Thread: How the controllers are mapping your brain

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default How the controllers are mapping your brain

Cosmic Awakening Show - Dr Simon Atkins - How The Controllers Are Mapping Your BrainJuly 20, 2015

In5D Radios Michelle Walling welcomes back forecaster and climate risk economist Dr. Simon Atkins on the Cosmic Awakening Show to discuss brain mapping and what the true intentions of the elite are. In Michelles article published on In5d called What We Can Do Now To Stop AI Technology and Brian Mapping, she introduces brain mapping and Artificial Intelligence. In this episode, we will discuss this article and much more:

1) DARPA goals and technology of brain mapping; uses of it already on US soil;

2) incidences where brain mapping technology has already been used

3) electromagnetic enslavement

4) easy ways how to block those that seek to control / shackle us

5) how the future will likely be

6) ending with what we have to begin to do

Dr. Atkins also shared new information about WAVE X.

Article: What We Can Do Now To Stop AI Technology and Brian Mapping

Read more about Dr. Atkins on http://www.Skyaia.com.

Check out the introductory Cosmic Awakening Show with Dr. Simon Atkins here.

Check out more information on the following alternative media sites:
    http://www.howtoexitthematrix.com
    http://www.in5d.com
    http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com
    http://www.cosmicstarseeds.com
    http://www.michellewalling.com

Source: http://in5d.com/cosm...ing-your-brain/
    Last edited by yelik; 22nd July 2015 at 09:15.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Apulu (22nd July 2015), Connor (22nd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (22nd July 2015), Deega (22nd July 2015), genevieve (22nd July 2015), Joy_P (22nd July 2015), Nasu (22nd July 2015), Pasang (23rd July 2015), TrumanCash (22nd July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,818 times in 1,352 posts

Default Re: How the controllers are mapping your brain

Twenty years ago when I was being frequently abducted by Grays and was personally introduced to the phenomenon of channeling, I came to the conclusion that the channeled messages were not coming directly from a live ET but an interactive ET computer program, which is now referred to as "artificial intelligence" or "AI". I am now even more convinced that this is the case.

Here is an interesting experiment that reveals that when people don't know they are speaking with an AI, they assume that it is a real person.

I am convinced that this is the phenomenon that people experience when they buy into channeled messages. They assume that the messages, information or "wisdom" is coming from a real being.

However, this does not preclude the real phenomenon of people communicating with discarnate beings, which is the subject of shamanism, etc, and more recently Scientology.

The question is--How does one differentiate between communication with a real discarnate being and communication with an AI?

From my discussions of this phenomenon with Scientologists I don't think that even Scientology addresses the possibility that an AI can be mistaken for a discarnate being. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has some experience with this phenomenon.

Another rather insidious aspect to this phenomenon is that a discarnate being can identify itself with the host (i.e., being operating the body) and likewise the host identifies his/her thoughts with the thoughts of the discarnate being. In other words the thoughts that enter one's mind are not always one's own thoughts. Would this phenomenon also apply to AI?

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 22nd July 2015 at 15:10.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Connor (22nd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (22nd July 2015), Gardener (22nd July 2015), mab777 (24th July 2015), Nasu (22nd July 2015), Pasang (23rd July 2015), RunningDeer (23rd July 2015), yelik (22nd July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

TrumanCash I agree with you. That is the question I put to GoodET / Corrie on TOT but he failed to respond.

I think Ominverse would be able to comment on this subject.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Nasu (22nd July 2015), TrumanCash (22nd July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    [...]
    The question is--How does one differentiate between communication with a real discarnate being and communication with an AI?

[...]
    One might want to check this thread: CIA Whistleblower Dr. Robert Duncan Coast to Coast Interview ~ Dec 5th.2006

... which leads to this one: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan

Take a peek at this one: A premonition — that "I would die today"

... and, finally read this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post566352

... where one can find things like this:

Quote ... Today it matters. Because today we have a situation in the planet, or on the planet, on Earth, between the major military powers and major financial powers and major psychological warfare powers. And they are starting to research and develop Telepathy. And they are using it. Their intention is to keep it a secret from you and to use it to control you and run their spy network operations on you and against you. The military secrets involved in this are kept just as they kept the secrets of the atom bomb.
    Quote What is my purpose in doing this? As I said before: I have an interest in making sure that people on this planet and the planet itself survive. And that is my only interest in it really. I'm just interested that there is a new type of civilization on this planet which can survive, feed all the people here, freely exchange ideas, freely go into communication with each other, freely exchange products and services, have a stable currency, things like that, that are - shall we say - the basics of a civilization.

What we are drifting into at this time is not a civilization. It is a fear-machine which is inducing people into slavery. And so that is why I'm doing this, I want people to be free, to actually understand the things that are being used against them, and to appreciate how they can monitor these things, how they can themselves use their own abilities to try to defend themselves against them. And in any other subject it would be the same thing. That's true. If someone else over there is arming themselves with a weapon to use against me or you, then - my goodness - I want to know about that weapon and I want to have a good defense for it. That's obvious, it's survival, that's all it is. OK. Good.
    Quote The other thing is you have... shall we say, there are spirits on the planet and there are certain radiations on the planet, like radio wave and other projections... by the way, the governments are also experimenting with the amplification of thought and projecting it on microwaves, so that they can hypnotize you at a distance, or put thoughts in your mind.

You must recognize these - shall we say - ghostly spirits, or spirits without bodies, or just awareness units around the planet, or these ghostly beams that are coming in with messages on them and telling you to: "Be calm! Be calm! Be calm!" - that's what they do in England, that's their buzz-word there: "Be calm! Be calm!". So if a person is receiving these things they might say: "Gee, I get these funny telepathic messages!" - you know, somebody is saying "Look at the beautiful sunset", or "No! It's wrong! You are doing wrong!". Just weird statements out of the blue, you see?
    Quote But what are you going to do with this knowledge? Well, one of the things is: First, you can stay in communication with your friends no matter what happens to your normal communication systems - the telephone, the telex and so on like that. You do not have to be dependent, you don't have to depend on the normal communication systems. Therefore in the event of war, disaster, economic problems or you can't pay your phone bill you can still communicate. So that's one advantage.

Second of all: It gives you a higher understanding of the other person and their nature and also extends your pattern of a network. You might become like a group of amateur radio operators and have a whole network of telepaths with identifying call signs and all that - like the truck drivers do it and so on. You know: "This is telepath 'Sweetmind'..." - you know - "and 'Honeythoughts' coming in...", you know? They have identification tags, you know. So you might have this whole CB-lingo coming on into the idea of Telepathy. "Here is the 'Mental Giant' coming on". Ja. I can see this happen. And once you have such a network... (laughter) hahaha... that was probably her "handle" back there... hahaha... 'Sweetmind' or 'Honeythoughts'... hahaha... Anyway, I did want to mention that this could become a possibility.

Also no one will be able to fool you with any electronically directed thoughts, amplified through machinery or electronic waves, they won't be able to fool you and give you false orders and directions and ideas through those. You will be probably entirely immune to anything such as that and also to hypnotism and other various ways which you could be controlled.

You will also be able to receive and monitor thoughts that may be dangerous to your country or to yourself or to your community such as I told you about - for example, these spies using this stuff.
    ... and one might find some useful tools as to how to answer these questions:
    Who or what is doing the perceiving?

What exactly is being perceived?

Where exactly is it perceived to be coming from?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (22nd July 2015), Gardener (22nd July 2015), Love (12th August 2015), mab777 (24th July 2015), RunningDeer (23rd July 2015), Selkie (22nd July 2015), TrumanCash (22nd July 2015), yelik (22nd July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread