+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Gangstalking..is this REALLY a thing?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Gangstalking..is this REALLY a thing?

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Thank you RunningDear. Dr Pozner has got it complete right. Sorry if this is a bit disjointed but I am writing this as I go.
    Oh, Boris, my heart goes out to you. This is one of those times I wished I could take it all away for you.

RunningDeer ♡

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2016), Hym (5th April 2017), Sean (23rd June 2016), Shannon (27th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Thank you RunningDeer for your thoughts, and for introducing me to the Dr Pozner video's they are really great.

Interesting comment about healthcare workers being targeted below. Because I have been working in healthcare also as a full time carer for a person with mental illness.

"Beth - i am sorry this is happening to u. I see u r in healthcare. I have been gang stalked since i worked in healthcare for a few years now. I believe our healthcare system is infiltrated by criminals as well. I believe this is a dirty programme as well. I think government criminals have a programme w the mental health system too. These people r filth. Im afraid for our country and i think there is some mafia type group doing this. They have a tonne of cash to fly helicopters and pay these legions of pukes to harass. Scary with military involvmenet
    GSisevil
    GSisevil 36-40 Jun 29, 2012 1"

From this page about Dr Pozner, link:

http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...talked/2258839
    Last edited by BMJ; 5th April 2016 at 04:46.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Hym (5th April 2017), Sean (23rd June 2016), Shannon (27th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Last edited by BMJ; 5th April 2016 at 05:17.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Hym (5th April 2017), Sean (23rd June 2016), Shannon (27th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

a bump for this thread and my post #40 please read if you are faced with gangstalking.
    Last edited by BMJ; 6th April 2016 at 14:38.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Hym (5th April 2017), Sean (23rd June 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    I mean, in retrospect, I had all the markers. My apt was broken into, and stuff moved around, with one small item(a tv remote) taken..then returned 2 weeks later. sitting right on my coffee table. unmistakable. cars keyed..feeling like I was being followed. many things like that. I stumbled across some website about gangstalking and "targeted individuals"..and it felt like I was one of them. but I'm not sure..because I can't fathom why anyone would want to spend any time focusing on me..but..I keep hearing how this happens to the "average joe" as well as important people. Is it possible my little bit of notoriety plus my activism brought me to "their" attention?
    That sounds like classic COINTELPRO to me. In fact, I've heard accounts in which the FBI would break in to people's residence and move the furniture but not take anything, just to rattle the person. Another variation on this campaign of terror is to break in and leave a penny in various places throughout the home. Again, this is done to instill paranoia and fear. When you tell people about what's happening few believe you and just assume you're starting to lose your mind because who would go to all the trouble of doing such things?

Gang stalking is very real too. I've been a victim of it for reaching out to my U.S. Senator to discuss a dubious terrorism case (Virginia Jihad Network) that involved my former coworker.

This lady was a victim of gang stalking as well.

The women who knew too much: the price to pay for whistleblowers

Quote “That’s what I call ‘organised mobbing, gang stalking.’ It’s meant to make you crack. That’s what they expect. Because you’re just a crumb in front of this super-powerful multinational firm. And it shows the impunity of those companies whose only rule is money”
    Last edited by Openmindedskeptic; 7th April 2016 at 19:54.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (8th April 2016), Hym (5th April 2017), Omni (18th April 2016), Sean (23rd June 2016), Shannon (27th June 2016), william r sanford72 (7th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I have read your topic The Real Targeted Couple, and thank you for being courageous Openmindedskeptic.

Link:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...argeted-Couple

I known that tactic we had the case of the mysterious pink child's pen apppearing in the house, the scenario, two adults and a dog live in my house we have no need to buy pen's and we have this pink pen with animals printed on it appear in our pen holder, we both question each other but neither of us knows where it came from. Also the cases of the disappearing and reappearing articles such as grocery wallet, DVD's, cigeratte packets nothing stolen, I suppose these inanimate objects simply grew legs and walked went on walk about for a bit).
    Last edited by BMJ; 8th April 2016 at 04:10.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Openmindedskeptic (8th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Some other techniques:
    Smile and snap - You could be waiting at a bus stop, parking lot etc, any where accessible by a car. And then someone will drive up stop infront of you look and smile at you whilst a child in the front passenger seat looks at you with scorn then the child pulls out a mobile phone and takes your picture.

What ever you can do I can do better - for example I have been happily take videos of anything out of the ordinary so they might as well call in a news crew to video me. To illustrate this tehnique, in regards to my previous post describing the incident with police whilst I was walking my dog that night. The day after I had to take the person I care for to the health centre to see her doctor to have a talk and get a script. We were waiting outside the centre having a smoke and infront of the centre pulls up a unmarked four wheel drive and out steps the camera man and reporter they proceed to go to the police station across the road and they start talking to some officer on the steps in front of the police station. Officer back to us camera man and reporter facing us. Later on we were waiting at the bus stop around the corner to catch the bus home. Across the road at that time the same reporter I had mentioned had her mobile phone pointed in my direction, shortly after she walked back across the road to my side of the street and around the corner back in the direction of the health centre.
    The other odd things about this scenario is:
    Why would the reporter go across the street from the bus stop and point her mobile phone at me?
    How is it that the reporter and camera man turn up exactly at that time that we went out for a smoke. Coincidence????
    Neither the vehicle ,camera, mircophone or anything else indicated whom this camera crew representated, usually everything has the channel logo on it. Also the 4WD vehicle was old and tired, news vehicles, particularly 4WD, are new models usually white, logoed on the doors at least with roof racks carrying either equipment or a folded satellite dish.

Divide and Conquer (and isolate) - That old chestnut used to seperate humanity for thousands of years. To illustrate this, the person's steering this case against me have fabricated some really good stories. Such good stories so that people whom believed in me and had complete faith in me no longer do so, such as my doctor of 20 plus years. The aim is to insure that no one will warn me of what is going on or direct me to a facebook page or website that indicates what is going on. Keep me in the dark so to speak. Because if I knew this information than I could take counter action or legal actions to defend myself.
    Last edited by BMJ; 8th April 2016 at 11:34.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Hym (5th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I have read your topic The Real Targeted Couple, and thank you for being courageous Openmindedskeptic.

Link:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...argeted-Couple
    My wife Cathie and I consider it our duty as U.S. citizens to make people around the world aware of the horrific crimes perpetrated against targeted individuals.

Yes, gang stalking is very real. The FBI used it during the Hoover years to drive actress Jean Seberg to suicide. General Motors used the technique in the 1960's against activist Ralph Nader in an attempt to intimidate him. More recently, the HBO documentary Going Clear exposed the fact that the Church of Scientology uses gang stalking against those who attempt to leave the cult.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (12th April 2016), Hym (5th April 2017), Omni (18th April 2016), Sean (23rd June 2016), Shannon (27th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

The Surreptitious Reincarnation of COINTELPRO with the COPS Gang-Stalking Program

Quote In 1975 Senator Frank Church convened a joint senatorial/congressional inquiry into the egregious human rights and civil liberties violations of the Central Intelligence Agency (“CIA”), National Security Agency (“NSA”), as well as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”) against people both foreign and domestic. Such blatant transgressions included the “neutralization” and “elimination” of political dissidents, “enemies of the state,” real or imagined threats to National Security, and anyone else on the proverbial **** list of the Military Industrial Complex (“MIC”).

The Church Committee was the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities, a U.S. Senate committee chaired by Senator Frank Church (D ID) in 1975. A precursor to the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the committee investigated intelligence gathering for illegality by the aforementioned agencies after certain activities had been revealed by the Watergate affair.

Some famous examples which have since emerged include: (1) the FBI sending letters to Martin Luther King Jr encouraging him to kill himself or else they would tell the world about his sexual proclivities; (2) the planned or successful assassinations of foreign leaders such as Fidel Castro, Patrice Lumumba, and countless other South American, Middle Eastern or Asian leaders; (3) the wholesale undermining of entire foreign economies if they democratically elected someone at odds with the elite power structure deep state of the United States such as what occurred against Salvatore Allende of Guatemala; (4) the possible assassination of John F Kennedy; (5) revelations of Christopher Pyle in January 1970 of the U.S. Army's spying on the civilian population; (6) the December 22, 1974 New York Times article by Seymour Hersh detailing operations engaged in by the CIA over the years that had been dubbed the "family jewels,” involving covert action programs involving assassination attempts against foreign leaders and covert attempts to subvert foreign governments were reported for the first time; (7) efforts by intelligence agencies to collect information on the political activities of US citizens; and (8) countless other examples, both overseas and domestically.

The end result of the Church Committee Hearings was the outright banning on CIA assassinations as well as the FBI/DOJ COINTELPRO gang-stalking programs. In 1975 and 1976, the Church Committee published fourteen reports on various U.S. intelligence agencies' formation, operations, and the alleged abuses of law and of power that they had committed, with recommendations for reform, some of which were later put in place.

Among the other matters investigated were attempts to assassinate other foreign leaders such as Rafael Trujillo of the Dominican Republic, the Diem brothers of Vietnam, Gen. René Schneider of Chile, and Director of CIA Allen Dulles's plan (approved by President Dwight Eisenhower) to use the Sicilian Mafia to kill Fidel Castro of Cuba.

Under recommendations and pressure by this committee, President Gerald Ford issued Executive Order 11905 (ultimately replaced in 1981 by President Reagan's Executive Order 12333) to ban U.S. sanctioned assassinations of foreign leaders.

Together, the Church Committee's reports have been said to constitute the most extensive review of intelligence activities ever made available to the public. Much of the contents were classified, but over 50,000 pages were declassified under the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992.

The Church Committee learned that beginning in the 1950s, the CIA and FBI intercepted, opened, and photographed more than 215,000 pieces of mail by the time the program was shut down. The Church report found that the CIA was zealous about keeping the US Postal Service from learning that mail was being opened by government agents. CIA agents moved mail to a private room to open the mail or in some cases opened envelopes at night after stuffing them in briefcases or coat pockets to deceive postal officials.

On May 9, 1975, the Church Committee called CIA director William Colby. That same day Ford's top advisers (Henry Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld, Philip W. Buchen, and John Marsh) drafted a recommendation that Colby be authorized to brief only rather than testify, and that he would be told to discuss only the general subject, with details of specific covert actions to be avoided except for realistic hypotheticals. But the Church Committee had full authority to call a hearing and require Colby's testimony. Ford and his top advisers met with Colby to prepare him for the hearing.

The Ford administration, particularly Rumsfeld, was “concerned” about the effort by members of the Church Committee in the Senate and the Pike Committee in the House to curtail the power of U.S. intelligence agencies. It seemed that Rumsfeld et al was comfortable giving the power to arbitrarily destroy anyone as “enemies of the state” by anyone working in the IC and MIC.

COINTELPRO (COunter INTELligence PROgram) was a series of covert and illegal projects conducted by the FBI aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic “political dissidents.”

FBI records show that COINTELPRO resources targeted groups and individuals that the FBI deemed subversive, including anti Vietnam War organizers, activists of the Civil Rights Movement or Black Power movement (e.g., Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Black Panther Party), feminist organizations, anti colonial movements (such as Puerto Rican independence groups like the Young Lords), and a variety of organizations that were part of the broader New Left.

FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover issued directives on COINTELPRO, ordering FBI agents to "expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, neutralize or otherwise eliminate" the activities of these movements and especially their leaders. Under Hoover, the agent in charge of COINTELPRO was William C. Sullivan.

Tactics included anonymous phone calls, IRS audits, and the creation of documents that would divide their targets internally.

After the 1963 March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom, Hoover singled out King as a major target for COINTELPRO. Under pressure from Hoover to focus on King, Sullivan wrote: “In the light of King's powerful demagogic speech, we must mark him now, if we have not done so before, as the most dangerous Negro of the future in this nation from the standpoint of communism, the Negro, and national security.”

The Final Report of the Select Frank Church Committee blasted the behavior of the intelligence community in its domestic operations (including COINTELPRO) in no uncertain terms:

“The Committee finds that the domestic activities of the intelligence community at times violated specific statutory prohibitions and infringed the constitutional rights of American citizens. The legal questions involved in intelligence programs were often not considered. On other occasions, they were intentionally disregarded in the belief that because the programs served the "national security" the law did not apply. While intelligence officers on occasion failed to disclose to their superiors programs which were illegal or of questionable legality, the Committee finds that the most serious breaches of duty were those of senior officials, who were responsible for controlling intelligence activities and generally failed to assure compliance with the law. Many of the techniques used would be intolerable in a democratic society even if all of the targets had been involved in violent activity, but COINTELPRO went far beyond that - the Bureau conducted a sophisticated vigilante operation aimed squarely at preventing the exercise of First Amendment rights of speech and association, on the theory that preventing the growth of dangerous groups and the propagation of dangerous ideas would protect the national security and deter violence.”

According to attorney Brian Glick in his book War at Home, the FBI used four main methods during COINTELPRO:

(1) Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit and disrupt. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents;

(2) Psychological warfare: The FBI and police used myriad "dirty tricks" to undermine progressive movements. They planted false media stories and published bogus leaflets and other publications in the name of targeted groups. They forged correspondence, sent anonymous letters, and made anonymous telephone calls. They spread misinformation about meetings and events, set up pseudo movement groups run by government agents, and manipulated or strong armed parents, employers, landlords, school officials and others to cause trouble for activists. They used bad jacketing to create suspicion about targeted activists, sometimes with lethal consequences;

(3) Harassment via the legal system: The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals. Officers of the law gave perjured testimony and presented fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment. They discriminatorily enforced tax laws and other government regulations and used conspicuous surveillance, "investigative" interviews, and grand jury subpoenas in an effort to intimidate activists and silence their supporters;

(4) Illegal force: The FBI conspired with local police departments to threaten dissidents; to conduct illegal break ins in order to search dissident homes; and to commit vandalism, assaults, beatings and assassinations. The object was to frighten or eliminate dissidents and disrupt their movements.

The FBI specifically developed tactics intended to heighten tension and hostility between various factions in their targeted groups and individuals, and this resulted in numerous deaths, among which were San Diego Black Panther Party members John Huggins, Bunchy Carter and Sylvester Bell.

While COINTELPRO was officially terminated in April 1971, critics allege that continuing FBI actions indicate that post COINTELPRO reforms did not succeed in ending COINTELPRO tactics.

ENTER THE “COPS” FEDERAL AND STATE SANCTIONED GANG-STALKING PROGRAM

“Community Oriented Policing,” (“COPS”) is a strategy of policing that focuses on police “building ties and working closely with members of the communities,” and originated in 1994 when then Senator Joseph Biden wrote and then President Bill Clinton enacted the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act (“VCCLEA”) establishing the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (“COPS”) within the US Department of Justice.

Community policing is supposedly a policy that requires police to engage in a “proactive approach” to address public safety concerns, and is a cornerstone of the Clinton Administration, gaining its funding from the 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act.

Common implementations of community policing include: (1) relying on community based crime prevention by utilizing “civilian education,” neighborhood watch, and a variety of other techniques, as opposed to relying solely on police patrols; (2) restructuring the patrol from an emergency response based system to emphasizing proactive techniques such as foot patrol; (3) increased officer accountability to civilians they are “supposed to serve;” and (4) decentralizing police authority, allowing more discretion amongst lower ranking officers, and more initiative expected from them.

In other words, federal and state sanctioned and approved GANG-STALKING.

Gang Stalking has been described as fascism, using East Germany style “Stasi Tactics,” a systemic form of control, which seeks to control every aspect of a “Targeted Individual’s” life. Gang Stalking has many similarities to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community, where the target is followed around and placed under surveillance by groups of organized civilian spies/snitches 24/7, 365 days a year. Targeted Individuals are harassed in this way for months or years before they realize that they are being targeted by an organized program of gang-stalking harassment. This is very similar to what happened to many innocent individuals in the former East Germany or activists and dissidents in the former Soviet Union. Many innocent people in the former East Germany would be targeted for these harassment programs, and then their friends, family, and the community at large would be used to monitor, prosecute, and harass them. In the former USSR it was used by the state to target activists, political dissidents, or anyone that the Secret Police thought was an “enemy of the state,” or as “mentally unfit,” and many were institutionalized or murdered using this form of systematic control.

In Bill Clinton’s COPS Gang-Stalking Program, civilian spies are recruited from every segment of society, and everyone in the “targets” life is made a part of this ongoing, continuous, and systematic form of control and harassment, with such actions that are specifically designed to control the target and to “keep them in line,” like a Pavlovian Dog. These actions are also designed to mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially, socially, and psychologically destroy the target over years, to make them appear to be crazy, and leave them with no form of support, whatsoever.

For the targets of this harassment, COPS Gang Stalking is experienced as a covert psychological, emotional and physical attack that is capable of immobilizing and destroying a target over time. For the state, it is a way to keep their targets in line, control them, or ultimately destroy them.

This modern day systematic form of control is funded at the highest levels of government, just like it has in other societies where these similar types of harassment programs have been implemented.

Targets can be chosen for many reasons: (1) political views; (2) whistle blowing; (3) political dissidence; (4) asserting rights at work; (5) making the wrong enemy; (6) too outspoken; (7) investigating something that the state does not want investigated; (8) signing a petition; (9) writing a letter; (10) being “suspicious” by a civilian spy/snitch; or (11) being a religious/ethnic/racial minority.

The goal of the COPS state sanctioned organized gang-stalking program is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalized, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment are to destroy the targets reputation and credibility, and to make the target look “crazy” or unstable.

The process often involves sensitizing the target to every day stimuli’s as a form of control, which is used to control targets when they “get out of line.” Targets of this harassment become vulnerable and destitute, and often become homeless, jobless, have a breakdown, are driven to suicide, similar to targets of the banned COINTELPRO. The government eliminates perceived “enemies of the state” in this manner.

When a target moves or changes jobs, the harassment continues.

Every time the target moves, the same defamation, lies, libel, and slander will be spread, and the systematic harassment will continue. Online defamation, libel, and slander on the internet has made this continuation of COPS gang-stalking a great deal easier.

People from all segments of society can be recruited to be the “eyes and ears” of the state, such as laborers, drug dealers, drug users, street people, prostitutes, punks, church groups, youth groups, your best friend, your lawyer, local policeman, doctor, emergency services, a neighbor, family, social workers, politicians, judges, dentists, vet, supermarket cashier, postman, religious leader, care worker, landlord, anyone.

Most of these recruited civilian spies/snitches do not understand or even care that the end consequence of this harassment protocol is to eventually destroy the targeted person, and function as “useful idiots” of the state sanctioned COPS gang-stalking program.

It has been reported that people participate in this COPS gang stalking because it: (1) gives them a sense of power; (2) is a way to make friends; (3) is something social and fun; (4) breaks down race/gender/age/social barriers; (5) is forced or blackmailed upon them by the State or police to take part; (6) is told to them that they are part of “homeland or national security” to help keep an eye on “dangerous” or “emotionally disturbed” individuals where they are “heroic spies for the state;” (7) is used on local thugs or informants who are already being used for other activities where their energies are diverted into these COPS gangstalking community spy programs; (8) is either a choice of spying for the State or police, or else go to jail; (9) involves outright lies and slander about the target to get them to go along with ruining the targets life; (10) includes average citizens recruited by the state the same way citizens were recruited in the former East Germany and other countries.

Some techniques used against targets in this organized COPS Gang-stalking program include: (1) classic conditioning where a target is sensitized to everyday stimuli over a period of months and years to harass them in public to let them know they are constantly being harassed and monitored; (2) 24/7 Surveillance following the target everywhere they go, learning about the target and where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are, getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street, monitoring the targets phone, house, and computer activity; (3) isolating the target via defamation, libel, and slander campaigns, (eg, people in the target’s community are told that the target is a thief, into drugs, a prostitute, pedophile, crazy, in trouble for something, needs to be watched, false files will even be produced on the target, shown to neighbors, family, store keepers); (4) constant or intermittent noise and mimicking campaigns disrupting the targets life and sleep with loud power tools, construction, stereos, doors slamming, etc; (5) talking in public about private things in the target’s life; (6) mimicking actions of the target and basically letting the target know that they are in the target’s life; (7) daily interferences, not too overt to the untrained eye, but psychologically degrading and damaging to the target over time; (8) everyday life breaks and street theater such as flat tires, sleep deprivation, drugging food, putting dirt on targets property; (9) mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets such as getting called/text messages to be at a specific time and place to perform a specific action; (10) blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit a response from the target; (11) “baiting” tactics where a surveillance operation can selectively capture evidence of a targeted person responding to harassment, and then that evidence could then be used to justify the initiation of more formal scrutiny by a government agency.

The COPS Gang-Stalking Program, as all other state sanctioned/approved gang-stalking programs, have always been funded by the Government. They are the only ones with enough money, coordination, and power to keep such a system in place. These coordinated efforts then join hands with others for this systemic form of control and harassment.

Such operations have nothing to do with the target’s criminality - they are led and perpetrated by federal agents and intelligence/security contractors, often with the support of state and local law enforcement personnel. Unofficial operations of this type are often private investigators and vigilantes – including many former agents and police officers, sometimes on behalf of corporate clients and others with connections to the public and private elements of America’s security industry.

The goal of such operations is “disruption” of the life of an individual deemed to be an enemy (or potential enemy) of clients or members of the security state. Arguably, the most accurate term for this form of harassment would be “counterintelligence stalking.”

Agents of communist East Germany’s Stasi (state police) referred to this process as Zersetzung (German for “decomposition” or “corrosion” – a reference to the severe psychological, social, and financial effects upon the victim). Victims have described the process as “no touch torture” – a phrase which also captures the nature of the crime: cowardly, unethical (and often illegal), but difficult to prove legally, because it generates minimal forensic evidence.

Tactics include online and personal slander, libel, defamation, blacklisting, “mobbing” (intense, organized harassment in public), “black bag jobs” (residential break ins), abusive phone calls, computer hacking, framing, threats, blackmail, vandalism, “street theater” (staged physical and verbal interactions with the minions of the people who orchestrate the stalking), harassment by noises, and other forms of bullying.

Such stalking is sanctioned (and in some cases, orchestrated) by federal agencies; however such stalking is also sometimes used unofficially for personal and corporate vendettas by current and former corrupt employees of law enforcement and intelligence agencies, private investigators, and their clients.

Since counterintelligence stalking goes far beyond surveillance – into the realm of psychological terrorism, as it is essentially a form of extrajudicial punishment. As such, the harassment is illegal – even when done by the government. It clearly violates the US Constitution’s Fourth Amendment, which prohibits unwarranted searches, and the Sixth Amendment which guarantees the right to a trial. Such operations also violate similar fundamental rights defined by state constitutions. Stalking is also specifically prohibited by the criminal codes of every state in America.

As was stated above, organized stalking methods were used extensively by communist East Germany’s Stasi (state police) as a means of maintaining political control over its citizens. Although this is supposedly illegal in the US, the same covert tactics are quietly used by America’s local and federal law enforcement, and intelligence agencies, to suppress political and domestic dissent, silence whistle blowers, and get revenge against persons who have angered someone with connections to the public and private agencies involved.

Although Edward Snowden’s revelations about the National Security Agency (“NSA”) in 2013 and 2014 generated a great deal of public discussion about mass surveillance, US domestic counterintelligence activities such as the COPS Program receive relatively little attention.

The FBI’s COINTELPRO operation is still happening, involving even more advanced surveillance technology - and this program is none other than Joseph Biden and Bill Clinton’s COPS Program.

US Department of Justice crime statistics from a 2006 survey indicated that an estimated 445,220 COPS gangstalking victims reported three or more perpetrators (the only ones reported), and this number is growing exponentially on a daily basis.

In addition to being morally reprehensible, the COPS gang stalking program, just like the original version of the FBI’s COINTELPRO operations, is very, very illegal. It violates criminal laws in all fifty states against stalking, as well as grossly violates the US Constitution’s prohibitions against warrantless searches and extra judicial punishment.

While the vast majority of Americans are never personally targeted by the Joseph Biden/Bill Clinton COPS gangstalking program, they should still be concerned about the existence of such operations.

Even if such activities were constitutionally legitimate (which they are not), they still have an enormous potential for abuse as a personal or political weapon by enemies currently employed or friendly with these governmental institutions.

Ending this cowardly and illegal practice by law enforcement agencies, intelligence agencies, and their parasitic corporate and individual recruits will first require exposing what is happening, to the public.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (2nd September 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Hi Openmindedskeptic,

Thank you for post #49, that summary perfectly describes the gangstalking technique.

Regards Boris

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Hym (5th April 2017), Openmindedskeptic (2nd September 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

Just totally ignore anything and everything they do.
    Control your mind and emotions to not react.
    After a while without getting any reactions
    from you it will probably stop.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

BMJ (2nd September 2016), Hym (5th April 2017), The Freedom Train (16th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Unfortunately it is real and i myself have been subjected to it and other harrasement.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PLUR For This Post:

BMJ (17th March 2017), Hym (5th April 2017), Omni (6th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

once you know there just a bunch of weird people addicted to this strange masochistic behaviour, as long its just the gangstalking alone it just becomes annoying for the most part, but when its used in concert with other types of harrasement it can be overwhelming, especially if your being drugged.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PLUR For This Post:

BMJ (17th March 2017), Hym (5th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I know its hard to believe but im sorry Blue Mobius, you are wrong. If the Stasi did it in east berlin why couldnt other agencies do it now?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PLUR For This Post:

BMJ (6th April 2017), Hym (5th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3