+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Michael Cremo : Forbidden Archeology

1. Link to Post #1
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Michael Cremo : Forbidden Archeology

Humans are older than History tells you. Video of Scientist Michael Cremo who exposes the hidden truth that human civilisations have come and gone in various cycles over vast periods of time. Many tried to silence his voice about the age of the Human race.
    These Civilisations ended because of massive earth changes in the past.
    He presents the scientific evidence supporting this.
    Homonids and Humans existed at the same time not seperately as Mainstream Science claims.
    Academically accepted history is misrepresented repeatedly because of a knowledge filter.
    Historical evidence which isn't the Norm is just thrown in the trash and isn't even looked into ???.
    The main human template is in fact Extraterrestrial in origin.

Michael Cremo 's Excellent Website at

http://www.mcremo.com/mysterious.htm
    -----------------------------------------------------
    See all the videos. Love MD

Last edited by MariaDine; 23rd November 2010 at 15:21.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

58andfixed (12th February 2011), Anna (13th January 2011), aroundthetable (6th March 2011), delaware (2nd March 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (24th November 2010), G.Deluca (12th December 2010), Jim_Duyer (30th May 2022), John Parslow (24th November 2010), Johnnycomelately (30th May 2022), Luke (23rd November 2010), toothpick (31st August 2011), Vitalux (10th August 2011), write4change (24th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Cremo : Forbidden Archeology

Controversial Findings Excavated by
    the Authors of Forbidden Archeology

*We did not evolve from apes

*Abundant evidence against human evolution has been ignored

*Scientists cheat on a massive scale

*Museum displays use propaganda in promoting falacious ideas to the public

*Human beings were around before the time of the dinosaurs

*Signs of civilization have been found that are millions of years old

*Textbooks are inaccurate

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Friday, November 26, 2010 8:30 - 10:00 pm Pacific time
    Live interview with hosts Christy Necaise and Dave Berck on Paradigm Shift
    www.icpir.org

Friday, November 26, 2010
    Interview with host Kim Greenhouse on It's Rainmaking Time!
    itsrainmakingtime.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm Pacific time
    Live interview with host Jeff Rense on The Jeff Rense Show
    www.rense.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 11 am Pacific time
    Interview with host Elaine Smitha on Evolving Ideas
    www.progressiveradionetwork.com/evolving-ideas/

Sunday, December 19, 2010 7:00 - 8:00 pm Eastern time
    Live interview with hosts Paul and Ben Eno on Behind the Paranormal
    www.behindtheparanormal.com
    Last edited by MariaDine; 23rd November 2010 at 15:27.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

58andfixed (12th February 2011), Anna (13th January 2011), aroundthetable (6th March 2011), Freeman (30th March 2011), John Parslow (24th November 2010), Miller (15th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Mr. Cremo is an interesting, and highly intelligent, man.

Here's I've learned from my time in "academia" concerning the origin of man:

Darwin's theory is gold; but that doesn't make it correct. His theory is simply the roadmap in which all academic researchers must follow to "make the gold," themselves.

6. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

When I stumbled upon Michael Cremo's work about 9 years ago it literally changed my life...turned the whole world-view I had until that time on its head! Everyone who is interested in who and what human beings are should take the time to carefully read Cremo's work. While the final conclusions have not yet been drawn, it is certain that we have been here on earth in some form for MUCH longer than we have been told and our true history is quite different than what we have been taught since kindergarten.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

When I was 13, I was in that stage of young life where I was supposed to figure out what I was going to do with my life. To begin the undertaking of figuring out a compass heading.

Over the next few years I began to take a serious look.

What I found was like that of a journey to the temple mount, millions of people went to the same spot... and in the act of doing so, revert to the herd mentality. They wore a groove out in the path leading to the heights of engineering, to doctorates, in physics, in math, in medicine. The path was well worn. Ridiculously so. Regimented. Religion-personified.

And in doing so, they became small rocks or small bits of fluff that eventually, slowly, wore the rock down. But very little new ever came (or comes) out of it. They go up the hill..and they come back down.

Like physicists blowing themselves out of a cannon and smashing themselves on the face of a cliff, trying to drill their way through the giant rock of a problem in front of them. Instead of going elsewhere, they wasted hundreds of thousands of lives by smashing themselves against the same rock. Over and over.

"Not for me" I said.

I looked to the sides, the lateral shift....and I saw the darkness of the unknown immediately adjacent to the beaten path, instead of the well worn and poorly lit path of the herd like response.

So I wandered off into the darkness of the unventured, the unseen, the unfound paths... and disappeared for more than two decades. Knowing that my chances of finding the new, finding that which was not in the known path - had just increased a seeming 1000 fold.

Out on my own, the only thing or situation I would have to overcome, was that of myself, not the strictures and stultifying 'realities' of the known and over-beaten paths. I sidestepped what was, to me, an entire unnecessary and obviously over-used and near useless path. An over used path that had a history of taking entire lives... and giving so little in return for energies spent.

And finally..finally...you pop back out of the darkness onto edges of the known paths..and you do it with something entirely new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cremo's works are a lateral shift off the accepted beaten paths. They are bound to upset those who have ventured down the known path, bound to disturb these who have invested so heavily in the known path.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd November 2010 at 17:16.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ethereal Blue Being (24th November 2010), Luke (23rd November 2010)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Michael Cremo featured on Series 2 of Ancient Aliens

Michael Cremo will appear on the Gods and Aliens Episode Two of the Ancient Aliens - Series 2 beginning Thursday, November 4, 2010 on The History Channel. He will also appear on Episode Three: Underwater Worlds. on www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/episodes

Last edited by MariaDine; 23rd November 2010 at 23:38.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

58andfixed (12th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

12 NOVEMBER 2010

---------------------
    Thank you Mr. Ryan ! Glad you like the post.
    Last edited by MariaDine; 23rd November 2010 at 23:56.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

58andfixed (12th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Hello Bill,

Thanks for having the foresight to add captions to this video. It really helps me out and I'm enjoying it thus far. I would like to check out more videos like this in the future if they can have captions.

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

To hear Interview with Michael Cremo, click:

http://www.nightfall-project.com/3/p...kali-yuga.html

Cremo has also been featured on the HISTORY Channel Doumentary : Ancient Aliens - Season Two, Episode 2
    www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/episodes

and the following came in a newsletter I get from
    http://www.earth-keeper.com
    who are featuring Cremo in an event they are facilitating. It is a good intro to his work. I like it that he has studied the ancient Hindu Vedas and took them seriously...

"If we imagine the history of humanity as giant museum, containing all knowledge on this topic, then we shall find that several of the rooms of this museum have been locked. Scientists have locked away the facts that contradict the generally accepted picture of history.

Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson have, however, opened many of the locked doors and allowed laymen as well as scientists to see inside. Many scientists have been greatly influenced by Cremo's brilliant work, and rightly so. The Hidden History of the Human Race compels the world of science to enter new territories and calls into question many revered theories about humanity and human history. Nothing can be hidden anymore, its time to examine & accept our true history.

It is time now for Humanity to Learn the Truth . Despite the FACT, that over the past two centuries academics and archeological researchers have found myriad evidence including bones and artifacts showing that mankind existed on earth millions of years ago, the evidence remains covered. The status quo conservative network of scientific academia have disavowed & ignored these remarkable discoveries and their obvious conclusions. Why? Because they contradict their dominant views of human origins and antiquity established by the staunch network of main stream conservative academics. Michael Cremo challenges us to rethink our understanding of human origins, identity, and destiny. Forbidden Archeology takes on one of the most fundamental components of the modern scientific world view, and invites us to take a courageous first step towards a new perspective.

World renowned Author and Scientist, Michael Cremo is on the cutting edge of science and culture issues. In the course of a few month's time he might be found on pilgrimage to sacred sites in India, appearing on a national television show, lecturing at a mainstream science conference, or speaking to an alternative science gathering. As he crosses disciplinary and cultural boundaries, he presents to his various audiences a compelling case for negotiating a new consensus on the nature of reality. He has recently been featured in the History Channels Television Documentary " Ancient Aliens -The True History of Mankind on Earth", along with Eric Von Daniken, Dr Greg Braden , Dr Robert Schock, Graham Hancock and David Hatcher Childress.

Michael Cremo is a member of the prestigious History of Science Society, the World Archeological Congress, the Philosophy of Science Association, the European Association of Archaeologists and associate member of the Bhaktivedanta Institute specializing in history and philosophy of science.

"Forbidden Archeology:The Hidden History of the Human Race" the brilliant masterful work of Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson quickly became a phenomenal global best selling 'underground' classic, with translations in more than13 languages, and still increasing. Its scientific reasoning and academic basis is simply superb. This book is changing our realization of history and opening new doors into unbiased research.

This massive work spawned waves of resistance and wonder amongst the scientific community, with over 900 pages of well-documented evidence suggesting that modern man did not evolve from ape man, but instead has co-existed with apes for millions of years! Michael Cremo lectures to academic, popular, and scientific audiences around the world in a continuing challenge to Darwinian evolution."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

58andfixed (12th February 2011), Ahkenaten (6th December 2010), Silentthinker (7th December 2010)

16. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks onawah for letting us know.

There are a number of other threads on Project Avalon mentioning or featuring Michael Cremo. A quick search turned up these main ones:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8374
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4141
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?270

Since there are a number of books and videos with very similar names, here is some clarification:

Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson's original book Forbidden Archeology, subtitled The Hidden History of the Human Race, was published in 1996.

In 1999, they brought out an abridged version titled The Hidden History of the Human Race, which contained the following explanation by Michael Cremo:

Quote The unabridged edition of Forbidden Archeology is 952 pages long. It thus presents quite a challenge to many readers. Richard L. Thompson and I therefore decided to bring out The Hidden History of the Human Race—a shorter, more readable, and more affordable version of Forbidden Archeology.

The Hidden History of the Human Race does, however, contain almost all of the cases discussed in Forbidden Archeology. Missing are the bibliographic citations in the text and detailed discussions of the geological and anatomical aspects of many of the cases. For example, in The Hidden History of the Human Race we might simply state that a site is considered to be Late Pliocene in age. In Forbidden Archeology, we would have given a detailed discussion of why this is so, providing many references to past and present technical geological reports. Readers who desire such detail can acquire Forbidden Archeology by using the order form printed in the back of this book.
    In February 1996, NBC broadcast a controversial one-hour special, The Mysterious Origins of Man (created by the producers of NBC's Emmy Award winning "The Mystery Of The Sphinx"). Hosted by Charlton Heston, it featured Michael Cremo's work.

Unfortunately it also contained a segment about "man tracks" alongside those of dinosaurs on the banks of the Paluxy River in Texas, "discovered" by Carl Baugh. IMO these have been satisfactorily debunked by Glen Kuban, and also by John Cole and Laurie Godfrey. Michael Cremo was not involved in this.

In 2007 the original show was expanded into a DVD entitled The Mysterious Origins of Man (UFO TV Special Edition), with three feature length programs: The Mysterious Origins of Man, Mysterious Origins of Man Part 2 and Jurassic Art. It features over 4 hours of uncut bonus interviews with Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, Michael Cremo, Dr. Richard Thompson, David Childress and Richard Milton.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 7th December 2010 at 05:24.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

58andfixed (12th February 2011), Bill Ryan (7th December 2010)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Michael Cremo is no doubt a distinguished scholar and historian, but his former colleague, the quiet and reserved Dr. Richard Thompson Phd., eminent physicist and mathematician, was also a pioneering voice in openly declaring the mainstream scientific community guilty in the shameful suppression of the ever-increasing wellspring of new science.

He was a lauded and recognised member of this community himself, and in spite of living on the edge of a closed rank hierarchy, he was always eager to share his research with fellow scientists. For reasons unknown, he was kept at arm's length, inspite of his clearly recognisable genius and impressive research work done in quantum physics at Cambridge and other notable universities.

In Cremo, Thompson found someone he could work with, and together they created the book and videos to which this thread has referred. However, Thompson, less charismatic than Cremo, was in fact the more highly qualified participant and driving force behind the project.

Thompson's greatest scientific contribution was his book 'Mysteries of the Sacred Universe', in which he not only explains inter-dimensional cosmology, but also reconciles it with the Vedic version. He managed to publish this truly monumental work in 2000 with little support or financial backing. I wonder what Thompson's
    images of dimensional planes would look like now using graphics available to us today.

His extremely advanced theories have been marginalised by his convenient appellation as a Vedic creationist. I think comprehending his work actually requires a visionary mind. (I'm still workin' on that...)

His dream was to construct a working planetarium which would display the inter-dimensional features of our universe. He believed that if people, young and old, could actually visit a place where they could get a visual and spatial experience of
    these concepts, they would be able to understand them. He was convinced this would change the world profoundly and a higher consciousness would explode worldwide.

Most regrettably, Richard Thompson died two years ago. His body was found one morning in the swimming pool at his home in Florida. This event was met with utter shock and despair by friends and family.

It is very difficult to find any information pertaining to his sudden death; it remains
    largely a mystery. I still can't understand how such a prolific scientific author and researcher can disappear so quickly and silently. Perhaps someone has further details on this...

Richard, also known as Sadaputa das, possessed razor-sharp logic and impeccable scientific protocol, an absolute font of knowledge. Nevertheless, he always had time to explain his ideas to anyone, regardless of their level of erudition or lack thereof.

one more important point I'd like to make...although the concepts Richard (aka Sadaputa das) spoke of so easily may not be fully understood at present, they must not be lost in his passing. Some of his lectures are still available...very worthwhile listening.

Here he is on Coast to Coast way back in 2001.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5wOU0...e_gdata_player

Long post I know, but any less would not do him justice.
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 6th March 2011 at 19:24.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

58andfixed (12th February 2011), Abhaya (21st April 2011), Anna (13th January 2011), Bill Ryan (12th December 2010), Dale (12th December 2010), MariaDine (13th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

thank you for the video,it's indeed very interesting

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

There is this account by the hero Krishna that is suggestive of more modern weapons. As he takes to the skies in pursuit of Salva:
    "His Saubha clung to the sky at a league's length...He threw at me rockets, missiles, spears, spikes, battle-axes, three-bladed javelins, flame-throwers, without pausing....The sky...seemed to hold a hundred suns, a hundred moons...and a hundred myriad stars. Neither day nor night could be made out, or the points of compass."
    - The Mahabharata

Later, when Saubha becomes invisible, Krishna relates:
    "I quickly laid on an arrow, which killed by seeking out sound, to kill them...All the Danavas [troops in Salva's army] who had been screeching lay dead, killed by the blazing sunlike arrows that were triggered by sound."
    -The Mahabharata

"But the Saubha itself has escaped the attack, and at last Krishna hurls against it his 'favorite fire weapon', a discus having the shape of the 'haloed sun'. Severed in two by the impact, the aerial city falls down.
    "Salva himself is killed, and with his death this episode of The Mahabharata comes to an end."

In another episode the fearful Agneya weapon, "a blazing missile of smokeless fire" is unleashed by the hero Adwattan.

"Dense arrows of flame, like a great shower, issued forth upon creation, encompassing the enemy....A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts. All points of the compass were lost in darkness. Fierce winds began to blow. Clouds roared upward, showering dust and gravel.
    "Birds croaked madly...the very elements seemed disturbed. The sun seemed to waver in the heavens. The earth shook, scorched by the terrible violent heat of this weapon. Elephants burst into flame and ran to and fro in a frenzy...over a vast area, other animals crumpled to the ground and died. From all points of the compass the arrows of flame rained continuously and fiercely."
    "Gurkha, flying in his swift and powerful Vimana, hurled against the three cities of the Vrishnis and Andhakas a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendour...An iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas....The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and nails fell out; pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white....After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected.... To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment..."
    - The Mahabharata

"The more typical vimanas had flight characteristics resembling those reported for UFOs, and the being associated with them were said to possess powers similar to those presently ascribed to UFO entities. An interesting example of a vimana is the flying machine which Salva, an ancient Indian king, acquired from Maya Danava, an inhabitant of a planetary system called Taltala."

- Richard L. Thompson, Alien Identities, Ancient Insights into Modern UFO Phenomena
    Last edited by MariaDine; 13th December 2010 at 00:37.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Anna (13th January 2011), conk (7th March 2011), Lettherebelight (12th January 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Sriman Sadaputa dasa Adhikari (Dr. Richard L. Thompson).

His work in establishing Krishna consciousness through science was brilliant and effective. As a submissive disciple of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sadaputa Prabhu put aside all of his Western academics in favor of studying the Vedas and practicing their tenants. However, at the request of his spiritual master, he agreed to utilize his scientific education and sharp intellect for supplying supporting evidence to Vedic teachings.

He ventured into many subjects-the soul, consciousness, the spiritual world, as well as refutations of commonly-held modern theories of evolution, the Big Bang Theory, etc.

It was Sadaputa Prabhu who fearlessly led many attacks against the godless myths in the form of so-called science. His writing and speaking were so eloquent that no one could defeat him.

Once in 1984, we invited Sadaputa Prabhu to speak at the prestigious Eindhoven University in the Netherlands (home to many Phillips Corporation scientists). The topic of the lecture was “Consciousness,” and the audience was made up entirely of science professors, including the chancellor of the university, a reputed scientist himself. Sadaputa Prabhu used a slide show demonstration and explained each slide thoroughly. He presented a convincing argument in favor of consciousness being a component of a living being rather than an outcome of material interactions.

The audience was in rapt attention and quiet until the questions and answers period afterward. These professors contemplated every word he said and they were determined to dismantle his arguments.

They asked questions like, “Dr. Thompson, are you familiar with the work done by such and such scientist in the field of such and such?” Everyone was amazed at how Sadaputa Prabhu knew all about every subject that was asked. Not only that but he was able to synthesize and critique the work under discussion in light of the superior Vedic conclusions.

By the time the questions were over, the audience was spellbound. The best of scientists were unable to find any holes in his presentationithey became completely silent. Following the discussion, a wondrous prasadam feast was served and everyone honored it with gusto. Several professors, including the chancellor, stayed on longer and asked Sadaputa Prabhu questions of a more personal nature.

One question was, “Dr. Thompson, how should we deal with the question of evil.” Sadaputa Prabhu answered all the submissive inquiries to their full satisfaction. That was one of the most striking preaching engagements I have ever witnessed.

Sadaputa’s work of debunking Darwin’s Theory of Evolution will go down as one of the history’s greatest acts of scholarship and kindness to a misguided civilization. Seeing him featured on NBC television’s The Mysterious Origins of Man, hosted by Charlton Heston, was exhilarating beyond description.

In the 1970’s Sadaputa and I spent many an hour together discussing a preaching strategy-a traveling Vedic planetarium in a tent. We envisioned taking it to universities all over America. I hope that dream of ours can still take place.

Sadaputa had the unique ability to explain extremely complex scientific subjects in a manner that most moderately-educated laymen could understand. Sadaputa was our movement’s big artillery.

When doubtful questions arose from new bhaktas, we sent them to Sadaputa. When science challenged the faith of the devotees, Sadaputa answered and answered with scientific authority as well as Vedic knowledge. Armed with transcendental knowledge and firm faith in guru and Krsna, Sadaputa was invincible.

That powerful preacher has departed and we are very, very sorry that we will no longer be able to see him thrashing the demoniac speculators, providing us inspiring insights into understanding the Vedas and fulfilling the desires of Srila Prabhupada with expertise. After the departure of Srila Prabhupada, Sadaputa served thirty years as a vital resource for discerning Vedic and Western sciences.

Sadaputa Prabhu, we thank you with great sincerity for being there when it was most needed.

Your servant and friend,
    Danavir Goswami
    http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/h...-thompson.html

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Anna (13th January 2011), Lettherebelight (12th January 2011), write4change (24th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Thanks for your post re Richard Thompson (Sadaputa das).

I attended a few of his lectures, extraordinary material and delivery.

It is true that when he spoke, you could here a pin drop...everyone listened, even those that didn't understand high science were mesmerised.

Last edited by Lettherebelight; 22nd May 2011 at 18:08.

26. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

more information regarding ark of the covenant in Ethiopia

http://brolenius2.vvv.0lx.net/asu.ed...-ethiopia.html

27. Link to Post #17
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Have been a Michael Cremo fan for years. However, he does have an agenda which can be discerned from his book "Human Devolution".

Bill is spot on when he says that MC is a brilliant academic researcher. He is. He is also a Hare Krsna devotee. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I was a devotee in the 1970s.

Using "Forbidden Archeology" as a premise, Michael's thesis in "Human Devolution" is one of creationism. But its not christian creationism, its hindu creationism.

His research skills are impeccable and he lays down a very strong argument for a vedic view of creation and the universe. Bravo Michael.

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member l3ol3o's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like the work that Cremo and Thompson have done. IMO, this is one of the most important areas in exposing the truth. Unlike stories from whistle-blowers, you can see and touch many of these artifacts. It's hard proof that is very rare to come by. Even the most skeptics will understand that something isn't right if they take the time to look into alternative archeology. There is so much more just waiting to be found also. I think the key to understanding whats going on now can be found in the past.

My favorite Camelot/Avalon interview is Klaus Dona. His artifacts are so interesting. I am especially baffled by the Pyramid with the all seeing eye with the Belt of Orion and ancient writing on it. The world map made of stone is also mind boggling.

It really makes me wonder what else we could find if we really looked for this stuff.

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

This is one of the most interesting threads on the forum. I too had my eyes opened by Michael Cremo but was not so familiar with Richard L Thompson - thank you for the information on his sad and untimely death Lettherebelight. Klaus Dona and Michael Tellinger are rich in information too and I am following with interest all the pyramid research that is emerging at the moment.

30. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Sriman Sadaputa dasa Adhikari (Dr. Richard L. Thompson).

His work in establishing Krishna consciousness through science was brilliant and effective. As a submissive disciple of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sadaputa Prabhu put aside all of his Western academics in favor of studying the Vedas and practicing their tenants. However, at the request of his spiritual master, he agreed to utilize his scientific education and sharp intellect for supplying supporting evidence to Vedic teachings.
    Can you recommend a book that reveals the mind and teachings of this man regarding science?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast