+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFOs: See What They Want You To See

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default UFOs: See What They Want You To See

I was about 8 years old when I saw a largeing glow block in Birmingham on a warm summer night. At this time a relative was called over to see what I was seeing through a window and he said it was an aeroplane, I asked where are the wings, and he said on the side and then walked off.

I thought at the time this was very strange, since he was a interested in the UFO since his encounters in the mid 1960s. I asked a neighbour the following day if he saw anything and he described the same thing as I saw on that night, so it begs the question can they control people to make them see what they want you to see....it seems to be to be the case, and how many more encounters have occurred like this I wonder?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th July 2015), Bluegreen (26th July 2015), ghostrider (26th July 2015), hohoemi (27th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (26th July 2015), Jake (26th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015), Mike (26th July 2015), Rollo (26th July 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: UFOs: See What They Want You To See

Hi bogeyman,

Ive read of many instances where these things happen. For instance, an airplane flies into a cloud and emerges as a ufo, or vice versa. This occurs multiple times in the John Keel book, The Mothman Prophecies.

These ufo's can control perception and work on one's mind. One man told me he and his friends saw the huge classic "black triangle" while camping once...and he explained how he felt it responding to their emotions and how they responded to it's emotions. He described it as a kind of emotional communication. Anyway, this thing eventually made its way down the river. Hours later he asked his friends (who were fishing on the river at the time) if they'd seen the triangle, as there was no way they could have missed it.They said they only saw a Cessna airplane!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th July 2015), hohoemi (27th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (26th July 2015), Jake (26th July 2015), Johnny (26th July 2015), Rollo (26th July 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hi bogeyman,

Ive read of many instances where these things happen. For instance, an airplane flies into a cloud and emerges as a ufo, or vice versa. This occurs multiple times in the John Keel book, The Mothman Prophecies.

These ufo's can control perception and work on one's mind. One man told me he and his friends saw the huge classic "black triangle" while camping once...and he explained how he felt it responding to their emotions and how they responded to it's emotions. He described it as a kind of emotional communication. Anyway, this thing eventually made its way down the river. Hours later he asked his friends (who were fishing on the river at the time) if they'd seen the triangle, as there was no way they could have missed it.They said they only saw a Cessna airplane!
    Yes. What Keel says over and over again, in both The Mothman Prophesies and in Our Haunted Planet, is that they mess with our perceptions and belief systems. Not only that, but they are liars.

Emanuel Swedenborg said the same thing. From page 19 of Our Haunted Planet,
    Quote "When spirits begin to speak with a man, he must beware that he believe nothing that they say. For nearly everything they say is fabricated by them and they lie; for if they are permitted to narrate anything, as what heaven is and how things in the heavens are to be understood, they would tell so may lies that a man would be astonished. This they would do with solemn affirmation...Wherefore men must beware and not believe them..."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Swedenborg

addition Keel also says that what you see depends upon your frame of reference. This is very important, IMO.
    Last edited by Selkie; 26th July 2015 at 13:06.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

hohoemi (27th July 2015), Jake (26th July 2015), Mike (26th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

How interesting. Another angle could be that, in some cases at least, it's a matter of people seeing what they're ready to see. Our physical minds seamlessly project what we can perceive, according to our present belief system.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 26th July 2015 at 13:24. Reason: grammar
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Carmen (27th July 2015), hohoemi (27th July 2015), Jake (26th July 2015), Jean-Marie (26th July 2015), Mike (26th July 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachael (here)
    How interesting. Another angle could be that, in some cases at least, it's a matter of people seeing what they're ready to see. Our physical minds seamlessly project what we can perceive, according to our present belief system.
    Yes, but the kicker is that (according to John Keel) many, indeed most, of our belief systems were given to us by the UTs (Ultra-terrestrials) themselves. Just my opinion, but Our Haunted Planet is a must-read.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

hohoemi (27th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (26th July 2015), Jake (26th July 2015), Mike (26th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    Yes, but the kicker is that (according to John Keel) many, indeed most, of our belief systems were given to us by the UTs (Ultra-terrestrials) themselves. Just my opinion, but Our Haunted Planet is a must-read.
    Good point. Yes, until we become aware of this dynamic, most of our beliefs would have originated from others, and, with the nature of the subconscious mind being the way it is, it's not real easy to shake those limiting belief systems. Thanks for the reading suggestion, I'm intrigued.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Jake (26th July 2015), Mike (26th July 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    Good point. Yes, until we become aware of this dynamic, most of our beliefs would have originated from others, and, with the nature of the subconscious mind being the way it is, it's not real easy to shake those limiting belief systems. Thanks for the reading suggestion, I'm intrigued.
    You can see how it would be a self-sealing system:

--first, they give us our belief systems

--our belief systems form our frame of reference

--our frame of reference forms our perceptions

--our perceptions, formed by our frame of reference, reinforces our beliefs

which

--reinforces our frame of reference

and so on. It forms a self-sealing system...a loop, a treadmill.

The study of this kind of thing is in its infancy. In 1988 Janja Lalich published Bounded Choice: True Believers and Charismatic Cults.

Here is a 16-page pdf that gives you an idea of what the book is about:

http://cultresearch.org/pdf/bc_in_csr.pdf

It is my opinion that the Bounded Choice model can be applied to the UFO phenomenon, too, and help us free our minds.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (26th July 2015), Mike (26th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

they have technology to shield themselves from view ... it is so precise they can use line of site , if your stand in the beam you can see them , step to the left or right and you cannot ... they could walk up to you and hand you a piece of paper that is blank and make you think it had the credentials you needed to see ... for what it's worth , there is three UFO's that follow the sunset , until someone points them out , the mind control won't let you see them ... they seem to fall straight down and then freeze in the sky ... I showed them to my daughter last time she came down , and now she calls me around sunset when she's driving and says , I see them again , I can't believe I never noticed them ... I've heard they are objects out of our timespace ... a couple times a week you have about a 30 minute window , walk out and watch the sunset , you'll notice three objects that look like meteors , with small tails that seem to fall straight down and then they will freeze in the air ... James Horak talked about them , it made me glad , I thought I was the only one seeing them until I heard a radio broadcast where he talked about them ... I've watched them for over two years and no one ever talked about them , so I kept it to myself ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th July 2015), hohoemi (27th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (26th July 2015), Mike (26th July 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

There is a story about the Native Americans not seeing Columbus' ships on the horizon because they had no frame of reference for that particular visual. I think any teacher can tell you that a student learns when a student is ready to learn and not before.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (26th July 2015), Mike (26th July 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

On a related note:
    How many times do/have you heard reports of the craft seemingly responding as soon as they where spotted,
    as if they new you saw it/them and moved away and or did xyz
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (27th July 2015), Mike (26th July 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Spooky action at a distance, coupled quantum function, that reality is emergent, it arises from a living intelligent information field. As do you.

One dimension of many, time does not exist, except as a phenomena emergent from a 2d field paring, a resultant angular/offset resonant viewpoint bubble, such as this thing you think you are, this reality you think is.
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th July 2015 at 02:54.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

seko (27th July 2015), thunder24 (27th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread