+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast

Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #301
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

I have seen Phil's stuff. That is a topic for a separate thread. I am not going to sift through lies and try to determine what is true and flase. That is absurd. He is either credible or not. IMO he is not.

He claimed he had no formal education in geology. Being self-taught in Geology is rather unlikely.
    Phil provided no documentation to backup his claimed work history with the government, UN. Also, since when did the UN have a geology dept BTW?
    If Phil were such an insider one would expect some government documentation (obtained in secret of course) to backup his claims of Dulce (or anything for that matter). There was none.
    Phil’s story of Dulce differs greatly from Tom E Castello (who of course we cannot even prove existed himself). They cannot both be correct.
    Phil supposedly made six figures per year but he seemed to die with very little to his name. This does not make sense.
    His “physical” evidence could have been common material. No one ever tested them. He never provided documentation as to their properties. A sensible person would have had them tested to verify his claims. Those objects could have been anything at all.
    His photo's provided nothing in relation of Dulce or ETs.
    His wounds could have been from any number of workplace-related accidents and not some alien energy weapon.
    What people? Who? Their testimony again can be dismissed since there is no documents or other items to back up their claims.
    His death was "odd" for sure. It could have been murder but it could have been drug related, a sexual escapade gone wrong, any number of things. An official assassination would never have been that sloppy.
    I have never seen any video evidence from Phil regarding Dulce. Google Earth did not exist then and shows nothing in regards to a base on the Mesa.
    Tunnel boring machines prove nothing in regards to Dulce/aliens.
    Other whistleblowers? Who? Again, all second hand tales with no documentation to backup anything. Anonymous claims are not verifyable.

People see what they want to see and when someone spins a story, which goes along with their world-view, they will often latch onto it. There is no evidence whatsoever to backup the claim that Dulce exists. None. Zero. Only second hand account and stories spun by lone individuals, retold by others.

Now, for everyone who believes in the existence of Dulce, let me ask this question: what are you doing about it? As described Dulce is an alien hell where thousands of people go to die. If such a place exists then it is a crime against humanity and should be destroyed. Doing nothing about it puts you in the same category as the traitors who run the base. Try to find an entrance and breach the security. Do something. Talking about it for 30 years has done nothing. Writing books does nothing. People are dying everyday are they not? If it is the case then we need action, not forum posts, books and Youtube videos. If such a base exists then there is no excuse for keeping evidence hidden. None. Personal and family safety is irrelevant when such large issues are supposedly at stake. If the base exists and people believe it then they need to organize and do something.

Show me the film. Show me the pictures. Show me the microfilm, the documents, the flash gun. Then we can discuss what is and what is not real.

I believe there are UFOs. However, I do not believe every tale I am told, not without evidence.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darebear For This Post:

Bob (22nd September 2013), Denise/Dizi (27th October 2022), ichingcarpenter (5th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #302
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by darebear (here)
    I have seen Phil's stuff. That is a topic for a separate thread. I am not going to sift through lies and try to determine what is true and flase. That is absurd. He is either credible or not. IMO he is not.

He claimed he had no formal education in geology. Being self-taught in Geology is rather unlikely.
    Phil provided no documentation to backup his claimed work history with the government, UN. Also, since when did the UN have a geology dept BTW?
    If Phil were such an insider one would expect some government documentation (obtained in secret of course) to backup his claims of Dulce (or anything for that matter). There was none.
    Phil’s story of Dulce differs greatly from Tom E Castello (who of course we cannot even prove existed himself). They cannot both be correct.
    Phil supposedly made six figures per year but he seemed to die with very little to his name. This does not make sense.
    His “physical” evidence could have been common material. No one ever tested them. He never provided documentation as to their properties. A sensible person would have had them tested to verify his claims. Those objects could have been anything at all.
    His photo's provided nothing in relation of Dulce or ETs.
    His wounds could have been from any number of workplace-related accidents and not some alien energy weapon.
    What people? Who? Their testimony again can be dismissed since there is no documents or other items to back up their claims.
    His death was "odd" for sure. It could have been murder but it could have been drug related, a sexual escapade gone wrong, any number of things. An official assassination would never have been that sloppy.
    I have never seen any video evidence from Phil regarding Dulce. Google Earth did not exist then and shows nothing in regards to a base on the Mesa.
    Tunnel boring machines prove nothing in regards to Dulce/aliens.
    Other whistleblowers? Who? Again, all second hand tales with no documentation to backup anything. Anonymous claims are not verifyable.

People see what they want to see and when someone spins a story, which goes along with their world-view, they will often latch onto it. There is no evidence whatsoever to backup the claim that Dulce exists. None. Zero. Only second hand account and stories spun by lone individuals, retold by others.

Now, for everyone who believes in the existence of Dulce, let me ask this question: what are you doing about it? As described Dulce is an alien hell where thousands of people go to die. If such a place exists then it is a crime against humanity and should be destroyed. Doing nothing about it puts you in the same category as the traitors who run the base. Try to find an entrance and breach the security. Do something. Talking about it for 30 years has done nothing. Writing books does nothing. People are dying everyday are they not? If it is the case then we need action, not forum posts, books and Youtube videos. If such a base exists then there is no excuse for keeping evidence hidden. None. Personal and family safety is irrelevant when such large issues are supposedly at stake. If the base exists and people believe it then they need to organize and do something.

Show me the film. Show me the pictures. Show me the microfilm, the documents, the flash gun. Then we can discuss what is and what is not real.

I believe there are UFOs. However, I do not believe every tale I am told, not without evidence.
    Dude,,, woulda/coulda/shoulda,,, Way to dodge the question,,,, Where is your proof that Phil Shchneider is lying???

You brought it up!! C'mon,, PROOF. Not circumstance and conjecture... we could do that all day long. PROVE to me he is lying. C'mon, Prove it!!!

Phil was touring with rare metal from unknown origins, giving lectures and offering PROOF... HE WAS MURDURED,,, and the metals never recovered!!!

You can demand proof all you want, and that is valid. But to go so far as to call a dead man a LIAR, because he cannot offer proof is a bit obtuse.

The word is DISCERNMENT...

Quote Discernment is the activity of determining the value and quality of a certain subject or event, particularly the activity of going past the mere perception of something and making detailed judgments about that thing.
    BTW you said: "Writing books, does nothing."

What an amazingly flawed perspective. Are you friggin serious??? I shall close this thread on my computer, never to reture,,, I thought folks here were smarter than that.

Good luck finding your proof from any place outside of yourself!!!

Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 27th October 2012 at 16:44.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

conk (29th October 2012), Denise/Dizi (27th October 2022), mojo (27th October 2012), silvanelf (10th June 2019), sunflower (2nd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #303
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Oopss just wanted to mention there's research like that of Dr. Sauder.
    Last edited by mojo; 27th October 2012 at 17:40.

6. Link to Post #304
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lets take step back for a second. The whole Dulce story originated with Paul Bennewitz. The more fantastic story of Dulce only came out “after” Paul contacted the US Airforce, who then began a very effective disinformation campaign against Paul, via Michael Moore and Sergeant Richard Doty, amongst others. I will not bother to relate this since it is a matter of public record and those interested can lookup that information for themselves. Their reasons are not known but Paul was probably on to something and they needed to steer him in another direction. Suffice to say they did a good job destroying Paul and also Linda Howe. Effective disinformation scatters truth amongst lies. The government did a good job in that regard. Once the tale was told Paul then related that to others and the disinfo spread. The government then can sit back, their work done as we propagate their own lies amongst ourselves. John Lear and Milton William Cooper repeat these tales like trained parrots, with nothing more than second hand accounts and “unnamed sources” to backup their stories. The “Dulce Papers” are not evidence so please don’t not go there. None of the Dulce info can be taken as 100% fact.

As to Phil Schnider, his testimony and “evidence” are not credible IMO. His testimony was a re-telling/variation of the disinfo provided to Paul. His “physical evidence” could have been anything. Scrap metal, who knows. That being said, his death probably was a murder. However, this does not prove that his story was the truth. If “I” was the government covering up UFOs I would certainly murder a few disinfo agents to make their claims seem more “credible” to those who believe their tales. Look at what people say, “Paul must have been telling the truth because he was murdered”. Was Phil a dupe or a government disinfo agent? We will never know for sure.

Bottom line: all of the verbal information regarding Dulce is suspect. No physical evidence exists. Certainly there are strange things going on there, and I think there is a good probability there is a base there. However, the idea that Humans and aliens are working together in a ghoulish underground genetic lab is pointless to discuss without physical evidence. Show me the photos, film footage and a working flash gun. Personally, I don’t believe any of that exists. In any event, I don’t believe anyone has the full story. Anything “leaked” by the government should be treated with skepticism. Too many people have fallen “hook-line-and sinker” for tall tales told by individuals with dubious credibility. There is always an agenda in regards to information leaks, and those agendas are almost always self-serving in some manner and are rarely for the “public good”.

IMO it is currently impossible to determine what is fact vs. what is fiction in regards to Dulce or the whole alien enigma for that matter. Do aliens exist? Yes. Does the government know? Yes. Do the government and aliens work together to harvest unsuspecting Americans in an underground lab? Probably not. Someone indeed knows the truth, but that information will never be revealed IMO. There is too much money and power at stake for that sort of information to be released to the vast herd of sheep that comprises humanity. Our lot in life is to sit, debate amongst ourselves (and argue which is silly) and guess as to what is going on, not to take an active role in this phenomenon. We are simply not that important to those in charge. Sad but true.

I will leave with this thought: If I was in charge, and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt for example that God/Jesus is a lie, that aliens created humanity and that we are merely food in their eyes I would probably not release that information either. Society would collapse. My own wife will not even discuss these things with me and she is very open-minded. Imagine the effect on the more conservative and religious people, not to mention the deranged, paranoid and just plain stupid. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darebear For This Post:

Atlas (23rd April 2014), Bob (22nd September 2013), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Sirius White (6th January 2013), Spellbound (31st October 2012), ThePythonicCow (31st October 2012)

8. Link to Post #305
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Oh but they do Dare. It's not "the government." The government is for the most part, blissfully unaware. Factions? Yes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020)

10. Link to Post #306
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by darebear (here)
    Lets take step back for a second. The whole Dulce story originated with Paul Bennewitz. The more fantastic story of Dulce only came out “after” Paul contacted the US Airforce, who then began a very effective disinformation campaign against Paul, via Michael Moore and Sergeant Richard Doty, amongst others. I will not bother to relate this since it is a matter of public record and those interested can lookup that information for themselves. Their reasons are not known but Paul was probably on to something and they needed to steer him in another direction. Suffice to say they did a good job destroying Paul and also Linda Howe. Effective disinformation scatters truth amongst lies. The government did a good job in that regard. Once the tale was told Paul then related that to others and the disinfo spread. The government then can sit back, their work done as we propagate their own lies amongst ourselves. John Lear and Milton William Cooper repeat these tales like trained parrots, with nothing more than second hand accounts and “unnamed sources” to backup their stories. The “Dulce Papers” are not evidence so please don’t not go there. None of the Dulce info can be taken as 100% fact.

As to Phil Schnider, his testimony and “evidence” are not credible IMO. His testimony was a re-telling/variation of the disinfo provided to Paul. His “physical evidence” could have been anything. Scrap metal, who knows. That being said, his death probably was a murder. However, this does not prove that his story was the truth. If “I” was the government covering up UFOs I would certainly murder a few disinfo agents to make their claims seem more “credible” to those who believe their tales. Look at what people say, “Paul must have been telling the truth because he was murdered”. Was Phil a dupe or a government disinfo agent? We will never know for sure.

Bottom line: all of the verbal information regarding Dulce is suspect. No physical evidence exists. Certainly there are strange things going on there, and I think there is a good probability there is a base there. However, the idea that Humans and aliens are working together in a ghoulish underground genetic lab is pointless to discuss without physical evidence. Show me the photos, film footage and a working flash gun. Personally, I don’t believe any of that exists. In any event, I don’t believe anyone has the full story. Anything “leaked” by the government should be treated with skepticism. Too many people have fallen “hook-line-and sinker” for tall tales told by individuals with dubious credibility. There is always an agenda in regards to information leaks, and those agendas are almost always self-serving in some manner and are rarely for the “public good”.

IMO it is currently impossible to determine what is fact vs. what is fiction in regards to Dulce or the whole alien enigma for that matter. Do aliens exist? Yes. Does the government know? Yes. Do the government and aliens work together to harvest unsuspecting Americans in an underground lab? Probably not. Someone indeed knows the truth, but that information will never be revealed IMO. There is too much money and power at stake for that sort of information to be released to the vast herd of sheep that comprises humanity. Our lot in life is to sit, debate amongst ourselves (and argue which is silly) and guess as to what is going on, not to take an active role in this phenomenon. We are simply not that important to those in charge. Sad but true.

I will leave with this thought: If I was in charge, and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt for example that God/Jesus is a lie, that aliens created humanity and that we are merely food in their eyes I would probably not release that information either. Society would collapse. My own wife will not even discuss these things with me and she is very open-minded. Imagine the effect on the more conservative and religious people, not to mention the deranged, paranoid and just plain stupid. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

But what happens when you meet me? Is my testimony that easy to sweep aside and discarded as "suspicious"? Why would I waste all these years (since 1979) for a pure fictional "plot" to deceive? Why would any body do such a thing? I have spent thousands of dollars to let people know about the underground facility - and have refused scores of interviews, never accepted one penny of $$$ for anything regarding Dulce Base. If I am just another hoaxer, why didn't I cash in years ago when a movie company wanted me to be in their movie? I said a flat "NO, I am not interested." My friends got angry with me because I refused to be in the movie - and with it - the movie plans were cancelled. I am sorry - but I am not into getting $$$ like that.
    I am real my friend - I am Tom Castello's best friend. I will not lie to you, and I will not lie for you. I am sorry you do not believe Dulce Base is real because you can't prove it. But that is OK, because I do not believe "darebear" is a real person either. If you were a real person of worth, with a real viable opinion, I would value your opinions. But you - like so many others, hide under fake names so you can be a snipe and an attacker under stealth.
    I am real friends. Some call me "Mystery" but my friends know me as Cherry Hinkle, and they I spend most my time on Facebook.
    Cherry...........

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Atlas (23rd April 2014), Craig (24th April 2016), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), DNA (17th April 2022), Harley (2nd October 2013), Ivanhoe (2nd October 2013), mountain_jim (2nd October 2013), Nasu (18th March 2021), Neal (2nd October 2013), RMorgan (2nd October 2013), silvanelf (10th June 2019), sunflower (2nd October 2013), Tintin (5th November 2018), Wansen (17th November 2022)

12. Link to Post #307
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Kinda interesting that darebear made that post almost a year ago (31 OCT 2012) and is STILL listed as a Provisional Member.
    It's not actually interesting. It's actually quite suspicious!

Just ignore it Cherry.
    Harley

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), DNA (15th April 2017), justntime2learn (16th June 2017), Neal (2nd October 2013)

14. Link to Post #308
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Oh by the way Cherry,

Darebear has only made nine post total, and they were all in this thread.

Need I say more? LOL!

Harley

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), DNA (15th April 2017), Nasu (15th April 2017), Neal (2nd October 2013)

16. Link to Post #309
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    As I have stated publicly, openly since the 90's The claims made by Castello cannot be valid for the simple reason that anyone trying to remove ANY item, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, it would be picked up by base security immediately. Believe me, the security is SO tight in these facilities, cameras and sensors everywhere, you could not break wind without being captured on at least two monitoring devices. Therefore Castello would NOT have being able to photograph or film within the base let alone remove cameras and files as he alleges.
    How do you know other security personnel weren't complicit in the act? This isn't a black and white world. There could very well be people on the inside, willing to help behind the scenes, but unwilling to expose themselves to the public.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020)

18. Link to Post #310
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    As I have stated publicly, openly since the 90's The claims made by Castello cannot be valid for the simple reason that anyone trying to remove ANY item, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, it would be picked up by base security immediately. Believe me, the security is SO tight in these facilities, cameras and sensors everywhere, you could not break wind without being captured on at least two monitoring devices. Therefore Castello would NOT have being able to photograph or film within the base let alone remove cameras and files as he alleges.
    How do you know other security personnel weren't complicit in the act? This isn't a black and white world. There could very well be people on the inside, willing to help behind the scenes, but unwilling to expose themselves to the public.
    Yes. There are multiple good reasons to believe that Tom Castello did exactly what Cherry Hinkle (who knew him well) says he did.

This entire thread is a most valuable library of good information about this... it takes a while to read it all, but the entire story is fascinating and very probably extremely important.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th April 2017 at 04:35.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (15th April 2017), BMJ (20th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th April 2017), DNA (15th April 2017), justntime2learn (16th June 2017), muxfolder (15th May 2017), Nasu (15th April 2017), pabranno (4th November 2022), Reinhard (15th April 2017), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Tintin (5th November 2018)

20. Link to Post #311
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

I read this thread based on Bill Ryan's #230 post in his Q&A thread. (thanks Bill)

So many questions, but the lingering question is: Was there ever a book or more info from Cherry? or did I flat out miss it?

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RedX For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), DNA (5th November 2018), mountain_jim (5th November 2018), pabranno (4th November 2022), Tintin (5th November 2018)

22. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedX (here)
    I read this thread based on Bill Ryan's #230 post in his Q&A thread. (thanks Bill)

So many questions, but the lingering question is: Was there ever a book or more info from Cherry? or did I flat out miss it?
    I don't think so. Cherry (as member Mystery) hasn't been active here for some time. But as best I know, she's still on Facebook, under her real name 'Cherry Hinkle'.

Yes, a lot of enigmatic loose ends. Tom Castello has never re-surfaced, and I think must be presumed dead. If he IS alive, and Cherry knows anything about it, she'd surely be unlikely to say anything publicly at all.

There's a huge amount of information on this thread, so thanks for bumping it. I do think it's credible, as a whole, even though some of it is extreme by any standards.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), DNA (5th November 2018), mountain_jim (6th November 2018), pabranno (4th November 2022), RedX (7th November 2018), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Tintin (5th November 2018), Yoda (5th November 2018)

24. Link to Post #313
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by RedX (here)

I don't think so. Cherry (as member Mystery) hasn't been active here for some time. But as best I know, she's still on Facebook, under her real name 'Cherry Hinkle'.

Yes, a lot of enigmatic loose ends. Tom Castello has never re-surfaced, and I think must be presumed dead. If he IS alive, and Cherry knows anything about it, she'd surely be unlikely to say anything publicly at all.

There's a huge amount of information on this thread, so thanks for bumping it. I do think it's credible, as a whole, even though some of it is extreme by any standards.
    I've got to back to the well and read this thread in it's entirety.

I've never wanted to believe that the Dulce Base story associated with Tom Costello was real. But Having re-read the Dulce Base story recently, it seems plausible. Just out of curiosity, what was Cherry Hinkle's relationship to Tom Costello?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), pabranno (4th November 2022)

26. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    what was Cherry Hinkle's relationship to Tom Costello?
    I believe, simply a friend.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), DNA (5th November 2018), pabranno (4th November 2022), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Victoria (24th February 2020), Yoda (5th November 2018)

28. Link to Post #315
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    This is a cut and paste

"This a questions and answers exchanged between Adrian Dorsey and Cherry. I asked permission to share the exchange and Adrian kindly granted that permission.
    The questions are regarding the Reptons and Dracon is Dulce Base.... and more.

MANY THANKS ADRIAN DORSEY FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHS!!

To make it easier to follow the questions and answers, scroll down the page and Adrian's questions and below them, my replies between the rows like this:
    my answers
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Adrian Dorsey September 11 at 4:22pm
    Cherry,I have enjoyed reading the Dulce notes that you have posted very much. Invaluable information. I thank you for your diligence on the subject of Thomas Castello's work.

Thank you for your kind words. and thank you for your questions.

I have a question if I may... The Dracons/Reptons that are present at Dulce such as Kaarsh...Now I know you mentioned that they tolerated the presence of men as the lower caste working race which aligns with our previous conversation about the Anunnaki creating men to serve them.

Yes, that is unchanged over the thousands of years.

The Reptons that are there now are they there as rulers with the full dominion over this planet as they ruled in the old days?

To the best of my knowledge the Dracon/Reptons are leaders, but they too, answer to a higher power. The only similar reference might be then Tom mentioned "the King of This World" a ruler that resides in a deep cavern near on in Tibet, but frequently visits other caverns, including Dulce and Telos City. (Mt. Shasta area)I never heard a specific name for this King of This World. He or she must have a name, but Tom didn't know his name either.The Dracon are world leaders, but like all leaders, some are more powerful than others, Karsh, with his power in vast Dulce Base and in the equally large Perica Base in Arizona is very powerful.

We may be the lower caste... the genetic bastard offspring... but do they rule with complete autonomy our little blue green planet or have men hampered that autonomy with devious aggressive tendancies that we are so known to display.

The human race like to think they are in self control and make their own decisions and carve their own destiny. But the truth the truth is frequently painful. The human race have been guided since the Garden of Eden, and was guided in the other previous encounters too. I don't know how you feel about biblical literature, but you might remember that in the first one or two pages of Genesis, God made the remark "Replenish the Earth and be fruitful."Replenish the Earth - RE- plenty - ish the Earth or fill the Earth AGAIN. Not fill the Earth for the first time - fill it again. RE-plenish.The human race was taught by their masters, the reptilians in the Garden of Eden. When the human race was kicked out the Garden, the Dracon felt pity and taught them the ways of the gods, gardening, planting, the stars and war. The human race are unchanged from the first murder - Cain.

I suspect that the children they have created are not always behaving as parents would be niave enough to expect.

True.

Does Thomas mention any tension between men and Repton?

Yes. But also there were friendly reptons that disagreed with the Dracon leaders and joined the rebellion. One of the biggest problem is the natural curiosity of the human race. When there are faced with barriers their reactions is to a way to get past them. Both the Dracon and the reptons didn't like humans sneaking past the 'off limits' and wanting to see what they are "missing." That created a lot of tension.

Are we subjects of the repton or are they subjugated by us at gun point?

If required, but the human race can and will work willingly with other beings. No gun play required. It it came to "them or us" the human race would would fight, but so far, the $$$ is more powerful than the guns.

Is there an uneasy alliance forged between our elite powers that be and Repton behind the scenes which leaves the public middle sector vulnerable to be abused by both sides which is obviously happening anyway?

I can only guess or offer my opinion on that aspect. But it is logical to assume there is an uneasy alliance judging at the broken treaties and ignored abused public trust. The human race have rarely stood fairly and created a fair honest treaty. (look at the Native Americans history?) Too many times the general public are left out of the picture, and the powers that be make up the rules to please themselves - or to please the Dracon masters. Please remember that this is strictly my opinion, not anything that Tom Castello mentioned.

Forgive me for so many left field questions... but I do thank you for your patience.

Adrian"

This is the radiohead video for JUST.

It's a good song, but the video features a man who falls down on the sidewalk and refuses to admit to anyone why he is so paralyzed.

After coaxing from a gathering crowd he finally relents to explaining what has caused him to want to lay down on the sidewalk and no longer move on.

After he finally tells the gathered crowd what his burdon of knowledge is, we see the sidewalk covered in folks who have just layed down, no longer wanting to move on just as the initial man has done now that they know his truth.

The viewer is left to ponder what this truth is, as it is never revealed.

While reading some posts related to this thread such as the one I've quoted above, I could see the information shared here causing people to no longer be able to continue if indeed something like this was true.

The Dulce story blends in very well with Stewart Swerdlow's tale of The Montaulk Project.

By well I mean it agrees for none of it could be called positive or good.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), mountain_jim (6th November 2018), Victoria (24th February 2020)

30. Link to Post #316
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Mystery (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Mystery (here)
    Two mutual friends, as well of my husband Bill and I attempted to retrieve the box, but since I suffer from a bad back (a broken back from a car wreck) I was unable to reach the top and show the exact location.
    Just a weird idea -- perhaps a couple of strong people with a live video camera could climb the mountain, while you guided from below?
    It is not as bad an idea, but still you must remeber that we are talking about roughly 30 years of shrubs and trees have changed the scene drastically since the last time I walked there. It wouldn't find it in the first five minutes either. Nature as great at hiding things. It is not that I am not willing, but you try to visit a place you haven't seen in nearly thirty years only allow cameras for your eyes, and you can be sure the problem would be obvious. It would be very difficult, at least.
    Perhaps since Bill is familiar with the location in general, we could create a team that gathers for fun, and head out to go looking for this box? It almost seems thus far however, that aside from the flash gun, the rest has, to some small degree, already appeared online in the way of duplicate drawings of what was supposedly inside the box already?

Cherry has posted recently on facebook that she is closing her account there. This will more than likely be the last time people such as ourselves can ask her any meaningful questions... So if you have any, better go post them asap...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 24th February 2020 at 18:03.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2022), DNA (4th November 2022), Inversion (5th July 2022), justntime2learn (24th February 2020), Mark (24th February 2020), mountain_jim (25th February 2020), Nasu (18th March 2021), Strat (6th July 2022), Victoria (24th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #317
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,809 times in 1,688 posts

The Dulce Wars:
    Underground Alien Bases & The Battle For Planet Earth
    by Branton

P15. There’s a CIA group called Aquarius and a group called COM-12. Wackenhut has a close connection to black budget projects.

P17. Pine Gap is controlled by the Club of Rome which is a cover for the Illuminati.

P18. Dulce is located on an Apache reservation.

P19. Boomerang craft are rumored to have a connection to a black budget space program called Alternative-3.

P21. The Dulce area is a Ute Indian reservation.

P26. Detley Bronk was an original MJ-12 member and the 6th president of Johns Hopkins University. The conditions of the Greada Treaty were listed.

P27. The EBE’s have a genetic disorder in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional. In order to sustain themselves they use enzyme or hormonal secretions obtained from the tissues that they extract from humans and animals. It’s mixed with hydrogen peroxide to kill germs and viruses. It’s applied on the skin by spreading or dipping parts of their bodies in the solution. Urine is also excreted through the skin in this manner, which may explain the ammonia stench that abductees have reported during encounters with them.

P28. Blue teams will recover downed alien craft (post#5).

P29. In 1979 a rescue attempt was made at Dulce and 66 soldiers died with no success.

P30. A facility at Los Alamos called YY-II holds EBE 1, EBE 2 & EBE3. EBE5 in post#4. More members of MJ-12: Harold Brown, Richard Helms, Gen. Vernon Walters, JPL’s Dr. Allen & Dr. Theodore van Karman. The Grays claim they created Jesus.

P31. They were going to release a videotaped interview of an alien to the public, but the October 1987 stock market correction stopped that because it would have been poor timing. The pattern states that was retaliatory and a preventative action (my addition). NSA Project Aquarius dealt with communications with aliens. Within that program was ‘Snowbird’ to test fly a recovered UFO at Groom Lake.

P34. Frank Drake established Project Ozma and focused on Tau Ceti. It immediately got strong intelligent signals then the project was shut down. Names of bases are Sunspot, Datil & Pie Town.

P35. In 1983 MJ-12 discovered the Grand Deception. Funding to counter it came from SDI. MJ-12 is also known as PI-40.

P36. Project Excalibur was a weapon that could penetrate into alien bases. Slave chips being inserted into abductee’s brains were mentioned.

P37. Reagan gave the alien threat speech to the 42nd General Assembly of the United Nations on 09/21/87 (post#11).

P40. COM-12 is/was a secret naval intelligence group.

P44. After WWII 2,000 German immigrants joined American Psychiatric Association which were involved in gun control.

P46. The Rockefellers were a German immigrant capitalist family. It explains the NWO plan to take control or the world.

P48. Norio Hayakawa was mentioned YT. He had a small role in the movie Area 51 (my addition).

P51. Highway 666 runs through the Four Corners area and was established in 1947 or 1948.

P54. DON is the Department of the Navy. RHIC is Radio Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control. EDOM is Electronic Dissolution of Memory.

P58. Project VISIT is Vehicle Internal Systems Investigative Team. They investigated 130 UFO abductions with the goal of constructing a UFO model.

P59. Project Redlight could have been a forerunner to Snowbird.

P60. Mr. Bennewitz mentioned ship-to-base communications frequency. They use a type of hexadecimal mathematical code to break the encryption.

P62. There’s an alien collective mind called Ashtar. There’s a universal law of free agency.

P63. The Greys had a base under the Groom Mountains. This is what is believed to be Dreamland. Dream is an acronym for Data Repository Establishment And Maintenance.

P65. There’s a map of alien bases and tunnels released by Bill Hamilton.

P69. Liquifying humans provides protein to embryonic Greys as well as the grown ones. This implies there are Matrix like worlds on earth and thousands of other planets (my addition).

P70. Greys consider themselves native Terrans. The upside-down black triangle with an inverted gold colored T inside it is the insignia of the project at Dulce. There’s an example on page 151. California governor Ronald Reagan signed a treaty with the Greys and copies are at Dulce.

P73. A reptoid/grey underground base is called a Nest. The Grey empire want to take control of earth with the Illuminati’s help who need the mind control technology.

P74. Luciferians are also known as poltergeists.

P75. The Nevada test site has two electro-magnetic triangles. They were installed by MJ-12 as a shield. The magnetic frequency of the Grey ships is wrong for their propulsion systems.

P76. Ships can be disguised as asteroids, planetoids, and comets. Examples are: Geographos, Phobos & Comet Hale-Bopp.

P77. Reptoids are also called Homosaurians. There are an estimated 20 million Greys under the earth.

P78. EBE’s are allergic to high concentrations of sugar. Also, other substances with a left-hand atomic spin.

P79-80. There’s a list of benevolent teachings.

P80. The coordinates of the electro-magnetic triangles are listed. Nazis were given refuge in the Rockefeller’s corporate empire.

P84. COM-12 is Committee of 12.

P86. There are underwater bases off the coast of Florida and Peru. In the 1930’s Division 5 of the FBI knew about aliens. The Cosmic Conspiracy by Stan Deyo was mentioned.

P91. Former Dulce security officer Thomas Edwin Castello heard construction at Dulce began in 1937-38. The Four Corners base is called Perica (anagram for care/race/acre Pi). Some tunnels are illuminated with phosphorus pentoxide which the Greys avoid.

P93. Reptoids rightly consider themselves native Terrans and we are squatters.

P94. Decisions involving the Dulce caste were usually made by the white Draco. The subterranean tunnels are everywhere and endless. There’s another system called the Sub-Global System. It’s a rapid travel for freight and passengers. There are shuttle tubes with trains that travel faster than the speed of sound with a mag-lev vacuum method.

P98. Around 1979 most of the underground bases built by the US were taken over by the Greys.

P99. Mt. Shasta contains the Elder race. Every president since Grover Cleveland has visited Telos city.

P100. The NWO and their draconian masters intend to depopulate the planet and underworld. This book was published in 1999 the 303th prime which is half the number of Urantia.

P101. Truman met two reptilian kings or ambassadors named Samaza & Khoach. He updated the 100-year treaty that began in 1933.

P102. Hitler’s burnt body had an extra tooth and only one testicle. Barney Hill claims to have seen a Nazi during an abduction. In an old James Rink interview, he said the Nazis traveled back in time 400 years and populated planets (my addition).

P103. Nazi teams in Antarctica were Ultra teams. Ultra is the code name for the Dulce base. Level six of the base is called Nightmare Hall.

P104. Level six is called the alien section. The Draco are masters at level 5, 6 & 7. One of the Draco’s name is Khaarshfashst pronounced kkhhah-sshh-fahsh-sst. In the base humans can’t fraternize with aliens off hours. You can’t talk to them in the halls or elevators.

P105. Medical cures are discovered in Dulce then the credit is given to a well-known lab. The reverse would mean they also create deadly viruses (my addition).

P107. The CIA have Storm Troopers. The OSS/CIA was staffed with Nazis (my addition).

P108. Thomas Edwin Castello’s parents died in a car accident when he was a teenager. That also happened to Peter Moon’s parents (post#4, P206). That must be a pattern of pre-punishment or a type of sacrifice (my addition).

P109. There’s a map of level 7 at Dulce. There’s a rendering of the uniform, ID card and elevator controls.

P111. At the slave level of the alien groups there is no freedom. Everything is watched with optic equipment by individuals called Keepers. The Keepers is the name of Jim Sparks’ book about the Greys. Floating spheres in the environment monitor everything including thoughts and can even cloak themselves. Their credo is total control or kill. The god of the council known as The Nine is named TA.

P112. They fear beings called Io & Jo.

P118. There is no apparent language barrier with thought. People with alien implants are walking cameras and microphones.

P120. When beam weapons are fired from a saucer, they’re shot from both sides to maintain the ship’s equilibrium. The Nazis had that problem with their early model saucers (my addition).

P121. Their saucers can pass by our conventional aircraft and destroy them with their bow wave.

P122. Saucers can use power lines to recharge their ships.

P134. Talks briefly about the Greada Treaty. In 1979 Philip Schneider (post#9) was employed by Morrison-Knudsen who build DUMB’s.

P134-135. The fed ordered 107,200 prisoner rail cars with 143 pairs of shackles at a price of two billion (the alleged age of the Draco & Grey races). There were eleven sub-contractors. 107,200 x 143 is 15,329,600. The US built 64,000 black helicopters.

P138. Philips father Oscar had photos of UFO’s coming out of the lagoon at Bikini Atoll during the nuke test which was Operation Crossroads. I heard that test generated micro-wormholes which they probably passed through. James Rink wrote it was a Nazi test (post#1, P40).

P140. Philip believed he had a mission to talk about the cover-up involving aliens and UFO’s. IMO this could imply he was chipped and that impulse was remotely generated.

P141. In 1990 Norio Hayakawa formed an organization called The Civilian Intelligence Oversight Group on governmental projects like deep black operations. Years later he disbanded it. The Federation of American Scientists had better funds and personnel fas.

P144. The Nazi scientists from Operation Paperclip were originally taken to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Dulce is 150 miles north.

P145. A female resident of Dulce was harassed by an alien holding a black square box. When a police officer arrived, he saw three oval shaped objects floating above the trees. There was a small black box Jim Sparks wrote about in his book The Keepers. They used it to store the tar they removed from his lungs.

P146. It’s common for Native American Indian tribes to believe their ancestors came from underground.

P149. The race of aliens in Dulce are called Draculians which is another name for Satan or Devil.

P151. There’s a full-page rendering of the seven levels of the Dulce, Archuleta Mesa base in New Mexico.

There's a connection between Dulce & Montauk and I neglected to note the page number.
    Last edited by Inversion; 8th February 2024 at 01:05.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), DNA (4th November 2022), haroldsails (6th July 2022), justntime2learn (6th July 2022), mountain_jim (5th July 2022), onevoice (12th July 2022), sunflower (7th July 2022)

34. Link to Post #318
    Thanks

Quote Posted by majapahit (here)
    what I can remember of Philip Schneider's story is
    - he was lowered by a rope or something in a whole that had appeared on the base's surface
    - he was uneasy and carried a pistol
    - he saw a reptilian on a ledge staring at him

- thus he fired (sic)

then this 'security breach' was counteracted with base troops send into the whole
    then a couple of hundred people died

Philip Schneider tells this story if he was the hero character

while, of course, he is the stupid moron
    (and a typical example of USA army's rank and file's attitude towards 'intruders', a selection of dumb and dumber)

mt
    Actually, for accuracy for those reading this, whom have never heard Phil Schneider's works, or tell his story, I will correct as best I can, his claims...

1. Phil himself, claims he was lowered into a cavern in an elevator type basket, as he was blasting rock to built an underground base.. (One of the four corners that they then use to hollow out the area between them) He was lowered when something collapsed under the blast zone, requiring him to go below, to check it out. As he claims it raised all types of soot and stench back out of the blasting hole.

2. He claims he always carried the pistol when doing such work on his waist. Not because he was specifically uncomfortable or uneasy with this one particular contract... He also noted that there were Green Beret in his camp at the time, so he had a suspicion that "Something was up"

3. He claimed he shot and killed st least one reptilian, and I believe he said "they are mortal, and they do die"... Or something along those lines, as a fight broke out, and someone (I believe he said, one of those green berets) Pushed him back into the basket and sent him back to the surface... He also suggested that man that saved him, died in battle with the greys, as well as 65 other men fighting them that day... (I believe it was 66 total, although I could be wrong on the number...

4. He claims one of the greys, waved his hand over his chest, and Phil was "Filleted like a fish". Meaning the beam, that came as a result of the grey, waving his hand over his chest, sliced him open somehow... He also claims this was how he lost many fingers off of his left hand.

I never heard Phil suggest it was a "security breach..." He described it as more that he was there merely doing his job, and the military and government knew they were down there... Not telling him however.

Phil doesn't say how many soldiers were in his camp, or how long it took them for those apparent 66 soldiers to show up, or fight the greys... Only that this was the end result, and one helped him out.. Once he was injured... It isn't clear if there were 66 there already and they then battled them, or if just one saw him get hurt, and went down to help... And the rest appeared later? At least not in the accounts I saw.

I have never heard of "Hundreds" dying.. Again, I believe Phil claimed it was somewhere around 66 men lost their lives in that battle.

I didn't get the sense that Phil told the story as if he was any "Hero" at all... In fact he claims the soldiers were the heros, and more specifically the one that saved his life...

He spoke as a hero would however.... As he truly believed every detail he shared, whether it was truthful or not... But I never saw him taking credit for anything, aside from sharing it, and being proud that he felt he was doing the "Right thing"...

The story does somewhat line up with the story of the battle at Dulce base that is being shared here... Was it the same battle? Did it really happen?

As far as Tom claiming that they were betrayed? It would stand to reason that anyone coming upon a scene like that would take out everyone involved... Especially if they were dressed as it they promoted it... Or worked there... As it would have been a horrible scene... According to Tom's own accounts.

If I were a soldier and came upon that scene, I wouldn't let those perpetuating it, just walk away to do it again elsewhere. Nor would I stop to check badges,.. I would only spare those that were in cages...

Perhaps this was just a timing coincidence... Or the "good guys" got caught in the crosshairs... Does anyone know who Tom specifically was running from? The Draco? Or the military? Or Both?

For the record, Phil Schneider's death was rule s "Suicide" yet his tubing was wrapped around his neck, and pulled tight.. Something he couldn't have done himself, without the fingers to manage it. And I don't think it was the claims of the base that got him killed, but more the suggestion of overthrowing the government, due to the "New World Order", just as Bill Cooper was suggesting around that time in the "Alternative Scene".. He too, was killed... Shot I believe, outside his home.

When you start organizing gatherings, talking about overthrowing your government, they take note. And I am guessing, they do not appreciate that much.

sorry about typos, it's late
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 3rd November 2022 at 06:30.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2022), DNA (3rd November 2022), eagle0027 (3rd November 2022), Harmony (4th November 2022), Inversion (3rd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), justntime2learn (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022), Peace in Oz (3rd November 2022), Sadieblue (3rd November 2022), Wansen (17th November 2022)

36. Link to Post #319
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AJ and Heckle Fish are at it again.
    This is the best twenty minutes I've ever seen on Dulce.
    It's worth a couple of viewings.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

amor (7th March 2024), Bill Ryan (4th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th November 2022), Harmony (4th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Ivanhoe (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), justntime2learn (4th November 2022), Mark (4th November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022)

38. Link to Post #320
    Thanks

Someone asked above if Cherry was still posting anywhere... She is still actively posting on facebook... As of 2022... Here is the link if you wish to find her.

http:///www.facebook.com/cherry.hinkle

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

amor (7th March 2024), Bill Ryan (4th November 2022), DNA (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), Mark (4th November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022), Wansen (17th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast