+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: From The Milab Experience to the Expansive Consciousness, by Eve Lorgen

1. Link to Post #21
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: From The Milab Experience to the Expansive Consciousness, by Eve Lorgen

From Eve Lorgen's website -

Panel Discussion on “Paranormal Interference in Human Love Relationships” THE LOVE BITE PLUS

Posted on October 28, 2015 by eve

We have completed a 3 hour and 22 minute Panel Discussion on The Love Bite and The Dark Side of Cupid topic. This is the most comprehensive discussion yet available on the internet on the theme of paranormal interference in human love relationships. Orchestrations of “love bites”, interference patterns, disruptions of “true love” and so much more.

Paranormal/Hyperdimensional Interferences in Human Love Relationships.

We covered many topics, shared our experiences, research, pathways towards healing, protection and much more. We’ll be doing more panel discussions in the near future, going even deeper into this topic and also focus more on the repair/healing/integration/protection aspect.

Much gratitude to my amazing colleagues, friends and fellow renegades for a great and insightful discussion:
James Bartley, Sovereign Laura Leon, Carissa Conti, Tom Montalk, Arella Eliora and Bernhard Guenther

Websites: Eve Lorgen: http://evelorgen.com

Laura Leon: http://www.sovereignkees.com

Bernhard Guenther: http://veilofreality.com

Carissa Conti: http://in2worlds.net

Tom Montalk: http://montalk.net

Arella Eliora: http://thewayofbalance.blogspot.com (English)

http://caminoalregresodelbalance.blogspot.mx (Spanish)

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1j-dtUgops

MP3: http://lunahelia.com/RTEVENT/Love_Bi...2015_audio.mp3

Notes on Love Bite Plus:

The history of how the term “alien love bite” came about
    The alien love bite and the Dark Cupid “love bite” symptoms
    The targeting aspect of Dark Side of Cupid connections
    Obsessive aspect of the love bite, love drug attachment extremes.
    How the love bite can trigger life threatening conditions
    How ETs/aliens handlers keep us in states of prolonged isolation where emotional needs go unmet, thus setting us up for love bite relationships
    Trust issues, intimacy issues as a result of abduction histories
    The inverse of the Love Bite—disrupting true love and how its not unusual for truth seeking abductees.
    How others connected to the “abductee” can be manipulated to keep the abductee from awakening
    The Predator vs Prey set up in Love Bite/Dark Cupid
    One of the persons, the “prey victim” is usually more spiritually evolved because essentially they are being targeted.
    How the Predator in the duo tends to have Narcissistic traits or personality disordered. How the predator can mirror our needs so well. Sexual attraction high. How both the Predator and the Prey are both empathic and psychic.
    How it feels like one is under a spell and the “red flags” of true intuition get overridden
    How some people are groomed to be addicts of love.
    How the predator types are acting like “organic portals”, puppet people and are very destructive. Some predators are possessed by high level entities and demons, psychic vampires.
    Many victims of the DSOC were literally targeted by sorcerers, “hosts” for inter dimensional entities.
    How true soul sparks or Twin Flame true love partners will be targeted to be set up in counterfeit “twin flame love bites” so that they don’t meet the real soul mate partner. How to tell if its a real twin flame versus the imposter love bite.

Many online Twin Flame web sites, forums, gurus are actually part of the parasite/predator program to keep and ensnare people in love bites. How difficult it is to “deprogram” people from the belief in their twin flame when the red flags of a love bite are glaring at them. Denial.
    Cult leaders especially dangerous and often are hosted by parasitic beings who encourage and set up love bites in masse. (octopus head feeders)
    The feelings of when your own intuition is being overridden, like you are in a trance but somehow just “go along with it”.
    Our bodies can react with psychosomatic symptoms when we have invasive negative energy beings invading our energy bodies. Dark beings should be incompatible with our frequency hence unusual physical symptoms or pain.
    Sexual interaction the most potent form of energy transfer between two people and with entities.
    Some fractured people are groomed to be “empty vessels” and puppets for mind control agendas that may play out in love bite scenarios. Example.
    False timeline reality creation, through “black magic like” rituals can bring in dark beings, and cause a true destiny distortion, and a love bite instead of “true love”.
    Love spells can yield love bites.
    Solar plexus chakra affected in many love bites, where our will is weakened
    Childhood wounding can contribute to vulnerability to love bites, and also be the source of great learning and healing
    Drug use can open one up to entity possession, unhealed wounds, fracturing of personality
    Narcissists and entity possession often go hand in hand
    How the narcissist uses blame, projection, shame, guilt and punishing tactics

How you cannot rationally communicate to a narcissist because they twist, blame, shame and project so much its futile. Just disengage.
    Healing discussion in love bite situations
    Self awareness and self correction necessary to re connect with spirit and intuition

Blessings ~

Limor

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2015), Billy (31st October 2015), Earth Angel (31st October 2015), Elainie (30th October 2015), Flash (29th October 2015), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2015), Gardener (22nd January 2016), GoingOn (21st December 2015), kanishk (31st October 2015), Kristin (1st November 2015), Noir (2nd November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th October 2015), RunningDeer (29th October 2015), Sierra (30th October 2015), Star Tsar (29th October 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Default Re: From The Milab Experience to the Expansive Consciousness, by Eve Lorgen

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

chanda (30th October 2015), gord (30th October 2015), Noir (2nd November 2015), RunningDeer (30th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Thanks for that link. I have her books. Some of what she describes is familiar to me.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

RunningDeer (30th October 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Here’s the bullet points and video format posted @ Eve Lorgen’s site.

Love Bite+ Panel Discussion

Panel Discussion on “Paranormal Interference in Human Love Relationships” THE LOVE BITE PLUS

We have completed a 3 hour and 22 minute Panel Discussion on The Love Bite and The Dark Side of Cupid topic. This is the most comprehensive discussion yet available on the internet on the theme of paranormal interference in human love relationships. Orchestrations of “love bites”, interference patterns, disruptions of “true love” and so much more.
    Paranormal/Hyperdimensional Interferences in Human Love Relationships.

We covered many topics, shared our experiences, research, pathways towards healing, protection and much more. We’ll be doing more panel discussions in the near future, going even deeper into this topic and also focus more on the repair/healing/integration/protection aspect.

Much gratitude to my amazing colleagues, friends and fellow renegades for a great and insightful discussion:
James Bartley, Sovereign Laura Leon, Carissa Conti, Tom Montalk, Arella Eliora and Bernhard Guenther

Websites: Eve Lorgen: http://evelorgen.com
    Laura Leon: http://www.sovereignkees.com
    Bernhard Guenther: http://veilofreality.com
    Carissa Conti: http://in2worlds.net
    Tom Montalk: http://montalk.net
    Arella Eliora: http://thewayofbalance.blogspot.com (English)
    http://caminoalregresodelbalance.blogspot.mx (Spanish)
    Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1j-dtUgops
    MP3: http://lunahelia.com/RTEVENT/Love_Bi...2015_audio.mp3

Notes on Love Bite Plus:

• The history of how the term “alien love bite” came about
    • The alien love bite and the Dark Cupid “love bite” symptoms
    • The targeting aspect of Dark Side of Cupid connections
    • Obsessive aspect of the love bite, love drug attachment extremes.
    • How the love bite can trigger life threatening conditions

• How ETs/aliens handlers keep us in states of prolonged isolation where emotional needs go unmet, thus setting us up for love bite relationships
    • Trust issues, intimacy issues as a result of abduction histories
    • The inverse of the Love Bite—disrupting true love and how its not unusual for truth seeking abductees.
    • How others connected to the “abductee” can be manipulated to keep the abductee from awakening
    •  The Predator vs Prey set up in Love Bite/Dark Cupid

• One of the persons, the “prey victim” is usually more spiritually evolved because essentially they are being targeted.
    • How the Predator in the duo tends to have Narcissistic traits or personality disordered. How the predator can mirror our needs so well. Sexual attraction high. How both the Predator and the Prey are both empathic and psychic.
    • How it feels like one is under a spell and the “red flags” of true intuition get overridden
    • How some people are groomed to be addicts of love.
    • How the predator types are acting like “organic portals”, puppet people and are very destructive. Some predators are possessed by high level entities and demons, psychic vampires.

• Many victims of the DSOC were literally targeted by sorcerers, “hosts” for inter dimensional entities.
    • How true soul sparks or Twin Flame true love partners will be targeted to be set up in counterfeit “twin flame love bites” so that they don’t meet the real soul mate partner. How to tell if its a real twin flame versus the imposter love bite.
    • Many online Twin Flame web sites, forums, gurus are actually part of the parasite/predator program to keep and ensnare people in love bites. How difficult it is to “deprogram” people from the belief in their twin flame when the red flags of a love bite are glaring at them. Denial.
    • Cult leaders especially dangerous and often are hosted by parasitic beings who encourage and set up love bites in masse. (octopus head feeders)
    • The feelings of when your own intuition is being overridden, like you are in a trance but somehow just “go along with it”.

• Our bodies can react with psychosomatic symptoms when we have invasive negative energy beings invading our energy bodies. Dark beings should be incompatible with our frequency hence unusual physical symptoms or pain.
    • Sexual interaction the most potent form of energy transfer between two people and with entities.
    • Some fractured people are groomed to be “empty vessels” and puppets for mind control agendas that may play out in love bite scenarios. Example.
    • False timeline reality creation, through “black magic like” rituals can bring in dark beings, and cause a true destiny distortion, and a love bite instead of “true love”.
    • Love spells can yield love bites.

• Solar plexus chakra affected in many love bites, where our will is weakened
    • Childhood wounding can contribute to vulnerability to love bites, and also be the source of great learning and healing
    • Drug use can open one up to entity possession, unhealed wounds, fracturing of personality
    • Narcissists and entity possession often go hand in hand
    • How the narcissist uses blame, projection, shame, guilt and punishing tactics

• How you cannot rationally communicate to a narcissist because they twist, blame, shame and project so much its futile. Just disengage.
    • Healing discussion in love bite situations
    • Self awareness and self correction necessary to re connect with spirit and intuition

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (31st October 2015), Earth Angel (31st October 2015), Elainie (30th October 2015), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2015), gord (30th October 2015), Hym (18th December 2015), Jake (30th October 2015), kanishk (31st October 2015), Kristin (1st November 2015), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2015), Meggings (30th October 2015), Neal (2nd November 2015), Noir (2nd November 2015), onawah (30th October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th October 2015), Sierra (30th October 2015), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Thanks for this!

It's heavyweight, important stuff.

Merging this with the existing Eve Lorgen thread, here, where Limor posted the video yesterday:

The Milab experience - by Eve Lorgen

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (31st October 2015), gord (30th October 2015), Jake (30th October 2015), kanishk (31st October 2015), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2015), Meggings (30th October 2015), Noir (2nd November 2015), onawah (30th October 2015), RunningDeer (30th October 2015), Sierra (30th October 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

RunningDeer, thank you for posting the summary above. It has actually moved me off my morning's unhappy contemplation of my current situation, and into the stance of "forgive them, for they know not what they do". Because I do not intend to be cryptic, I explain. My life was torn apart by the arrival last year of a son, his wife and baby to live under my roof - but he came with a huge black demon attachment that focused on me. Events transpired that broke my body, tore my house and lifetime's possessions from me, and left me seeing my anger for the first time.

Now my inner work is to try to balance my lifetime way-of-being which was to offer love and to give all - with the current anger of being destroyed and harmed and hurt by one to whom I gave all I could. The ONLY solution I can see is to rise up in love. Along with the "disengage" tactic you give in the above bullet points.

One's immediate family is indeed used to tear down the more spiritually advanced ones. And what is one to do but forgive in the face of daily outrage. It is a hard, hard, road to navigate successfully. A saint like Mother Theresa would bless the situation, for it gives me a life situation I detest living within for the purpose of loving it and blessing those involved in creating it. ... all right...this IS cryptic...so back to my thanks for giving us the bullet points, RunningDeer.

I understand "love bite" is not the situation in my life, but the points given above can apply in other scenarios. Thank you again for providing us with more to contemplate.

A funny thought occurred to me - sometimes we are handed situations for "saints in training".
    Last edited by Meggings; 30th October 2015 at 23:45.

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I noticed the following (bold letters my emphasis) from:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-by-Eve-Lorgen
    Quote "Other ideas to consider and questions to ask:

* What is a milab, super soldier, and how is the Secret Space Program involved with these people?

* What kinds of operations and skills do they have in their projects?

* What kinds of memories and life patterns suggest someone was used in a milab project or abductions? Why it is so important to really know ones own family history and occult connections including any kinds of trauma and abuse.

* Why is mind control so important and how is it used? How are they traditionally “trained” for example to be excellent intuitives, remote viewers, intelligence gatherers and occult weapons abilities?

* How is the Illuminati involved and why do they tend to use their own “bloodline family members” for these black projects. Why are some considered “expendable” according to Illuminati Family member “definitions” of what bloodline is? (Good question for The Ruiner)
    "

So I am wondering what Eve Lorgen's take is on Shane's info...
    Last edited by onawah; 1st November 2015 at 18:51.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2015), Noir (2nd November 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I had a kind of love bite relationship over a period of several years back in the 90s.
    I got involved with a spiritual group started by a man with a lot of charisma, who was also a psychic and a healer and very talented at working with crystals.
    He gave me some psychic readings, and usually they were helpful but occasionally some information would come through that felt very WRONG.
    I asked him about it, and he didn't remember that information coming through him, and couldn't believe he had actually said what I reported.
    I think there a couple of different entities working through him, one benevolent, one destructive.
    There were also times when the healing energy that came through him seemed identical to the energy I had felt coming from a former mentor, so much so that I felt like his personality was being channeled somehow, or impersonated.
    That turned out to be very misleading for me, because the more I got to know this psychic guy, the more I realized he was really nothing like my mentor and was quite unprincipled in many of his dealings.
    I can't say that I didn't learn a lot from that experience, but a lot of the lessons came at a very high price, and I came out of it with some wounds and a much less trusting and naive person.
    "New Age" is fraught with these kinds of quagmires.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2015), Limor Wolf (1st November 2015), Noir (2nd November 2015), RunningDeer (1st November 2015), Sierra (21st December 2015), terragunn (1st November 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I can't say that I didn't learn a lot from that experience, but a lot of the lessons came at a very high price, and I came out of it with some wounds and a much less trusting and naive person.
    @onawah: Hopefully not less trusting and naive, but rather more discerning; aware of the unexpected.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

onawah (1st November 2015), RunningDeer (1st November 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    RunningDeer, thank you for posting the summary above. It has actually moved me off my morning's unhappy contemplation of my current situation, and into the stance of "forgive them, for they know not what they do". Because I do not intend to be cryptic, I explain. My life was torn apart by the arrival last year of a son, his wife and baby to live under my roof - but he came with a huge black demon attachment that focused on me. Events transpired that broke my body, tore my house and lifetime's possessions from me, and left me seeing my anger for the first time..
    I learned and relearned some things from Eve Lorgen article called, “Victim Consciousness and the Predator/Parasite GAME”.

Some bullet points:

- When these beliefs, and denial-fueled avoidance behaviors are deeply embedded, justified and fed by the energy of repressed emotions, these can grow into “living thought form entities” which can take on a life of their own, further controlling the person through subconscious and even paranormal factors. This can cause the person to reinforce their own feelings of powerlessness and learned helplessness, but in reality they create a lot of their own dramas where they continually find themselves “victim to circumstances”.

- Living, working, and interacting with passive-aggressive people is not fun. Thankfully, there are some things you can do to intervene.

First, it’s critical that you identify passive-aggressive behavior when it happens. This isn’t always easy by virtue of the act itself, which is meant to be indirect. Things to look for include people who avoid an argument, fight, or conflict at all costs, being put into “never win” scenarios, constantly having to please a person by telling them what they want to hear, and listening to incessant complaints that “no one wants to know how I feel” or “understand how I feel.”

Second, you need to look at your own behavior and how you’ve been dealing with the passive-aggressive behavior directed towards you. Specifically, it’s important to evaluate whether you’ve contributed to the conflict and determine if your actions have worked to either escalate or de-escalate the confrontation.

One good reflection of what works and does not work are your feelings after a conflict. If you end up feeling helpless, powerless, angry, and confused, your methods have not worked and you should change them. If you end up feeling calm, the person has regained composure and you believe that they may have learned something to help improve behavior, your methods are an effective way of dealing with [them]. In short, drop what is not working and identify methods which are working.

- The single largest obstacle to getting out of such abuse and victimization is unlearning deeply embedded belief systems of learned helplessness. They must be able to see that they even have a choice, if they can break the spell of their own “programming”. Victims will remain victims if they do not resolve their core traumas and behaviors that maintain their psychological defenses. These defenses are numerous and serve to keep them unaware of their own hidden emotions, false limiting beliefs and unconscious behaviors. These are, in actuality, controlling games that are manipulative, even in their own passive ways of functioning.

- Co-dependents with learned helplessness, “victim consciousness” often manipulate others to provide for their needs through guilt and passive-aggressive modes of communication sometimes in high drama conflict situations.

- What one realizes is that the GAME is usually of control. Both perpetrator/abuser or synonymously, Predator/Parasite and their Victims, both believe it is a game of win/lose and the struggle is always for control. (Except in situations where the victim needs to escape or fight for their life) The control often serves to suppress unwanted feelings of low self worth, anger, grief, rage, betrayal, jealousy, envy, fear, powerlessness or any number of unpleasant feelings. There may be deeply engrained beliefs of scarcity of love, acceptance, joy, understanding and life support. Those exerting excessive control may also do this by simple greed. But even beneath this is always some sort of fear.

The only way to resolve these GAMES is to step out of the GAME altogether. Because predators, abusers and true parasites rarely ever CHANGE, the responsibility lies in the Victim to change by not being a victim anymore. This means setting boundaries from the parasite/predator(s), identifying and releasing pent up emotions in a safe way, re-evaluating the false beliefs of powerlessness which kept the patterns of abuse going, and building upon a new identity of positive, truthful and realistic self-beliefs. It also means learning how to communicate effectively. This may mean assertiveness training, compassionate communication skills, legal communication skills and conflict mediation training.

The required element for true freedom from being stuck in the victim and codependency role is being willing to take responsibility for change. To be willing to feel and face ones own history, emotions, patterns, behaviors and destructive modes of interpersonal interactions, so that they can be changed into healthy ways of being.

Many people prefer to stay in victim or perpetrator mode, because it is temporarily easier than taking long term personal responsibility. Staying in integrity according to core spiritual truths and ethics is an enduring goal that takes time and practice. The consequences of being either the Victim or Predator/Parasite is harmful in the long run. It is a betrayal of ones Spirit and the Spirit of Truth.

Full article: Victim Consciousness and the Predator/Parasite GAME
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st November 2015 at 22:34.

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bayareamom (1st November 2018), Bill Ryan (1st November 2015), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2015), Gardener (22nd January 2016), Hym (18th December 2015), Kristin (1st November 2015), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2015), Marianne (24th March 2016), Noir (2nd November 2015), onawah (2nd November 2015), Sequoia (21st March 2016), Shannon (24th January 2016), Sierra (21st December 2015), terragunn (1st November 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Would it be wise for one to discuss their personal situation regarding these topics here?

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Search For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2015), Karpos (18th December 2015), Marianne (24th March 2016), RunningDeer (21st December 2015), Shannon (24th January 2016), Sierra (21st December 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I only ask because I may wish to discuss such topics...questioning on if it would be appropriate based on personal circumstances.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Search For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2015), Marianne (24th March 2016), Noir (24th January 2016), RunningDeer (21st December 2015), Shannon (24th January 2016), Sierra (21st December 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hi search, I think this is most welcome and important for us to discuss these personal subjects, thank you for rasing this option. Silence about it has never done any good. I would like to read what you have to share. Perheps it's best to open a new thread with a title such as - 'our own experiences' over this one that is more article based. Cheers, Limor

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2015), GoingOn (21st December 2015), Noir (24th January 2016), RunningDeer (21st December 2015), Shannon (24th January 2016), Sierra (21st December 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st December 2015)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Hi Search

There is also the option to start your thread in the Member's Only section, if you prefer.

Welcome to Avalon. You are not alone here. Quite a few members have shared their experiences as well.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Limor Wolf (24th January 2016), Noir (24th January 2016), RunningDeer (21st December 2015), Shannon (24th January 2016), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Thanks for this important thread. I have been wondering lately if all abductions are actually Mil lab abductions. I’m 59 and thus I experienced some of the Hippie movement and all of the New Age Movement. I now believe my perceptions and beliefs were a product of social engineering. I have come to realize the profound depth of social manipulation that is going on in the world. Given that rather recent realization I have wondered if all these abductions are actually done by the Government ( NWO, Cabal, Military Industrial Complex etc). Could they have genetically engineered the Grays, placed false memories of other aliens in abductee’s minds. We have so much evidence now that many UFO’s are ours. Could it be possible all of them are ours? Could it be possible the abductions have multiple agendas but are all done by humans? If we could prove that we would feel more empowered to stop it. If it’s some supernatural, inter-dimensional reptilians, then we feel more helpless, powerless to stop it. This may be another thread and I don’t want to detract from this one, but lately it’s been something I’m trying to figure out.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Limor Wolf (24th January 2016), Shannon (24th January 2016), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thank you Limor for bringing such an important issue to light. For myself, I was self educating in the MK Ultra mind control back some decades and it horrified me at such a deep level. I remember watching back in the seventies Oprah Winfrey questioning Col Michael Aquino on her show, a known Satanist who was responsible for bringing the Mind Control techniques into the Army. After watching that and with follow up reading from Fitz Springmeier and Cathy O Brian and so many others I knew there was zero trust in the military operations. Not your friend. It was one more thing to be mistrustful of. I only heard of the term Milabs in this forum and again very grateful for the continuing education that rivets us all. I was able to also watch the youtubes from Tory Smith, also posted on another thread here that rocked my boat. His ability to read DNA and pray and help in his own way by exposing and then reliving his own torture at the hands of the devil officials and military, I just am stunned he can go on.

When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Limor Wolf (24th January 2016), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

According to the ex-member of the Secret Space Program Corey Goode Milabs is Military Abductions. They reabduct people after an alien race takes them to extract information about their agenda. I've heard it's a lot more pleasant experience to be taken by aliens than the military.

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

According to the ex-member of the Secret Space Program Corey Goode Milabs is Military Abductions.
    A historical note: I believe (but am not certain) that the first mention of the term MILABS was in this article by Dr. Helmut Lammer, in October 1996, nearly 20 years ago, archived on Karla Turner's website.

Preliminary findings of Project-MILAB:
    Evidence for military kidnappings of alleged UFO-abductees

http://karlaturner.org/articles/cita...ab_lammer.html
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st March 2016 at 00:55.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (28th March 2016), bluestflame (21st March 2016), JRS (21st March 2016), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2016), Matisse (21st March 2016), seko (21st March 2016)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

During an interview with David Wilcock Corey said that. I believe that's his interpretation of it. He spent 20 years with the SSP then was age regression at the LOC (Lunar Operations Command) and they time shifted him back to just after the point they took him. The people they do that to end up living that twenty years of their life twice. Because he was a trained empath he was able to recall more since they also erase people's memory.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Matisse (21st March 2016)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

During an interview with David Wilcock Corey said that.
    Yes... this more generalized application of the term 'MILABS' has become more widespread in the last 10 years or so. It's often used nowadays in connection with any covert Military misuse/abuse of citizens, especially children, in high-tech classified experimentation and other projects.

This thread began by referencing the work of Eve Lorgen, who's been working in Milab research for very many years. Not many people know more than she does.

There's no issue here. It was just that your earlier post above seemed to reference Corey Goode as a kind of authority on what Milabs were. Hence my historical note about the origins of the term. It's been deeply researched and discussed, and well understood, for quite a long time now.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (28th March 2016), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2016), Sequoia (21st March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast