+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intergalactic Wave aka Wave X

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Intergalactic Wave aka Wave X

Apologies if this information has been posted already. Just curious on what others think...

---

Dr. Simon Atkins is a “professional predictor”. He’s so good that corporations hire him for his expertise in forecasting trends and events.

He is also well aware of the New World Order and their shenanigans, and factors that into his explanation of what we can expect.

As we know, there is currently a lot of activity in all sectors of this so-called reality we live in, and his theory ties in most of it, as well as acknowledging the evil controllers.

In this interview, he tells us an acute electro-magnetic wave will rush over the planet this summer which will alter the pressure field and that will affect all living things—including the Earth—causing volcanoes, earthquakes, and eruptions in the “human domain” as well.

He calls it an “Intergalactic Wave”. He says it will also make 10 – 17% of us more than a little crazy as it disrupts our personal energy fields. He’s talking “hallucinations”. Some of us just won’t be able to handle the change in Hz.

More:
    http://www.starshipearththebigpictur...cenario-audio/

http://el11even.com/2015/06/29/here-...s-predictions/

http://www.transients.info/2015/06/t...mber-2015.html

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2015...equency-shift/

Here is the audio

https://soundcloud.com/phoenix-risin...r-simon-atkins

Great interview w/Dr. Simon Atkins on in5d.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/in5d-ra...r-simon-atkins

Simon gives us the 90 day window update! 7-9-15

https://soundcloud.com/phoenix-rising-29/2015-07-09a

YouTube release 7-13-15. Frequency Shift Wave X Predictions: The Good, Bad & Ugly; July 13, 2015, Skyaia #44

At 28:30 in this episode of Cosmic Disclosure, talking about the wave and it's affects.

http://www.gaiamtv.com/video/first-e...er#play/104871
    Last edited by MrCasual; 22nd July 2015 at 01:03.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Post:

angelfire (16th July 2015), Becky (22nd July 2015), Bluegreen (18th July 2015), DaRkViPeR (16th July 2015), DeDukshyn (22nd July 2015), Delight (16th July 2015), Elisheva (16th July 2015), Gardener (22nd July 2015), genevieve (17th July 2015), greybeard (22nd July 2015), halffull (16th July 2015), johnh (16th July 2015), Lifebringer (16th July 2015), Mercedes (16th July 2015), Nasu (16th July 2015), ponda (16th July 2015), skyflower (16th July 2015), Star Tsar (23rd July 2015), The Alley Cat (16th July 2015), TODD & NORA (16th July 2015), vmk22 (16th July 2015), Zionbrion (16th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Default Re: Intergalactic Wave aka Wave X

Thank you so much for this thread, it gives me hope and a way to win this lucha we are all in. Let's do this, people, this time we win!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

angelfire (16th July 2015), Bluegreen (18th July 2015), Elisheva (16th July 2015), genevieve (17th July 2015), MrCasual (16th July 2015), ponda (16th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Intergalactic frequency Wave.....oh I see well its a good thing they've erected those massive poled frequency generators all across the US ...wow what a Cowinkeydink.....that may help tht galactive Wave....rolls eyes out of her head and onto the floor
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (22nd July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not sure if any of you follow Corey Goode, a whistle blower about the secret space program. But he also talks about the wave of energy coming in.

First 2 episodes of Cosmic Disclosure are free on Gaiam TV.

You can catch what he says at about 28:30 in the second episode.

I updated the OP about this...
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by MrCasual (here)
    I am not sure if any of you follow Corey Goode, a whistle blower about the secret space program. But he also talks about the wave of energy coming in.

First 2 episodes of Cosmic Disclosure are free on Gaiam TV.

You can catch what he says at about 28:30 in the second episode.

I updated the OP about this...
    I think I've heard of him, don't follow him much though.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed Twain's Avatar
    Thanks

Edit: I criticized without investigation. Excuse me.
    Last edited by Twain; 22nd July 2015 at 05:41.

10. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The information has been posted several times in different threads but its good to see it again.
    At least with this prediction we will know soon enough.
    Im sitting on the fence--its a may be so.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ol' Roy (22nd July 2015)

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wave X may actually be an inorganic relay from Saturn to infiltrate the organic Earth Timeline, according to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWcdjdTFSTI

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

All credit to Mr Casual for the links
    Transients was the first that I know of and well worth a visit

This one I listened to and is not too long--posted on July 13th and also on the OP

Chris

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th July 2015), genevieve (22nd July 2015), Ol' Roy (22nd July 2015)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

this wave is explained by wilcock and goode vid #2 linked below.

lots of ed spheres placed around the sun star cluster to diffuse the energies resulting in a more tranquil segue.

incredible info in these two fairly short vids + a great pic of ra (law of one; daffy's "big blue brother" by appearances).

corey's blue avian connect is ra from what I discern.

great stuff imo.

http://www.gaiamtv.com/seeking-truth...mic-disclosure

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The information has been posted several times in different threads but its good to see it again.
    At least with this prediction we will know soon enough.
    This seems like a tremendously chaotic time. It feels like everything is stirred up and like we are being stretched. IMO we are here for a Universe wide event that others have felt coming and seen in visions and maybe in the astral?.

The increased intellectual awareness we have developed in the last 100 years is IMO purposeful so we can have some larger context to understand a chaotic and richly extravagant intellectual and emotional field at this time.. Evidence such as discussion on this forum was not available in 1994 for me as that was the year we developed an internet service in my community. Choices have become so varied since then. The wide range of CHOICE seems useful to start to remember the power of free will. It feels like alignment with God Source that we have such If one has no clue that this is possible (to choose) and then has no context for what to choose, free will is kind of an empty promise.

This is what Robert Monroe said about "The Gathering"
    Quote My immediate percept of the earth was a pinpoint of reflected light in the distance, no larger than a small star. From it come irregular waves of energy, multidimensional, pulsing, intermittently broken by occasional quick flares, a complex unorganised pattern composed not of light or electromagnetic or gravitic structure, but of some other energy that I couldn't define.

I was so completely fascinated by the display that I did not at first notice the background. As far as I could perceive in all directions, with the earth at the center, was a host of forms, countless numbers it seemed. Some had shape, others appeared as no more than a wisp of cloud vapor, all glowed in various degrees of intensity. From those nearest us, I had the same percept of expectancy, of waiting for the show to begin.

It must be some big show to attract all of these...

(It is what we call the gathering. These have manifested from other nearby energy systems only to witness the big show, as you call it, just as those within the physical spacecraft and your final-process humans. This big show which is about to occur is actually a very rare event - the conflux of several different and intense energy fields arriving at the same point in your space-time. It is this rarity that has attracted so much attention. In terms that you can perceive, it may occur once every eighty-seven million of your earth years.)

Very long odds, and a long time to wait.

(This does not warrant that it will be produced at that frequency. There are random elements and variables in the format which cannot be predicted.)

So random that the event might not take place, perhaps. There would be a lot of disappointed...

(It is long past such a point. It will occur. The interest lies in the result. It is best symbolised to you as a convergence of a great number of possibilities which emerge as several probabilities and few possibilities. One of such probabilities may alter not only your time-space but all adjoining energy systems as well.

Therefore the wide interest. In human terms, still symbolised, the gathering is here to observe the possible birth of a new energy. Will it survive the birth process, and if so, what are the potentials inherent in such energy that will predict accurately the same at maturity? Or will the energy arrive stillborn, and all the possibilities remain no more than that - weak uncoordinated possibilities?)The Gatherng
    and also another source Bruce Moen

Quote You said earlier you're here to observe the Big Event, can you tell me what it is?"
    "Sure, the core crystal of your planet is moving into alignment with a very distant object.
    It's an alignment at an intergalactic level," the little guy said, flatly.
    "What's the object the core crystal is aligning with?" I asked, curious.
    "The Big Guy, head honcho, mister big, the main man, center of the universe, the beginning, the grandfather of all grandfathers, get it?" he replied.
    From his redundant answers an image formed in my awareness. It was similar to the Uranus / Bimini axis alignment, except it was the main earth core crystal and some very distant object. There was a sense that this alignment would make a pathway through which some kind of energy would enter and be infused into the earth core crystal.
    Whatever this energy is, it would become a part of a new "consciousness environment" for earth's inhabitants, both physical and nonphysical. My sense was that this was not yet perfectly in alignment, but very close. Close enough, earth's inhabitants were already feeling the effects from just the fringes of the distant object's energy. The effects would continue to intensify as perfect alignment approaches.
    "How soon before this Big Event takes place?" I asked.
    "It has already begun. Complete alignment will occur very soon," the little blob replied.
    "What happens at complete alignment?" I asked.
    A visual image formed in response to my question. It bore a strong resemblance to the final scene from the movie, 2001: A Space Odyssey. An image of the planet earth shone brightly, against the blackness of space and distant stars. A ball of bright light emerged from the earth and rose upward. The ball of light was the size of the earth and inside the ball I could see the fully formed body of an infant human. Its eyes were open and it was looking around.
    "So, when the earth core crystal and this distant object are in perfect alignment, there will be a birth of some kind?" I asked.
    "Yes, a birth, a human birth would be a way to describe the Big Event," the little guy replied.
    "Why are you here to witness this birth," I asked.
    "We are all here at the Gathering to witness it because the change it represents may effect us all. We're recording the event to try to better understand the effects it may have upon all of us. There's also the aspect of a desire to record it so we are better prepared to deal with this change should it occur on our own home world," he replied straightforwardly.http://www.transients.info/2013/09/n...ruce-coen.html
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd July 2015 at 17:17.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (22nd July 2015), skyflower (25th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Red face Re: Intergalactic Wave aka Wave X

I have just finished with this inteview with Dr Atkins its just a personal account of his life, How he came to his theorum & an expansion of it (Post Update:Already posted in OP.)

The Cosmic Awakening Show

Dr Simon Atkins - Its Happening! The 2015 Frequency Shift

Published 3rd July 2015

I hope with all my being that these conditions arise...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 23rd July 2015 at 07:26. Reason: Already posted in OP
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

greybeard (23rd July 2015)

20. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exopolitics
    Cosmic energies predicted to trigger DNA changes & disclosure events in September

More information relative to this thread

http://exopolitics.org/cosmic-energi...-in-september/

21. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Star Tsar (23rd July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread