+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What was this noise about?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Desrknelf's Avatar
    Thanks

Default What was this noise about?

Hello! I have a question about something that happened to me. This is not an extremely remarkable experience I just want to know what this was.

So I accidentally attracted spirits, or opened a portal or something one time with my friend. I had this idea for a meditation where I made a microcosm symbol out of tarot cards in the form of a circle with spokes with The World in the middle. My idea was to try pouring energy into it to activate and open it and then we would draw energy from it and circulate it between us.

It sounds kind of reckless to me now actually. Anyway so we did this, and after a couple of minutes the first thing that happened was a strange whistling noise.. kind of like a whistling tea pot but higher pitched and more pure, with a kind of glassy quality. Like if there was whistling over the rim of a very thin glass bottle. It also sounded like it was spinning or spiralling, hightening quickly in pitch for a fraction of a second before lowering again more slowly. It started out at a rate of about one 'revolution' per second and sped up logorhythmically, when it got extremely fast it smashed. It sounded like glass breaking. This noise lasted about ten seconds in total. It came from in front of us behind where the cards were laid down.

Some minutes after this I started to notice footsteps walking around the paved area in front of us. The strangest thing was that I didn't even think of any of this much at the time. The noise I heard I didn't pay any attention to and completely forgot about until my friend mentioned it later when I asked if he was also hearing footsteps. That was bizarre because I realized that it was probably the strangest thing I ever heard and I didn't understand why I didn't even give it a second thought at the time.

We started the meditation again after this and continued to hear more footsteps walking around us (there were several things walking around the second time onwards). Also there were some other noises happening like the fence next to us shaking at one point. We stopped to talk and started again several times. The noises stopped every time we stopped, we only heard them when we started meditating and drawing energy again.

So I would like to know what was this whistling thing that smashed and has anyone ever heard this before? What kind of beings would you expect they were that were walking around? Also was this a really dumb thing to do? Thanks.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desrknelf For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (20th July 2015), Noir (22nd July 2015), shadowstalker (20th July 2015), Snoweagle (20th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Re: What was this noise about?

Quote Posted by Desrknelf (here)
    Hello! I have a question about something that happened to me. This is not an extremely remarkable experience I just want to know what this was.

So I accidentally attracted spirits, or opened a portal or something one time with my friend. I had this idea for a meditation where I made a microcosm symbol out of tarot cards in the form of a circle with spokes with The World in the middle. My idea was to try pouring energy into it to activate and open it and then we would draw energy from it and circulate it between us.

It sounds kind of reckless to me now actually. Anyway so we did this, and after a couple of minutes the first thing that happened was a strange whistling noise.. kind of like a whistling tea pot but higher pitched and more pure, with a kind of glassy quality. Like if there was whistling over the rim of a very thin glass bottle. It also sounded like it was spinning or spiralling, hightening quickly in pitch for a fraction of a second before lowering again more slowly. It started out at a rate of about one 'revolution' per second and sped up logorhythmically, when it got extremely fast it smashed. It sounded like glass breaking. This noise lasted about ten seconds in total. It came from in front of us behind where the cards were laid down.

Some minutes after this I started to notice footsteps walking around the paved area in front of us. The strangest thing was that I didn't even think of any of this much at the time. The noise I heard I didn't pay any attention to and completely forgot about until my friend mentioned it later when I asked if he was also hearing footsteps. That was bizarre because I realized that it was probably the strangest thing I ever heard and I didn't understand why I didn't even give it a second thought at the time.

We started the meditation again after this and continued to hear more footsteps walking around us (there were several things walking around the second time onwards). Also there were some other noises happening like the fence next to us shaking at one point. We stopped to talk and started again several times. The noises stopped every time we stopped, we only heard them when we started meditating and drawing energy again.

So I would like to know what was this whistling thing that smashed and has anyone ever heard this before? What kind of beings would you expect they were that were walking around? Also was this a really dumb thing to do? Thanks.
    hi Desrknelf,

I wonder ... could you specify _exactly_ what you were doing in sufficient detail
    to allow others to replicate what you were doing ?
    What 'props' were you using ?
    How do you do your meditation.
    Where were you exactly ?
    What time of day ? etc.

be happy :-)

lucidity

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Desrknelf (20th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Desrknelf's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay I will explain, however I strongly reccomend not to replicate this. I have no idea what these spirits were, you could end up with a djinn in you or something.

The only props used were the cards. I made up something that I thought was a good representation of the universe using the four-fold concept (elements). I think I used the trumps that have elements associated with them as the cardinal points on the circle. And in the circle was a cross with The World in the middle. I can't remember what I used for the arms of the cross or the cards that made up the circle between the four trumps at the cardinals. Also in each of the four spaces between the arms of the cross I had a single card making up a bridge or minor spoke of the wheel.

I laid it down on the ground and we sat in front of it, poured energy into it to activate and then imagined it spinning like a vortex and opening into a hole of light which we then drew energy from and passed between us.

I got this idea as a simple form of another ritual I knew of, which was making a magic circle out of tarot cards with all the cards that correspond to planets and constellations placed in the actual direction of those heavenly bodies at the time. The idea being that you are standing in a representation of the universe and anything ritually acted out in the circle will be caused to happen in the macrocosm.

At present I no longer believe ceremonial magic is the best way to do anything, at least the magic I know from the western esoteric tradition. I am not totally sure and I might revisit some forms as I learn but at present I don't believe it is necessary.

Opening an energy vortex like this when I had no idea what I was doing sounds incredibly stupid to me now. I have been healing by working to remove entities from my body and in my opinion this ritual will do nothing good and maybe get something nasty hooked into you.

I am not sure whether the energy attracted spirits or if I actually opened something which they came through. The fact I forgot immediately about this extremely weird noise makes me think maybe these spirits made me forget because they wanted us to continue feeding into this thing and keeping it open, though I didn't stop when I was reminded of it anyway.

Oh yeah.. I was in my friends' small backyard at his flat. It was at night probably 12-1oclock. As for how I meditated, I guess it's not so much meditation but just sitting there drawing and circulating energy from this vortex.
    Last edited by Desrknelf; 20th July 2015 at 22:18.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desrknelf For This Post:

Noir (22nd July 2015), Snoweagle (20th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

How about repeating the process whilst using a microphone and some audio capture software? I'd be fascinated to hear it.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

No, please don't!
    You might get hurt or even possessed.
    ~May the light shine with you. And within you~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Noir For This Post:

Desrknelf (22nd July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread