+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Personal experience of the christed consciousness

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Old Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Personal experience of the christed consciousness

Hi Everyone,

I've just arrived, so thought I would share an experience from March / April 2012.

After being awake for a few months and meditating daily I decided that if I was to continue on this path that "I had to know" whether it was real or just a fallacy. I scheduled in as much time as possible for a holiday which was going to be a spiritual retreat. I chose the town of Bright in Victoria and booked a cabin on 8 private acres on the edge of town by the river. I ate well, watched inspiring videos, meditated 4-6 hours a day and spent the rest of the time in nature.

On the third or fourth day a woman visited me through the Astral. I don't know how she found me but she helped keep me calm and gave me instructions (something I didn't realise at the time). I meditated, eased the pressure on my heart, opened it up and the energy of my heart leaked through my spine into my brain, into my pineal gland. First was a tingling sensation across my brow line followed by the filling of my third eye with this energy. When the energy finished filling my third eye it spread across the outside edge of my brain until it reached a barrier just behind my ears. She said to me "just let go". This seemed very easy at the time, so I did it.

The energetic edge of my head shattered outward and a halo of energy expanded out around my head. It first expanded to about 12 inches then bounced in and out in range until it settled around my head at about 8 inches distant from the edge of my head. Initially I just sort of sat with it, not getting distracted, until eventually I opened my eyes. I was surprised to discover that it was dark outside which means I had been meditating for at least 3 hours. The energetic halo was stopping any external energy from interfering with my mind. A few minutes later I managed to push out what may well have been my first original thought ever. I played with my karmic tethers (agreements from this life which didn't pan out), letting go of as many as possible. I tried to do other things but as time went on, I gradually drifted out of this state of consciousness. When I woke in the morning, it was definitely gone.

It lasted for a few hours. Long enough that I couldn't discount it or dismiss it. I had said to myself "I had to know" .. so I found out that spirituality is real There were tailing effects on me for about 6 months afterward as I gradually drifted back to my normal self. I tried to find someone else who'd had the same experience but didn't find anyone. I also spent a long time trying to recreate it but I'm still not sufficiently healed to reach the state on my own. I continue to work on myself but live with wild mood shifts and great imbalance. I'm improving slowly but often lack patience with myself even though I realise how much I've changed in only a few years

Well, I wanted to share something .. sort of introduce myself. Nice to be here.

Kindly.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd July 2015), betoobig (23rd July 2015), Bluegreen (23rd July 2015), ceetee9 (23rd July 2015), DeDukshyn (25th July 2015), fourty-two (24th July 2015), Ikarusion (23rd July 2015), Joy_P (23rd July 2015), Loveisall21 (23rd July 2015), NancyV (23rd July 2015), Nature Spirit (23rd July 2015), OBwan (23rd July 2015), Orph (23rd July 2015), penn (24th July 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (24th July 2015), sijohn (23rd July 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2015), Swan (25th July 2015), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2017), WhiteFeather (23rd July 2015), WhiteLove (23rd July 2015), Wind (23rd July 2015), Zampano (23rd July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Default Re: Personal experience of the christed consciousness

A kindly hello to Mr. 410.
    Welcome to the forum. I trust you will continue increasing in balance, and that you have some form of spiritual protection in place. It is likely that those holding light are seen and can be attacked. At least, that has been my experience.

Each one's experience is personal to them, although certain elements would be more or less common with others. You mention this: "[I] live with wild mood shifts and great imbalance. I'm improving slowly but often lack patience with myself..." and I'd like to comment on it. In my experience I called this THE DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL - but it lasted for years and I sorely berated myself for the sine-wave-like rise and fall, into bliss then into agony and pain. I could not believe one could live in the light for years, and then coming back more and more to regular human life, this kind of cyclical agony arose.

However, it did, and I called myself "faulty" for it. I urge you not to "lack patience" with yourself as you write above you do. What is the healing you speak of that you need more of?

I note that you saw a nimbus of light around your head. It perhaps seems difficult for others to understand such seeing is possible, but when divine fire roared down into my head and out through my eyes, I could "see" it was pouring out of my head in eight spokes of intense blue fire. I even "saw" my eyes, when I inclined my head towards my daughter and spoke, emitted golden light.

In your sharing above you write about your heart, that "[you] opened it up and the energy of my heart leaked through my spine into my brain, into my pineal gland..."

I have experienced Christ Consciousness a few times, and have seen with the eyes of Christ. Each time the energy has come FROM MY HEART and has risen up to see out my eyes. Once I was in a grocery store late at night and a grandfather and grandchild were talking as they walked towards where I was. I saw them with Christ Vision, and they instantly stopped walking, stopped talking, and stared. For some unmeasured length of time we three stood looking at each other, until the grandfather bestirred himself, took the child's hand, and moved off very slowly, shaken by what he had experienced. I had felt that Christ energy come up from my heart.

This happened a few other times in other situations, and it simply took my breath away it was so stunning. So Christ energy can indeed manifest here in this 3D world, as you know. I write to say it likely will happen again, for I sense an increase in higher energies these past weeks and months.

Never give up reaching for the higher. And don't knock yourself out trying to achieve what once was. My personal view is that spiritual experience unfolds of its own accord. I've never thought it good to chase after it.

I realize, Mr. 410, that you were not asking for any advice, but as you offered your sharing, I offer a bit of mine. There are many others here on the forum who have their own experiences. Each experience is unique to each. But isn't it fun? And surprising too at times.
    Last edited by Meggings; 23rd July 2015 at 02:59.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    What is the healing you speak of that you need more of?
    Repressed emotions, my own, some gathered from other people and inherited genetic issues. Largely of the first two categories.

And thankyou for bringing up fun, it's something I forget about too often.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (23rd July 2015), Meggings (23rd July 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Hello Mr 410, what a remarkable experience. I had never done med longer than45 min. I will try longer periods. What i will like to share is how i seem to go back and forth, spiritualy talking. What i realized is that, as anything, we move in an spiral; so we are always moving forward but it doesn´t look like it. You may think you are now in a point you where before but it isn´t true. Please accept some loving energies going your way so you give yourself a break, to move on. We need to embrace our dark side and let it go.
    Wellcome to Avalon.
    LOVE
    Juan

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Meggings (23rd July 2015), Old Wolf (23rd July 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Hi again, Mr. 410.
    Over on the Enlightenment and related matters thread, Greybeard/Chris posted a video of a David Hawkins interview (in post 4098).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post981490

On it, Dr. Hawkins says once "the door opens" to the light, even though it doesn't last, it generally returns. Thought you might find this little talk helpful, in view of what you wrote above: "I gradually drifted back to my normal self. I tried to find someone else who'd had the same experience but didn't find anyone. I also spent a long time trying to recreate it..."

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks Meggings, I'll check it out.

I also agree with betoobig. Evolution is moving in a spiral and it doesn't seem that we're evolving but we are.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (25th July 2015), Meggings (25th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread