+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How did the Ancients Learn of Naturopathic Cures?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Default How did the Ancients Learn of Naturopathic Cures?

Wrote an article with my thoughts on how the ancients learned naturopathic cures:

Full Article:
    How did the Ancients Learn of Naturopathic Cures?

I have pondered this a bit in my life, as well as received extraterrestrial contact related to such... There are two main possibilities I see for this. My guess is it was a mixture of both.

1. Trial and Error
    2. Extraterrestrial Influence and/or Contact(Angels)

Trial and Error:
    Perhaps it was an honor to die or suffer for your tribe by trying out unknown herbs and fruits, to further your tribe's knowledge. Perhaps some of the most noble souls sacrificed themselves physically for the knowledge of the whole. Perhaps there was some sort of court system, and 'criminals' of a tribe were sentenced to experimentation for the greater good of the tribe...

I imagine the first human to eat a psilocybin mushroom or peyote was in for quite a surprise...

I have had interactions with simulations and/or recordings of cave men. Extraterrestrials conveyed to me they have an easier time interacting with beings who cannot communicate to others their situation. I will write an article on my interactions with cave men being simulated and/or recordings of conversations between cave men and extraterrestrials if I can remember it. I have a hard time recollecting many of my electronic telepathy experiences though to be clear(due to memory suppression/manipulation)...

Extraterrestrial Influence and/or Contact
    I was conveyed in an telepathic contact that the (benevolent) extraterrestrial federation I deal with has a long history with helping primitive races out in small ways. They typically cannot intervene in major ways, non-intervention is a general guideline/rule, it can be broken with dual polarity deals. Benevolent extraterrestrials manage to help primitive cultures in subtle but effective ways I have been relayed.

Such as:
    •Helping Them Establish Language(s)
    •Helping Them Learn Their Environment Better(Such as Naturopathic Cures)
    •Seeding of Compatible Food Types
    •Seeding of Plants or Fungi that Help Progress People Spiritually
    •Seeding of Plants/Fungi/etc for Naturopathic Cures
    •Much more I am not listing or am unaware of

Regardless of how we came upon medical knowledge of naturopathic cures, I am a big advocate of naturopathic medicine. I stay away from big pharma as much as I possibly can(I am not giving medical advice to be clear, this is just how I operate).

As long as we look to synthetic compounds instead of natural cures for ailments/illnesses we will be plagued by further ailments/illnesses as result of flawed synthetic compounds. You can't treat symptoms and expect a cure, that is not how it works. You need to get to the source... It is a circular marketing system for big pharma. They give people drugs that cure symptoms a lot of the time, and the side effects cause more ailments. They take more drugs for the side effect ailments, and more side effects come and the need for more relief comes in the form of buying more synthetic compounds......

In a nutshell the pharmaceutical industry is almost wholly corrupted in my view. If we had a functioning government(s) they would be spending tax dollars on researching natural cures. Natural cures often have very little if any side effects, and are often much more effective than big pharma, although I am not saying big pharma drugs are always ineffective or faulty...

The fact that there is not a bigger movement against big pharma and for the creation of entities that research natural cures shows me our society on Earth is infantile and/or corrupted. More and more people are turning to naturopaths and alternative medicine from what I have seen. However many are still manipulated into thinking big pharma is there to help them, rather than it being a capitalistic and corrupted business...

Big Pharma ignores natural cures, unless they try to synthesize them somehow in some bastardized version they can patent. Big pharma is one thing that actually makes me mad...

Anyway, sorry for kind of going off an an off topic tangent about big pharma, this article was intended to be solely about how the ancients figured out natural cures... I personally explore all options before taking a thing from big pharma, and cringe when relatives of mine are stuck on like 10 different medications.

A few years back I thought of creating a website that listed every naturopathic cure/relief known to science and ancient culture. I think it's a great idea. However money constraints and threats of being sued stopped that project in it's tracks. Maybe someone else will pick up on such an idea eventually...
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...hic-cures.html

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th July 2015), DeDukshyn (25th July 2015), Earthlink (24th July 2015), genevieve (24th July 2015), loveoflife (25th July 2015), Mike (25th July 2015), MorningSong (25th July 2015), william r sanford72 (25th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Default Re: How did the Ancients Learn of Naturopathic Cures?

From a Shamanic perspective, nature spirits advise what herbs would help. Same thing really!

People also observe what the animals do, like Harry Hoxheys grandfather who watched the horses and found a cancer cure

But I wonder how the horses knew?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th July 2015), Earthlink (24th July 2015), MorningSong (25th July 2015), Omni (24th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015), The Alley Cat (25th July 2015), william r sanford72 (25th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

How did the Ancients Learn of Naturopathic Cures?

Two eyes- to watch and recognise nature
    Two ears- to hear and listen to nature and to those that have seen natures work
    Two hands- to touch and blend what nature does with the elements ie earth wind , fire ,water, ether

One mouth - to test with and speak about via oral traditions encase written words are lost

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Earthlink (24th July 2015), Selkie (24th July 2015), william r sanford72 (25th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Nice article Omni. I've often pondered this too...

It's my feeling that much of the plant life and flora that exists on earth now was brought over from other planets....in some instances ancient planets that have had millions of years to perfect their craft.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Omni (25th July 2015), william r sanford72 (25th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

The oldest "medicinal recipe" known to man is an Ayurvedic formula called Triphala. It is popular to this day in India as well as in Tibet where it is known under a different name, but the translation is the same, meaning "three fruits". It is a recipe of three fruits in equal proportions, and said to be a tonic for the blood, liver, kidneys, digestive tract, etc.

Modern trials have determined that it is indeed effective for supporting the functions of the above mentioned system, and in particular, is a powerful detoxifier for the colon. It even kills parasites. I checked into trying to find the origins and all I can find is that it was given to man by the "Gods" to help them with physical dis-ease.

I have used it before, and I must say it does indeed work; it is one of my favorite digestive and detox supplements.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th July 2015 at 00:34.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

alh02 (25th July 2015), loveoflife (25th July 2015), Mike (25th July 2015), Omni (25th July 2015), Selkie (25th July 2015), william r sanford72 (25th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    From a Shamanic perspective, nature spirits advise what herbs would help. Same thing really!

People also observe what the animals do, like Harry Hoxheys grandfather who watched the horses and found a cancer cure

There is your answer.

How did these ancient rainforest tribes know how to combine three plants out of the millions available to produce a certain effect? We do not know, though they did and without any science and technology, just the senses that they were born with.

They were connected to the natural world and able to communicate with it. Whereas we have lost those abilities and are now mostly disconnected.

We still posses those abilities they are dormant in our DNA and because we believe that we dont have them they have ceased to function, having become reliant on external technology also does not help.

It is our psychic senses that have diminished, like a limb that is not used it becomes atrophied.

Not forgetting the chemicals we are bombarded with that calcify the pineal gland and left brained oriented conditioning in schools.

Ancient texts show that humans are now but a shadow of what they formerly were. Though science would have us believe we are the pinnacle of an evolutionary process.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th July 2015), hohoemi (25th July 2015), Selkie (25th July 2015), william r sanford72 (25th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    The oldest "medicinal recipe" known to man is an Ayurvedic formula called Triphala. It is popular to this day in India as well as in Tibet where it is know under a different name, but the translation is the same, meaning "three fruits". It is a recipe of three fruits in equal proportions, and said to be a tonic for the blood, liver, kidneys, digestive tract, etc.

Modern trials have determined that it is indeed effective for supporting the functions of the above mentioned system, and in particular, is a powerful detoxifier for the colon. It even kills parasites. I checked into trying to find the origins and all I can find is that it was given to man by the "Gods" to help them with physical dis-ease.

I have used it before, and I must say it does indeed work; it is one of my favorite digestive and detox supplements.
    I remember reading about an Indian ayurvedic doctor in recent times (now dead and i forget his name) he was an expert in finding new plants to replace ones that had disappeared from ancient times, he said he talked to the plants to discover their properties.

Then there Dr Edward Bach who discovered The Bach Flower Remedies, he would induce in himself a state of dis-ease and go wandering the countryside to find a plant that relieved his symptoms, a form of communicating with the plants.

For further information and scientific research i recommend this book the explain the principles on which natural energy cures work and how these principles can be extended into technology. Vibrational Medicine: The #1 Handbook of Subtle-Energy Therapies

Quote The original comprehensive guide to energetic healing with a new preface by the author and updated resources.

More than 125,000 copies sold.

Explores the actual science of etheric energies, replacing the Newtonian worldview with a new model based on Einstein's physics of energy.

Summarizes key points at the end of each chapter to help the serious student absorb and retain the wealth of information presented.

Vibrational Medicine has gained widespread acceptance by individuals, schools, and health-care institutions nationwide as the textbook of choice for the study of alternative medicine. Trained in a variety of alternative therapies as well as conventional Western medicine, Dr. Gerber provides an encyclopedic treatment of energetic healing, covering subtle-energy fields, acupuncture, Bach flower remedies, homeopathy, radionics, crystal healing, electrotherapy, radiology, chakras, meditation, and psychic healing. He explains current theories about how various energy therapies work and offers readers new insights into the physical and spiritual perspectives of health and disease.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th July 2015), hohoemi (25th July 2015), Selkie (25th July 2015), william r sanford72 (25th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I came across this and thought i would throw it in the mix as one explanation as to why we have lost what we once had and what we once were. It is very well written.

Quote When you investigate the endless conspiracies now being revealed, the deeper you go the closer you come to the core betrayal of Humanity - the modified matrix that is causing the systemic failure of earths bio-systems and is generating this fear-based reality, establishing a slave race on a prison planet. In order to enslave a race you take away its past, its memories, its ancestry…its identity… you downgrade its genetic blueprint… you instigate a program of psycho-social, chemical, electromagnetic, political and religious manipulation of consciousness that renders that race pathologically obedient. We are trapped in a corrupt matrix, generated by our own mutant genetic programs and the frequency feedback of our chemically-altered brainwaves. Humanity’s release from slavery will not only require that we retrieve the truth of our origins and uncover the identity of those who are manipulating our reality but must also include the resurrection of the original human blueprint prior to our genetic modification. Encoded into that blueprint is the resonant template that will initiate our electromagnetic disassociation from the synthetic matrix. Resurrect the full divine immortal Human blueprint, and you will realize the visual audible feed-back of the true space/time continuum - a transcendent paradigm. www.thetemplate.org
    It mentions the immortal Human blueprint. As this body has the ability to self heal and repair itself with only a little intervention and help, could this human form at one time before genetic modification been immortal?

Natural remedies work on the principle of stimulating our bodies immune response and self healing. Big Pharm with its chemical concoctions want to replace and in many ways obliterate our immune systems, they just palliate and do not cure.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

hohoemi (25th July 2015), Meggings (25th July 2015), william r sanford72 (25th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The synchronicity is coming for this thread, here is another find. Or i could say found me.

So as i see it as the cells are renewed they could be replaced in a deteriorated state, the same state or an improved state depending on environmental factors, diet and personal belief system, etc.....

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th July 2015), hohoemi (25th July 2015), Meggings (25th July 2015), william r sanford72 (25th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)

I've pondered this many times.... How did Hoxsey's horse know ?

Does this type of information... come from the same source as the
    knowledge that someone's staring at you. You know that feeling,
    you turn round, and someone's staring at you. (eg. Sheldrake's morphic fields)

Where is that place ?

be happy :-)

lucidity

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th July 2015), Omni (25th July 2015), Selkie (25th July 2015), william r sanford72 (25th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread