+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Creating a Positive Future: Time Science Shows Our Earth is on a Positive Timeline in our Time Space Hologram

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Default Creating a Positive Future: Time Science Shows Our Earth is on a Positive Timeline in our Time Space Hologram

Maybe I still have a lot to learn, but this resonates with me... and with everything I've learned since I "woke up". Pluto in Capricorn appears to be a major game-changer for the Money Changers. The last time it happened was 1776, when the Bank of England was, at least temporarily, ousted. I wanted to know what you think.

"Although humanity has every objective reason to be optimistic about the future, large segments of humanity still reflect this Matric power focus on a false catastrophic timeline.

According to an April 14, 2014 Ipsos survey, In the West, 42% vs. 34% people feel pessimistic about the future, despite the objective scientific reality that humanity is on a positive timeline. China, India, Brazil, Turkey and Russia are more optimistic than pessimistic for their young – but all other countries are more likely to think things will be worse rather than better.[1]

Yet time science demonstrates that our Earth civilization is traveling on a positive timeline within our time space hologram. And time cosmology analysis demonstrates that Unity consciousness (“We are One”) is the dominant universal consciousness frequency broadcast, as of December 21, 2012, through the singularity – interdimensional portal – at the core of the specific Universe in which we are based.

Catastrophic duality consciousness (“I win, You Lose”) fostered by these Matrix Elites, Negative dimensional entities, and Matrix institutions can no longer can control and thrive on our current positive timeline, as a matter of density and dimensional frequency and time science. Duality consciousness is “Service to Self” and cannot survive in our new Universe consciousness density frequencies.

It is now “time” for the positive timeline to be acknowledged as a scientific reality, and for our individual and collective to transform consciously as a critical mass of ethical humans awaken to the reality of the positive timeline."

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/positiv...-hologram.html

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

angelfire (18th July 2015), betoobig (18th July 2015), Bubu (18th July 2015), Delight (19th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (18th July 2015), Fellow Aspirant (19th July 2015), Fiberglut (18th July 2015), Jhonie (18th July 2015), Matt P (18th July 2015), Meggings (19th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2015), Valley (19th July 2015), Wind (18th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Re: Creating a Positive Future: Time Science Shows Our Earth is on a Positive Timeline in our Time Space Hologram

Just great, thank you Prodigal Son for this good news.
    LOVE
    Juan

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Meggings (19th July 2015), Prodigal Son (18th July 2015), Valley (19th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Creating a Positive Future: Time Science Shows Our Earth is on a Positive Timeline in our Time Space Hologram

Alfred, is it you?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiberglut For This Post:

Prodigal Son (18th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

No Fiberglut I'm not Alfred ... do you know him?

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

No, but I would seriously love to have a Guinness or two with him sometime. What an amazing guy.....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiberglut For This Post:

Prodigal Son (19th July 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

In glancing at the exopolitics article linked to above, this paragraph caught my eye about timelines:

U.S. chrononaut Andrew D. Basiago writes that the 1971 DARPA probe was actually to an alternative catastrophic time line. He states, "We are now starting to discover why the global coastal flooding event that I saw when DARPA sent me to 2013 via chronovisor in 1971 didn't eventuate on this time line. NASA is now reporting that in 2012, a solar flare almost destroyed Earth. According to my source to the secret US agency the Department of Physicists, had the huge solar flare occurred six to seven days before it did, when the Earth was one degree of tilt in another position, it would have "wreaked havoc" on Earth. Apparently, the probe I was involved in at ITT Defense Communications in Nutley, NJ on November 5, 1971 for the Office of Naval Intelligence took us to an alternate time line where the devastating effects of such an event in 2012 were evident in 2013, including Washington, D.C. being 100 feet under water."
    Dr. Courtney Brown's February 16, 2013 interim update on the Farsight Institute report and Andrew D. Basiago's conclusions regarding DARPA's 1971 chronovisor probe of 2013 appear both to conclude that the respective catastrophic timelines viewed in each study are not the actual (non-catastrophic) timelines that Earth is actually experienceing in 2013.

Now and then I find myself viewing another timeline. I know through my personal experience that there is more than just this one we are jointly experiencing, and that we choose what timeline we experience BY OUR ATTENTION. If we think we're going to hell in a handbasket, then I would think you would slip into a timeline that has those sort of conditions.

For example, I was surprised to watch what looked like a nuclear explosion just off the coast of South Carolina. (I do not know where states are, but I went to a map afterwards and saw that the protuding bump of land was South Carolina.) This puzzled me enough that I went to look at news (which I do not follow). I found that Obama had fired a whole slew of generals and high military officers pretty much all at once. I found conjecture online that military men had refused to move nuclear devices (...forgive me, I do not remember the details).

The upshot of my quick research is that I (and you who read this) did not follow the timeline I saw in which a nuclear bomb was detonated off the eastern coast of the USA.

I have also travelled into a timeline where FEMA camps are full to overflowing. We are not in that timeline, although it exists elsewhere. I cannot state this more clearly than to emphasize that WE CHOOSE what we experience, and we do so by our thoughts, feelings, expectations. If we focus on such things as operating FEMA camps, or on nuclear war, we get to slip into those timelines.

It seems (this is only my personal supposition) that we can slip with relative ease between one timeline and another. It seems that this fluidity will not always be available to us, and so it seems important to hold onto knowing that everything works out well for you, for your family, for your community. My thought is that we will not always have such flexibility, and that we soon enough will be "locked in" to whatever timeline resonates most closely with our inner thinkings/feelings/expectations.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Good listen here about choosing. Do we choose to live in fear or love?

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Becky (19th July 2015), Delight (19th July 2015), Meggings (19th July 2015), Prodigal Son (19th July 2015), Valley (19th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Fantastic talk! Highly recommended listening. I cannot express strongly enough how my experiences resonate with the words given by Bashar here. I consider this truth extremely important.

The best thing is to hold onto the thought, the feeling, the certainty, that everything works out beautifully for you all the time.

BE that energy yourself first. Create your own energy state.

"You cannot be affected by somebody else's intention until you BELIEVE you can be, or CHOOSE to be."

The video above I am referring to is: https://youtube.com/watch?v=nMPXlyliLYM

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

I've seen so many things happen in my life that were exactly as I had envisioned ahead of time... that what I focus on happens very soon afterwards... So I've learned that it is very important to focus on what we'd like to see happen, because our thoughts create the future 'reality'... There's no doubt in my mind about that... It just seems to be the way the Universe works.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	504.jpg
Views:	2049
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	30601  
    Attached Images        
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Fiberglut (19th July 2015), hohoemi (19th July 2015), Meggings (19th July 2015), Prodigal Son (19th July 2015), Puffin (19th July 2015), Wind (19th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote It is now “time” for the positive timeline to be acknowledged as a scientific reality, and for our individual and collective to transform consciously as a critical mass of ethical humans awaken to the reality of the positive timeline."
    i'm in.

we are creator beings. I do sahaj marg yoga. the foundation is " on what you meditate you become".

I've been cleansing myself, mother earth and the whole g****** galaxy! seriously.

"just do it." nike

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Loveisall21 (19th July 2015), Prodigal Son (19th July 2015), Valley (19th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now and then I find myself viewing another timeline. I know through my personal experience that there is more than just this one we are jointly experiencing, and that we choose what timeline we experience BY OUR ATTENTION. If we think we're going to hell in a handbasket, then I would think you would slip into a timeline that has those sort of conditions.

Meggings, you may find a mutual interest in Chris Hohn's material; for many years he has written about the 'merging' of the timelines, the alpha and omega points coming together. His writings can be found here: https://deephighlands.wordpress.com/

parcival
    Last edited by parcival; 19th July 2015 at 14:47.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to parcival For This Post:

Prodigal Son (19th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread