Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: A premonition — that "I would die today"

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Default Re: A premonition — that "I would die today"

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A friend, an Avalon member who's not yet posted on this thread, wrote privately to me yesterday. Amen to this:
    We are realizing how naked we really are - and how immensely protected we really are at the same time. It's as if we're testing ourselves by bringing these situations to consciousness; we're testing our own spiritual prowess and our confidence in it.
    Thank you, Bill, for posting my first impression after scanning your post, and relating more fully your adventure to us last night. While we made jokes with you about “Moses coming down from the mountain”, we respect your profound adventure, and we now have had more time to ponder it. So here are a few more thoughts from Will and me:

We agree with you that your impressions of an attack upon you are valid, and there are, we feel, other layers to be explored.

To us, your journey up the mountain also represented a willingness to respond to an inner calling; to have an experience that would elevate your consciousness, and this ties in with my first impression,

we are realising how naked we really are - and how immensely protected we really are at the same time - and its as if we are testing ourselves by bringing these situations to consciousness; we are testing our own spiritual prowess and our confidence in it.

Facing the spectre of death and realizing that it has no power or even relevance to your existence enables one to break through to a new level of understanding of one’s own true nature – that of a sovereign powerful spiritual entity having a 3D experience, and all that entails.

When we show a willingness to face our own mortality, and not be confined by it, we find a freedom beyond all measure. Your experience on the mount provided you with this opportunity. It was a moment of inner awareness and revelation, and you came down off the mountain a new man, not the one who had gone up originally, but rather the one who is open to the future and all the potential it may hold.

It is crucial at this very important time to face the assumptions and beliefs that have controlled our lives thus far. We can then break through, raise the bar, and step into a new reality that lies there in full potential. To do this, however, we must die, symbolically, to the old; and your experience, we feel, was a type of ego-death that allowed you to confront the fears of mortality, while trusting the inner guidance within, that will lead you safely on the journey you are on.

You gave yourself the opportunity for this experience by casting aside all the distractions of information and disinformation and immersing yourself in the energy of Mother Earth. By returning to primordial wisdom we can find our truths.

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us – it gives us all the opportunity of food for thought.

Much and
    Callista and Will

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

4evrneo (30th July 2015), araucaria (23rd July 2015), Becky (27th July 2015), betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), craig mitchell (23rd July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), gripreaper (25th July 2015), Hervé (24th July 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd July 2015), Kate (25th July 2015), LindyLou22 (6th August 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), Magnus (24th July 2015), Selkie (23rd July 2015), Snoweagle (25th July 2015), wisky (23rd July 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

HI Bill,

Very good read, I have had that feeling twice before, I'm a 32 year old man, and waking up one morning in November 2012, We were also going climbing, a Mountain called Snowdonia in North Wales, which lies at my doorstep, well 7 miles out as the foot of the mountain is in a village called Llanberis, and I live in a very very small village with a very very long name called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch on Anglesey. When I woke up that Morning I had this overwhelming feeling that I was going to die. I didn't know that I was going up Snowdon until a few hours later.

When we were walking up the mountain, I slipped, fell about 4 feet down and banged my head, I was lucky to survive.

The second time this feeling occurred was last year, summer 2014, In August, I woke up, again with an overwhelming feeling, that I was going to die, or something was going to happen to me. Later that day I was rushed to hospital as my Appendix had burst. I was told after the quick operation that I was minutes from death.

I know this is a different scenario than your case, but I just wanted to share with you, that I too have strange feelings before things 'happen'

Thanks for reading, wishing you all the best. Keep up the good work

Kindest and warmest Regards.

Kevin Bohana

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KevBoh For This Post:

betoobig (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), Jean-Marie (30th July 2015), Magnus (24th July 2015), Meggings (11th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

OMG Bill, you have been such an inspiration to so many for so long. . . am glad you are still here, although this is the Illusion, & I don't wish it on you. . .paradox??! (I think many of us have had the premonition of death; when I was about 3, I remember thinking, as I stretched out my arms to cover a wall area, that I would die if I did not remember this moment for the length of my life. . .)

Thank you for sharing this moment with us.

Wishing you strength & hope & love & light (the Highest, not the illusionary). . .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Your post put me in mind of being an athlete, in my younger days, Bill. Playing at relatively high levels, the athlete is able to enter what some call "the zone", that space of unthinking "doing", where everything you do is automatic. Like you, walking the trails, confidently navigating the dangerous areas without a thought to danger, taking each step with full confidence in your abilities. For an athlete, it is quite similar, after practicing for so long, they are able to perform at high levels doing amazing things automatically, without thought.

When doubts enter into the equation and the mind begins to actively address the immediate needs of the body, the zone dissipates and each step, each athletic move, becomes hesitant, subject to fault and mis-perception, which leads always to error. I suppose this can be considered to be magic, of sort, of the alchemical variety, of creating reality by controlling thought and allowing the Observer quality of perception to run things, once it has been trained in particular physical abilities.

That you were able to divert the "black magic" of suggestion, that could have been externally implanted, speaks to the training that you have engaged in over many decades and the state of your consciousness currently. For many, they would not have been able to supplant that feeling of dread and certainty and, moreover, would have thought the thought itself originated with them. Only by being familiar with what underlies the conscious thought process and the layer of external thoughts masking as our own are we able to negate the intention behind such psychic impositions.

And the beauty of the day, and your surrounds, certainly helped, I'm sure. Who can hold negative thoughts in such a stark and wondrous vista if the option of enjoyment and exertion of the physical is so present in the Now moment?? Thank you for sharing. Such stories are primers, as we are all subjected, on a day to day basis, to external stimuli of greater or lesser immediate danger.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

4evrneo (30th July 2015), Becky (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Calz (27th July 2015), Jean-Marie (30th July 2015), Krist (27th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015), Selene (27th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

My understanding of the phenomena (after at least 10,000 experiences of it), is that we do indeed, ALL of us, to some extent, see through the illusion of time, and are witness to the potentialities of the coming moments -- and our awareness then concentrates on the given potentialities.

The negative potentials being prominent as a form of readying one's self for the given 'sharp potentiality', or, 'highly refractive moment'....to be sure they don't take place.

It's a strong wave change spot, so we 'see' the ripples, both forward and backward in time. It happens on a 2d field, and is timeless, so it ripples in both directions.

The return..is to the truth about negative future predictions... is that they are the OPEN societal discourse of the coming moment in potentiality. So be glad they are mentioned and that they do not become true.

That one believes the negative prediction psychic is a fraud, is the result. Be glad it happens that way.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Calz (27th July 2015), iamthat (27th July 2015), Jean-Marie (30th July 2015), LittleTree (17th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member provolon's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill, A lot of people, myself included, care for you - and will use the powers we have to protect you =D

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to provolon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th July 2015), Selkie (8th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Well sure ... maybe in this life ... but what if Roy was perceiving you on a different plane ...?

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #48
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Good point about spiritual weapons, because as Putin has ably demonstrated, if the state or someone with sufficient power wants you done in, there is not much you can do about it on the physical level.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    We're hopelessly outclassed technically.
    yes and every time they shoot, we can locate them.... its a fu..... situation if they shoot you can locate them, if they didnt shoot ---- nothing happens

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gralsfighter For This Post:

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Premonitions are an interesting occurrence had them many times, it occurs to me that people can have a premonition concerning someone else's thought processes and hence a warning is given.

There are many ways to receive premonitions, and sometimes in very inconvenience places, it can pass by without a thought other times action is taken or your remember after the fact. It is a spiritual phenomena also a wake up to the individual to say your never alone.
    Last edited by bogeyman; 9th August 2015 at 18:51.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2015), Hym (22nd November 2015)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Good point about spiritual weapons, because as Putin has ably demonstrated, if the state or someone with sufficient power wants you done in, there is not much you can do about it on the physical level.
    Psychics have used these weapons, I do remember that in a later night or early hour BBC news programme they mentioned Saddam stated the US was "using psychics against him". Their abilities transcends time as we know it, and it is a spiritual phenomena reflected into the physical.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2015), Hym (22nd November 2015)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I just caught up with this startling story Bill. You are a vanguard, a trailblazer and out front so it would be logical to feel sometimes you are exposed to those with a fallen mentality. I have read and actually believed we set ourselves up for possible windows of exit during our life existence. Many of us could probably count. I know I could. Then, again, one asks who sets up such scenarios? The soul? or the personality attached to agenda? And does that change? I remember the aborigines just sit down on the barren dusty ground and let themselves go. And what about those beings that can live unlimited years on other planets? So if we can sense that as you did on that day, were you sensing it for yourself or one of your many selves? ( Ashayana teaches that we are a spark from Source but we have many other pieces of that same spark living on many domains. She mentioned over 700 selves. ) I tend to believe that family tree because why would Source just make one of us? Why not have many soul experiences for collection, some simultaneous and in parallel existences? It is worth a thought. Bless your work and your life.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2015), Hym (22nd November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3