+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canadian Police 'executing' anonymous members

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 956 posts

Default Canadian Police 'executing' anonymous members

Hello Siblings,

http://www.rt.com/news/310227-anonym...lice-shooting/

Apparently, this is the 4th member of Anonymous to be executed.

be happy :-)

lucidity

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th July 2015), BMJ (5th September 2015), Carmody (20th July 2015), Cidersomerset (20th July 2015), DaRkViPeR (20th July 2015), eagle0027 (20th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (20th July 2015), Joao (20th July 2015), justntime2learn (20th July 2015), Lifebringer (20th July 2015), Mercedes (20th July 2015), Michelle Marie (20th July 2015), mpennery (20th July 2015), Selkie (20th July 2015), Shantsai (20th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2015), uzn (20th July 2015), WhiteLove (20th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Default Re: Canadian Police 'executing' anonymous members

Lucidity, I am ashamed to admit, that I was once a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, (RCMP). I have watched the video, it makes me angry to at the RCMP for doing what the constable in the video did. I was trained as a police officer, i never had to draw my gun at anyone. I found talking often worked better than threatening.

It appears todays police officers solve all their problems by murdering anyone who does not agree with them or their over lords.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th July 2015), lucidity (20th July 2015), Nasu (21st July 2015), sandy (21st July 2015), Selkie (20th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,537 times in 1,984 posts

Quote Posted by lightseeker (here)
    Lucidity, I am ashamed to admit, that I was once a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, (RCMP). I have watched the video, it makes me angry to at the RCMP for doing what the constable in the video did. I was trained as a police officer, i never had to draw my gun at anyone. I found talking often worked better than threatening.

It appears todays police officers solve all their problems by murdering anyone who does not agree with them or their over lords.
    It could also be that there are certain people operating under the color of the RCMP who actually do not belong to it. I'm not saying that is what happened in this case, but just as something to keep in mind.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th July 2015), mojo (20th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,740 times in 1,354 posts

With a total gun ban, that kill would not have happened, at least not like that. The purpose of a gun is to pull the trigger, else what's the use of it, just to show it? To cop Steven Seagal: I strongly oppose your rubbish pro-gun statements...

This is what happens when guns are allowed and every time it is sad, no matter if it is a cop or not a cop pulling the trigger.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 20th July 2015 at 19:49.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th July 2015), Selkie (21st July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,537 times in 1,984 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    With a total gun ban, that kill would not have happened, at least not like that. The purpose of a gun is to pull the trigger, else what's the use of it, just to show it? To cop Steven Seagal: I strongly oppose your rubbish pro-gun statements...

This is what happens when guns are allowed and every time it is sad, no matter if it is a cop or not a cop pulling the trigger.
    I would like to relate something remarkable that I saw when I was in Spain. My companion and I went to a café, and of course, the tv was on. The article on tv showed that people there make their own guns. From scratch. And apparently, it is not that hard, nor is it expensive. They showed pictures of some that had been confiscated, and the variety of design of working firearms was wide as the people who had made them.

Food for thought, is all I'm saying. My intent is not to start a debate on gun-control, for or against, btw.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

RE" BAN ON GUNS
    A ban on guns is for a world where the government is not a fascists corrupt Cabal in the process of betraying humanity and committing genocide to reduce the population of the earth. So if you want to ban guns, then all guns must go including the Military, the police and any private cops. The problem with this sort of ban, who would inforce it if they did not themselves have some sort of lethal weapon?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

Selkie (1st August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread