+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reformation in Hong Kong

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Reformation in Hong Kong

As many people are aware of the situation of Chinese stock markets on July 17th, 2015, it was definitely the day for heart attack. The derivative markets were jawdropping. How much was involved? I read a news that the whole game was involved around 10 times of Greece's GDP. I have heard from an insider that the figure was much higher and told me "Don't ask, but use USA's GDP to measure". My breath was stop suddenly. I was awaken by a sudden energy released by a lama. Otherwise, goodbye.

Not only told me, but also imaged the scene to me. I shouted loudly that “Wow, the ender’s game”. He replied nervously that “they don’t end, we end!”

OK. Back to the story.

The result showed that all the Chinese stock index were up, if you know how to play derivative, you should know that Chinese government won this battle, this battle is named "Financial coup". (George Soros was in Hong Kong that time. Senior Bush has accident because of this battle? Anyway, it was so excited.)

The wealth of many richest, not only Chinese, are changing dramatically, some of them will be filed bankrupt publicly including a lot of celebrities and movie superstars. Many banks including HK are planning to chase back their money because of the game. Mortgage, loan, etc, etc.

I have been told this morning that the new ICAC (may be under other name) is formed and will be announced shortly in order to replace the old one. The new one actually is in progress for a while secretly starting from the time we sent a troop of spirit to North Point, headquarter.

The handling cases:
    1. My case
    2. The former CE, Mr Tsang
    3. water crisis
    4. Much more

The real boss of our current CE will be ...bye.... soon.
    Last edited by t2016; 19th July 2015 at 05:39.

2. Link to Post #2
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Reformation in Hong Kong

Just a side note: The mantis showed at the end of the movie is the real one.

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

t2016,
    Either you are choosing to write your post in code or it's a case of your English being so atrocious it renders your musings incoherent.

Is it possible to use appropriate English grammar so as to better comprehend the meaning of your post?

thank you...parcival

4. The Following User Says Thank You to parcival For This Post:

t2016 (22nd July 2015)

5. Link to Post #4
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good response after financial coup

Obama’s Call with Chinese President Xi Click here

Goal (build a better society): http://www.nownews.com/n/2015/07/21/1753512

70 Years After WWII, Japanese Company Apologizes to US POWs Click here
    Last edited by t2016; 22nd July 2015 at 05:04.

6. Link to Post #5
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

RE: Educational System

I feel upset about this news.

Due to the concern from our Chinese leaders, I would like to write some of my opinions.

- Small class teaching (max 20 students in one class)

- Fixed classroom in-charge teacher at least for 3 years in order to cultivate emotional linkage which means teacher should have at least 3 years in one school.

- Teacher should not be under too much pressure. This kind of pressure will reflect to our students Obviously, it is a man-made pressure, it can be removed under some methods (we know how). eg. if a cook is angry, the food he handle will not be good to consume because of the energy field.

- I don't think it is a good idea for our young to receive "quiet, sit-down, sleep' type teaching style. Please understand that teachers can not be able to DOWNLOAD information to students in this way.

- Teaching should involve a lot of physical involvement eg riding a bicycle. Learning is through practising. I remember that I posted a method of how to learn thing scientifically. It may be good to review it again and use this method to be the starting point.

The role of our teachers is so important that I don't think I need to write it down.
    Good Example

Conspiracy theory about our educational system:

- our current educational system is designed not to make a smart person starting from the time under British rule. Why? They want to make sure we are not smarter than them. It is the reason why some people feel impossible for Chinese government won the battle in stock market. Our Chinese leaders have a very good mindset actually.

- We need to study aboard in order to get smart? No. It is necessary to change our mindset.

If the financial budget in education raise up to 2 to 3 times, will the system be improve? I think so. Of course, it is necessary to do it under a super smart person (our current in-charge? No.)

Our future educational system will be copied to another part of China. We are going to be the model. BIG REFORM IS ON THE WAY.
    Last edited by t2016; 23rd July 2015 at 07:21.

7. Link to Post #6
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Would Chinese-style education work on British kids?
    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33735517

8. Link to Post #7
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

http://www.epochtimes.com/b5/15/8/20/n4508718p.htm

Something funny may happen after it. I look forward to seeing it.

9. Link to Post #8
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I understand that some people want to know "who and how" to choose experts. What I know is that this job is mainly done by local people except the early chosen one such as myself. Let say in Hong Kong and some nearby areas, the one who pick experts is Uncle Tung. I know this job is very tough which involves many criterion. Very demanding job.

I am definitely not the one to pick expert, I am not good at such job. What I am good at is 'SHOPPING'. I got an assignment recently that I am going to do a shopper internationally. I hope my assignment will start very soon.

One more thing I would like to point out is our Hong Kong pension fund MPF. I have written few emails to request the withdrawal because I am under the help from the social welfare department. It is a nonsense that I can't get back my own money. I just have HK$180 in my bank account right now (hackers know). I believe thousand of cases are just like mine. They want to get the pension fund money back rather than asking for help from government.

I feel tired to negotiate with my social worker any more. As I have been told that the successful cases have been done before, it is recommended to ask social worker to write a letter. Anyone can help me now.

I quote her reply below:

Dear Kitty Leung,

Nice to hear from you. I have discussed your request with my supervisor. We will not contact AIA or MPF to apply for withdrawal from MPF for you. However, if AIA or MPF needs our recommendation to process your application of withdrawal, you may request them to write a referral letter to our centre or contact me directly by phone.

By the way, I would like to meet you and discuss this issue with you face to face. Would you like to arrange some time to come and meet in our centre?

Ying Ying Leung

+ Reply to Thread