)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by idiit (here)
    Quote Off-planet Artificial Intelligence AI is mobilizing in 2015 for planetary takeover. AI singularity in 2045 is an AI deception

August 25, 2015 By Alfred Lambremont Webre —
    http://newsinsideout.com/2015/08/off...-ai-deception/

Alfred Webre is pushing his hypothesis that the off world ai is very much alive and is accelerating it's agenda to overtake the planet ( gaia) and us. he has a 40 minute vid. that he just uploaded.

Alfred's contention appears to me to be 180 degrees of separation from kautz's assertion that gaia has deconstructed the alien black goo ai here on earth.

Alfred then links several hour or longer videos of scientific type panel discussions on ai.these links are as a play list after the first 40 minute a. webre video.

kautz and his team (accoding to kautz) are now in direct communication with gaia. kautz states gaia says she deconstructed alien ai black goo.

Alfred did not support his hypothesis from what I gleaned that ai black goo is very much alive and well on planet earth.

I felt in agreement with Alfred on all other points he made; the cabal, bill gates, jade helm , the dracos, even the demons are under AI control.

according to kautz;s version of what gaia herself is saying gaia herself wants to heal even the demons; the demons miss having heart and want to return to source. gaia doesn't look to be the punshing but rather the rehabilitative kind.

kautz is merging spiritual knowledge with technological knowledge. Alfred Webre is not from what i'm getting.

I suspect that most of us here at projectavalon believe that science and spiritual are not divided; that are in fact parts of the whole.

remember that kautz offers black goo globuli that ( according to kautz) if taken with the sincere sole purpose of spiritual based intent to communicate with gaia will enable/facilitate our being able to do so. tell me anything cooler than that and i'm listening.

my black goo globuli should arrive any day. i'm going to try it out.

earlier in this thread I posted about the gnostics ability to directly communicate with gaia. john lash has written extensively on this subject. I don't think you need a "pill" to ingest to have divine communication but my intuition says give it a shot and my personal spirit guide has not objected.

below is another link that has several ai discussions listed as thumbnails:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQrNfSmQ0M
    There is not one shred of evidence to show that the Sophia narrative, as told by John Lash, is true. This is not to say that the idea that the earth, as a living organism, is not true. Its just to say that there is no evidence that any of the nonsense that John Lash embroiders on top of Gaia theory is true.
    Last edited by Selkie; 2nd September 2015 at 14:14.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Aspen (24th September 2015), Gardener (6th September 2015), observer (2nd September 2015), onawah (7th September 2015), Shannon (2nd September 2015)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

follow up on attempts to contact Sophia/Gaia via black goo globuli ingestion:

the one change I have noticed is as follows;

I was approaching "her" as Sophia/Gaia. my "cognitive structured perspective" of "her" as Sophia/Gaia might have been inappropriate.

i'm now approaching "her" as Mother Earth.

I intuitively feel my "cognitive structured perspective" aka inferences and implications of Mother Earth is much more appropriate.

from now on i'll refer to "her" as Mother Earth.

i'm really getting stronger clarity on the importance of proper attitude when approaching spiritual diety.

Sophia/Gaia were just too familiar in the ways I use them.
    This is what I have found, too. I don't think it is appropriate to talk to her as Gaia/Sophia. It would be like referring to your personal mother by her first name...inappropriate, too familiar, and disrespectful.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Gardener (6th September 2015), Karezza (5th September 2015), observer (2nd September 2015), onawah (7th September 2015), Shannon (2nd September 2015), william r sanford72 (7th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote There is not one shred of evidence to show that the Sophia narrative, as told by John Lash, is true. This is not to say that the idea that the earth, as a living organism, is not true. Its just to say that there is no evidence that any of the nonsense that John Lash embroiders on top of Gaia theory is true.
    me2. open minded.

the whole "banned from the bible" thing and the fact that ancient original documents match the nag hamadi codices gives some credence to the book of gnostics theory. i'm not up to speed on this stuff. I don't know...

I don't know if jesus even existed. open minded.

the bible seems to be a mixture of ancient pre Christian beliefs/teachings and written works from the time about 2,000 years ago. just very confused as to what to believe.

I do believe that "Mother Earth" is a living spirit and earth is a living planet and that we are connected to her.

I be thinking direct communication with "Mother Earth" would clear up a lot of stuff if I could establish communication. my intent is to find out how I can assist her in her desired agenda, not to ask her a bunch of questions since kautz stated she is very busy.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Aspen (24th September 2015), badmotorfinger (6th September 2015), Gardener (6th September 2015), heyokah (7th September 2015), onawah (7th September 2015), Selkie (2nd September 2015), Shannon (2nd September 2015)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote There is not one shred of evidence to show that the Sophia narrative, as told by John Lash, is true. This is not to say that the idea that the earth, as a living organism, is not true. Its just to say that there is no evidence that any of the nonsense that John Lash embroiders on top of Gaia theory is true.
    me2. open minded.

the whole "banned from the bible" thing and the fact that ancient original documents match the nag hamadi codices gives some credence to the book of gnostics theory. i'm not up to speed on this stuff. I don't know...

I don't know if jesus even existed. open minded.

the bible seems to be a mixture of ancient pre Christian beliefs/teachings and written works from the time about 2,000 years ago. just very confused as to what to believe.

I do believe that "Mother Earth" is a living spirit and earth is a living planet and that we are connected to her.

I be thinking direct communication with "Mother Earth" would clear up a lot of stuff if I could establish communication. my intent is to find out how I can assist her in her desired agenda, not to ask her a bunch of questions since kautz stated she is very busy.
    I am veering off-topic, but Lash's gnostic scholarship is very, very doubtful, as you can see here,

http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabbl...ohn-lamb-lash/

But I was referring to Lash's Shakti Cluster and Organic Light nonsense. I know it is nonsense, because I was deeply immersed in that cult as a member, living with Lash, for nearly 4 years.**

(I am referring to myself)

** Please be aware that this is a highly condensed version of the story because this is not the place to present the details.
    Last edited by Selkie; 2nd September 2015 at 16:05.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Aspen (8th September 2015), Gardener (6th September 2015), idiit (3rd September 2015), lisalu (4th September 2015), observer (2nd September 2015), Shannon (2nd September 2015)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

And now for a couple of commercial's wishing to add kool-aid effects to increasing non-biological participation.

Singularity in Computers: A hypothetical future point in time when artificial intelligence will surpass human intelligence and be able to self-replicate and improve itself autonomously.

Transhumanism: A belief that humans should strive to transcend the physical limitations of the mind and body by technological means.

How has technology made you more human?
    "The artist takes in the world, but instead of being oppressed by it, reworks it in their own personality and recreates it in the work of art"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karezza For This Post:

Aspen (8th September 2015), onawah (7th September 2015), Selkie (6th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #108
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

A most Delightful 'out of the box' conversation with Harald Kautz-Vella where some inspiring perceptions of the energetic game surrounding us and solutions is being aired by him (part 2)

Part 1- 'When scinece and spirituality meets'

Part 2- the personal transformation

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 7th September 2015 at 04:07.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Aspen (7th September 2015), Bluegreen (8th September 2015), Gardener (6th September 2015), heyokah (6th September 2015), Iloveyou (7th September 2015), Jake (6th September 2015), onawah (7th September 2015), Shannon (6th September 2015), william r sanford72 (7th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Lily and Harold Kautz Vella are in agreement about much of the agenda of the AI. Lily warns that the Wave X that is being predicted for the coming months is probably an attempt to turn on the nanotechnology that most of us already possess by breathing in the nanotechnology that is in the chemtrails. She talks about how our internal spirit can be used to counteract it and that she believes the Earth has been sending waves of its own already for some years now that is expanding or developing our DNA.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th September 2015), Gardener (7th September 2015), onawah (7th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

I found a brief summary on the Internet ....

At the 3.30 minute mark - The word, "Chemtrails" is derived from an University Study Course, in connection with the U.S. Air Force, from a tech Manual which explores substances and uses of spraying chemicals or Smart Dust. The Manual is mainly a question format on possible applications.

12.01 - Several years ago, a NASA "classified" doc was published (by accident) and was removed two days later. Copies were made and entered the public domain. Vella presents the doc and discusses strategies in "Future Warfare" and the application of Smart Dust, Sensor Swarms and RNA Synthetic Biology. Vella states, the only reason for the second Iraq War was to test the system - of decoding the activated RNA.

13.57 - War on this Planet is between the Government and the Normal People.

19.48 - Speaks of a German Whistleblower who was working on "Smart Dust" - name of Project - Projekt "Rabl neu" (Project Raven new)

21.01- Extreme Genetic Engineering - an introduction to Synthetic Biology RNA.

23.03 - Discussion on DNA and RNA properties and Light producing things - Substance producing things and Base Pairs.

26.33 - Activation by Radio Waves, signals and frequencies. Smart Dust airborne in Europe since 2003. Dry Rain.

27.01 - Reason for Iraq second war - test the system of decoding activated RNA.

29.14 - Discussion on Smart Dust.

30.40 - Vella states, "This is Alien Technology. The Scientific Community have been "fooled" lied too. There is "NO" deactivation Code!"

31.23 - Chemical and toxicology analysis of Smart Dust in the Lab.

33.59 - Discussion on Lab analysis of dry rain drops and Piezo Crystals - scalar waves.

37.21 - Mad Cow disease - lack of Copper and too much Mercury - stripping down and breaking apart the nerve system. Body trys to repair it's self by going to the next heavy metals (Barium, etc.) to rebuild nerve system which in turn, creates Piezo Crystals and sensitivity to electromagnetics. Nanobot, equal to Mad Cow disease.

39.37 - Nanobot has Military application.

41.10 - Piezo Crystals spread all over Europe for Scalar Military application, as well as, controlling the population via central nerious system. Al Oxide - particle form called "whisker" or star.

43.14 - Morgellons, (fungi) Nano Tags. Self replicating hollow fibers that read out your "Light DNA" transforming it into an electro radio signal that can be detected by satellite. Morgellons and the existence of "M State" matter.

46.39 - Demonstration of rain/Morgellon fibers on a fresh tomato and short film on Dry Rain - particles airborne, States, particle will not affect the body if in good health with intact immune system. If not, fibers affect blood and symptoms develop.

50.37 - In the body, Morgellons fungi develop a sack-like-spore. Particles from the spores are insect-like. (co-opted insects.)

51.19 - To fight Morgellons, need to take out acids and heavy metals, clear the liver and eliminate Candida.

52.50 - Sample analysis that produces color fragments (dots) Red, blue, black and purple and results of properties (graph) - self assembled nanabots.

53.37 - An American Company in Berlin holds the Patents for the color fibers - quantum dots ( self assembled plasmonic - photonic crystals that collect radio frequencies and turning it into a DNA incorporation of nanoparticles, into polymersomes - photonic crystal fibers - for artificial light harvesting.

56.15 - Blue is the light we process for thinking. Red for sexuality. Green for heart.

1.00.04 - Morgellon victims have sensations of insects crawling in their body. One victim that had Remote Viewing capabilities, after several sessions, drew pictures which look like Alien Spiders with a glowing center red eye. The spider looks highly developed with a human like face.

1.06.11 - Patients describe waves of energy flowing out of the forehead and traveling down a grid and into the gut - lower intestines.
    It's stealing Human energy - Life Force and storing it in the lower intestine. If you think in terms of higher dimensional biology, a demonic higher dimensional being - is abusing a Human Being - to reproduce it's own species. Bio-photons from the forehead with accumulating Life Force energy in the lower intestine - so it can "ascend" to the "invisible 4th dimension - while still physically anchored to the Human host.

1.07.23 - Light parasites (demons) feeding on human light protons.

1.08.55 - Black Goo deposits have been found in Paraguay, South America. In a Village near this deposit, there is a large Villa owned by the Bush Family. Black Goo has something to do with communication. (Pictures of Black Goo in rain drops from Germany.) In the lab, liquid Black Goo shows properties of magnetism. Take two tubes filled with Black Goo and hold them 5 meters from each other and they will try to unite. If you keep them separated, they will begin to vibrate to free themselves - to navigate and be one.

1.11.24 - Black Stones have been found in Bavaria during WW2 and the extraction process was known. Folklore of sacrificing babies to get the Demon's out of the Stones, to communicate are found in Black Magic rituals and LoveCraft novels). One Black Stone can be found in Mecca and is part of a Meteorite. Black Stones can be found on old Greek and Roman coins. Centuries old Churches. built in Europe in the Middle Ages had a Black Alter Stone.

1.13.51 - Black Goo has two different properties. Liquid Black Goo from "the Center of the Earth" has feminine properties and exhibits
    "Empathy" qualities. Black Stones in the form of fallen Meteorites posses a negative - extracting Life-Force and manipulating quality.
    War with Argentine was all about accessing the Black Goo in the Southern Falkland Island.

1.14.03 - A large deposit of liquid Black Goo was discovered in the Gulf of Mexico. This is what the Deep Water Horizon controversy was all about. "Someone" was shooting a torpedo at the platform and WW3 almost broke out - with eight Submarine, with special equipment were trying to collect the Goo. Civilians were NOT ALLOWED anywhere near the Beaches or on the water. Crews were brought in to gather the substance.

1.19.57 - What is the function of liquid Black Goo from the Center of the Earth. Formation of scalar light matter interacts with the biological light bodies (Human, animals, etc.) on the surface of the Earth.

1. 23.42 - Reports in reincarnation - discussion - When Lemura was going down (80 Thousand BC) there was a swarm of meteorites, hundreds of them. Behind this swarm of meteorites, an Alien Species appeared and asked "to be taken in" - in return, technology would be given. The "people" allowed them to stay on the Planet. Soon, through mind control and manipulation, this new Species took total control and degraded Manhood - through the subconscious.

1.27.59 - Discussion of Military use of Smart Dust and how it corresponds to the Morgellons fibers in the Human body. How Sensor Swarms turn into rectangle forms.

1.30.36 - Smart Dust Concept - HAARP>(Ba, Sr) TiO3 & Al2O3>DNA> Morgellons and QuantumDots<>Black Goo<> QuantumComputers.

1.33.30 - Navy Military Intelligence are doing the spraying of Smart Dust (to control consciousness.) Black Goo in the rain affects consciousness and sub consciousness in Humans - bidirectional. The creatures comprised of the alien black goo which seem to exist in a partial state of matter, not quite in this dimension.

1.34.02 - Black Goo is connected to Quantum Computers. Four areas where these computer are located, have been detected. Rome, City of London, NA faculty in Germany - in an area of North Houssan (3 levels with Super Computer on lower level and has Black Goo traveling through pipe lines that resemble "Ley Lines." The forth location is between Washington, DC and New York.

2.11.41 - The word "NO" is Alien. When we say - no more war - it means the opposite - more war. The word "no" is invisible and lacks meaning. Al Intelligence mission is to invade Planets and assimilate the biology for it's own use - by sucking out the Life Force to survive.

The April 1986 disaster at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine was the result of Russia using the Power Plant to feed it's WoodPecker Device (Russian Scalar Weapon) in attacking the San Andreas Fault to produce an Earthquake. U.S, wasn't that advanced - so ask the State of Israel for help. Israel counter acted and back flowed the energy - back into the feeding source - the heated energy entered the Power Plant but was able to contain the energy build up for about 12 hours before the Uranium exploded.

Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster was a disagreement between Japan and the U.S. elites. Japan owed the U.S. for Contracts from WW2. Japan wanted to pay in American Dollars. Washington wanted "assets" in the form of Gold Bullion. It was a form of Blackmail which they knew Japan couldn't meet. U.S. threatened to sink the Island of Japan. With Israel's help, Earthquake weapon - nuclear bomb was deposited off shore in the Ocean. Tsunami was nuclear made. HAARP was used . BUT - not all HAARP are controlled by one entity and "someone" intervened.... and stopped the whole Island from sinking. As for the intervention, I can only guess that "someone was putting on a show" to save Japan.
    Last edited by heyokah; 7th September 2015 at 14:10. Reason: spelling

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote 37.21 - Mad Cow disease - lack of Copper and too much Mercury - stripping down and breaking apart the nerve system. Body trys to repair it's self by going to the next heavy metals (Barium, etc.) to rebuild nerve system which in turn, creates Piezo Crystals and sensitivity to electromagnetics. Nanobot, equal to Mad Cow disease
    Quote 51.19 - To fight Morgellons, need to take out acids and heavy metals, clear the liver and eliminate Candida.
    Quote is moringa oleifera is bad for candida detox?

moringa has antibiotic properties which kills all the bacteria in the body including the good bacteria so it means that it is bad for candida detox.. am i right?
    ----------

No, it not bad.Moringa is used as a natural antibiotic.Its like good bacteria that helps fight the bad bacteria. Candida detox is a natural substance in your body. A yeast that if overgrowth can lead to yeast infection.Moringa helps keep the yeast in your body at the right level or number. For more health info about moringa. You can check, Hidalgo Foods . Stay and live healthy
    http://www.lookformedical.com/search...eifera&src=faq

I keep posting about moringa leaf as a natural health food supplement.. it's relatively high in copper, detoxes liver, kidneys of heavy metal poisoning and helps the body to fight candida imbalances.

it restores a feeling of "well being, feel good".

it's the healthiest food on the planet according to many including the numerous scientific studies done on moringa. not quack quack stuff. heavy scientific documentation.

yes, i'm using it.

moringa.
    Last edited by idiit; 7th September 2015 at 13:21.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Gardener (7th September 2015), heyokah (7th September 2015), onawah (7th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (13th September 2015), Selkie (7th September 2015)

22. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Part 1- 'When scinece and spirituality meets'

Thank you Limor. This is a good talk about our nutrition, health and the control/manipulation of it.

I replaced the video with one that has English subtitles, in case members have difficulties with Harald's German accent.

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Sept. 6 2015. He talks about discoveries in the field of biology and how people create their reality (morphogenetic field), creating the opposite of what we wish to have . We do this subconsciously and it victimizing us. Discipline in language thoughts feelings, emotions would turn things around quite quickly.

Harold believes that only a small percentage consciously creating an improved reality would be dominant over the subconscious efforts that the rest of humanity is involved with. The elite manipulate the consciousness of those who are asleep and this is far less effective than the reality that is consciously created acting from the heart.

At minute 27 Harold teaches that if you do two things it will help your body enough to be able to cleanse itself from other biological or chemical toxins!!

1. No vaccinations
    2. healthy foods

His definition of healthy food is organically grown. He says there are 300 times more minerals and other nutrients in organic foods. He says that it takes 5 or 6 years to heal soil that has been grown industrially for 40-60 years. He says that the desire for meat disappears after eating organic food. He believes that the desire for meat is due to the malnourished state our body is in. The meat contains more of certain types of nutrients. He recommends not eating anything for 24 hours after eating meat due to the very long intestine we have.

He teaches that we are altered by eating meat and morph into shapes similar to the animals we eat the most of. He believes all the meat slaughter is mostly continued due to the black magic blood sacrifice component of it.

After two to three months of eating healthy organic food (with attention to using beans for the protein component) people will stop having cravings for the unhealthy food such as fast food or meat.

From minute 28 to 38 Harold answers a very interesting question about alien Ai and why there is still the threat of nanotechnology if it is true, as Harold has said in the past, that the Alien black goo has been healed by Mother Earth.
    Last edited by Aspen; 8th September 2015 at 01:57.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Gardener (7th September 2015), heyokah (7th September 2015), idiit (7th September 2015), Limor Wolf (8th September 2015), onawah (8th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Lily warns that the nanotechnology (from alien black goo as Harold has explained) that we breath in through chemtrails is going to be attempted to be activated by the use of Wave X. So Wave X is an attempt to enslave humanity into another Matrix. The moon matrix is not working effectively so there is going to be an attempt to utilize technology to entrain humanity to a Saturn Matrix. The solution is to clear entity attachments and connect to our spirit. That way we are aligned with the organic waves that the Earth is sending to us on an organic level through her spirit. Organic waves are through the inner core and they come to us through our spirit and it will lead to improved adaptation and expansion of our organic DNA. She believes there has been an attempt to overlay our strong inner DNA through an overlay of nonorganic DNA.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th September 2015), Gardener (8th September 2015), heyokah (9th September 2015), observer (8th September 2015), onawah (8th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    Lily warns that the nanotechnology (from alien black goo as Harold has explained) that we breath in through chemtrails is going to be attempted to be activated by the use of Wave X. So Wave X is an attempt to enslave humanity into another Matrix. The moon matrix is not working effectively so there is going to be an attempt to utilize technology to entrain humanity to a Saturn Matrix. The solution is to clear entity attachments and connect to our spirit. That way we are aligned with the organic waves that the Earth is sending to us on an organic level through her spirit. Organic waves are through the inner core and they come to us through our spirit and it will lead to improved adaptation and expansion of our organic DNA. She believes there has been an attempt to overlay our strong inner DNA through an overlay of nonorganic DNA.
    For many years, here on the Avalon Forum I have commented about the "Soul Harvesting Agenda", and how that is connected to the Moon. In years past this message has not been well received by many of the membership. This Lily Kolosowa video is a further confirmation of what I've been reporting since my earliest membership, here.

None of this information is new. This technology, which was once only a tool of hyperdimensional entities, is now a tool of the Global Elite. This Soul Harvesting Agenda goes into great antiquity, all the way to the Dawn of Humanity. The ancients knew this agenda as Archons. It's all the same understanding.

Thank you Aspen, for this Lily Kolosowa video.
    Last edited by observer; 8th September 2015 at 00:59.

28. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Thank you Observer, for the validation. It seems not many are interested in what Lily Earthling has to say on this forum! I do like what her and others, like Harold Kautz Vella are trying to do in decreasing the fear about the alien AI, black goo and nanotechnology and transhumanism. I am not quite sure how much Harold and Lily are in agreement about the near future. Harold agrees that our financial system will collapse. Lily believes that we will go through some hard times but as long as we stay connected to our inner spirit and the earth will be okay in these hard times. She does predict that those who decide to leave the earth on ships still run the risk of becoming like Borg beings assimilated into a machine hive mind off planet. . . . .

In the video of Harold that I just posted from minute 28 to minute 38 Harold explains how it is that nanotechnology is still around on the earth in spite of the fact that he believes that Mother Earth has turned it into harmless black goo, neutralizing its harmful effects on the earth. He explains that event though it has been neutralized and is no longer a direct source of evil for humans, he is not sure what is going on within the computer systems or other higher realities. He thinks that humans here on earth are only meant to be in third or fourth dimension of reality but he is not sure what is going on in the other dimensions and what they may have in mind for the alien AI. He teaches that as far as humans are concerned we no longer have the archons or demons or alien AI directly influencing us here on earth. He believes all that is left of their influence on humans directly is the habits that have been formed, the programs that are still running within us. He speculates that the money system may be like a very strong gaming addiction for us that we don't want to give up.

At the end of the interview he states that the paradigm of good and evil should be shifted in human conscious understanding to the paradigm of scarcity versus abundance. He believes that this black and white paradigm more accurately reflects the true condition of the alien collective consciousness that brought the black goo here. They lost their heart center, their trinary system that connects them to source and that is why they feel no empathy and instead feel only scarcity, hunger for what they cannot have - the connection to Source. However, true humans still have that connection to Source and through that connection can bring about a return to abundance. We can through our heart connection, compassion and empathy and creativity bring about abundance here on earth again for ourselves. There is not need for us to remain any longer in the scarcity abundance dual paradigm.

To understand metaphorically how the black goo, or alien AI has been transformed, Harold Kautz Vella recommends watching the movie Final Fantasy the one made in 2001. It is a CGI movie that shows how a meteorite landed and brought phantoms to the earth that consume human souls and their energy, living off it. It tells the story of how a couple of scientist find a way to use living energy patterns from spirits of living things to transform the alien phantoms that were killed on another planet so they are no longer harmful.

Last edited by Aspen; 8th September 2015 at 01:55.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Gardener (8th September 2015), heyokah (8th September 2015), idiit (8th September 2015), observer (8th September 2015), onawah (8th September 2015)

30. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I've always been interested in the Rennes-le-chateau mystery.

I found this article, which was a reaction to the information Harald Kautz Vella is bringing out about the Black Goo and those Black Stones.

Quote While going over the information presented in the link that Vella gave at the end of the 3rd video, a thought surfaced - of Human's referred to - in certain circles as, Empty Container's and wonder if Morgellons was part of that process, by extracting Life-force?
    Something else came to mind, although probably far fetched and out in left field, in regards to the meteorite fragments or black rocks referenced, that contain amounts of Black Goo that the Nazi's and Hitler were interested in.
    For some reason, Francois-Berenger Sauniere and Rennes-le-chateau came to mind.
    Why did Sauniere, accompanied by his housekeeper Marie, wander the surrounding countryside - loading sacks with stones "that he had selected with care?" Were the stones, Meteorite fragments or black rocks?

The Grail Quest and The Destiny of Man
    Part V-f: Rennes-le-chateau and the Accursed Treasure

http://web.archive.org/web/200806290...s/grail_5f.htm

In 1855, at the age of 33, Francois-Berenger Sauniere was appointed cure of the tiny church of Sainte-Madeleine.

Sauniere learned that one of his predecessors had left a small legacy for the upkeep of the church, and in 1892 he decided to restore the church altar. This was made from a solid stone slab, one end of which was cemented into the wall of the church, while the other was supported on an ancient carved stone column that had survived from the time of the Visigoths. When the slab was lifted, the column was found to be hollow; inside were three wooden tubes, sealed with wax, which held four parchment manuscripts.

At first glance they seem to be nothing more than transcriptions of well-known New Testament passages, written in Latin in a strange archaic-looking script. The first, (John 12:1-12) describes Christ's visit to Bethany - the house of Lazarus, Martha and marry Magdalene. The second is the story of the disciples plucking ears of corn on the sabbath; but it has been put together from three different versions, those of Matthew (12:1-8), Mark (2:23-28, and Luke (6:1-5).

At the beginning of 1893 Sauniere took the manuscripts to his bishop, Monseigneur Felix-Arsene Billard, in Carcassonne, and was given permission (and money) to go at once to Paris.

For just three weeks Sauniere remained in Paris. He spent much of his time in the Louvre, where he bought reproductions of three apparently unrelated paintings: Nicholas Poussin's "Arcadian Shepherds," David Teniers's portrayal of Saint Anthony, and a portrait of Pope St. Celestine V by an unknown hand.

On his return to Rennes, Sauniere continued his restoration work on the church. With the assistance of some young men from the village - one of whom was still alive in 1962 and provided invaluable details of the cure's activities - he raised another stone slab, which lay directly in front of the altar. The underside of the slab was found to be carved in an archaic style identified as dating from the sixth or seventh century.

There are two scenes on the slab, which take place either in an arched building or in a crypt. That on the left represents, as far as it is possible to tell, a mounted knight sounding a hunting horn while his horse lowers its head to drink at a fountain. That on the right is of another knight with a staff in one hand and either a child upon his saddle-bow or a disc or sphere of some sort. The stone is worn and chipped in places, and it is difficult to identify the subjects clearly, but there is no doubt as to the great age of the work.

After the slab had been removed, Sauniere ordered the youths to dig down for several feet, but when they announced that they had discovered something in their excavations he sent them home and locked himself in the church. It is said that they had discovered two skeletons and a pot full of bright objects, which Sauniere told them were worthless medallions.

After this discovery, work ceased in the church for some time. Instead, Sauniere, accompanied by his housekeeper Marie, took to wandering the surrounding countryside, a sack on his back. Each evening he returned, the sack loaded with stones that he had selected with care, and when he was asked the purpose of his excursions, he replied that he had decided to beautify the tiny garden in front of the church with a stone grotto. Certainly the grotto is still there, although sadly reduced; it has been ransacked, either by souvenir hunters or by those who hoped that the stones might reveal Sauniere's secret.

But this was not his only strange pastime. The cemetery of the church contained two memorial stones marking the grave of Marie de Negri d'Ables (died 1781), the wife of Francis d'Hautpoul, the seigneur of Rennes. By night, Sauniere moved these stones from one end of the cemetery to the other, and patiently erased the inscriptions. Unknown to him, however, his labours were in vain, for the inscriptions had already been copied by itinerant archaeologists - and one of the stones, we now know, bore the same monogrammatic device as appeared in at least one of the manuscripts.

For the next two years, Berenger Sauniere spent much of his time traveling.

Then, from 1896, Sauniere undertook a major refurbishment of the church, the results of which can be seen to this day. The overall effect is extraordinary. Fitting diagonally into the junction of nave and transept he laid a checker-board floor of 64 alternate black and white square tiles; beside the entrance door he raised a huge garishly coloured monument, the stoup borne upon the head of a wildly staring life size figure of the demon Asmodeus, while above rise small statues of four winged angels, with the motto Par ce signe tu le vaincras - 'In this sign shalt thou conquer' - a quotation from the vision that brought about Emperor Constantine's conversion to Christianity in AD 313.

The walls of the church are covered with painted relief scenes in popular style - a rather unconventional series of the Stations of the Cross, and, above the confessional, a representation of Christ on the Mount. Sauniere himself painted the picture of Mary Magdalene for the front of the altar. Strangest of all, carved above the porch of the church are the words of Jacob at Bethel, spoken the morning after he had seen the vision of the angels ascending and descending a ladder that led to Heaven: Terribilis est locus iste, 'This is a fearful place.'

When Sauniere died in 1917, it is calculated that he had spent well over one million francs - and these were francs d'or, worth about 20 times a present-day franc.

[At the time this was written, the franc to dollar conversion fluctuates around 7ff=1dollar, so that amounts to something close to three million dollars in today's values.]
    Last edited by heyokah; 8th September 2015 at 21:57. Reason: spelling, emphasis

31. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

In one of the interviews with Kerry Cassidy, Kerry asks Dr. Richard Alan Miller if he knows anything about "Black Goo". He responds in the negative, however after further explaination from Kerry, Dr. Miller says, "Oh ! You mean "Smart Blood" - paraphrase.

If the NAZIs were at Rennes-le-Chateau looking for "Black Goo", you can be sure it was called "Smart Blood" by the NAZI expedition at the time, and ever since by the Intelligence Community. The discovery of this "Smart Blood" is foundational to the Artificial Telepathy Program currently running through the Black Intelligence Operations.

Additionally, this is most likely a part of the alchemical program that has controlled the Mass Consciousness of Humanity, and running in the background throughout the history of the Human Species - just my best guess.

32. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    In one of the interviews with Kerry Cassidy, Kerry asks Dr. Richard Alan Miller if he knows anything about "Black Goo". He responds in the negative, however after further explaination from Kerry, Dr. Miller says, "Oh ! You mean "Smart Blood" - paraphrase.

If the NAZIs were at Rennes-le-Chateau looking for "Black Goo", you can be sure it was called "Smart Blood" by the NAZI expedition at the time, and ever since by the Intelligence Community. The discovery of this "Smart Blood" is foundational to the Artificial Telepathy Program currently running through the Black Intelligence Operations.

Additionally, this is most likely a part of the alchemical program that has controlled the Mass Consciousness of Humanity, and running in the background throughout the history of the Human Species - just my best guess.
    Thank you observer and thank Harald Kautz Vella to be brave enough to bring it out in the open, under the name of Black Goo.

33. Link to Post #120
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

Thanks to Daozen for this post and link provided. Under that link, looking at the article titled 'Government Tried to Ruin the Best Young Science Minds', it makes mention of Otis Carr (who had worked under Nikola Tesla). Decided to build the first civilian spacecraft. The most stunning thing of the device;

Quote He described how these had been successfully tested and exhibited unique characteristics when achieving certain rotational speeds:

...the metal turned to Jell-o. You could push your finger right into it. It ceased to be solid. It turned into another form of matter, which was as if it was not entirely here in this reality. That's the only way I can attempt to describe it. It was uncanny, one of the weirdest sensations I've ever felt

The most remarkable part of Ring’s testimony concerns the unique navigation system used by the pilots to control the movements of the OTC-XI. According to Ring, this navigation system used the conscious intent of the pilots rather than conventional technology.

The Utron was the key to it all. Carr said it accumulated energy because of its shape, and focused it, and also responded to our conscious intentions. When we operated the machine, we didn't work any controls. We went into a kind of meditative state and all three of us focused our intentions on the effect we wanted to achieve. It sounds ridiculous, I know.

But that's what we did, and that's what worked. Carr had tapped into some principle which is not understood, in which consciousness melds with engineering to create an effect. You can't write that into equations. I have no idea how he knew it would work. But it did. [21]
    Conscious Metal; hmm
    "The artist takes in the world, but instead of being oppressed by it, reworks it in their own personality and recreates it in the work of art"

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karezza For This Post:

Aspen (13th September 2015), Gardener (13th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast