+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You-tube.com/The Economy Is Going To Implode - Full Version Ms Bernhardt

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,498 times in 1,041 posts

Default You-tube.com/The Economy Is Going To Implode - Full Version Ms Bernhardt

Please go to You-tube.com/The Economy Is Going To Implode (I do not know how to create the link) for the most dynamic, terrifying, explanation and vilification of the deliberate destruction of America's economy from the inside out dynamically done by Ms. Bernhardt. If you want to save your money, do it now. She simply shows the method by which all the currencies have been ruined and how the top people of the major Wall St. players are now working inside the U.S. Government and throwing the Money to the firms they formerly worked for. Don't miss this one.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2015), cursichella1 (24th July 2015), jjjones (24th July 2015), Nasu (24th July 2015), Rhah (25th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th July 2015), t2016 (25th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 128,856 times in 20,633 posts

Default Re: You-tube.com/The Economy Is Going To Implode - Full Version Ms Bernhardt

Here ya' go:

Published on Apr 29, 2013

By Ann Barnhardt - A partial explanation in layman's terms of the causes of the end of the world as you know it, and a few suggestions for those of you who will be tasked with the rebuilding.

(Previously posted by myself, last year: Pentagon Prepping For ‘Large Scale Economic Breakdown’ -- Post #55.)

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

amor (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (24th July 2015), Chip (24th July 2015), cursichella1 (24th July 2015), genevieve (24th July 2015), mountain_jim (25th July 2015), Nasu (24th July 2015), parcival (24th July 2015), Rhah (25th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015), TraineeHuman (25th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: You-tube.com/The Economy Is Going To Implode - Full Version Ms Bernhardt

Gee, I wish I'd bought some shares of Amazon and Netflix back when this video was made...I'd be rich!

The global markets will only implode when the PTB decide when that time has arrived. They can keep this circus going for a very long time...heck, for the past 2000 years it's pretty much been the same system...Egypt, Rome, the European Monarchies, USA Corporation. Not much will change, at least not until the "ankle biters" (archons) are gone off this earth spaceship.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to parcival For This Post:

sigma6 (25th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,498 times in 1,041 posts

Dear Paul: Thank you for bring forth the video which I do not know how to do. This young lady is a chip off my own block and she had done a fine job. I would vote for her for President if the position had not already been given to Hillary and Jeb as a standby. Either way, daddy H.W.B. stays in power to pull the strings. Drug runners and payoffers carry the day and real people don't stand a chance.
    Last edited by amor; 24th July 2015 at 18:12. Reason: typo

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 times in 572 posts

just about every free thinking individual I keep track of on the 'net says it is gonna blow big time.

it needs to.

it needs to happen without what we inherently believe to be the carnage aftershock.

i'm hoping the many descriptions by the friendly ed alliance types of an imminent new 'free from slavery' system here on earth does away with the money system we currently have in place.

harald "black goo' kautz is the latest superstar (my assessment of him fwiw) to describe the new "no money needed" human domain.

i'm hoping it's true.

wait and see.......

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems that the "Shemitah" is getting talked about more and more the closer it comes. Even economists are now paying the possibility some attention. September 13th is a Sunday? So the bottom is expected to fall out of the market on Monday, the 14th. It will be extra special since it is the Jubilee year. If you follow the 7 year cycles back from 2015 it is amazing what occurred. 2008 was a stock market crash and 7 years before and before that and so on. I normally pay little heed to predictions. but this is an exception. Something big is going to happen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

conk (27th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread