+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast

Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

Another random thought - if were going to make an entrance underground, I would do it through some satellite building. If you Google Earth the site, you can see a large Veteran's Hospital there, just one possibility or who knows - maybe they go in through the local Taco Bell! Its curious how close together the homes are there. Its not like there is a lack of land in NM? This is a non substantiated thought. Sorry for jumping in without any facts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

I read the story.

I noticed that the "Illojim"s points the Annunaki.
    The Earth origin reptillians had fought against Annunakis over one million years on and off, finally they defeated the intruder, who were the creator of human race.

'The very advanced alien from different plain' reminded me "hyperversals" in Alien Mind, which evolved one billion years ago.
    It's interesting how she got the "one billion".

Quote I still haven't found any statements that lead to proving the credibility of this event, if any of you knows something please share.
    The story in general sounds good to me. It might be completely fake story. It depends how they look at.
    I don't spend my time to analyze word by word for validation.

The reptillian claimed there were two crash sites in Rosewell accident.

1st Lt. Walter Haut (June 2, 1922 - December 15, 2005)
    Walter Haut's testimony released to public right after his death.

Excerpt from 'Witness to Roswell: Unmasking the 60-Year Cover-Up, 2007:
    Quote http://ufos.about.com/od/bestufocras...llevidence.htm
    He also affirms what many Roswell researchers have stated-a second crash site besides the one at the Foster Ranch. The second site allegedly held the main saucer and alien bodies. The northern most site had been found by civilians, and this news was being spread throughout the small town of Roswell.
    The story was published on the web site on Dec, 26, 2004.
    Jimmy Bergman, Owner, Sweden.
    Published in this website on December 26, 2004.

Did Jimmy Bergman already knew the two Rosewell crash sites from other sources?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,203 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    Did Jimmy Bergman already knew the two Roswell crash sites from other sources?
    Probably - it's fairly well established that there were two Roswell crash sites (and possibly even three). Things were compounded during the 1947 summer as there may have been several crashes in the New Mexico area within the space of a couple of months.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Macedonia Avalon Member Orion.V's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    There is no explanation for ones that do not want one.
    Regarding those souls trapped there... God only know why and when .
    In the highest way of the meaning.

Souls that became reps are the ones abandoning the source of light and life and love . Look in what they turned into.
    Religion today-all of them are reps way of taking people away from prime source.
    Sad are they ,really, despite gruesome life and tech that they have.

It takes a leap of faith to return to prime source (God ,Creator) ,it is acknowledging and re union with the source.
    They wish not that and wish to drag all down with them...

I felt sad reading this last post ...sad that they chose what they chose. From their view there is no god as they abandoned it . Sadly they miss the obvious thing that the very body they inhabit is made from atoms and molecules which is created by Prime source-Creator.
    In negating God they negate themselves and look in what they turned into...
    And they will degrade even more, until they devolve into dust,a cosmic dust if you will.

Sad but true.
    But it is their choice.

I would love to see that we as humanity choose different path than reps and all aligned with them.
    Maybe they think differently.
    It does not necessarily mean that they do not believe in the prime creator but maybe they think that the prime creator does not intervene because it left everyone with a free will of choice and actions.
    Why pray when you've done your life actions and you will eventually die one way or another, then return to the source, compare life experience and maybe reincarnate again.
    What if all this we go through is actually lessons and gathering experience and we are left on our own ???

Just a random flash of thought ....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion.V For This Post:

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

just a small contribution here : a friend of mind went thru the Dulce area on a motorcycle trip -- he said that he was followed by an unmarked white van while driving thru the area & had uncomfortable feelings in general while there--

i find it significant that the Denver supermax prison is all underground -- i have a theory that most of the FEMA camps are also underground

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I could probably find one entrance. But I'm not so sure it's a good idea, on the personal level, to find it.

It is, 'my guess' as they say, that the primary 'in use' (not construction) personnel entrances to Dulce are via the rail/station system, and not via 'surface to beneath ground' in any direct way - that is commonly used. This creates a dual level access (and exit) security redundancy of a sort, as a worst case analysis/scenario. Such thinking is obviously of a 'base security' (backups for my backups!) style of thinking, which is the normal pattern of doing things for such groups.
    That's very clever, I didn't think of that. I guess that's the point though.

I've heard of the entrances in Florida. Anybody have any guesses as to where they would be? One would assume north Florida. That being said I'm pretty sure there aren't any in the Jacksonville area. Although as Socrates said, "If I know anything it is that I know nothing."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

12. Link to Post #87
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

I need to catch up on many postings in this thread, time and health allowing. But I would like to mention something re entrances. At Peasemore the only access was via 4 original now 3 other establishments. These being secure in their own right, Welford, Watchfield, Harwell and now closed and a business park....Greenham Common. Welford was the emergency access point, being the nearest facility. I read some pages back someone posted Dulce data and stated the desciption of that base, and that it began 200ft underground. Thats the first time I have come across that, I find it strange as the Peasemore facility begins 200ft underground.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

14. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

[SIZE="3"]/SIZE]
    Quote Quote Originally Posted by lightblue View Post

it's curious that gordon novel denies the existence of dulce base...any idea as to why would that be? thanks l

Bill: He said he spend a lot of time looking for the entrances and was never able to find anything.

i know i know..he really put it strongly that he searched the area inch by inch and that: "there was nothing there" - no entrances...given he is an acomplished investigator and assuming he is not lying, if there are no entrances, there is no facility either..he didn't say that explicitely, but doesn't that follow from what he said while at the same time not leaving any room for the possibility that the base may exist without external entrances...unless he has a reason not to disclose what he knows... l

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

16. Link to Post #89
    Deactivated
    Thanks

the only way to be sure would be to join that wing of the Army or not lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

18. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is directed at Bill really.

I have literally just finished reading UFO Highway and was enthralled by this amazing story. My personal feeling reading it was that Anthony Sanchez has padded out the interview with a few items as if to add some weight to his personal theories but overall reading this made me feel that if we were collaborating to this extent then this adds a lot more credence to the whole Serpo story.

But i am most interested in your comment about the book. Do you have misgivings about the book or the way it has been written?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Post:

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ArtyCarl (here)
    This is directed at Bill really.

I have literally just finished reading UFO Highway and was enthralled by this amazing story. My personal feeling reading it was that Anthony Sanchez has padded out the interview with a few items as if to add some weight to his personal theories but overall reading this made me feel that if we were collaborating to this extent then this adds a lot more credence to the whole Serpo story.

But i am most interested in your comment about the book. Do you have misgivings about the book or the way it has been written?
    I too read it with great interest.

BUT: I've worked on and published many transcripts of long interviews. I can absolutely tell you for a fact that - assuming this interview happened, which I believe it did - what was published is heavily edited and/or sanitized from the original.

People just don't talk like that. Read a couple of pages, and then turn to any Camelot or Avalon interview for comparison. You'll immediately see the difference.

This presents a problem. If I had a long and important interview such as the one with Sanchez's 'Colonel X', I would have presented it as verbatim as possible in order to clearly show its authenticity.

To 'improve it' is not smart - this kind of sanitization detracts from the authenticity and causes skeptics to suspect that it was all written as fiction.

I'm not saying that. But I am saying that what you're reading there is absolutely not the original conversation that took place between the two men.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill, I absolutely agree with you on this...I dont give up my trust easily but I found myself questioning the style of the interview and just wish he had repeated it word for word.

I definitely got the feeling that Mr Sanchez had diluted the impact of the interview with possibly erroneous content which made me wonder if he was taking the opportunity to settle a few scores or enhance items he had a theory about.

Shame really because it is a cracking story...surely Hollywood wont leave this story untold for long!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Post:

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ArtyCarl (here)
    Hi Bill, I absolutely agree with you on this...I dont give up my trust easily but I found myself questioning the style of the interview and just wish he had repeated it word for word.
    Yes - it was a poor decision by Anthony to 'improve' it. Real conversations just don't read like smooth prose.

They contain short sentences, repetitions, pauses, stops-and-starts, and tend to use simple language.

Spoken language is very different from written language. That's why good Hollywood scriptwriters are paid so much. It's hard to emulate authentically.

In fairness to him, though, he was under considerable emotional pressure when he published the book. I was instrumental in encouraging him to get it out there fast. So in a way I encouraged him also not to spend the time making sure it was all as good as it possibly could be.

If he'd waited a couple of months before publishing it in hardback, he might have had it proof-read by others who might have pointed out to him that the interview didn't 'feel right', and might have encouraged him to publish the unchanged original.

The question remains what was changed or omitted - and why. This is the problem.

The difference with a Camelot or Avalon transcript is that regardless of whether you agree with the information, you're left in no doubt that this is what the witness really said, and there's absolutely no deception on the interviewer's part.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Neal (16th February 2011), Sadieblue (26th April 2019), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), Yoda (16th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    I need to catch up on many postings in this thread, time and health allowing. But I would like to mention something re entrances. At Peasemore the only access was via 4 original now 3 other establishments. These being secure in their own right, Welford, Watchfield, Harwell and now closed and a business park....Greenham Common. Welford was the emergency access point, being the nearest facility. I read some pages back someone posted Dulce data and stated the desciption of that base, and that it began 200ft underground. Thats the first time I have come across that, I find it strange as the Peasemore facility begins 200ft underground.
    Hi spirit wolf. This is my first time hearing about Peasemore. I did a brief search and found a few pages and one documentary (Barry King https://youtube.com/watch?v=VBB5zhVh-rU ) about this base. Is there a particular site you'd suggest reading? I'm curious about the entrances you described. I'd like to read about that.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

28. Link to Post #95
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

Hi there. My material is literally all over the web and unfortunately not in one place. I can try provide links to data. All of the original disclosures, running from Feb 1994 to December 2000 are contained in 600+A4 pages of original The Voice Files. These have been placed on CD disc by researcher/film maker Miles Johnston. See what I can do regarding getting some data placed here.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    I need to catch up on many postings in this thread, time and health allowing. But I would like to mention something re entrances. At Peasemore the only access was via 4 original now 3 other establishments. These being secure in their own right, Welford, Watchfield, Harwell and now closed and a business park....Greenham Common. Welford was the emergency access point, being the nearest facility. I read some pages back someone posted Dulce data and stated the description of that base, and that it began 200ft underground. Thats the first time I have come across that, I find it strange as the Peasemore facility begins 200ft underground.
    Scanning though rock is a real problem. Although Pat Price did it in seconds (air duct work, I'm guessing), and half a second later read paper in a folder in a filing cabinet. Probably cost him his life, that there bit of skill. Killed by the same people who asked him to do it in the first place (as a test). That ain't right...but...by their logic... As Clint said in 'Unforgiven', "Deserve ain't got Nuthin' to do with it".

I'm guessing the 200 ft has to do with something similar. Maybe as simple as heat range thing, penetration of heat, etc. radiation? Solar? or maybe the best compound use regarding scanning, heat, radiation, etc. The distance closest to the surface that deals with all the potential issues. ..and no closer!
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd December 2010 at 03:44.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

32. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Regarding the Base levels start at 200 feet: According to Tom Castello's answers, Quote:
    "The First Level starts at 200 feet from the surface. Each level has a ceiling of seven, except levels six and seven, the ceiling there is 45 feet to 60 feet. The average highway ceiling is twenty five feet. The Central Hub at the base is 3000 feet wide. Use a 7.5 minute scale map to try to comprehend the size of the place."

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2010), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), noprophet (10th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), witchy1 (2nd December 2010)

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

Quote posted by Wynderer:
    i find it significant that the Denver supermax prison is all underground -- i have a theory that most of the FEMA camps are also underground
    I can vouce for the FEMA camps being underground.
    My brother and his friend, many years ago, had heard there was a FEMA storage center in one of the caves near here. He and his friend found a small cave at the back of the hill, and crawled through it, coming out behind one of the barrels on a shelf. They walked through it looking around. He said there was lots of barrels of stuff, possibly food and such stored in large barrels, and about few hundred beds, with Chain link fence around area where the beds were. Whether that was to keep people out of the food storages, or keep them in the facility, I don't know. Depends if the chain link fence went completely around the bedding area to lock them in. I'll have to ask him. I have asked him to show me the tunnel they found to get in, but he refuses. Says we'll get into trouble. And says he didn't think of it then, but says he was pretty lucky they didn't have a cave in and get buried alive in there.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), silvanelf (9th June 2019), wynderer (6th December 2010)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I threw a cross over baldy, and turned it down until a et photo or genetic experimental showed up. I see the sublim also. Doing the stuff of the 70's to try to make a mind submit to messages in commercials and nixom campaign ads.. It's not even attractive as it disturbs the peace within.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    I threw a cross over baldy, and turned it down until a et photo or genetic experimental showed up. I see the sublim also. Doing the stuff of the 70's to try to make a mind submit to messages in commercials and nixom campaign ads.. It's not even attractive as it disturbs the peace within.
    just wondering, what are you trying to say?

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

conk (25th October 2012), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast