+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A premonition — that "I would die today"

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ChristianSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: A premonition — that "I would die today"

Always enjoy hearing from you Mr. Ryan & I'm very glad you are ok and things worked out well on your trip. I for one think that you have much too much to do in this world for the universe to allow you to leave us so early. That said, your story makes me really ponder the whole alternate universe/alternate timelines/alternate lifetimes scenario. I at times have had different insights and some far out dreams that felt like anything but dreams. It was more like I closed my eyes to sleep in this lifetime and woke up in a different lifetime or timeline. A particular very recent dream comes to mind where it all ended catastrophically. Your story only makes me wonder if perhaps your premonition was possibly an insight to something that might have occurred in a different timeline. Either way Bill, you sir, are good people and I am glad to hear that the Bill Ryan of this timeline remains with us. My gut tells me that the future will be quite interesting and we need as many movers and shakers like yourself around. Cheers my friend.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ChristianSky For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Gardener (22nd July 2015), Jake (21st July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), RunningDeer (21st July 2015), Selene (21st July 2015), Selkie (23rd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2015), Yoda (22nd July 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:54.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), Selkie (21st July 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Glad to hear that your premonition was a false alarm. You still might want to check the inside of your eyelid (ala the 6th day) just to be sure you haven't been replaced by a clone.

As for this:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    To defend against adversarial super-high tech, one has to resort to spiritual defenses... not technical ones. We're hopelessly outclassed technically.
    Are you aware of any threads or better yet practical courses on the subject of protecting oneself spiritually?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Gardener (22nd July 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), Selkie (21st July 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2015), Yoda (22nd July 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Blue Mobius's Avatar
    Thanks

My God Bill those pics on top of the mountain is the essence of life captured on camera. Cheers my friend and keep trekking the globe!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blue Mobius For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), Selkie (21st July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2015), Yoda (22nd July 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by PRAY PEACE (here)
    Everything can be known through the noetic atmosphere that is shared by all knowers of our respective triune selves...nothing should be hidden, but doers will it to be so, and so it is, at least for a little while longer.
    You know, it there's anything to the idea of the noosphere, maybe that is it. Just a thought.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), Sierra (22nd July 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    Glad to hear that your premonition was a false alarm. You still might want to check the inside of your eyelid (ala the 6th day) just to be sure you haven't been replaced by a clone.

As for this:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    To defend against adversarial super-high tech, one has to resort to spiritual defenses... not technical ones. We're hopelessly outclassed technically.
    Are you aware of any threads or better yet practical courses on the subject of protecting oneself spiritually?
    There probably are many. I like information presented by Abraham-Hicks. Get into the Vortex. We are all co-creators, each an extension of Source, on Prime Creator's never ending journey of self-discovery (in my humble opinion). Choose the best feeling thoughts you can, thoughts of appreciation and love, as often as you can.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th July 2015 at 15:40.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

4evrneo (30th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Gardener (22nd July 2015), Hawkwind (22nd July 2015), iamthat (27th July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), Selkie (23rd July 2015), Sierra (22nd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2015), Yoda (22nd July 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I read the post twice just to confirm I had understood it correctly. My take on this Bill was that you were walking towards your death and could sense that, but the spirit world had warned you and thanks to that warning being consumed at the right time and place the spirit world had now successfully adjusted the path you were walking on, so that you were no longer in danger and so your inner guide calmed down, you were safe and the premonitions faded. Very good story, it is of course difficult to know exactly how it was, but it makes a lot of sense that this was actually what happened. Of course it could have been the other way around also, that due to the reading the death fate had gone into the subconscious and activated in the context of common danger. But usually it is that intuition that contains the most amount of truth, so I think that you really were in danger and that the spirit guides had setup a path for you so that the premature death would be avoided. I have been in several similar situations mostly on the streets during rush hours, in those situations it has been "too late to react", in other words the dangers have played out fully. In those moments I have come to realize that I had a protection, but coming to that realization has made me thankful about that and so I've instantly prayed a thanks prayer, I've seen several positive things coming from these situations and I've thought that it is important that I define the meaning of these events to be the most positive of the "belief" options available. In this way not only is the negative turned into positive, but a little extra positive. A similar story was when I got my 320 km/h motorcycle stolen, I came to the conclusion that I was riding towards a premature death and the bike was stolen for that to be avoided - the negative of getting the bike stolen was being allowed in the spirit world because it would have a positive spiritual meaning at that point in my life. This is the kind of stuff I would want to have more knowledge about, it makes sense to have this awareness/intelligence, both as a guidance to one self but also to others.

Having said all of this, I do believe that the spirit world "arranges towards the most positive potential". There is a "positive potential arrangement" present that I am temporarily aware of relative to spiritual thoughts. The potential is up against the various free wills that play out in these situations. I even believe that these arrangements are so intelligent that all people's inner emotions are read before the potentials are setup, so that whatever is arranged as potential outcomes, is most aligned to the unconditional love of source. The forgiveness/grace/unconditional love aspect involved also is that we get more chances unconditionally when we and others use the free will negatively to not realize the positive potentials.

According to the RA material, these "positive potential events" are called "catalysts". As I understand it they are there partly to mature the soul in a positive learning process, but also there as open doors towards the most optimal path through the soul journey(s). I see a small theoretical difference between a "most positive potential arrangement" and a "catalyst", in that a catalyst "is there to take care of the aftermath of the various free wills the way they have played out". An example of this would be that some great opportunity has been arranged with a whole range of wonderful things coming that way and the primary target of that arrangement has used his/her free will to act in that direction, but a person part of that most positive potential arrangement has used his/her free will negatively towards the self which in turn has made the whole setup fall apart. The catalyst of this is that the aftermath is a positive frequency shift for the person - there are at this point positive things coming "totally unconditionally", because the conditional scenario of letting free wills be the deciding factor for the outcome, did not provide the outcome as aligned to source. So whatever happens is always aligning towards unconditional love at the end.

Another thing I come to think of relative to this topic, is what Bashar is saying about trusting that whatever happens always is the best possible outcome in every situation, in other words that what plays out is in one way or another always an important step further on the spiritual journey. His theory is that one should not doubt the things that actually do play out... To me that makes some sense, because if you use the free will not to judge what has been arranged on your path, then what is the point of having the soul go repeatedly through that scenario towards a less than full potential realization, other than in order to ensure the potential is actually finally realized. So there is a win win situation in this...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 21st July 2015 at 23:05.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), fourty-two (22nd July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), Selene (21st July 2015), Selkie (23rd July 2015), Sierra (22nd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2015), Yoda (22nd July 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Also, you could take it from a more positive aspect; you are going through a transition. The old aspect is "dying" as you transition into a new frequency, position, or insight.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), craig mitchell (22nd July 2015), fourty-two (22nd July 2015), Ivanhoe (22nd July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), Selene (21st July 2015), Selkie (23rd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Too much focused attention on you Bill, with love, respect and a lot of heavy hitters here at this forum for them to be able to "take you out".

But just to be safe, please do take care!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aranuk (22nd July 2015), betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Gardener (22nd July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), Selkie (23rd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2015), Yoda (22nd July 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Hey there Bill,

I know what a capable mountaineer you are, and despite the fact that we're separated by more than a few years, I'd guess you're considerably more fit than I am. And yet, every time you report your climbing here on avalon, I sort of think: oh f#ck, here he goes again!...and then I kInd of keep a silent vigil for you

It's not that I don't have faith in you up there. It's just that so many things can go wrong...and...well... (fill in perfectly worded, inoffensive, harmless joke about getting on in years here)

8000 foot peaks and jagged rocks frighten me 1000x more than so called psychic attacks. With psychic attacks you live to see another day. Not so with 8000 foot tumbles...

I don't know how to say this without sounding 1)mawkish and 2) like I don't have full respect for your skills...but i'll say it anyway: please be careful up there my friend!

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aranuk (22nd July 2015), Becky (22nd July 2015), betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Calz (22nd July 2015), DNA (22nd July 2015), Ivanhoe (22nd July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), Selene (22nd July 2015), Selkie (22nd July 2015), Shannon (23rd November 2015), Sierra (22nd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015), Sunny-side-up (22nd July 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2015), Yoda (22nd July 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    A lot of people think that we are, from birth, on a path of life towards death. We are on a path of death towards life.
    Not to derail this thread or to negate Bill's experience, but this statement really rings true to me. We all have experienced devolution from source to the densest of matter, and now we are gaining energy and evolving towards wholeness as a differentiated conscious soul.

All the shenanigan's of those who would attempt to influence our path, or the trajectory, through the perception of death, through fear, through technology, through microwave entrainment, are barking up the wrong bush, no matter who they think is tied to it or how it smells, or how far away you are in linear time (pun intended)

Its a relatively new technological phenomenon, the remote entrainment of mind and the ability to remotely render the body's nervous system inoperable, and make it look like an accident. Jeff Rense's experience, as well as a plethora of similar events in the last year or so have this signature. Look at all the bankers who knew too much, I mean come on, who self inflicts 8 gun nails to the head and torso to commit suicide? Look at all the alleged "lone gunman" events with the same signature to them.

And, as Bill has pointed out, our greatest defense is in the spiritual realms, the ability to be fully enlivened energetically with our own essence and the ability to sense, not only with the five physical senses, but our chakras as well. Call it premonition or whatever, but deflection and return to the source of this energy and a strong boundary with strong senses, does defer such phenomenon. I don't think the technological version of this spiritual ability can circumvent the spiritual.

At least in my experience.

Through past life readings and spiritual counseling, I have realized many lifetimes where I spoke my truth and was either burned at the stake, had my arms cut off, thrown into a pit of snakes, or poked under my fingernails and in my eyes, burned with acid, and all manner of attempts to stimulate my body towards terror and fear, and of course, they worked many times, but eventually they didn't.

In this life, when those imprints come up, and I am reluctant to speak my truth, it is incumbent upon me to have learned how to husband my energy, amplify it, intention it, and return it to the matrix of all energy with my own signature, my own purity of heart.

What I have learned, is any energy which is cleansed through the universal energy of the heart cannot be corrupted. Yes, love is that strong as the saying goes, love conquers all.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 22nd July 2015 at 01:16.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

22. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

aranuk (22nd July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Calz (22nd July 2015), Dennis Leahy (22nd July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2015), Gardener (22nd July 2015), Hawkwind (22nd July 2015), heyokah (22nd July 2015), iamthat (27th July 2015), Iloveyou (22nd July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), Mike (22nd July 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), RUSirius (22nd July 2015), Selene (22nd July 2015), Selkie (23rd July 2015), Sierra (22nd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2015), Wind (22nd July 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Not your time yet Bill, you have much more to accomplish in this very special incarnation of yours. Keep safe and well on all your journeys. Gaia needs your company at the moment. She don't want to see you leave just yet. Thanks for sharing with us. Mara is a beaut. The pics are bliss. Much love to you Mr Ryan.

We are all 1 tribe

Vince
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 22nd July 2015 at 04:22.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (30th July 2015), aranuk (22nd July 2015), betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), Selkie (23rd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you for the pics bill,,you are well known,,so please be careful and god bless

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), Selkie (23rd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Bill if you die today can I have your hat please.

Take care...of your will

Ray

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Andrew (22nd July 2015), betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), fourty-two (22nd July 2015), gripreaper (25th July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), meeradas (22nd July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), RUSirius (22nd July 2015), Selkie (22nd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd July 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Hi Bill,

still with us ? :-)

Perhaps you should spare a little time to think ahead.

Presumably you would want the objectives of this website to
    continue after your passing. Is that feasible ? Who has the
    domain name ? Can you share it with someone a few decades
    younger than yourself.. perhaps two such people. Who 'owns' or pays
    for other aspects of the website: eg hosting, webmaster. Who's
    name is on the invoice(s) ? How will things be handled in your
    absence ? Might be a good time to nominate some trustees.
    You could probably sort out these things in a few hours.

What information would you like to be released upon your death ?
    Perhaps there are some juicy details, theories, interview footage
    that you would like to have released upon your death ?

be happy :-)

lucidity
    Last edited by lucidity; 22nd July 2015 at 18:39.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

A friend, an Avalon member who's not yet posted on this thread, wrote privately to me yesterday. Amen to this:
    We are realizing how naked we really are - and how immensely protected we really are at the same time. It's as if we're testing ourselves by bringing these situations to consciousness; we're testing our own spiritual prowess and our confidence in it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd July 2015 at 19:35.

32. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (30th July 2015), Baby Steps (22nd July 2015), Becky (22nd July 2015), betoobig (24th July 2015), Callista (23rd July 2015), Calz (22nd July 2015), craig mitchell (23rd July 2015), Czarek (24th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2015), Fellow Aspirant (31st July 2015), fourty-two (22nd July 2015), frodo13 (23rd July 2015), gripreaper (25th July 2015), Hawkwind (10th August 2015), iamthat (27th July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), Marianne (27th July 2015), MorningSong (25th July 2015), Neal (27th July 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), RUSirius (22nd July 2015), Selkie (22nd July 2015), Snoweagle (25th July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Today is now tomorrow ... and that is a good thing.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2015), fourty-two (22nd July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), RUSirius (22nd July 2015), Selkie (22nd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote A lot of people think that we are, from birth, on a path of life towards death. We are on a path of death towards life.
    Not to derail this thread or to negate Bill's experience, but this statement really rings true to me.
    we are creator beings. on what we meditate we become. choose what you will. free will zone.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), Selkie (22nd July 2015), Stephanie (22nd July 2015)

37. Link to Post #39
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

"Great men are rarely isolated mountain peaks,
    they are the summits of its ranges".

Thomas W. Higginson

Special blessings to you and Mara, always.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), kirolak (24th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (22nd July 2015), Selkie (22nd July 2015)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Sharkdaddy's Avatar
    Thanks

Beautiful mountain! So glad you enjoyed your expedition and returned safely.
    One thought: hmmmmm... I wonder who "B" might be???
    Live well.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sharkdaddy For This Post:

betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Selkie (23rd July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast