Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1 3 13 17 LastLast

Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #241
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Quote So I wonder why do you speak up at all. Is it just to say, ("YES" there are Aliens, and " Yes" there is forbidden knowledge concernign the aliens,) just to keep the story alive until some smart human figures it all out?
    I don't know what I would do if I was in your shoes. But I will ask you this, do you think it is right and good for humans not to have this "forbbiden information"?
    Mr Blake (if this is indeed your real name)

It woud appear that your post is this a thinly veiled demand for the disclosure of more information. I ascertain from your post that knowing nothing is infinately more rewarding than knowing that what is able to be revealed.

Given this is the situation, and you have read all that here is to read, there may be nothing more that can assist you in your search for the truth on this thread. There is no value in this line of inquiry and it serves no purpose to harrass our guests with a condescending attitude. You have clearly considered the effects of full disclosure on those who speak out. I am appalled that you consider it appropropriate for this to occur so long as you get the inforamation that you demand. Most aware Avalonias appreciate the work and the risks that our guests take and wish no harm to anyone and we are grateful that we have access to people in the know.

It has been made perfectly clear that Mystery is willing to share that which she is able. This is clearly not sufficent for you, so in support of Mystery please do not post further on this thread.

All on Avalon are seeking the truth, no-one has that yet that I am aware of. If you expect to find that here, you are mistaken

Witchy
    Hello Witchy, (if indeed that is really your name! Sorry, I just couldn’t resist

Mystery is lucky to have such a staunch advocate as yourself, and I do apologize for obviously upsetting the both of you. It was not my intention. Do rest assured, Witchy, this will be my last posting on this thread, I certainly wouldn’t want any of my questions to cause such discomfort for you or Mystery. Communication, especially the written word can be very fragile, especially when people are coming from different experiences and perspectives.

You write:
    “It woud appear that your post is this a thinly veiled demand for the disclosure of more information.”

I reread my last posting, and I think you missed the heart of my post; which, of course, is easy to do, when people have different communication styles. My post was not, as you thought, a thinly veiled “demand” for disclosure of more information, but rather an honest question as to whether or not it would be in the best interest of humans, in general, to indeed have certain information restricted from us. I was simply pondering if that was a possibility or did Mystery indeed think we should have all this information that she is forced not to reveal. The theme of “forbidden knowledge” has been deeply ingrained into human history. And I was also pondering why speak up at all if only part of the story can be told, unless it is done more as a warning to back off; or perhaps the message might be to stay “fearful?” I don’t think my questions were unreasonable, condescending or harassing, but obviously you do, so my apologies again.

Witchy, I believe it is okay to ask questions, especially questions that probe and stretch the mind. Not all questions have answers, but sometimes asking questions that can’t be answered, can supply a flow to more questions that sometimes, not only can be answered, but can also lead to more important questions; or even to the right question, or an enlightened moment. But that is just my opinion.

You write:

“All on Avalon are seeking the truth, no-one has that yet that I am aware of. If you expect to find that here, you are mistaken.”

In your last sentence, you stated that I would be mistaken if I expected to find the truth on this thread??? Wow! Does everybody know that?

I send good and protective thoughts to both you and Mystery on this cold but fine winter evening.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/21/11
    signing off from this thread!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Bluewool (7th March 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    Quote So I wonder why do you speak up at all. Is it just to say, ("YES" there are Aliens, and " Yes" there is forbidden knowledge concernign the aliens,) just to keep the story alive until some smart human figures it all out?
    I don't know what I would do if I was in your shoes. But I will ask you this, do you think it is right and good for humans not to have this "forbbiden information"?
    Mr Blake (if this is indeed your real name)

It woud appear that your post is this a thinly veiled demand for the disclosure of more information. I ascertain from your post that knowing nothing is infinately more rewarding than knowing that what is able to be revealed.

Given this is the situation, and you have read all that here is to read, there may be nothing more that can assist you in your search for the truth on this thread. There is no value in this line of inquiry and it serves no purpose to harrass our guests with a condescending attitude. You have clearly considered the effects of full disclosure on those who speak out. I am appalled that you consider it appropropriate for this to occur so long as you get the inforamation that you demand. Most aware Avalonias appreciate the work and the risks that our guests take and wish no harm to anyone and we are grateful that we have access to people in the know.

It has been made perfectly clear that Mystery is willing to share that which she is able. This is clearly not sufficent for you, so in support of Mystery please do not post further on this thread.

All on Avalon are seeking the truth, no-one has that yet that I am aware of. If you expect to find that here, you are mistaken

Witchy
    Hello Witchy, (if indeed that is really your name! Sorry, I just couldn’t resist

Mystery is lucky to have such a staunch advocate as yourself, and I do apologize for obviously upsetting the both of you. It was not my intention. Do rest assured, Witchy, this will be my last posting on this thread, I certainly wouldn’t want any of my questions to cause such discomfort for you or Mystery. Communication, especially the written word can be very fragile, especially when people are coming from different experiences and perspectives.

You write:
    “It woud appear that your post is this a thinly veiled demand for the disclosure of more information.”

I reread my last posting, and I think you missed the heart of my post; which, of course, is easy to do, when people have different communication styles. My post was not, as you thought, a thinly veiled “demand” for disclosure of more information, but rather an honest question as to whether or not it would be in the best interest of humans, in general, to indeed have certain information restricted from us. I was simply pondering if that was a possibility or did Mystery indeed think we should have all this information that she is forced not to reveal. The theme of “forbidden knowledge” has been deeply ingrained into human history. And I was also pondering why speak up at all if only part of the story can be told, unless it is done more as a warning to back off; or perhaps the message might be to stay “fearful?” I don’t think my questions were unreasonable, condescending or harassing, but obviously you do, so my apologies again.

Witchy, I believe it is okay to ask questions, especially questions that probe and stretch the mind. Not all questions have answers, but sometimes asking questions that can’t be answered, can supply a flow to more questions that sometimes, not only can be answered, but can also lead to more important questions; or even to the right question, or an enlightened moment. But that is just my opinion.

You write:

“All on Avalon are seeking the truth, no-one has that yet that I am aware of. If you expect to find that here, you are mistaken.”

In your last sentence, you stated that I would be mistaken if I expected to find the truth on this thread??? Wow! Does everybody know that?

I send good and protective thoughts to both you and Mystery on this cold but fine winter evening.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/21/11
    signing off from this thread!
    Witchy - It is when people rave on about how people (in this case, me) with hold information, and then pretend their sharp words were mistaken, they didn't mean it that way etc - but he said exactly wanted to say, I am sorry he is disappointed, but I won't create stories to satisfy his demands, and I CAN'T give him classified material just because he thinks he deserves better treatment.

So - now I am always curious exactly what information did HE add to the Dulce Base information pool?

I do not know "mr. davis' and if he is the largest provider of information on UFO and Dulce Base, I missed his name in the all my files. I've never heard of him. Like I said, I don't know the gentleman, and I am new to Avalon - does he regularly submit wisdom or at least submit articles that he writes? If so, I would like to read his material and see if indeed I missed something. His grumble on about my with holding of information is not new, it is just not usually me that is the target of his frustration. It is something that we all get frustrated with the lack of information, but most people don't grumble because he didn't get what they wanted.
    Thank you Witchy - you are a good friend, and your friendship is sincerely appreciated! THANK YOU!
    Cherry - Mystery

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (22nd February 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd February 2011), Redtailhawk (22nd February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (10th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #243
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Maybe it it time they find out a few of they have done to me so far. They rammed my stopped car at a red light, their car was traveling at 109 miles an hour - my car was broken in half - literally, three of my friends were taken to the hospital, I stayed at the scene to take care of bujsiness, thinking I was hurt, just bleeding and able to answer questions - then came the Men in Black - and the words "We let you live this time. Next time you won't be so lucky." Two days later, with my frends still in the hospital, I woke up in agony - the car wreck broke my back. I wore back braces for 11 years, and to this day, i have terrible back ackes and can't function with out medication. That is just of ONE time that tried to silence me. If I started listing the things they have done to me, to make sure I don't talk, it would be a four page list of their threats. People have NO idea what they do, what they CAN and DO to terrify and to silence people. Am I afraid if them? Of course I am afraid, I KNOW they will do nothing, literally NOTHING to make sure I will not tell their secrets. Folks - listen to me - it is not fun when you can't get the information you want to read about - I KNOW that. I had a wonderful son, he died two weeks before of his 35th birthday - my only son, under strange circumstances. that happened 11 years ago. I have three daughters - two are currently alive and healthy, my second daughter has been missing for over 10 years. Think about that the next time some one isn't satisfied because they don't get all the information they want. I want ONE piece of information - is my daughter alive? Life is not always easy. I know that, there is not a day that goes by that I wonder do I do the right thing to carry on and keep trying to tell people to wake up.
    Oh dear Cherry, words simply cannot convey my feelings of sadness. No person should have to endure such devastating losses.
    If my words are of any use at all, the world would be a much better place if everyone thought and acted as you do. There are few braver more honest giving souls in the world.

For my own selfish reasons I add do not give up the good fight, people are waking up due to the work that you do and the voice that you have. We are indeed all indebted to you and your family.

With much love and light
    Witchy

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

conk (25th October 2012), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (22nd February 2011), KosmicKat (22nd February 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd February 2011), Mystery (22nd February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (10th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #244
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Posted by linz2d (here)
    What is with that video. I just watched a third of it and my intuition told me to switch it off. Not many thing get to me like that did, the images weren't that bad either as I have probably seen most of them at one time or other. I just got this sick feeling building up, like fear and dread. Its was an interesting reaction,
    Quote I wouldn't recommend watching them either. The pacing of the editing is faster than the conscious mind can absorb (which is actually quite a slow ponderous creature). I don't know what the purpose of these video's are but it is not to educate or inform. In my opinion.
    Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Take care to watch without the sound.
    The sound contains many subliminal messages. In both videos.
    Hi all, I know Daledo was thinking of removing those videos. (its his thread technically) If you want to contact him maybe??? I guess the mods might consider starting the thread off from #25 or so if they thought appropriate??

W

8. Link to Post #245
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi all, I know Daledo was thinking of removing those videos. (its his thread technically) If you want to contact him maybe??? I guess the mods might consider starting the thread off from #25 or so if they thought appropriate??

W
    No I don't think that is necessary, Perhaps a word of warning, like "Be warned, some viewers have reported having a negative reaction to the following video View at your own risk!!!"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linz2d For This Post:

witchy1 (22nd February 2011)

10. Link to Post #246
    Thanks

Quote Maybe it it time they find out a few of they have done to me so far. They rammed my stopped car at a red light, their car was traveling at 109 miles an hour - my car was broken in half - literally, three of my friends were taken to the hospital, I stayed at the scene to take care of bujsiness, thinking I was hurt, just bleeding and able to answer questions - then came the Men in Black - and the words "We let you live this time. Next time you won't be so lucky." Two days later, with my frends still in the hospital, I woke up in agony - the car wreck broke my back. I wore back braces for 11 years, and to this day, i have terrible back ackes and can't function with out medication. That is just of ONE time that tried to silence me. If I started listing the things they have done to me, to make sure I don't talk, it would be a four page list of their threats. People have NO idea what they do, what they CAN and DO to terrify and to silence people. Am I afraid if them? Of course I am afraid, I KNOW they will do nothing, literally NOTHING to make sure I will not tell their secrets. Folks - listen to me - it is not fun when you can't get the information you want to read about - I KNOW that. I had a wonderful son, he died two weeks before of his 35th birthday - my only son, under strange circumstances. that happened 11 years ago. I have three daughters - two are currently alive and healthy, my second daughter has been missing for over 10 years. Think about that the next time some one isn't satisfied because they don't get all the information they want. I want ONE piece of information - is my daughter alive? Life is not always easy. I know that, there is not a day that goes by that I wonder do I do the right thing to carry on and keep trying to tell people to wake up.
    Oh dear Cherry, words simply cannot convey my feelings of sadness. No person should have to endure such devastating losses.
    If my words are of any use at all, the world would be a much better place if everyone thought and acted as you do. There are few braver more honest giving souls in the world.

For my own selfish reasons I add do not give up the good fight, people are waking up due to the work that you do and the voice that you have. We are indeed all indebted to you and your family.

With much love and light
    Witchy
    If the world had more people like you Witchy, we would have a better planet! Thank you for your comforting words.
    It truly eases my pain.
    Mystery

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (22nd February 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd February 2011), Yoda (10th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #247
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Cherry and Karen.

If you dont mind I would like to ask a personal opinion question.

Do you think The US government will disclose the existence of Extraterrestrials and the history of the human race?

I know this is a big question that has been asked and debated my thousands if not millions. I just wanted to here what your opinions are.

I personaly think they are using a "drip" method of disclosure to slowly get the masses used to the idea. (movies, media, games etc...)

I dont think they would ever have an outright statement saying ET's exist and are here and have always been here, then give details.
    To many questions and explanations will need to follow. (the cover up, the deaths and murders, the religious and dogma chaos, etc...)

of course for me, I dont need the government to tell me what exist and what dosent. I know what I believe and what is real.

But some would need the government telling them these things before they believe anything.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Bluewool (7th March 2011), Mystery (23rd February 2011)

14. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDM (here)
    Hello Cherry and Karen.

If you dont mind I would like to ask a personal opinion question.

Do you think The US government will disclose the existence of Extraterrestrials and the history of the human race?

I know this is a big question that has been asked and debated my thousands if not millions. I just wanted to here what your opinions are.

I personaly think they are using a "drip" method of disclosure to slowly get the masses used to the idea. (movies, media, games etc...)

I dont think they would ever have an outright statement saying ET's exist and are here and have always been here, then give details.
    To many questions and explanations will need to follow. (the cover up, the deaths and murders, the religious and dogma chaos, etc...)

of course for me, I dont need the government to tell me what exist and what dosent. I know what I believe and what is real.

But some would need the government telling them these things before they believe anything.
    In my opinion YES they will disclosure the "real truth" (yeah, right) and will do a lot of double talk, that is why they have now an official ambassador of alien affairs. They will first talk about the "unknown civilization" they "suddenly discovered." They they will introduce the antichrist. Later (actually, pretty soon) they will talk about the threat from outer space. They will offer more double talk and a lot of nonsense, and then presto - world wide war complete aliens. Don't be surprised at all if the space craft is huge black and shaped like a cube. (yes, like the Borg of Star Trek) That craft is clearly described in the book of Revelation.

But - please remember that you ask for my *opinion* and that is my opinion.
    Mystery

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Bluewool (7th March 2011), Charlie Pecos (23rd February 2011), JDM (22nd February 2011), muxfolder (15th May 2017), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (10th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #249
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mystery (here)
    In my opinion YES they will disclosure the "real truth" (yeah, right) and will do a lot of double talk, that is why they have now an official ambassador of alien affairs. They will first talk about the "unknown civilization" they "suddenly discovered." They they will introduce the antichrist. Later (actually, pretty soon) they will talk about the threat from outer space. They will offer more double talk and a lot of nonsense, and then presto - world wide war complete aliens. Don't be surprised at all if the space craft is huge black and shaped like a cube. (yes, like the Borg of Star Trek) That craft is clearly described in the book of Revelation.

Mystery
    I have always liked Star Trek.
    The Next generation being my favorite of course. the episode with "Hugh" the borg was a great one. I have it on my hard drive.

I think your right.
    There has been a lot of talk around here and many other places.
    saying that there going to stage a fake alien invasion. Or possibly make out the "real" et's as being a true threat.

Regan(star wars, SDI etc..)
    Last edited by JDM; 23rd February 2011 at 00:01.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Mystery (23rd February 2011)

18. Link to Post #250
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Hi Cherry,

I just want to say thank you for being here with us and for sharing your knowledge. It is invaluable.

It hurts the heart to read what price you have been made to pay for your knowledge.

You are in my thoughts and prayers, know that you are loved.

Deep respect and gratitude to you and your family,

James
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

JDM (23rd February 2011), Mystery (23rd February 2011), Redtailhawk (23rd February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), witchy1 (23rd February 2011)

20. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDM (here)

Mystery
    I have always liked Star Trek.
    The Next generation being my favorite of course. the episode with "Hugh" the borg was a great one. I have it on my hard drive.

I think your right.
    There has been a lot of talk around here and many other places.
    saying that there going to stage a fake alien invasion. Or possibly make out the "real" et's as being a true threat.

Regan(star wars, SDI etc..)
    The 'fake invasion' is biblical too. The "unknown civilization" is under the ground - all of it, the invasions, the new ambassador, all of it with in the next year (2012) it is all so obvious if you pay attention, and learn to connect the dots. The dots being the crumbs they drop for us to pick up like good followers. The real trick is learning to predict where and when they will drop the next crumb.
    Learn to read the newspaper - and learn to notice little things, what happened when the president leaves the country, not in the USA, but else, usually not far from the president, but usually right after he leaves. Too - watch for disasters, weather patterns - learn to just things down, event, date, who - within a couple weeks you can learn things you never noticed in the past, and knowing those unnoticed patterns. It will save your life.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (23rd February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Harley (24th February 2011), JDM (23rd February 2011), Redtailhawk (23rd February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (10th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

The 'fake invasion' is biblical too. The "unknown civilization" is under the ground - all of it, the invasions, the new ambassador, all of it with in the next year (2012) it is all so obvious if you pay attention, and learn to connect the dots. The dots being the crumbs they drop for us to pick up like good followers. The real trick is learning to predict where and when they will drop the next crumb.
    Learn to read the newspaper - and learn to notice little things, what happened when the president leaves the country, not in the USA, but else, usually not far from the president, but usually right after he leaves. Too - watch for disasters, weather patterns - learn to just things down, event, date, who - within a couple weeks you can learn things you never noticed in the past, and knowing those unnoticed patterns. It will save your life.

Hi Cherry,

Thank you for this information. Just want to clarify. Do you mean that when the US president is in a foreign country, to watch what happens when he leaves that country? Do these things happen in the same country that he visited or neighboring countries?(regional)

Thank you,

James
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

JDM (23rd February 2011), Mystery (23rd February 2011)

24. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Charlie Pecos (here)
    Hi Cherry,

I just want to say thank you for being here with us and for sharing your knowledge. It is invaluable.

It hurts the heart to read what price you have been made to pay for your knowledge.

James
    There is no fitting words to say a simple "thank you" for your warm kind words. Just let me say that they brought happy tears to my eyes, and real happiness knowing that someone truly heard my words, not just my words, but what it means to me. You will be in my prayers forever. Many blessings and Thank You.
    ~~Light & Love~~
    Mystery - Cherry

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (23rd February 2011), Redtailhawk (23rd February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (10th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

Hi Cherry,

James
    There is no fitting words to say a simple "thank you" for your warm kind words. Just let me say that they brought happy tears to my eyes, and real happiness knowing that someone truly heard my words, not just my words, but what it means to me. You will be in my prayers forever. Many blessings and Thank You.
    ~~Light & Love~~
    Mystery - Cherry
    Your gonna make a grown bear cry. It is us who are insufficient in the thank you dept.
    We can't even begin to imagine what you have been through.
    May the Lord bless you and keep you and your family safe.

with love,

James

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Mystery (23rd February 2011), Yoda (10th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

Hi Cherry,

Thank you for this information. Just want to clarify. Do you mean that when the US president is in a foreign country, to watch what happens when he leaves that country? Do these things happen in the same country that he visited or neighboring countries?(regional)

Thank you,

James
    Just watch the surrounding events when a US president, or other world leader goes to another county - it is never coincidence - but things happen - for example - notice how many times a world leader is out of their country when something drastic. This is never coincidence. Even back in 1945 when they bombed Japan - do you think it was a coincidence that the Japanese leader and his cabinet "happened to be out of Japan" when they dropped those bombs? So what I am suggesting that you pay attention when any world leader leaves his country. Not just a USA president - you can learn to 'prepare and predict.'
    Sometimes it is "odd timing" that certain leaders happen to be on location - and being VERY much on scene - seemingly - but you have to learn to watch BOTH of a magicians hands, not just the hand he is wavying. Dulce Base creates duplicants (clones) especially for world leaders - so learn to lead little articles, like things saying that such-and-such summit is hosting select members of What-ever-Country, that happens to be going on while the very visible world leader is all in the news. Learn to notice these little things, and when you see a world leader's main advisors are at that little summit - you can bet the world leader in at that summit too.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Charlie Pecos (23rd February 2011), Harley (24th February 2011), kinerkid (23rd February 2011), Redtailhawk (23rd February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (10th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

Hi Cherry,

Thank you,

James
    Just watch the surrounding events when a US president, or other world leader goes to another county - it is never coincidence - but things happen - for example - notice how many times a world leader is out of their country when something drastic. This is never coincidence. Even back in 1945 when they bombed Japan - do you think it was a coincidence that the Japanese leader and his cabinet "happened to be out of Japan" when they dropped those bombs? So what I am suggesting that you pay attention when any world leader leaves his country. Not just a USA president - you can learn to 'prepare and predict.'
    Sometimes it is "odd timing" that certain leaders happen to be on location - and being VERY much on scene - seemingly - but you have to learn to watch BOTH of a magicians hands, not just the hand he is wavying. Dulce Base creates duplicants (clones) especially for world leaders - so learn to lead little articles, like things saying that such-and-such summit is hosting select members of What-ever-Country, that happens to be going on while the very visible world leader is all in the news. Learn to notice these little things, and when you see a world leader's main advisors are at that little summit - you can bet the world leader in at that summit too.
    Whoaaaaa! Wow! OK, Thank you for the heads up. I quit watching the media as part of my deprogramming. I will try to teach myself to look for these things. Thank you once again for extremely valuable information. Very subtle clues is something I am beginning to understand. I really appreciate your help. I can go look it up, but just out of curiosity, where were the NZ leaders today? You don't have to answer. Thank's again Cherry.

love and blessings to you,

James

31. Link to Post #257
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Quote Posted by linz2d (here)

W
    No I don't think that is necessary, Perhaps a word of warning, like "Be warned, some viewers have reported having a negative reaction to the following video View at your own risk!!!"
    Ok everyone I will put up a warning on the first and second post. I know the videos are not for everyone. I personally did not have a problem with them but I can see how some would. Maybe I am warped lol

32. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

Hi Cherry,

Thank you,

James
    Whoaaaaa! Wow! OK, Thank you for the heads up. I quit watching the media as part of my deprogramming. I will try to teach myself to look for these things. Thank you once again for extremely valuable information. Very subtle clues is something I am beginning to understand. I really appreciate your help. I can go look it up, but just out of curiosity, where were the NZ leaders today? You don't have to answer. Thank's again Cherry.

love and blessings to you,

James
    Reports states that John Key was there and active, taking care of the disaster stricken area, and considers this quake and 65 deaths (or more) as a disaster area - he has been visible - working to add light to "New Zealand's darkest day." But since yesterday and and today I've had a hubby is not feeling up to his normal active speed. I admit I am not at my best. Sorry.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Charlie Pecos (10th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019)

34. Link to Post #259
    Australia Avalon Member TWINNICK's Avatar
    Thanks

G'day Mysery !

I thank you for all your fantastic efforts here, you are a true light soul.

Witchy, girl you have done a splendid job here and thank you for helping Mystery come to our Avalon, we need people like Mystery and Witchy !

I came across the Dulce stuff about a year ago and was riveted to my seat until I sucked up as much as I could find about it, thanks to you two girls we are back into it again.

I tip my hat to you both in a gesture of .... why thank you ma'am...

And don't worry about bullies on Avalon, just you do the best you can with what you feel safe with.

Always use your inner self (light,higher self) and let it guide you safely.

My thoughts are with you Mystery and witchy, stay strong, its game on.

..Nick..

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TWINNICK For This Post:

daledo (10th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011), learninglight (23rd February 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2011), Mystery (23rd February 2011), witchy1 (23rd February 2011)

36. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TWINNICK (here)
    G'day Mysery !

I thank you for all your fantastic efforts here, you are a true light soul.

Witchy, girl you have done a splendid job here and thank you for helping Mystery come to our Avalon, we need people like Mystery and Witchy !

I came across the Dulce stuff about a year ago and was riveted to my seat until I sucked up as much as I could find about it, thanks to you two girls we are back into it again.

I tip my hat to you both in a gesture of .... why thank you ma'am...

And don't worry about bullies on Avalon, just you do the best you can with what you feel safe with.

Always use your inner self (light,higher self) and let it guide you safely.

My thoughts are with you Mystery and witchy, stay strong, its game on.

..Nick..
    Thank you Nick, your gentle words touched my heart!
    As for Witchy - she is a one in a million, and I am honored to call her my friend!

I agree that one needs to use your inner self - that powerful God within - to guide us, to remain safe. Some call it the psyche, some call it your guardian angel - what ever it is - it is real and that inner spark of "warning - danger is near" has saved me several times.
    I am delighted to know that you too have that 'true self' that guides you!
    Many blessings to you and your loved ones!
    Mystery/Cherry

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (8th March 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Lord Sidious (4th March 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), TWINNICK (24th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1 3 13 17 LastLast