Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17 LastLast

Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Mystery,

Please make sure that a "working copy", at least, of all your writing is distributed to several trusted people. "In the event of my death..." kind of thing, so the disclosure gets out even if you leave this Earthly plane before you get the books done. The written material, including your own classified material that you would not divulge if still alive, could be in with the other written material, and in fact act as an "insurance policy" that it would become public in the event of your death. Make it public that copies have been distributed.

Looking forward to your book(s) when they are available.

Dennis
    Thank you for your wise suggestions. I will most seriously consider that. Thank you!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), JDM (10th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Hi there,

The Dulce material is too difficult for me and too traumatic, so I avoid it. I know my limits and what I can handle. However, I wanted to point you all to some material.

I'm sorry for pointing you to this terribly laid out website, but look at the information.

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/...Deception.html

Also google Mark Richards Dulce

Now, the story that Mark and Jo Ann tell about Dulce is too fantastical to believe and more like a Hollywood movie pitch. I would dismiss it completely except for one thing.

Jo Ann is local to me and I have met her several times and had pleasant conversations with her. I detect no deception. She seems like a perfectly decent person with a good heart. Many, such as John Lear, have accused her of being a disinfo agent. Jo Ann seemed genuinely hurt and frustrated by this.

I contacted Bill about this last year and he said he wanted to make contact with Jo Ann, but he did not follow up. I just figured more important things came up. Jo Ann very much wants to tell her story and lectures here and there.

I don't know what is true. I don't look into Dulce because I cannot stomach it. All I can tell you is that Jo Ann seems to me to be a genuinely good person. I'm kind of surprised that she isn't a member here, but maybe she is. I can also tell you that Jo Ann works for a living and is not swimming in black ops payola.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), learninglight (10th February 2011), passiglight (10th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Hi there,

The Dulce material is too difficult for me and too traumatic, so I avoid it. I know my limits and what I can handle. However, I wanted to point you all to some material.

I'm sorry for pointing you to this terribly laid out website, but look at the information.

Also google Mark Richards Dulce

Now, the story that Mark and Jo Ann tell about Dulce is too fantastical to believe and more like a Hollywood movie pitch. I would dismiss it completely except for one thing.

Jo Ann is local to me and I have met her several times and had pleasant conversations with her. I detect no deception. She seems like a perfectly decent person with a good heart. Many, such as John Lear, have accused her of being a disinfo agent. Jo Ann seemed genuinely hurt and frustrated by this.

I contacted Bill about this last year and he said he wanted to make contact with Jo Ann, but he did not follow up. I just figured more important things came up. Jo Ann very much wants to tell her story and lectures here and there.

I don't know what is true. I don't look into Dulce because I cannot stomach it. All I can tell you is that Jo Ann seems to me to be a genuinely good person. I'm kind of surprised that she isn't a member here, but maybe she is. I can also tell you that Jo Ann works for a living and is not swimming in black ops payola.
    I am VERY familiar with "Branton" (Bruce Allen Walton) and I am familiar with Jo Ann's material. I am not willing to speak in an unpleasant matter, so with your kind permission I will recline a visit to Branton's material and Jo Ann's material.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mystery (here)
    thank you for letting me know there is still an interest in the Dulce Base here.
    I have always found this to be extremely interesting ever since I first read about Thomas a couple years ago.
    I also think this needs to get out to more people. So they can be aware of what is actually taking place there. I can only imagine what is going on down there now. If the information you have is over 30 years old!

It seems with so many people and personell that work down there, that there would be more people coming forward with this information. This would change everyones outlook about reality.

Thank You!
    for coming back and sharing more with us.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

Hi Mystery

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us today even though you should be resting

Do you think the reptons are engaging in the genetic experiments with the humans so that one day they may be able to live on the surface of the planet even if the conditions are cold?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), JDM (10th February 2011), kasee (11th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Mystery,

Is there a link other then you that has any information or connection to the Base or Thomas?

It seems you and "The Box" are the only ones left that hold the information on this. Have you considered giving the coordinates or exact location of the box to anyone?

I think that the box would be the key to blow the lid off of this thing with undeniable evidence that this is a very real thing. and the corruption and wrong doing going on there.

With all do respect. how and why are "THEY" allowing you to speak out about this?
    My first thought is they probably figure that many people wont believe anyway.
    "Who" are the ones that have threatened you?

Will there be new never before released information in your book?

You said you have to be careful about releasing classified information, would you give that information to someone else to release?

Are there actual physical classified documents?

Sorry if im asking to much, Im just extremely curious about this (and many other things).
    I thank you much! for your time to satisfy that curiosity.
    Last edited by JDM; 10th February 2011 at 20:33.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDM (here)
    Mystery,

Is there a link other then you that has any information or connection to the Base or Thomas?

It seems you and "The Box" are the only ones left that hold the information on this. Have you considered giving the coordinates or exact location of the box to anyone?
    I think that the box would be the key to blow the lid off of this thing with undeniable evidence that this is a very real thing. and the corruption and wrong doing going on there.

With all do respect. how and why are "THEY" allowing you to speak out about this? My first thought is they probably figure that many people wont believe anyway.

Will there be new never before released information in your book?

You said you have to be careful about releasing classified information, would you give that information to someone else to release?

Are there actual physical classified documents?

Sorry if im asking to much, Im just extremely curious about this (and many other things).
    I'm sure you are curious, most people are curious about hidden and secret material. It is normal. You asked if my books will have materail that has never been released - yes. That is my entire point of writing them. Right now I am focusing on the fictional verstion because I can "get away" with more information released a fictional story than I dare in a 'facts only' book.

About the other sites with Dulce material - I have no problem with their sites, and they are entertaining - but it does make a problem when they find it necessary to add to their theory and call them "facts." There are a lot of writers and they take things that they "heard" about Dulce and publish it as 'real facts' when they are far from the truth. Not all writers do that, but there are a lotof people take material they heard from a trusted friend and consider it trustworthy. I can't blame them for wanting a more colorful story, but when it is finished - that is exactly what they have - a story. I am not willing to write stories, even if they are listed as 'fiction.' So - other sites with Dulce material - thousands of them, just the facts.... well, I don't know any that didn't add their own opinion of the facts because that is 'not exciting' to them. Facts bore people. Sorry, so call me boring, but I strict to the truth and don't change the facts to make my material more exciting.

Why do they allow me to talk? Be careful I am VERY careful. I never go on radio or TV interviews so I can't accidently relesed forbidden material.
    Are there real classified documents - you are asking very dangerous question. So let me ask you ask you this - what do you think?

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), JDM (10th February 2011), ketikoti (17th February 2011), learninglight (10th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), witchy1 (10th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

what do you think?
    I understand,

I think Dr Michael Wolf said in an interview before his death that his book (Catchers of Heaven) was True. He said he got permission to publish it from President Clinton, but it had to be published as Fiction only! that was the only way that they allowed him to release his information.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), passiglight (10th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #129
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hello the very lovely Mystery.

I have a question from then notes but am not sure you are able to answer regarding the taking of souls. I struggle to understand how they actually do this, how are they stored (dont they get mixed up together if they store them in large vats) and the biggie - for what purpose? Do they transplant into their themselves or the hybrid race or are they keeping them for another purpose altogether.
    If for tranplanting into the hybrid race does this mean that the previous person is re-incarnated?
    This may simply show my child-like ignorance of what the soul really is of course - although believe it is an essence/light of the person, but I dont understand how they can be got at in such a physical sense)

There has been much talk of late regarding reptons living on terra and returning to human form at inopportune moments
    Is there anyway we (as humans) can tell if a percieved human is really a repton or constructed hybrid from a physical perspective. Are there any tell tale signs other than they prefer not to eat in public (if this is a sign)
    Do you think that we have many human/repton hybrids living amongst us?

(Trust you had a fantastic birthday)

Love and light
    Witchy
    Last edited by witchy1; 10th February 2011 at 21:42.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), JDM (10th February 2011), kasee (11th February 2011), Mystery (11th February 2011), passiglight (10th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDM (here)
    what do you think?
    I understand,

I think Dr Michael Wolf said in an interview before his death that his book (Catchers of Heaven) was True. He said he got permission to publish it from President Clinton, but it had to be published as Fiction only! that was the only way that they allowed him to release his information.
    I'm certain there are many 'fiction' books that are not only the truth, but so fantastic no one would suspect they are disguised truth.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), JDM (10th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    It's Against the Law to Be Exposed to Aliens

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/et-law.htm

-Cherry Hinkle- There are a lot of laws that are hard to believe, but as you know, those laws are passed "to protect you." Don't you safe knowing if an alien exposes you from their diseases you can be placed is custody with out any hearings or lawyers?
    This would give the PTB the logical reason and justification to fill the FEMA camps.

In the false flag alien event people would be more willing to accept the orders than they would otherwise.

I'm just starting to get to this side of the forum. If this has been said 100 times already, my apologies.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by learninglight (here)
    Hi Mystery

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us today even though you should be resting

Do you think the reptons are engaging in the genetic experiments with the humans so that one day they may be able to live on the surface of the planet even if the conditions are cold?
    Thank you! I will be resting again in a few minutes.
    There are many reasons for the genetic experiments, they are not conderned about living on the surface of this planet. They are tracking certain blood traits and DNA traits. One might ask your self what - or WHO - would be worth the vast effort? If you are of a certain blood, mostly O- blood type (and other rare blood) you might be tracked. If you do not that blood type, you might end up in Dulce Base. All cows share human blood, that is why if there is a grave disaster or war, cows blood can be given to any human, with out the need of typing. (THINK about what that actually means)
    WHO are they looking for with all this tracking? When you think you know the answer - then just be careful about talking about it. Some information is dangerous to know.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), JDM (10th February 2011), kinerkid (10th February 2011), learninglight (10th February 2011), passiglight (11th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), starsmoonmtns (18th February 2011), witchy1 (11th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Mystery,

I apologize if some of my questions have already been answered. I may have overlooked them.

How long did Thomas work at Dulce?

What made him "Stick out" to the people that transfered him to Dulce? I mean Why do you think they choose him for his specific job?

Did he ever befriend any other non humans besides the Reptoid that "broke Away" and helped him?

How did the Reptoids view Thomas? As a trust worhty human? or as just another human?

Did he ever talk with any of the grays?

Thank You for doing this, I know you said you needed rest.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by learninglight (here)
    Hi Mystery

Thank you! I will be resting again in a few minutes.
    There are many reasons for the genetic experiments, they are not conderned about living on the surface of this planet. They are tracking certain blood traits and DNA traits. One might ask your self what - or WHO - would be worth the vast effort? If you are of a certain blood, mostly O- blood type (and other rare blood) you might be tracked. If you do not that blood type, you might end up in Dulce Base. All cows share human blood, that is why if there is a grave disaster or war, cows blood can be given to any human, with out the need of typing. (THINK about what that actually means) WHO are they looking for with all this tracking? When you think you know the answer - then just be careful about talking about it. Some information is dangerous to know.
    Where did you get this? Reference please.

It goes counter to anything I ever learned in any biology class - I mean even high school. I need references to ever think this is possible. If they are valid, I will contemplate having another vision. Thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), ketikoti (17th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #135
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Well, now I'm going to stick my neck out and say...

1) JDM posted earlier:
    Quote I think Dr Michael Wolf said in an interview before his death that his book (Catchers of Heaven) was True. He said he got permission to publish it from President Clinton, but it had to be published as Fiction only! that was the only way that they allowed him to release his information.
    "Dr" Michael Wolf was a complete fraud. Starting here, view his brother Ron Kruvant expose him (7 parts to this YouTube documentary).

2) The more I read of Mystery's posts, the more this is beginning to smell the same way. No point in revealing anything more when there is money to be made from a forthcoming book which I expect to be as unsatisfying as it is fictitious, in both senses.

3)
    Quote (Cherry Hinkle aka Mystery) I am VERY familiar with "Branton" (Bruce Allen Walton) and I am familiar with Jo Ann's material. I am not willing to speak in an unpleasant matter, so with your kind permission I will recline (decline) a visit to Branton's material and Jo Ann's material.
    This is starting to smell too. If Cherry's version is genuine, I see no reason why she should not offer her expert opinion on the other materials, both of which I have now read. This is, after all, a forum where stuff can be objectively analyzed. I agree that the Richards material would make a good movie script, maybe with Bruce Willis as the lead (Richards Jnr.). So, Cherry, what's really stopping you from commenting on it? And moreover, if you have read UFO Highway, what do you think of "Colonel X"?

So it seems we now have at least five versions of Dulce, all at loggerheads with one another:

- Phil Schneider's
    - Tom Castello's
    - Colonel X's (relayed by Anthony Sanchez)
    - Mark and Jo Ann Richards'
    - Paul Bennewitz's

and Uncle Tom Cobley and all.

Even better:
    http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/DulceMatrix.html
    Last edited by str8thinker; 11th February 2011 at 01:15.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Icecold (11th February 2011), ketikoti (17th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)

1) JDM posted earlier:
    Quote I think Dr Michael Wolf said in an interview before his death that his book (Catchers of Heaven) was True. He said he got permission to publish it from President Clinton, but it had to be published as Fiction only! that was the only way that they allowed him to release his information.
    "Dr" Michael Wolf was a complete fraud. Starting here, view his brother Ron Kruvant expose him (7 parts to this YouTube documentary)
    I did see that interview shortly after it was released.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Buchanan561 (19th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Hi again mystery

1) do you think the reptons would prefer it if we were not on this planet

2) Do you think if humans were not such a hostile species, that humans and reptons could all live in peace and mutually work together to build a better future for ourselves ?

thank you mystery
    ANSWERS:
    1. The Dracon race need and use humans, the do the same things they did during the Golden Ages - very much like they did when the age of the Garden of Eden - to till the ground and mine the earth. The Dracon already had his brethren and his sons he in their own image, but he didn't have servents, or laborer, to enjoy the world they created. (on the eighth day - Genesis 2:5 "for the Lord God had not cause it to rain uponon earth, and there was not a man to till the earth.: Genesis 2:7 "and the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his mostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.") Some things never change.

2. ! The reptons and the Dracon are not hostile, they taught the human race when they were kicked out of Eden (inside the Earth) - it the the repton that taught the human how to survive on the surface. There is no history of the reptilians destroying humans, just that they tolerated the humans violent nature. Through out history the reptons have been mentioned over and over, as helpers for the human race, not as warriors. But the human race is constant turmoil and war - yes - if the human would ever change their violent nature, this would be a wonderful world.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), learninglight (11th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Mystery,

Would you be willing to give a more detailed account of your encounter with the repton you seen?

Would you do a video interview?

Thanks

36. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Mystery (13th February 2011)

37. Link to Post #139
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

1) JDM posted earlier:
    "Dr" Michael Wolf was a complete fraud. Starting here, view his brother Ron Kruvant expose him (7 parts to this YouTube documentary).

2) The more I read of Mystery's posts, the more this is beginning to smell the same way. No point in revealing anything more when there is money to be made from a forthcoming book which I expect to be as unsatisfying as it is fictitious, in both senses.

3)
    Quote (Cherry Hinkle aka Mystery) I am VERY familiar with "Branton" (Bruce Allen Walton) and I am familiar with Jo Ann's material. I am not willing to speak in an unpleasant matter, so with your kind permission I will recline (decline) a visit to Branton's material and Jo Ann's material.
    This is starting to smell too. If Cherry's version is genuine, I see no reason why she should not offer her expert opinion on the other materials, both of which I have now read. This is, after all, a forum where stuff can be objectively analyzed. I agree that the Richards material would make a good movie script, maybe with Bruce Willis as the lead (Richards Jnr.). So, Cherry, what's really stopping you from commenting on it? And moreover, if you have read UFO Highway, what do you think of "Colonel X"?

So it seems we now have at least five versions of Dulce, all at loggerheads with one another:

- Phil Schneider's
    - Tom Castello's
    - Colonel X's (relayed by Anthony Sanchez)
    - Mark and Jo Ann Richards'
    - Paul Bennewitz's

and Uncle Tom Cobley and all.

Even better:
    http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/DulceMatrix.html
    We are all entitled to come to our own conclusions on the information that is put out, and if Cherry makes the decision not to comment on some one elses material i think we should respect her wishes, i think its called free choice

Peace and love

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Mystery (13th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Probably more versions and stories then 5.

That means to me that there is definitely some S*** going on at the Dulce base then we will ever know.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Mystery (13th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (18th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17 LastLast