+ Reply to Thread

Thread: George Van Tassel 1964 Interview on Aliens,Ufo's and Time Travel

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default George Van Tassel 1964 Interview on Aliens,Ufo's and Time Travel

I found this video, and more of a man called George van Tassel. He is not a channeler, but a contactee. Because this material is so old and close to the events just after WWII, it has a certain purity to me. Besides that, this man sounds very credible, although at some points you have to realize the old time frame from which he speaks. Another interesting thing he talks about is the way ufo's operate. They operate the same way as the planets move around the sun. This I heard also from Otis T. Carr and his OTC-X1, see also the works of Ralph Ring.

By searching this forum on his name, there were no results. So, let the man speak out again!
    Here is the interview:

(The formula he speaks about: Frequency = 1/Time)

Also an audio only speech:

His books are free to download:

George Van Tassel – I rode a flying saucer

George Van Tassel – The Council of Seven Lights

George Van Tassel – When stars look down

(Thanks to Bill,the links are re-adjusted and working again, see also below )

This man died (almost, of course silenced) just a couple of weeks before the opening of his (sponsored by Howard Huges) "Integratron". Family members have never been satisfied with the "apparent heart attack" explanation that was given for their brother's death. On the day he died, Feb. 9, 1978, he was in Pasadena, Calif., preparing for a television show interview. It's said he died in his hotel room in the company of his second wife (his first had died from cancer). His death came as a surprise to all, because Van Tassel was a healthy individual and he suffered no warning signs of an attack.

Has anybody heard of him and/or has more information? If not, just Enjoy this info! or

(I am not the uploader of this material, it may be copyrighted and it can be sometime removed from youtube)
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 30th July 2015 at 05:54. Reason: E-books again free downloadable!

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

aranuk (18th July 2015), Bill Ryan (29th July 2015), Flash (18th July 2015), fourty-two (17th July 2015), guayabal (1st August 2015), kfm27917 (23rd March 2020), Limor Wolf (17th July 2015), Seagreen Sage (9th December 2015), seko (29th July 2015), shadowstalker (18th July 2015), sijohn (18th July 2015), Sophocles (29th July 2015), Star Tsar (29th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2015), T Smith (18th July 2015), Valley (18th July 2015), william r sanford72 (29th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 times in 554 posts

Default Re: George Van Tassel 1964 Interview on Aliens,Ufo's and Time Travel

Yes I've heard of him before... A friend had one of his books, "When Stars Look Down"... In it I remember that there were diagrams and instructions on how to build an energy collector of some kind and a vegetable garden boosting device.

Very fascinating stuff... thanks for sharing Skywalker.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    Yes I've heard of him before... A friend had one of his books, "When Stars Look Down"... In it I remember that there were diagrams and instructions on how to build an energy collector of some kind and a vegetable garden boosting device.

You can find the book "When Stars Look Down" here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/149787550...Look-Down-1976

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

rezboom (18th July 2015), Valley (18th July 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)
    Quote Posted by Valley (here)

You can find the book "When Stars Look Down" here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/149787550...Look-Down-1976
    I had put the links for the free download of three books in pdf format in my previous post. However, it's now too late.
    They seemed to be removed. Links don't work anymore.
    But I have downloaded them, so if you cannot find them elsewere, contact me via Avalon
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 29th July 2015 at 19:27.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

AlaBil (18th July 2015), kirolak (18th July 2015), Mike Gorman (30th July 2015), Star Tsar (29th July 2015), Valley (20th July 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Red Skywalker... Sorry, didn't see your links. Thanks for all of them.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Earlier I stated: "He is not a channeler, but a contactee." He was also a channeller, BUT he used 'Tensor-Beam Channeling' with a device called the 'Adaphone'. This in contrast to spiritual mediums:

The Original Space Channeler - George Van Tassel
    By
    William Hamilton, Astroxplorer@astrosciences.info

4-26-6

George Van Tassel, contactee, who held the first ongoing spacecraft conventions in the high desert at a place called Giant Rock coined the term "channeling" to distinquish this form of communication from that used by spirit mediums. He likened this form of communication to television where different channels convey information on different carrier frequencies. Channeling was not telepathy and not what we now call remote viewing. George was receptive to a beam of energy that was called a "tensor" beam.

This was very similar in principle to microwave communication inducing audio signals in the human brain. However, the tensor beam was more sophisticated according to Van and could induce audio and visio signals so that Van could both see and hear the source of the communication. Frequently this beam had to be tuned as it could "heat up" various body parts if not properly focused. When Van was ready he would indicate to the controller on the other end (who seemed to be in a control room aboard a spacecraft) that he was ready to switch modes so that the audio signal could now emanate through his voice box and his voice would change in pitch and timber and sounded like another personality. The speech was slow and deliberate.

Read further on here:

http://www.rense.com/general70/tass.htm

---> Half hour audio example:

1955 - Council of the Seven Lights Transmission of George Van Tassel (Part 1)

(BTW, George van Tassel was the man who first contacted Ashtar, )

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Limor Wolf (29th July 2015), Mike Gorman (30th July 2015), Star Tsar (29th July 2015), Valley (30th July 2015), william r sanford72 (29th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)

E-books seems to be removed. I have them, but cannot upload them for public. If you want them, contact me via Avalon.
    Do please send them to me (as e-mail attachments) to bill@projectavalon.net. I can upload them to the Avalon server and post the links.

If they're too large to attach, use http://WeTransfer.com (to the same e-mail), and I can get them that way. Happy to help here.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hym (4th December 2015), kanishk (30th July 2015), Mike Gorman (30th July 2015), Valley (30th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

E-books seems to be removed. I have them, but cannot upload them for public. If you want them, contact me via Avalon.
    Do please send them to me (as e-mail attachments) to bill@projectavalon.net. I can upload them to the Avalon server and post the links.

If they're too large to attach, use http://WeTransfer.com (to the same e-mail), and I can get them that way. Happy to help here.
    Hi Bill,

I have send you an email with the three e-books attached. The size is about 16 Mb. If you don't get them, I'll use wetransfer.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

guayabal (1st August 2015), mountain_jim (30th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

I have sent you an email with the three e-books attached.
    Excellent... here they are:

I Rode a Flying Saucer:
    http://projectavalon.net/I_Rode_A_Fl...Van_Tassel.pdf

The Council of Seven Lights:

http://projectavalon.net/The_Council...Van_Tassel.pdf

When Stars Look Down:
    http://projectavalon.net/When_Stars_...Van_Tassel.pdf

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

guayabal (1st August 2015), Hym (4th December 2015), Limor Wolf (29th July 2015), Magnus (30th July 2015), mountain_jim (30th July 2015), ozlemer (1st August 2015), Red Skywalker (30th July 2015), seko (29th July 2015), Sophocles (29th July 2015), the_real_dave-id (31st July 2015), Valley (30th July 2015), william r sanford72 (29th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Great! I also re-adjusted the links in the original post. So these are up again.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

guayabal (1st August 2015), Hym (4th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

I have heard of George Van Tassel; and, Ralph Ring provided to him a set of Nikola Tesla papers. I'll tell you who else knew him -- Lavandar. She is psychic...provided readings to many celebrities and politicians back in the day...and she has a whole story that includes an event at Giant Rock with George Van Tassel, "Crack Between the Worlds". I'm pretty sure she mentions an interesting meeting him just before he died, which involved what she calls a 'walk-in'.

Here's the latest on Ralph Ring's pods:

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Hym (4th December 2015), Red Skywalker (18th April 2016), Star Tsar (6th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread