+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Solar Warden

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Solar Warden

I wonder if the Nazis are in effect the "breakaway civilisation"?... It's the only option that actually makes any sense, since that's what they always wanted to do with their "master race" talk. The only problem with that is that even the Nazis were funded by the big Bildergerg-like families...

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Outside of a few freaks Nazism died a well-deserved death 65 years ago.

What gave birth to it, and used it as a vehicle was the socio-political critter known as Fascism.
    It has survived, and thrives to this very day.

If you want to loot a country for every nickel you can squeeze out of it, and use it and the populace for private/secret projects, Fascism is the very thing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Harley (25th November 2010)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Yes, I should have hyphenated to 'nazi-fascist', to denote the act of forward carrying/evolving the thought into 'current world structures-groups'.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Outside of a few freaks Nazism died a well-deserved death 65 years ago.

What gave birth to it, and used it as a vehicle was the socio-political critter known as Fascism.
    It has survived, and thrives to this very day.

If you want to loot a country for every nickel you can squeeze out of it, and use it and the populace for private/secret projects, Fascism is the very thing.
    Yes, "nazism" may have died...and with it the "nazi party" - but the powers behind it may not have, and may be the real force behind the so-called "human 2.0" and much of the secret space society.

I mean, "human 2.0" sounds so much like the nazis aryan "master-race" talk that it's not funny....

So nazism may very well have dies, but my point is that the Nazis may very well live on (under a different guise) - in fact, we know that they did - many of them found work in America with NASA.

6. Link to Post #45
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Yes, "nazism" may have died...and with it the "nazi party" - but the powers behind it may not have, and may be the real force behind the so-called "human 2.0" and much of the secret space society.

I mean, "human 2.0" sounds so much like the nazis aryan "master-race" talk that it's not funny....

So nazism may very well have dies, but my point is that the Nazis may very well live on (under a different guise) - in fact, we know that they did - many of them found work in America with NASA.
    Way I see it, you are putting cart before a horse.
    Developments that happened there were not because of nazi ideology. Nazi ideology was there to facilitate a breeding ground for circumstances, upon which something entirely else was grown and matured. Seeds were planted long before "nazism" started to exist, fruits were reaped some time after it stopped to exist.

When we speak "Nazi" or "Fascism" or "Communism" or "Corporatism", we are talking fertilizer for the parts of the process.

7. Link to Post #46
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Too bad human civilization 2.0 is bound to be, based on current events, even more retrograde than 1.0....................if the so-called civilization invested more in actually developing the individual and collective human animal, we might even have a crack at actually evolving instead, as has been the case for some time now, deliberately devolving. Nothing worse than extremely high technology in the hands of a retrograde, materialistic and it seems, DELIBERATELY AND CONSCIOUSLY DEBASED human animal.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry for being so negative in my last post on a national holiday when we are supposed to be giving thanks.........................anyway, thank you indigenous peoples of the world. YOU may be our last hope.

8. Link to Post #47
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Luke by the way many believe Nazism has not, contrary to popular belief, ceased to exist. Many, including myself, believe it to be alive and well existing as an extranational force firmly imbedded in some of the USA's 3-letter agencies and elsewhere. THAT is what accounts for the peculiarly familiar tone and content of current events ------------- the US government may well be in part controlled by the very forces the population had been led to believe were vanquished in the 40's.

9. Link to Post #48
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    the US government may well be in part controlled by the very forces the population had been led to believe were vanquished in the 40's.
    Just by searching some posts on this forum, like this one:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...cial-darwinism
    You would see "nazi" ideas were NOT something new or unique, they were just vulgar/public front for something far older and more sinister, that existed in USofA from at least mid XIX century. So please do not use name of the branch to describe a tree.

10. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

What if there is even more than 1 break away civilization ? Could it be that we see them fighting each other through night goggles ?

At the end of WWII there already was at least one breakaway civilization on the south pole .... now (an)other(s) is/are trying to get up to speed ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Luke (25th November 2010)

12. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Originally Posted by Luke
    Lemme see, because Trilateral C is fairly low level construct that manages subset of Earth affairs and has ZERO interests OR power in out-of-Earth-political-spectrum matters

Is that a fact or just your opinion i couldnt disagree more (my opinion)

In the American tradition of disdain for royal titles, he was secretly called "Original Hostage Krlll". You should know that the alien flag is known as the "Trilateral Insignia". It is displayed on their craft and worn on their uniforms. Both of these landings and the second meeting were filmed. The films exist today.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...WkvViM591dXC7Q
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by The One; 26th November 2010 at 09:13.

13. Link to Post #51
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Good morning y'all

The above discussion reminded me of some leads and questions Jordan maxwell put on his site.
    check them out they are very related to the whole nazi facism topic

The US and Nazi germany have direct links that could signify continuation of the secret nazi agenda.

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/article...uestions4.html
    http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/article...uestions7.html
    http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/article...uestions8.html
    http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/article...uestions9.html

I've got to admit I don't like his style. Jordan never gives a straight answer, just a lead to something i'm supposed to find out myself.
    The thing is the internet and the world is so saturated with information it's impossible to know what answer is right.
    He did all the research but kind of keeps the ultimate findings to himself. Or.. you have to buy all his stuff.
    Right..
    I know the man is honest, he is sincere and a walking encyclopedia but come on, does he want the world to change or not?
    My feeling is that he's a young soul and a bit afraid perhaps. I hope he's allright though
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (26th November 2010)

15. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,182 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    The fact that it's called the TC-Group however indicates it's not; in "Trilateral Commission", 'trilateral' is an attributive and 'commission' the headword; in 'TC-Group', the T and C both would be attributive in nature, to modify the 'Group'. I think the words hold clues here and indicate that the persuasive weight of likelihood is on the side of the TC-Group and the Trilateral Commision being different bodies.

Seikou-Kishi
    This is a translation for The One:

S-K is saying that the name would not be used like this. It could be the Trilateral Commission, or maybe the Trilateral Group, but not the Trilateral Commission Group. That's like saying The World Health Organization Group (WHO) or the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization Group (UNESCO). It's not WHOG or UNESCOG.

But: the whole idea of the Trilateral Commission posting to a UFO forum is ridiculous. Like Ban Ki-moon from the UN posting here in response to this thread to clear things up, it's not gonna happen in a zillion years.

16. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

How about Terrestial Control Group?

At least that would make sens ;p

P.S. kudos to Bill, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice that a commission group is two words for almost the same thing

And why do I always hear americans say double negatives? for example: " I don't need "no" car. " so in fact you do!

Education

"Take what I say in a different way and it's easy to say that this is all confusion"
    Jon Anderson - Yes
    Last edited by Elandiel BernElve; 26th November 2010 at 10:24. Reason: add
    Lightwarrior

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (26th November 2010)

18. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Thank you for that Bill

I have never stated once that i believe the TC-Group is the Trilateral Commission and i was fully aware of S-K post my IQ isn’t that low. And the whole idea of the Trilateral Commission posting to a UFO forum is ridiculous. Just looking into all possibilities that’s all.

Like most threads this topic as totally gone off topic and ok i am part to blaime for that
    Last edited by The One; 26th November 2010 at 10:23.

19. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,182 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    And why do I always hear americans say double negatives? for example: " I don't need "no" car. " so in fact you do!

Education
    The problem with the world is that there are too many people of below average intelligence.

(If any Avalonian doesn't get that joke, please leave now!)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Nortreb (28th November 2011), Richard (26th November 2010), Victoria Tintagel (26th November 2010)

21. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Cool Re: Solar Warden

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If any Avalonian doesn't get that joke, please leave now!)
    Smiling!

no this ain't no walmart bro

You should be surprised how many European youths pick up that kind of MTV and gangmovie language and use it here as well. It's a pitty..

It definately totally frustrated my English teacher to see language decay at this rate.

(sorry for the off topic posts)
    Last edited by Elandiel BernElve; 26th November 2010 at 11:34. Reason: off topic
    Lightwarrior

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

Beren (26th November 2010), Victoria Tintagel (26th November 2010)

23. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    Smiling!

no this ain't no walmart bro

You should be surprised how many European youths pick up that kind of MTV and gangmovie language and use it here as well. It's a pitty..

It definately totally frustrated my English teacher to see language decay at this rate.

(sorry for the off topic posts)
    To add more on this off topic here...
    When in school long time ago, we were said that if anyone writes "gonna" "wanna" "dunno" your instead of you're or you are " will immediately get 1 (equal as F)...

Love, love - and see what happens

24. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

English used to be perfectly fine with double negatives until one point when prescriptive grammarians said a double negative cancels itself out (originally, a double negative in English was emphatic "I don't need no Walmart" meant "I really don't need Walmart"). Still, I really don't like it either haha

Beren: your teachers should have been glad you knew things like 'gonna'. I always say you don't really speak a language until you know it's slang and swear-words lol.

Elandiel: (nice name btw) language changes all the time. That's the only reason that today we speak English and not Anglo-Saxon or Old High German. It changes every time it has to adapt to a new concept. The real death of language was the printing press; frozen spellings, frozen grammar. Stasis is the only death. Technically a commission is a group established by a superior authority and with a goal to consider a single subject, while a group is a very broad word referring to a collection of people or things with something in common, be it a goal or goals or just an identity. Maybe that reveals something about the TC... having to come from a higher authority (all commissions/committees are delegated) and having been established by the Rockefellers.

That's certainly given me something to ponder

Seikou-Kishi

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

KosmicKat (28th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #59
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    As far as I understand, this topic (Humankind 2.0) is the most important item on the very large table of puzzle pieces that we're all looking at.

I'm going very, very carefully here, but my understanding is that the human race is being engineered to be honed into something that is leaner, meaner, and more 'fit for purpose'.

This is not necessarily anything that anyone reading this would agree with. But (as things stand) we don't get a vote, as we're not 'in charge'. It's all about eugenics and evolution and who created Humankind 1.0 anyway... it's the biggest story.
    so how does this all tie into the Nazi Supreme Race...

they are taking off with 18000 lvl2 humans to start a colony on a different planet?

27. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

rocky:
    Quote they are taking off with 18000 lvl2 humans to start a colony on a different planet?

you may wish...if it was about them about to take off, great, i'd help them pack up...i think bill meant something else: that is being cooked up for our planet..that new race would have to overwhelm us first i gather before they took over.. l

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast