1. Link to Post #41
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

About the Reptons
    DULCE BASE: THE REPTON

by -Cherry Hinkle- on Sunday, August 1, 2010 at 3:35pm

The female reptons tend to be from four and a half feet to seven feet tall. They could reach over seven feet, but a female at seven feet is considered exceptional. The males from five feet to eight feet and sometimes close to nine feet.

The females give birth to her offspring and suckles the child. Like human females, the golden face female repton can be feminine and shapely, and forward in her desires.

The male repton are strong and muscular with plate-like scales on their chest. The golden face male are drones and mostly wait for instructions from a Dracon leader before doing anything.

The leaders of the reptons are the beige or tan Dracon. They do not age the same as humans, they Dracon can not lead until they have gone through metamorphosis and develop wings. Few of them have working wings, most are more like wing like small appendages that resemble the wings of bats.

The reptons consider Earth their planet. They claim they were here before Adam & Eve arrived and there was a lot of them, not just two. (the bible DOES add credence to that, Genesis 5: 2, "Male and female created them and blessed them and called THEIR name Adam ...")

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Some comments/thoughts from Cherry in response to questions asked:

Todd - You asked if I met a repton - I stood face to face with a seven foot repton. It is something that it is not easy to forget. I was less than three feet from him, and could smell the strong odor of him, he smelled like an over ripe cucumber. I know that sounds odd, but that is the fact.
    To this day, I am not comfortable discussing that encounter, and prefer to concentrate with the Dulce Base and Tom Castello

Yes, I too, heard about the so called 'ET federation" (they should bother to look up the meaning of 'federation,' maybe they would stop using that term)
    I do not have much faith in the old 'space brothers' concept. It would be nice to think an advanced race is racing to our rescue, but thats not going to happen. If you were part of an advanced intelligent race, would you race to rescue a violent & hostile race? The human race are FAR from gentle and kind, and when the huge cubic crafts arrive in sight, every military on Earth will be trying to blast them out of existance.

I have a sculpture of one of them I met several years ago that shows their basic form. Like the human race, the repton are indivuals with different faces, there is no "one face fits all." Most of them have ridges on their heads, but some have rather smooth heads.
    I'll see if I can try to post a photo of my own sculpture.
    As for the three cubical craft, you are correct, there maybe more than three, and yes, near the Kuibers belt, past Pluto. Three were large enough to be seen with no problem, the others were though be there, but not visible to the telescopes. But again, I can not say this is true - for sure - because it is rumored and has not been confirmed by any government. In my opinion, they are in position, and I would not be surprised be government announcementany day now.

I can only guess like everyone else, but everything is in place to indicate it......
    I heard - can't vouch for the claims - there are three crafts on the far side of Jupiter, five years ago they were spotted just past Plutos orbit.
    Five years they were scene, and now two years to 2012 - seven years - it must give a scientist strong clues about their size and capabilities.
    Hmm, seven years - biblical again, The Great Tribulation? We we are already into the fifth years to the Tribulation, I better spend a little time reading the so called 'signs.'

There will be a war and the "stage" for the war will be on the surface of Earth. If the humans get hurt, that is not a problem for them.
    I have sometimes if the up-coming war Tom talked is the war mentioned in the book of Revelation. If that is the case, it matches perfect.
    In the book of Revelation it mentions God's craft, the "New Jerusalem" and it is cube in shape. I wonder why Star Trek call the bad guys (Borg) arrive in a cube shaped craft?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th August 2017), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), ketikoti (16th February 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Cherry has asked me to provide her facebook page to all. All that I have posted today is from her notes page. Cherry is only concerned that the truth is told and as many people are aware of this dispicble place the better. If you dont have a fb - there is a wealth of information on the link below that anyone can access: This is her message:

Thanks Karen. I assume you and your friend did provide my Facebook address to your readers? If not, please DO correct the article add my Facebook address and writing credits. I do appreciate your great work spreading the work! {!! thanks !!}
    I rarely (VERY rarely) communicate with others other than Facebook.
    (never on phone, when I say I am a hermit - believe it.) I am very private person.
    But if your friend wants to contact me here on Facebook I would be very happy to correspond with her here.
    Many thanks again for taking time to spread the real truth!
    **Blessings**
    Cherry

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id...00000857452451

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Dragonfly (30th November 2010), Ruby L. (23rd February 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

It's Against the Law to Be Exposed to Aliens

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/et-law.htm

-Cherry Hinkle- There are a lot of laws that are hard to believe, but as you know, those laws are passed "to protect you." Don't you safe knowing if an alien exposes you from their diseases you can be placed is custody with out any hearings or lawyers?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

aikisaw (10th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Yoda (16th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

For those of us believers and who care: A message from Cherry applicable to all Avalonians

-Cherry Hinkle-November 29 at 12:45pm Report
    It is sad, but the entire world suffers from too much control - or too much apathy. It is up to those that do care to reach others and make a difference.
    Your help - and the difference you make - is truly appreciated to the hapless victims in Dulce Base. We never know who will be 'chosen' for their experiements. It would be you, or me. It is frightening, but I have only one soul - and if I don't fight for the victims - I am nothing.
    Thanks again Karen - you are one special lady.
    Cherry

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

aikisaw (10th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Ruby L. (23rd February 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

To Spirit Wolf : I'm no shooter but I may give it one empty shot. After all, what difference does it make to the vast undeground complex ..

a/ Tom Castello is not the real name or the real person

b/ the person/testimony /possible documents were delivered /escaped on unknown base/territory in unknown state

c/ the person could be shocked, ill and blurred, whatever memories are of 'aliens' they may or may not correspond to factual reality of the world behind

d/ documents, also, could be blurred and someone attempted to reconstruct them by means available in those days ..

And then, there was Tomas Castello ID who kept answering all the remaining questions..

Goodnight though, my far shot opinions

See you at Dulce ..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Thanks for all the info witchy.

Does anyone have any information on the supposed nightmare halls video that's somewhat popular on youtube? This is the video I mean: https://youtube.com/watch?v=E5-yW3hb8Sc

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Hi Strat, had a look, its the same scene as in the first post..........who knows to be honest. It could be jars from the medical pathology dept.........they have tons of really gross stuff stored in preservative. Until the place is exposed I guess we will never know - I guess its called a 'secret' base for a reason. I do think (hope) the edges are becoming unraveled tho.
    W

ADDIT:
    From Cherry: The Video clips come from a Japanese film quite a few years ago, for a Japanesse Television Special. Using Tom's discriptions and my sketches, they created a model scene and created that clip. I still have the original VCRs of the entire TV special - all in Japanese - of course.
    Last edited by witchy1; 30th November 2010 at 09:42.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Yoda (16th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Hi all, here is the transcript of the original interview provided by Tom without any additional comments by writers. (includin that Branson person) It is quite long - W

The following is a list of the ORIGINAL questions and answer that were directed to former Dulce Base Security Officer Thomas Castello before his disappearance. Many researchers added or changed the answers. This the exact questions and answers with no added comments added.
    Cherry

They are followed by his responses:

1.QUESTION - When exactly was the Archuleta installation constructed?

ANSWER - I heard the Army engineers started Dulce in 1937-38,enlarged over the years, most recent work was completed 1965-66 to connect tunnels to the Page Base, site of one of the older underground facilities. The four corners base is called Perica. Most of the Native Americans living in that area are aware of that base, and
    could tell us about the underground life forms that frequently are spotted near those communities, Bigfoot, etc.

2. Q -- By what means was the installation constructed? Are you familiar with the alleged developments made by the Rand Corporation of a highly efficient bore or mole machine capable of melting rock using nuclear powered wolfram-graphite tipped 'drill-cones'?

A -- According to several senior maintenance workers, part of it was blasted by nuclear devices in the sixties. There are sections, like the shuttle tunnels, which were formed by an advanced tunneling machine that leaves the tunnel walls smooth. The finished walls in those tubes resemble polished black glass.

3. Q -- By WHOM was the Dulce installation originally constructed?

A -- Nature started the caverns. The Draco (reptilian humanoids) used the caverns and tunnels for centuries. Later, through Rand Corporation plans, it was enlarged
    repeatedly. The original caverns included ice caves and sulfur springs that the 'aliens' found perfect for their needs. The Dulce caverns rival Carlsbad caverns in size.

4. Q -- Are the various electro magnetically-controlled air or space craft-- that has been seen leaving from and arriving at Mt. Archuleta --manned by humans, the alien entities, or both?

A -- Archuleta Mesa is a minor area... the craft leave and are stored in five areas. One is SE of Dulce, one near Durango Co., one at Taos, N. M., and the main fleet is stored at Los Alamos.

5. Q -- Others have suggested that some of the entities below Dulce are not of extraterrestrial origin, and that they are actually descended from saurian or reptoid beings such as the Velociraptors or Stenonychosaurus Equallus -- a 'serpentine' race or races similar to that hinted at in the third chapter of the book of Genesis?

A -- Yes, some reptiles are native to this planet. The ruling caste of aliens are reptilian. The beige or white beings are called The Draco. Other reptilian beings are green, and some are brown. They were an ancient race on Earth, living underground. It may have been one of the Draconian beings that tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden. Reptoids rightly consider themselves native Terrans. Perhaps they are the ones
    we call the Fallen Angels. Maybe not, either way, we are considered the 'squatters' on Earth.

6. Q -- Where do the little gray Aliens fit in?

A -- They work for, and are controlled by the Draco. There is other gray skinned beings that are not in league with the Draco.

7. Q -- Did you ever talk to any of the Aliens at the Base?

A -- Since I was the Senior Security Technician at that base, I had to communicate with them on a daily basis. If there were any problems that involved security or video camera's, I was the one they called. It was the reptilian working caste that usually did the physical labor in the lower levels at Dulce. Decisions involving that caste were usually made by the white Draco. When human workers caused problems for the working caste, the reptoids went to the white Draconian boss, and the Draco
    called me. At times, it felt like it was a never ending problem. Several human workers resented the no nonsense or get back to work attitude the working caste lives by. When needed, intervention became a vital tool. The biggest problem were human workers who foolishly wandered around near the off limits areas of the Alien Section. I guess it's human nature to be curious and to wonder what is past the barriers. Too
    often someone found a way to bypass the barriers and nosed around. The Cameras near the entrance usually stopped them before they got themselves in serious trouble. A few times I had to formerly request the return of a human worker.

8. Q -- Are there other sites tied-in to the 'shuttle network' other than those which you mentioned, and if so, where are the entrances?

A – Where? Everywhere. They criss-cross the world as an endless Subterranean highway. Like a freeway, except this one is underground. The subterranean highway in America is like a freeway except it's underground. That highway depends on electric motors for the paved roads, and it is for limited travel. There is another style of transit for freight and for passengers that is for rapid travel. That world wide
    network is called the Sub-Global System. It has checkpoints at each country entry. There ARE shuttle tubes that 'shoot' the trains at incredible speeds using a mag-lev and vacuum method. They travel at a speed that excels the speed of sound. Part of your question involves the location of entrances to that base. The easiest way to answer is to say every state in the U.S.A. has them. Frequently, the entrances are
    camouflaged as sand quarries, or mining operations. Other complex portals are found on military bases. New Mexico and Arizona have the largest amounts of entrances followed by California, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri. Of all the state's Florida and North Dakota have the least amount of entrances. Wyoming has a road that opens directly into the subterranean freeway.
    That road is no longer in use, but could be reactivated if they decide to do so, with minimal cost. It's located near Brooks Lake.

9. Q -- Are there any 'bases' in the state of Utah? Have you heard anything about an alleged underground installation within the Wasatch Mountains...?

A -- Salt Lake, Lake Powell Area, Dark Canyon, Dougway Grounds, Modena, Vernal. All have exits there. Others too.

10. Q -- Does the Mt. Archuleta shuttle system connect with a shuttle system which allegedly radiates from Mt. Shasta in northern California?

A -- Yes. Mt. Shasta is a major site of Alien - Elder Race - Reptilian Race - Human meetings. Beginning Cleveland, Grover every president in U.S. history has visited Telos City. Truman was supposed to have visited the Lower Realms as a High Archon on Earth. He was supposed to have met the King of the World there, and gave him the Keys to the U.S.A. Truman received assurance to new high tech knowledge, and
    victory over all enemies on Earth. He then was introduced to Samaza and Khoach, aliens from Bootes and Tiphon, both reptilian 'kings' or Ambassadors. Truman updated the 100 Treaty and requested magnetic advance, space knowledge and experiments. Khoach agreed, Samaza partially agreed. He exchanged hostages for genetic experiments and magnetic advance, but vetoed space and beam weaponry.

11. Q -- Did you notice any involvement of high-level Freemasons, Rosicrucian’s or Jesuits within the underground installation and/or with the aliens?

A - Yes I did, but that is a loaded question, and I won't comment further. I'm not a Mason, or member of any other secret fraternal group. There is one organization I am a member of. That group is commonly called the Central Unit. It is a pleasure to tell you that I am a member of the Sub-Galactic League of Costa Rica.

12. Q -- Is there any truth to the allegations that the CIA/Aliens have established 'bases' on the moon, and also Mars?

A -- I've heard that too, but I haven't seen proof with my own eyes. The 'aliens' do allegedly have bases on several moons of Jupiter and Saturn. The CIA operates in other countries, but I've never heard they operate on other planets.

13. Q -- Have you heard any hints or rumors suggesting that there may be lower levels beneath the ULTRA-7 level of the Dulce base, and also, where these might lead to and what they might consist of?

A -- YES. Your guess is as good as mine... Sure, there was lots of TALK but that doesn't mean it's there. However, I will tell you I saw elevators that were off limits unless you had an UMBRA or higher security clearance. At that base, information is supplied to me at a "need to know" basis ONLY! My clearance was ULTRA-7.

14. Q -- Some insist that the U.S./Secret government has developed it's own disk-craft based largely upon top secret antigravity experiments carried out by the Nazi-German scientists during World War II. Have you heard anything referring to this?

A -- When I was working in Photo-security, heard a lot of talk, never saw the proof, but once in the Air Force I developed a roll of film that showed a craft like Adamski’s, with a swastika on the side.

15. Q -- Tom, did you have access to the alien craft? Were you ever inside any of them?

A -- Yes, I frequently saw them in the garages, there are quite a few of them. The main fleet is stored at Los Alamos. Yes, I entered several crafts. There were two things that stick in my mind, the odd spongy feeling of the floors, and the unusual pinkish purple color of the lighting. The crew stated the floor becomes ridged in flight, and the purple tint of the lighting changes to bright blue white. The entire
    inside of the air craft are scaled down in size, when compared to the average human. The halls were curved and narrow, but some how, when inside it appears bigger than it looks. Certain areas, the outermost sections, almost felt and looked alive. I was never taken up in one.

16. Q -- Can you give me more information on the reptilian race, what do they do on the sixth level?

A -- The worker caste does the daily chores, mopping the latex floors, cleaning the cages, bringing food to the hungry people and other species. It is their job to formulate the proper mixture for the type one and type two beings that the Draco Race has created. The working caste work at the labs as well as at the computer banks. Basically speaking, the reptilian races are active at all levels of the Dulce
    Base. There are several different races of aliens that work on the east section of level six. That section is commonly called the alien section. The Draco is the undisputed master of the 5-6-7 levels. The humans are second in command of those levels. I had to argue with one large Draconian boss frequently. His name is difficult to verbalize, Khaarshfashst (pronounced throaty kkhhah-sshh-fahsh-sst). I usually
    called him 'Karsh,' and he hated it.

The Draconian leaders are very formal when talking to the human race. These ancient beings consider us a lower race. Karsh called me "Leader Castello," but it was used in a sarcastically way. However the worker caste is friendly enough, as long as you allow them to speak first. They will answer if you address them. They are very cautious beings, and consider most humans to be hostile. They always seem surprised when they found many of the humans were open and trustworthy. There is no fraternizing with the aliens off hours. It is forbidden to speak to any alien race without a clear business oriented reason. Humans can talk to humans, and aliens can speak to aliens, but that is as far as it goes.

At the work site, however, it's different. There is free speech in the labs. The camaraderie found in the labs also reaches the computer banks section. In those areas, everybody talks to anybody. However, everything changes the minute you cross the threshold of the hall. Instantly, all conversations become strictly formal. Hard as it was, several times I had to arrest some one, simply because they spoke to an alien. It's a strange place.

17. Q -- Exactly what first made you aware that something was wrong at Dulce? Seems to me that a place as obviously horrible as this one wouldn't need an Einstein to know that this is a crime site! What took you so long? Are you the guy who blew the whistle?

A -- There are several things you should know about. I took an oath, under the penalty of death, that no matter what I saw or heard I would never divulge the information. Also, I signed a waiver that states I would willingly give up my life if I were found guilty of treason. At the Dulce Base treason is "anything that mentions the details of daily operations at this facility, when outside the confinement of this base."
    When I first arrived, a "need to know" policy was in effect. The story the 'honchos' told us was that "this is a Tri-Biotransfer Facility with Advanced Technology, doing advanced adventurous methodology for medical and mental gains." Which is a fancy way of saying they do really risky things with human life just to see what would happen. If a medical cure happens, it will be heralded on the surface of the earth as a marvelous new cure, saying it was found after years of research at some well known medical lab. The real story of the cure is never explained. After all, the Dulce Base IS A secret facility! These people are very good at what they do. They do not tell the truth about the unfortunate people that end up in "Nightmare Hall."

I worked with aliens. With that in mind, you should get the idea of the secrecy and the security at that place. Yes, I know this was not the usual hospital type job site, but in the beginning I 'bought' the whole package. I was reminded daily by intercom, in the elevators, that "this site does high risk advanced medical and drug testing to cure insanity, please, never speak to the inmates, it can destroy years of work." I'm
    sensible, when doctors say don't speak to them, who was I to destroy the delicate situation? But one man some how caught my eye. He repeatedly stated that he was George S---- and that he had been kidnapped and he was sure someone was searching for him. I don't know why he sticks in my mind, I found I was remembering his face, thinking he sure didn't look or sound insane, but many inmates said that. The next weekend I convinced a friend of mine, a cop, to run a check on the guy, saying I had a run in with him and was curious. I didn't mention the base at all.
    It was a sickening feeling when the computer confirmed that George S. was missing. What's worse, the cops thought he was just another guy that got tired of the daily grind and split.

That was the beginning. Am I the one that blew the whistle? No. The next Monday, I searched for George, but he was gone. There were no records that explained what happened to him. It was another security officer that came to me saying he and some lab workers wanted an off duty meeting at one of the tunnels. Curiosity took over and I said OK. That night, about nine men showed up. They said they knew they were risking me turning them in but they wanted to show me some things they thought I should see. One by one they showed records that proved many inmates were missing people. There were newspaper clippings, and even photos that they had some how smuggled into the base. They hoped to smuggle them back out, without me turning them in to head honchos. I could see the fear in their faces as they spoke. One man stated he would rather lose his life by trying, than to lose his soul by not doing anything at all.
    It was that remark that turned the tide. I told them about George and the things I found out about him. After a few hours we pledged to attempt to expose the Dulce Base.

18. Q -- The name Nightmare Hall is descriptive, but surely there was a 'regular' name, what was it called in the manuals?

A -- In the manuals it was called "The Vivarium". It describes Dulce Base as a "secured facility for tending bio-forms of all types." In their report it is retold as "a private subterranean bio-terminal park, with accommodations for animals, fish, fowl, reptile, and mankind."
    After seeing this park the name Nightmare Hall is far more accurate than the manual. The accommodations for the inmates at Nightmare Hall fall short of the pretty picture the manual describes.

19. Q -- You mentioned one reptilian leader, Khaarshfashst, do you know any thing about him, like where is he from? Is he from Earth or some other planet?

A -- His name means "keeper of the laws". They receive their name after they reach the age of awareness. They do not recognize time as an important factor in being aware the way humans do. Upon their age of awareness they are cognitive of the station or position they are destined to fulfill. At that time they chose or allow someone to choose their name. Their name will include the position they hold and several personally chosen letters. Each letter has a personal meaning, known
    only to the alien and the one that chose their name. Since Karsh's name means keeper of the laws his name includes kaash (memory or keep, base word for 'Akashic' record) and fashst (law, base word fast or bind). Reptilians choose to be not only private but also secretive of the location of their natal place. To them birth, or emergence of life, is considered as one of the sacred rites of life. They consider Earth or Terra their "home planet", but several reptoids discuss several star maps. Most of those stars were within the Milky Way. Within those star maps lies the
    stars and planets of the Planets of the Allegiance. Earth being one of the planets in their trade routes. If any human asked clear questions about the Allegiance, the Aliens referred the questions to the Draco.
    The Draco in turn, referred the questions to their supervisor (me). I did not have that information about the stars, because information was supplied on a "need to know" basis. I didn't 'need' that information.

20. Q -- Did any of the working caste join in the revolt? Could you give me some names?

A -- A few of the reptilian janitorial crew let us know that THEY knew WE were attempting to sabotage the work going on in the sixth and seventh levels. One of them, with the name Schhaal, secretly formed a small group of reptoids with the same mind set as my group. Sshhaal took upon himself the danger of informing me. He was as open as is possible in a unique situation. On the day I found out about it, I was inspecting a camera near an exit tunnel. He approached, stooped down, seemingly scraping some non-existent dirt, and he quietly said, "A few of us agreed that you are singular in your interest in missing-human reports. If true, walk away. I'll reach you. If it's untrue, destroy my life now!" My heart almost leaped out of my chest, but I silently walked toward one of the wide halls.

For the rest of my life I'll remember those words! It was the first time I KNEW reptilians could have individual thoughts and opinions! Basically, they formed a uniform front with a small variety of interests. Or at least, that was what we had thought. It was a couple days before I heard from him again. As he walked beside me in the sixth level's infamous hall, I heard him say "Enter the exit tunnel on the sixth level, north, after your shift." The next few hours were long and filled with thoughts of betrayal, or worse, but I shouldn't have worried. I contacted one of the original nine men, and let him know, just in case. Gordon wanted to go with me, but I cpnvinced him to wait a few feet from the exit and pretend he was having trouble with his cart.
    When I got there, there were three of them. Shhhaal formerly introduced Fahsshhaa and Huamsshhaa (name base word is Sshhaa or assist). With that, I quickly grabbed Gordon from the hall and the five of us talked and walked in the dark tunnels about three hours. After that day, the joined resistance group got bigger and bolder.

Ultimately, it ended when a military assault was initiated via the exit tunnels and they executed anybody on their list, human or reptilian. We fought back, but none of the working caste had weapons, nor did the human lab workers. Only the security force and a few computer workers had flash guns. It was a massacre. Every one was screaming and running for cover. The halls and tunnels were filled as full as possible. We believe it was the Delta Force that chose to hit at shift change, an effort that killed as many as named on their list. We, to this day, do not know who betrayed us. Gordon Ennery ran beside me as we ran into the third level exit tunnels, and he died when several bullets slammed into his back. I vaporized that assassin and kept running. And I'm still running. Gordon will be remembered.

21. Q -- Tell me more about the flash gun. Is it difficult to operate, or is it like the weapon on Star Trek that can stun or kill on different modes?

A -- It is an advanced beam weapon that can operate on three different phases. Phase one, like Star Trek, can stun and maybe kill, if the person has a weak heart. On phase two, it can levitate anything no matter what it weighs. Phase three is the serious business mode. It can be used to paralyze anything that lives, animal, human, alien and plant. On the higher position on the same mode, it can create a temporary death. I assure you, any doctor would certify that person is dead, but
    their life essence lingers in some strange limbo, some kind of terrible state of non-death. In one to five hours the person will revive, slowly; first the bodily functions will begin, and in a few minutes, consciousness followed with full awareness.

In that mode the alien scientists re-program the human brain and plant false information. When the person awakes, he 'recalls' the false information as information he gained through life experience. There is no way for a person to learn the truth. The human mind 'remembers' and believes completely the false data. If you attempt to inform them, they would laugh or get angry. They NEVER believe the truth. Their mind always forgets the experience of re-programming. You asked if the flash gun is difficult to operate. A two year old child could use it with one hand. It resembles a flash light, with black glass conical inverted lens. On the side are three recessed knobs in three curved grooves. Each knob is sized differently. The closer the knob to the hand the less the strength. It's that simple. Each knob has three strengths also, with automatic stops at each position. The strongest position will vaporize any thing that lives. That mode is so powerful it will leave NO TRACE of what it vaporized.

22. Q -- Is the weapon called a Flash Gun or is there a different name in the manuals?

A -- Everybody calls them Flash Guns, or more commonly "The Flash" or "my Flash" when talking about it. In the manual it is first introduced as the Armorlux Weapon. After that, it is explained as the Flash Gun.

23. Q -- What type of security is found at the Dulce Base? What else is used against espionage or unauthorized entry?

A -- I'll mention a few, but it would be nearly impossible to cover it all. The weapon, besides the Flash Gun, mostly used is a form of sonic. Built in with each light fixture is a device that could render a man unconscious in seconds with nothing more than a silent tone. At Dulce there also are still and VCR cameras, eye print, hand print stations, weight monitors, lasers, ELF and EM equipment, heat sensors and motion
    detectors and quite a few other methods. There is no way you could get very far into the base. If you made it to the second level, you would be spotted within fifteen feet. More than likely, you would become an inmate and never see the light of the surface world again. If you were 'lucky', you would be re-programmed and become one of the countless spies for the Ruling Caste.

24. Q -- According to certain reports, the Dulce Base is host to other aliens that live in level five. Is that true? Can the humans freely roam or meet one-to-one in the halls or is some type of protocol in effect?

A -- There is protocol from the first time you enter the base and it must be followed every time you see an alien. From the working caste, to the visiting aliens, to the Ruling Caste, there is a never ending check list of rules, law, and strict protocol. There is never a chance to roam on the fifth level. The alien housing area is off limits
    to any human. The Hub is surrounded by security, arsenal, military and CIA\FBI sections. The area past the security is one of the most secured areas because it houses so many classified files. The entire east side of the fifth level is off limits except for security personnel holding ULTRA-7 security clearance or higher. The garage on the west side of the fifth level requires ULTRA-4 clearance.

25. Q -- What about the elevators, do they drop from the surface to the seventh level in a couple of seconds? Do you know anything about them? Are they electrically lifted? Every where on the surface world there are elevators made by Otis Elevator Company. Does that company make the elevators at Dulce?

A -- I failed to notice what brand was available in the elevators at the base. I could tell you that there is no elevator anywhere at Dulce that drops from the surface to the seventh level. The security blue prints show the levels are 'stepped' down. Each level drops one floor only. Not even the Hub has an express elevator. After the third level, not only would you change elevators, you are weighed and color coded, before you re-enter the car. All the elevators are magnetically controlled, even lights in elevators, as well as all lights on all levels are magnetically induced. The light bulbs are not the type bought on the surface, but a totally different type of light system. The illumination found there is a closer match to natural sunlight than any artificial
    light on the surface world. The shape of the elevators is unique. If you have ever seen a Tupperware sugar bowl, you could see the shape copied in the elevator. Sort of like an open ended oval with another half oval on each side. The elevator shaft matches the shape perfectly. The magnetic controls are in the half oval shape. If you could stand in or close to the half ovals, you would feel the slight pull of the power of those magnets. The motion is smooth and silent, there is a nearly unnoticed surge when the motion starts or stops. There are no cables needed, because the lift is magnetic, not electric.

26. Q -- A mysterious security man calling himself agent Yellow Fruit says he worked at Groom Lake (Area 51). The Security Officer states that he's been in contact with benevolent aliens, at the Groom Lake facility, are you aware of such a group?

A -- Yellow Fruit is one of the slang names for Yellow Jack, or Yellow Flag, that shows quarantine and caution in the labs. There are so many different slang names at Dulce labs that meant quarantine that the workers published a booklet to show the meanings. At Dulce, Yellowfruit are the lab workers. Banana is the older worker, lemon is the new guy and so on.

27. Q -- Is there an alien installation under Groom Lake or Papoose Lake at the Nevada Test Site, and are they conducting biological research at these sites?

A -- Most of the stuff at the Groom facility deals with defense, but there is a large storage area in the tunnels that holds thousands of alien craft parts. From what I have heard, the medical tests at the Nevada Test Site is conducted by and for the Navy.

28. Q -- According to my sources, the Aerospace companies have a secret underground installation in the Tehachapi Mountains, not far from Rosamond near Edwards AFB. Insiders refer to the Tahachapi Installment as the Ant Hill. They are experimenting with advanced technology such as antigravity disks. Some have seen basketball sized floating orbs patrol the facility, do you have any further information on this?

A -- The California mountains all have alien security methods and equipment. The basketball size orbs are used for unmanned patrol. They are silent, but when photographing living beings there is a humming sound. The glow that emits light is magnetic aura. This is in the visible spectrum, 3900 angstroms. You can see the light, but the light does not reflect off any thing.

29. Q -- How do the aliens use magnetism? Do they use it as an energy source? Is there more we need to know about magnetism?

A -- The aliens use magnetics for everything! They use magnetics as the basic structure for their energy source. The more you learn about magnetic, the better. The Human Race calls them magnets, the Aliens call them 'lodestar'. They have been harvesting lodestars for centuries. Not only that, they want ALL the magnetic power on Earth. They intend to continue harvesting that power, now and in the future. As long as we were only using magnetic power as an oddity, there was no problem. But
    in recent times, the human race has begun using magnetic power and finding more ways to utilize that commodity.

There was a treaty made. In the original treaty, the human race didn't mind at all, 'we' considered magnets as hardly more than useless. As people searched for another source for power, we turned to magnetics. The aliens wanted a new treaty. What could we offer? They chose land, underground mining rights, animals and humans for new experiments. The general public never knew about the treaty. The governmental heads of the world chose another treaty in 1933. This time we got high-tech knowledge in exchange. So now, the more we use magnetics, the more they claim humans, and the lands of the U.S.A. We were 'sold' in exchange for magnets. If you doubt it, look around, there are token companies that really utilize magnetic power, but are depending on electric based or ceramic magnets, NOT lodestar based magnets.

30. Q -- What do the aliens do with the cow blood and other parts from mutilated animals? Do they need these fluids for research or survival?

A -- The aliens use the blood and body parts for formula to keep them alive and for use in the growing vats, and for the artificial wombs. Plasma and amniotic fluid are the two most vital ingredients for their lives. Also, the 'sap' of some plants can keep them alive for months.
    Most of the plants are parasitic in nature, but red grapes and okra plants can also be added to the formula to keep them alive, if they have no 'regular' formula.

31. Q -- Female abductees report being inseminated by aliens. Are they trying to hybridize our species?

A -- Yes, they are breeding slave-warriors for the upcoming war with the alien races. The serpentine races are in orbit around Earth, Venus and Mars.

32. Q -- Abductees have reported that the aliens can pass their bodies and that of the abductee through window glass. Is this a feat of magic achieved by advanced technology or is it a psychic power?

A -- The aliens have mastered atomic matter. They can go through walls like we go through water. It is not magic, just physics. We can learn to do the same thing. It has to do with controlling atoms at will.

33. Q -- Are you in communication with benevolent aliens or do you have contacts that are? If you are, can you tell us how we can communicate with their teams?

A -- I am not at liberty to discuss communications with any friendly alien life forms. I can tell you there is a friendly factor active in Costa Rica, I am in direct communication with that factor. I am an active member of the Sub-Galactic League of Costa Rica. This organization, using a small satellite dish, a television set and ham
    radio equipment reached this factor. I might suggest that by using similar equipment and a low band frequency, you may reach the same factor.

34. Q -- Do you stay in the U.S.A., or do you live abroad? Do you work now? I know you have been on the run for several years.

A -- Yeah, quite a few years. I visit the U.S., but it's really dangerous when I do. I've lived in several countries. I spent a few years in Mexico, working as a mercenary soldier. It's rough work, frequently living in the bush, eating what ever I can find. I spent time in South America, fighting the drug cartel. I settled in Costa Rica,
    bought a small house in Limon. Actually it is a shanty that some one abandoned. I paid the equivalency of $11 to one of the local constables for the right to call it mine. My name changes when I think some one is asking questions. I've worked in one of the underground bases near the Panama border. It's in the mountains, not very far from a passive but active volcano. It is not as fancy as Dulce, but the people are wonderful.

35. Q -- Are there any other security level names?

A -- There are many other security clearances, here are a few, UMBRA, STELLAR, G2-7Z, TRIAD, UMT (Universal Military Training) and UMS (Universal Military Service), ASTRAL and SUB-ASTRAL. UMBRA is higher than ULTRA.

36. Q -- Since you have lived in Spanish speaking countries, it's obvious that you are bilingual. What other languages do you speak?

A -- Other than English, the only other languages I speak are Spanish and Eusshu, the common language spoken at Dulce. I speak Spanish fluently, and enough Eusshu to keep my self out of trouble. Shortly after I first transferred to Dulce, I took a course to learn the basics. Other wise, you are required to wait for an escort to get around. All the signs at that base are written in the universally recognized symbolic language. Eusshu is logical and easy to learn. Crash course in Eusshu are required if one that plans to spend more than one week working at that base.

37. Q -- What are the eating habits of the aliens? Are they carnivores?

A -- That depends weather they are one of the gray worker caste, one of the reptilian worker caste, or one of the higher developed Draconian Leaders. Also, the created beings, replicants, type two being, or one of the really strange genetic mixtures. I'll try to cover a little of each.
    The formula includes amniotic water, plasma and several other body parts. This nearly clear mixture with a texture of pureed peaches, and almost in that color. The grays make the attempt not to 'eat' around the humans, because the odor of it is very unpleasant to any human. They can spend days or even weeks between feedings. The working caste of the reptilians eat meat, insects and a large variety of plants including vegetables and fruit. They prefer their meat raw and very fresh, but
    have learned to enjoy some cooked meat like rare beef steak. Unlike the Grays, they eat frequently and usually carry or send for food on their breaks.

The Ruling Caste is SECRETIVE about their foods. They have created several dietary myths that they carefully embellish when the chance arrives. One of their favorite legends involves one of their ancestors' ability to eat an entire flock of geese in one setting. They rarely eat in sight of any other species. They carefully choose their food, then carry their meal to their quarters. It was only when dignitaries arrive
    at the base did they join their meals. They enjoy the same foods we do, and they have been seen secretly munching on a freshly found snail. The human looking replicants eat some cooked vegetables. They rely on vitamins and liquid protein for sustenance. If they have to eat on the surface world, they can eat what ever they are served, but as soon as possible they regurgitate. Their digestive systems frequently fail to process the food properly. The engineered beings have a special diet, created for their dietary needs. The mixture includes several organ foods blended with plasmatic fluids, amniotic liquids and parasitiplasm materials. These unique animals also enjoy occasional green plants, usually grasses or lettuce. The creatures that are designed to become warriors, eat protein filled liquids.

38. Q -- In the Dulce Papers, copper seems to be high on the importance list. In what methods is copper used?

A -- One of the main uses of copper at Dulce is containment of the magnetic flow, magnets are used every where at that base. The infamous vats' interiors are lined with copper, and the exterior walls are clad with stainless steel. The mechanical arm that stirs the liquid is made of a copper alloy. Other uses include dietary needs in a few of the transbiotic beings. There are several specially made cells or rooms
    built first with lead, then magnetic steel then clad in copper. It is in those cells on the Fourth Level that contain living aural essence. This essence is what you would call soul or astral body.

39. Q -- Growing multi-species beings, blood formulas and human parts in vats sounds like a bad plot to a science fiction movie. The doctors and scientists of the world claim you can't mix the species. The concepts mentioned in the Dulce Papers sounds far fetched. Could you provide information that the average surface world reader could understand about similar things?

A -- The doctors and scientists on the surface world may say that, but underground, away from the prying eyes of ethics boards, they do grow trans-genus beings. There is a lot of written material available at libraries. One of the best sources is an easy to read book published back in 1969, by Prentice-Hall International, with the title of "The Second Genesis, the Coming Control of Life" by Albert Rosenfelt. In this book, they discuss "… animals that may be especially bred to supply genetically reliable organs for people." -- and "...the use of fetal or embryonic material from which adult sized organs and tissues may be grown..." Also he discusses the fact that embryonic tissue has no immunological activity, therefore it cannot provoke the defense mechanism in the recipient. It will join the body not as a foreign antigen, but as a natural protein. He further discusses solitary generation, commonly called virgin birth, but also known as parthenogenesis.

With one virgin birth in 1.6 million births average on the surface of the world, in Dulce that rate is reversed. Occasionally, a normally born human infant is born in the hospital wards on the Seventh Level.
    Parthenogenesis is the method used to grow type two beings. The now common transsexual surgery on the surface world, began at the Dulce Base. Men became women on a whim in the Seventh Level labs, and with the Fourth Level technology, the brain washing the "eager desire to become a woman" and that poor man firmly believe he always wanted to be a woman. No one could convince him to believe the truth. All things are twisted At Dulce.
    A quote by Dr. Ralph W. Gerard (in The Second Genesis) put in his now classic statement: "There can be no twisted thought without a twisted molecule". Most have originated at Dulce.

40. Q -- How are the human workers stopped from telling everything about Dulce?

A -- Implants, fear threats to harm the families, EM control, also reprogramming with ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) and drugs are the most common methods to 'encourage' the workers not to divulge the location or daily routine.

41. Q -- A construction worker the so called "The Ant Hill" (The Northrup's Tehachapi Base) reports seeing 10-12 foot tall human looking beings in lab coats. Who are these guys, are they from the hollow earth?

A. They are probably inner earth drones. The deeper you get, the stranger the life forms. The tall men are from the subterranean levels, lower yet are the dwarfed deformed forms. I don't trust either of them.
    There are other forms, that both the tall men and the dwarfed men fear and loathe, they are similar to Bigfoot in appearance, but extremely violent and enjoy eating what ever they find while it is still alive!
    They are subhuman and demented, with an IQ around 15. The reptilian life stay in caves or caverns that aren't very deep. They prefer the desert mountains. They use camouflage rather than fighting, but they do carry vril rods for protection. They do have a symbol, not the hokey snake-with-wings that I keep seeing in the public. The reptilians use a dragon with its tail in its mouth with seven pointed stars in the middle.

42. Q -- Is there a specific location where the public can set up their cameras and equipment to document an alien-government base, and/or their activities?

A -- The problem is, most of the meetings are held in military bases or underground. The Groom Lake Facility does fly several alien craft that regularly fly over unpopulated land that go back and forth from several bases, Southern California has several notable areas. Twenty Nine Palms -- Lancaster or Chocolate Mountains are well known for such activities.

43. Q -- Could you provide us with a copy of your badge or card you used at Dulce?

A -- Badges or cards never leave the bases. All exits have bars or walls of metal... to open, to go out requires using the card. When you use it for an exit slot, the card won't come out. Each time you leave the base, you are issued a new card, with all the usual data about you, plus your weight added, corrected daily. There are several mines in the Chocolate Mts. that open into a base highway, but be aware that they are patrolled regularly and there are cameras there.

44. Q -- What are the dimensions of the Dulce Facility?

A -- There are 1,700 paved miles of roads under Dulce and Northern New Mexico, towards Los Alamos is another 800 miles of tunnels. The base is Still expanding.

45. Q -- What is the top depth?

A -- The First Level starts 200 feet from the surface. Each level has a ceiling of seven feet, except levels six and seven, the ceiling there is 45 and 60 feet. There are approximately 45 feet or more between each level. The average highway ceiling is twenty five feet. The HUB at the base is 3,000 feet wide. Use a 7.5 minute scale map to try to comprehend the size of the place.

46. Q -- Are there regular vehicle exits that can be observed from the ground?

A -- Yes, but they are inside Los Alamos.

47. Q -- Are their aerial exits that can be observed?

A -- Twenty miles due north of Dulce is a large hanger, it is hidden by a facade of cliffs. Look for an isolated short road on the top of a mesa, with no road to or from the top.

48. Q -- Are the ventilation shafts visible?

A -- The ventilation shafts are hidden by bushes or vents inside caves. There are five on the top of the mesa, be aware there are cameras inside most of the vents.

49. Q -- Is there external security, and could we recognize them in or around the town itself?

A -- There is minimal security on the surface, most of the men are Air Force or highway crewmen. There used to be a Best Western motel that hosts or hires a lot of Base workers from Level One. I don't know if that motel is still operational. Most of the security force live in Santa Fe. Others live at White Pine (near Los Alamos).

50. Q -- Are there security sensors? What type? If so, what is their power source?

A -- Yes there are many types of sensors, radar, infrared, heat sensors, microwave, EMGW, and satellite. Most of the sensors are powered by magnetic power. The only thing you may notice on the surface, would be an occasional satellite dish.

51. Q -- If you can, give us some information on the upcoming war with the aliens. When does it start? Do you recommend going underground?

A -- The war has already begun. To start, they use weather control devices that can cripple a city in hours. Storms, flood and drought -- with those few things they can bring any country to their knees in a hurry. Yes, I do recommend going underground. Choose a location that has a higher elevation than the surrounding terrain. Pick out a cave or even an abandoned mining shaft or two, bury a cache of supplies near these locations. Place the supplies in heavy plastic boxes that have tight lids. Then plan to live like a squatter when it becomes necessary. If you own land, create a system of tunnels and tell no one. Use your tunnels to secrete your supplies, and plan to live in those corridors when you must.

52. Q -- What about the reptilian ships that are in orbit around the equator, are they cloaked?

A -- They are not cloaked the way you may think. It's more like nobody is learning to see, even though it is in plain sight. Like the mail man becomes invisible because you are so used to seeing him you never noticed he is alive. One of the favorite methods of covert activities is to hide their operation in such an obvious way that no one would suspect it is covert.

53. Q -- What are the Greys susceptible to?

A -- The greys are photosensitive, any bright light hurts their eyes. They avoid sunlight, and travel at night. Camera flashes causes them to back up. It could be used as a weapon against them, but they recover quickly. It could buy enough time to escape. Use commands, or nonsensical words in the form of commands and they will back up. Their brain is more logical than ours and they do not create 'fun'. They do not understand poetry either. What really confuses them is saying things in "pig-latin". We learned that in a hurry, and used it against them in the Dulce Wars.

54. Q -- Can greys read your intentions if you came up behind one?

A -- Yes. They read your intent, because they use your body's frequency. The human race broadcasts a frequency, that they recognize as an electromagnetic impulse. Each person has a slightly different frequency, that difference is what we call personality. When a human thinks, they broadcast strong impulses, in the case of fear the frequency is 'loud' and easy to recognize.

55. Q -- Can we shield ourselves against their mental control?

A -- We can shield ourselves against them, however 95% of the human race never try to control their thoughts, and controlling our own thoughts is the best weapon. The average person rarely thinks in a clear pattern. That allows the brain to think in a chaotic way. Control your thoughts, And you can stop the aliens attempting to abduct and control you. Controlling my own thoughts have kept me alive for years.

56. Q -- Could you shed some light on the type of human the aliens are looking for when they abduct?

A -- I can tell you that the most common are petite women in their early twenties or early thirties, dark haired boys between five to nine, small to medium size men in their mid-twenties to mid-forties. But, let me stress that there are all types of people being held against their will in the Dulce Base! There are tall heavy men and women, teenagers, elderly folks and very young girls in the cages AND the vats. I only mention the most common age-size are the small young men and petite women. The boys are favored because at that age their bodies are rapidly growing, and their atomic material is adaptable in the transfer chamber. The young small women are frequently very fertile. The men are used for sperm. I have no idea why they prefer small to average size men.

57. Q -- What is the prevalent human race at the Dulce Base? I am curious about both the human workers, and the inmates.

A -- The human work force is made of people from every nation on the surface world. The one thing they share is that they all speak English. If you are asking if there are white, black, red, yellow and brown skin color, again I'll have to say that there is no 'prevalent' race there. As for inmates, I could see ALL races there. From what I could see, it looked like there were more 'white' people, but again, I saw a constant flow of different people, many I think, were only there for a few hours.

58. Q -- Please explain the method they use to identify each inmate.

A -- No one has a name. When first brought to this facility, they were issued one large 'number'. Usually that code has a mixture of numbers and letters. They show the place, how, and by who, followed by the time, age, sex and finally the personal number. For example it might look like this: NVLV-00A-00700-P00:00:00-00-M-000-00-000.

59. Q -- You have been through so much, and yet keep fighting, what is your
    biggest fear?

A – My biggest fear: the general public will forget the trapped innocent people in that despicable place, and will ignore the hundreds of children, women and men added to that place every month.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

From Cherrys notes:
    "... it looks like an endless corridor, but near the Dulce Base Seventh Level Hub, there is wide doorway on the right, if you look into the room you can see a double row of cells of caged people. Each upper cell holds one man, one bunk and a toilet and sink. But the lower cells hold grotesque beings, maybe human, but so deformed that you must use your imagination to make out a face or maybe feet....."
    in a letter from Tom Castello in 1987

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Another part of one of Cherry's letters
    "... the living beings inside the unidentified flying objects are NOT coming to interact with human beings - they are visiting the intelligent reptilian race living inside the caverns of Terra." (Earth)

"Since 1947 there has been scheduled routes of intergalactic trade - but the trades are not between the human race and the visiting advanced alien race - the exchange of goods and technology is between the visitors and the reptilian race living deep inside the caverns of Earth.

The human race are not advanced enough to trade technology with an ancient race that are thousands of years ahead with us. We can't even leave Earth unless we use fuel based rockets to blast the craft of the surface. The visitors travel between planets in silent ships that move faster than light. They consider humans primitive and violent beings. It is like us trying to communicate with ants, we have nothing in common."

from letters from Tom Castello, 1989

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Banshee (30th November 2010), Bill Ryan (30th November 2010), daledo (30th November 2010), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Dragonfly (30th November 2010), hohoemi (16th February 2011), iceni tribe (23rd December 2010), JDM (10th February 2011), kasee (11th February 2011), ketikoti (17th February 2011), Neal (16th February 2011), Ross (30th November 2010), Ruby L. (23rd February 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), sunflower (16th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

“Most little grays are emotionless. They don’t care if you step on their foot, pain doesn’t bother them. They might just look down at its foot, but shows no reaction. The only way to create confusion is to give them a nonsensical order. It causes them to back up and try to re-evaluate the order. For example if a gray is about to abduct you, use a calm but stern voice and tell them to “go drink chairs” or “dance on my bed” or “eat this shoe,” say nothing logical.

Other tricks to stop them start reciting a nursery poem – like “Mary had a little lamb.”
    Physical things to stop them is a camera flash – the brilliant light damages their eyes, and they can’t see, it could give you time to escape.“ From a letter dates 1984.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2010), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Gardener (16th February 2011), ketikoti (17th February 2011), Neal (16th February 2011), NinJin (16th February 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I think this is the last post - for those who made it this far. Thank you so very much reading - W

“It was only a few months before I left Dulce Base when I asked a very burly but friendly repton guard if he prayed. His face remained calm but his golden eyes widened a little. Slowly he sighed from deep inside his barrel chest. His deep raspy voice sounded fatigued and old. I admit his surprising reply left me shaken.

‘Tom, most sapient beings gave up on that superstitious rite. I know that prayer remains the human way. Tell me the truth, don’t you find those prayers a mere waste of your words? Here on the sixth level, the humans ask their god for help, and utter many prayers. It didn’t help them. In Dulce Base, no form of help arrives for them, not once did their cell locks open for them. Not once did I witnessed any form of help from the hand of god, not even a way to escape their Fate.’

I was glad when the sets of three chimes started to sound I knew it was shift change, and I didn’t need to talk complete this conversation. I simply muttered a few empty words and left. At that late hour - it must have been close to midnight, I had a need to enter my office, lock the metal door and offer a prayer for the lost inmates in Dulce Base.”

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

aikisaw (11th February 2011), Andrew_K (24th August 2017), Bill Ryan (30th November 2010), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), kasee (11th February 2011), ketikoti (17th February 2011), learninglight (2nd February 2011), Neal (16th February 2011), Orion.V (1st December 2010), silvanelf (9th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    I think this is the last post - for those who made it this far. Thank you so very much reading - W
    Many thanks for relaying all this information.

W, is this the 'last post' because there's no more material? Or is there any other reason?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st December 2010 at 16:08.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Yoda (16th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)

“It was only a few months before I left Dulce Base when I asked a very burly but friendly repton guard if he prayed. His face remained calm but his golden eyes widened a little. Slowly he sighed from deep inside his barrel chest. His deep raspy voice sounded fatigued and old. I admit his surprising reply left me shaken.

‘Tom, most sapient beings gave up on that superstitious rite. I know that prayer remains the human way. Tell me the truth, don’t you find those prayers a mere waste of your words? Here on the sixth level, the humans ask their god for help, and utter many prayers. It didn’t help them. In Dulce Base, no form of help arrives for them, not once did their cell locks open for them. Not once did I witnessed any form of help from the hand of god, not even a way to escape their Fate.’

I was glad when the sets of three chimes started to sound I knew it was shift change, and I didn’t need to talk complete this conversation. I simply muttered a few empty words and left. At that late hour - it must have been close to midnight, I had a need to enter my office, lock the metal door and offer a prayer for the lost inmates in Dulce Base.”
    There is no explanation for ones that do not want one.
    Regarding those souls trapped there... God only know why and when .
    In the highest way of the meaning.

Souls that became reps are the ones abandoning the source of light and life and love . Look in what they turned into.
    Religion today-all of them are reps way of taking people away from prime source.
    Sad are they ,really, despite gruesome life and tech that they have.

It takes a leap of faith to return to prime source (God ,Creator) ,it is acknowledging and re union with the source.
    They wish not that and wish to drag all down with them...

I felt sad reading this last post ...sad that they chose what they chose. From their view there is no god as they abandoned it . Sadly they miss the obvious thing that the very body they inhabit is made from atoms and molecules which is created by Prime source-Creator.
    In negating God they negate themselves and look in what they turned into...
    And they will degrade even more, until they devolve into dust,a cosmic dust if you will.

Sad but true.
    But it is their choice.

I would love to see that we as humanity choose different path than reps and all aligned with them.
    Love, love - and see what happens

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Beren For This Post:

27. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

is a repton's essence the same as ours is? do they have souls? can our souls in other life inhabit a repton...i don't find clarity on that detail anywhere... thanks l

edit:
    Quote The human race are not advanced enough to trade technology with an ancient race that are thousands of years ahead with us. We can't even leave Earth unless we use fuel based rockets to blast the craft of the surface. The visitors travel between planets in silent ships that move faster than light. They consider humans primitive and violent beings. It is like us trying to communicate with ants, we have nothing in common."
    i find it a starnge observation..so, according to this, our et visitors find us too promitive/violent, but they don't find the violece perpetuated by the reptons abhorent....it's as if there's good and bad violence...wonder what makes their violence justifiable, i.e. worthy of trade and communications ?

Last edited by lightblue; 30th November 2010 at 13:47.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), hohoemi (16th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote W, is this the 'last post' because there's no more material? Or is there any other reason?
    No there is more, but understand that some is being held back to be released in the book(s). If there is anything specific, happy to go back and ask any questions anyone may have.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Beren, I feel your pain

32. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote is the repton's essenns the same as ours is? do they have souls? can our souls in other life inhabit a repton...i don't find clarity on that detail anywhere... thanks l
    Hi Lightblue. It doesnt sound like they have souls does it (well my interpretation of soul) Dont know if they believe in reincarnation either. Happy to go back to Cherry with your questions. I do wonder what their life span is????and what is the estimated population of the varying races. Mind you there appears to be so many down there, who would know.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

35. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

thanks witchy
    please go back to my earlier post, i added another question to it... l

36. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 times in 446 posts

Here is the interview voice simulation of Thomas Costello

This is the first part of 10. You can go tyo that youtube page and see the others.
    Sometimes my eyes get tired of reading lol

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), witchy1 (30th November 2010)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote i find it a starnge observation..so, according to this, our et visitors find us too promitive/violent, but they don't find the violece perpetuated by the reptons abhorent....it's as if there's good and bad violence...wonder what makes their violence justifiable, i.e. worthy of trade and communications ?
    Oh Lightblue, I understand your question. It sounds like they just do what they want to do, and get on doing what they have always done, only barely tolerating our existence on their planet. Its just mind numbing that they can use us to create a hybrid race to fight on their behalf in a war against us. I wonder if this somehow falls into agenda 21 and depopulation.....They may be concerned about the sheer numbers of humans. Just thinking out loud.
    I did read somewhere else (theres lots of info on them out there) that they are in trouble for interferring too much with humans and are due to be hauled into line. I wonder if this is the reason for all the activity in the sky??? Thinking out loud again.
    No violence is justifiable! IMHO

40. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 3 13 17 LastLast