+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Big Bang Never Occurred – The Universe Has No Beginning

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Default The Big Bang Never Occurred – The Universe Has No Beginning

There are too many theories in science that somehow have come to be accepted as fact and as a basis for more theories.

I never did like the idea of the big bang theory. I have have only seen destruction come from explosion.

I like Viktor Schaubergers explanation that explosion is natures destructive force and implosion its creative force. He was a man of experimentation, as was Tesla.

Quote Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
    Nikola Tesla, Modern Mechanics and Inventions, July, 1934
    US (Serbian-born) electrical inventor (1857 - 1943)

Quantum Equation Suggests The Big Bang Never Occurred – The Universe Has No Beginning

Quote .....According to new research, there might not have been a big bang. Instead, the universe might have existed forever. The theory was derived from the mathematics of general relativity, and compliment Einstein’s theory of general relativity.

.....we do not yet have a solid explanation regarding what happened during the Big Bang, or if it even happened at all. This new theory is combining general relativity with quantum mechanics, and at the end of the day these are all just theories.

Not to mention the fact that theories regarding multiple dimensions, multiple universes and more have to be considered. When looking for the starting point of creation, our own universe might not even be the place to start. It might be hard given the fact that we cannot yet perceive other factors that have played a part in the make up of what we call reality. What is even harder is the fact that quantum physics is showing that the true nature and make up of the universe is not a physical material thing!

Quote “A fundamental conclusion of the new physics also acknowledges that the observer creates the reality. As observers, we are personally involved with the creation of our own reality. Physicists are being forced to admit that the universe is a “mental” construction. Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter.” (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

animovado (23rd August 2015), Bill Ryan (24th July 2015), bogeyman (25th July 2015), bram (25th July 2015), ceetee9 (24th July 2015), Citizen No2 (24th July 2015), DarMar (24th July 2015), Deega (24th July 2015), Earthlink (24th July 2015), Ewan (24th July 2015), greybeard (24th July 2015), jjjones (24th July 2015), ks4ever (25th July 2015), Matt P (24th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015), Shantsai (24th July 2015), sigma6 (25th July 2015), silvanelf (25th September 2019), silverfish (24th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th July 2015), ulli (28th July 2015), Wind (24th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

Default Re: The Big Bang Never Occurred – The Universe Has No Beginning

The big bang theory is nothing more than a social experiment.

This is what concentrated wealth can enable, and if you take the mathematical formula 2+2=5 seriously and for what it is worth, then, you have no choice but to throw all existing physical, chemical, thermal and electrical laws out the window. That is what that erroneous mathematical formula represents: complete fiction.

Atheists don't buy the argument that there is a creator god because there is no actual evidence, and for the most part, atheists are scientifically minded or have been educated in the sciences. So then, what if it is a "scientific" theory to begin with, with no reference to god or spirits or other unseen and unknown variables, but yet offers no evidence of any kind what so ever to its' validity? Would people still believe something that, like religion, gives no evidence, but is in the realm of what we call "scientific"?

There is no tangible evidence to support the claims that this is fact. There are no photographs, no eye witnesses, no evidence what so ever, save assertions made by those who first proposed this theory, and then all of those afterwards who added onto it, because they felt or were convinced of its' validity.

It was and remains entirely speculative, with, as I have said: no evidence.

Ask someone who believes in the big bang theory to describe to you that extra dimensional space that housed the entire contents of the entire universe. What was that space? Where was it? How was actual space able to expand inwardly so that "everything" in the universe we can observe was able to fit into a space that was by comparison to the know universe virtually nothing?

The very first thing you had to do when you were first exposed to this BBT was to believe that a miracle occurred, to believe that everything in the universe was "somehow" able to all exist in a tiny dot, and this miracle is central to the story and needs to be believed immediately otherwise the story ends.

After that, if you kept listening, the remainder of the joke is on you.
    Attached Images  

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

animovado (23rd August 2015), Baby Steps (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (24th July 2015), bogeyman (25th July 2015), bram (25th July 2015), Citizen No2 (24th July 2015), Gardener (27th July 2015), greybeard (24th July 2015), jjjones (24th July 2015), loveoflife (25th July 2015), Matt P (24th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015), sigma6 (25th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th July 2015), Ted (24th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Not sure about the big bang, but we can look back to a point when the universe was a cloud of super hot plasma- that is the 'cosmic background flux' that surrounds us in this hyper sphere. It is an image of a very young universe. If you had a thought ship that could fly there, you would notice as you flew out towards the flux at a faster than light speed, that you were flying not outwards, but inwards towards the centre and time would be going backwards.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (24th July 2015), take (28th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Einstein was a fraud. It stands to reason the Big Bang theory is nonsense.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Cardillac (24th July 2015), loveoflife (25th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@ jake gittes

if my read sources are correct Einstein was most definitely a plagiarist; his theory of relativity was 1st proposed by some English scientist 20/30 yrs before Einstein latched his own tentacles onto it and the big-bang theory was 1st proposed by some French-speaking Belgian Abbè who had at least some knowledge of physics but not complete; hence: religion disguised as science-

Larry

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

bram (25th July 2015), Lefty Dave (24th July 2015), loveoflife (25th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Nice post loveoflife

Love the cartoon Earthlink

I always tell people there was NO BIG BANG! how could there be? the matter and gasses weren't formed and so NO SOUND hehe

Quote Baby Steps
    Not sure about the big bang, but we can look back to a point when the universe was a cloud of super hot plasma- that is the 'cosmic background flux' that surrounds us in this hyper sphere. It is an image of a very young universe. If you had a thought ship that could fly there, you would notice as you flew out towards the flux at a faster than light speed, that you were flying not outwards, but inwards towards the center and time would be going backwards.
    Hmm? if you could reach that outer edged well! wouldn't that edge be the actual center/zone?
    and if you could go past it, would you then actually be outside of time and space/dimension!

All very interesting
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 24th July 2015 at 16:51.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th July 2015), loveoflife (25th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Earthlink wrote:

Quote you have no choice but to throw all existing physical, chemical, thermal and electrical laws out the window.
    Laws...... but only laws as we have interpreted them, and called them laws.

The Quantum field is fast showing that these so-called-laws are a mere figment of our imagination.

Regards.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Earthlink (24th July 2015), loveoflife (25th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes and no. Everything that goes on in this video relies on the existing properties displayed by various elements, and their ability to maintain those properties whether alone or in other groups or in other compounds. I doubt the natural world cares much about laws either, yet it does work, and is founded somewhere.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Selkie (24th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 times in 251 posts

The universe had to start at some point because time is manifest. Eternity has no time component. Time, being a construct of thought, has no reality outside of that thought. Neither does this universe, IMHO.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ted For This Post:

loveoflife (26th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I was thinking about the idea of God always having existed and existing into OUR future. Then I did a little thought experiment. What if GOD or his mind had a mindwipe of his past and all that existed for him was the PRESENT. Both he and his mind creations would have to exist in a static point (hopefully of bliss). However, the nature of mind is to learn. To learn there must be observation of relationships between things, causing the mind to dwell on one thing more than the other, the very act of which causes change to the static awareness of the whole. This variation in observation is movement in thought which starts the ball rolling as stasis changes to CHANGE, which is the creation of space-time in awareness. There is obviously more, but to think it up I need more sleep.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Selkie (24th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Ted (here)
    The universe had to start at some point because time is manifest. Eternity has no time component. Time, being a construct of thought, has no reality outside of that thought. Neither does this universe, IMHO.
    Sure it had to start, but that doesn't necessarily mean it had to start with an bang, big or otherwise.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Earthlink (24th July 2015), loveoflife (26th July 2015), Ted (24th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

The Bible tells us that everything that exists is composed of LIGHT, the parts of it that we and our instruments, by extension, are able to detect. There are parts we and our instruments cannot yet detect. This light is made of infinite wave motions, which perhaps began with one strand and, like a snake swallowing its tail, wove itself into compounding, increasingly smaller wave lengths, spiraling and overlapping to form what we perceive as matter, which would be something like the shimmering light background of a television screen. THUS, THE UNIVERSE PROPAGATES IN ORDERLY FASHION, RATHER THAN EXPLODES IN CHAOTIC FASHION. Have fun. Fill in the gaps.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    Sure it had to start, but that doesn't necessarily mean it had to start with an bang, big or otherwise.
    Bang, whimper, it doesn't really matter. My point was that is is not eternal. It has to have a start and end because time is not eternal.
    A bang is not such an erroneous thought though. As cyclical manifestation is one of the "laws" of this universe, why not the whole universe itself? And initial expansion followed by a contraction would seem quite natural to me.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted For This Post:

Selkie (24th July 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

...My point was that is is not eternal. It has to have a start and end...
    I go back and forth in my mind about this. Is the Universe eternal, or is it not? I am in the undecided camp. Not that it matters what I think about it, lol!

...And initial expansion followed by a contraction would seem quite natural to me.
    Yes. I said somewhere else, in some other thread, that everything that is alive pulses.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Earthlink (24th July 2015), loveoflife (26th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Right. I'm looking at the title of this thread now, and it does say two things. No big bang & No beginning.

Speaking of now, that was then when I wrote a response to this regarding the big bang. Now I'm going to just chime in that I too do not believe there ever was a beginning. All time is is a recording of now's. It's always now, and a time in the future or past are both places I can't go, it's always now.

It's hard to imagine what, if anything, occurred before the first now. I don't think there ever was such an event, and even if it were, the universe is so populated now with elements and life and structures that the event would have had to be trillions of trillions of years ago, before Energy even, but no, I don't believe there was any beginning either.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

loveoflife (25th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

There is another theory, "the steady state theory". If there is a god, my personal views aside, there is no reason or validity to any type of logic. The universe could just as easily have always been in its current state. There are many deduced facts that discredit a steady state: the background radiation, the red-shift phenomena, Planck length and others. But they all use or rely on Einstein's equations or derivations thereof.

All assume the only force that can reach across cosmological distances is the force of gravity. Now that we are starting to understand the idea of an electric universe acting over vast distances riding on massive plasma fields, all their theories are starting to unravel.

By definition, especially if one believes in god, refutes the idea of a beginning or an end to "the" universe - where universe is understood to mean the totality of reality (with no copping out by adding extra dimensions or theorizing a multiverse). If god exists then reality can have no beginning or end because god is defined as such. If there is no god then, in fact, reality can not make sense no matter how you stack the linear train of facts into a logical whole.

The field is infinite in every direction - a steady state.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Gardener (27th July 2015), loveoflife (25th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

If its always been here...in other words, if it had no beginning...man, talk about non-duality!
    Last edited by Selkie; 24th July 2015 at 23:33.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Earthlink (25th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (24th July 2015), loveoflife (26th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    ...My point was that is is not eternal. It has to have a start and end...
    I go back and forth in my mind about this. Is the Universe eternal, or is it not? I am in the undecided camp. Not that it matters what I think about it, lol!

...And initial expansion followed by a contraction would seem quite natural to me.
    Yes. I said somewhere else, in some other thread, that everything that is alive pulses.
    Why shouldn't it matter what you think? It does matter because you matter.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ted For This Post:

loveoflife (26th July 2015), Selkie (25th July 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I have a different take on the big bang , a tiny flea-sized piece of spiritual energy divided itself and bang , the Universe was born ...currently expanding but one day it will contract ... spiritual energy is THE ingredient that makes up everything ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2015), Selkie (25th July 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Listening to big bang theories are humorous, and blows my mind how the scientists are desperately trying to separate their consciousness in two, trying to rationalize this... at best it is nothing more than a "scientific" (in fact anti-scientific) concession to admitting in creationism... and of course the denial and repression, actually misguides them, because the Bible (book of supernatural information, both explicit and hidden, encoded) Eastern Philosophy and Quantum Physics (inevitability of necessity to go beyond the 3 dimensions of General Physics) allows for concepts like "eternity" or "infinity" as age old concepts, ancient wisdom.

the big bang always begs the question, what happened before it? and in fact is a logical fallacy. They use the same trick saying life came from other planets... (which says nothing really...) again the logical fallacy along the same lines (of self deceiving and rationalizing, creating the "impression" of an answer)

Since it actually avoids the real question. You haven't answered the question really... just displaced it onto another planet... or kicked the can farther down the road... And so we are back to square one... how did life get started on that "other" planet? (or what happened just before the big bang)... and so on...

They should be called "Scientific Rationalizationalists" (not to be confused with rationalists) scientists, like the rest of the human race are susceptible to denial, rationalization, egocentricity, inability to deal with uncertainty, and even avarice and duplicity... but a simple (or maybe not so simple?) application of logic and methodology could have exposed this

Last edited by sigma6; 25th July 2015 at 16:41.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Earthlink (25th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast