+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Targeted-Individuals.net ~ 21st Century Targeting

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,048 times in 1,048 posts

Default Re: Targeted-Individuals.net ~ 21st Century Targeting

I don't have absolute proof, but based on what I know of him now, I'd find him guilty.
    Last edited by East Sun; 3rd August 2015 at 02:18.
    Question Everything, twice or maybe trice..........

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

Wrote an article that I think almost every targeted individual could benefit from reading if they are capable of seeing it's truth. Even non TIs benefit from reading this IMO with how abundant these technologies are becoming...

Full Article(minus a bit at the end asking people to consider email subscribing to the website):
    Coordinating Electronic Harassment with an Environment

Misperceptions are very common with targeted individuals. This at times cannot be blamed on the targeted individual's flaws in thinking, but by electromagnetic mind control methods(in my experiences).

In my own case and many other TI cases I have researched/investigated, I have noticed the targeting sources coordinate electronic harassment to an environment. They coordinate electronic harassment to an environment with the intent of convincing the target of false assumptions on what is actually the source of the electronic harassment. The groups that do targeting have studied and know illusions very well, you could call them master illusionists in their most advanced methods(which they do not always use on every TI).

Coordinating electronic harassment to an environment often leads to a TI thinking people/things are 'in on' their targeting who are in their physical presence. This is in part, done to discredit the targeted individual. When a TI says their Doctor/Psychiatrist/Neighbors/Family/Store Clerks/etc are in on their targeting it immediately discredits the TI to whoever they tell their perception of what is happening to them. Especially if it is a family member who knows they are not involved...

Coordination to an environment can be things such as stopping the electronic harassment once a TI does a certain action, carrying out electronic harassment coordinated to the actions of people the targeting sources would like a TI to accuse/attack/ and/or believe is one of the sources of their targeting, and much more. Almost any environmental factor can be effectively coordinated to electronic harassment to convince the target of illusions. I call acts like this technological mind tricks. Technological mind tricks are abundant with targeted individuals as well as in "New Age" circles.

After experiencing coordination of electronic harassment to an environment with extreme intensity, I can safely say the surveillance grid is extensive, and the most powerful governments on the planet have extensive media and environmental surveillance of planet Earth. They can coordinate electronic harassment to almost anything. Anything on cable TV or youtube they have analyzed and can coordinate. They have thought surveillance of any target they would like on Earth, and can coordinate much with said technologies.

I will write an article on Street Theater and Organized Stalking/Gangstalking/Zersetzung/Zersetsen in time, stay tuned for that.
    Source Link: http://www.targeted-individuals.net/...vironment.html

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Limor Wolf (1st August 2015), william r sanford72 (1st August 2015)

4. Link to Post #23
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,904 times in 3,024 posts

Omniverse, your initiatives are much appreciated. It is an isolating and dark experience at best..
    Not mentioning the Et's? I think electronic harassement has everything to do with that. (we may differ here, but its ok, no?)

I once asked a well known researcher about the distinction of the origin of certain highly unusual experiences I was having, technology included, 'it really dosen't matter, it's the same thing' was the answer I recieved, which took me quite a while to understand. It really is all the same thing.

The humans are simply the front

Technology or not, we are open relaying station, recieving and broadcasting with no barriers, an initial unpleasent experience of emerging into the galactic existence under strict control

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post826383

Thanks for your incredible work ~

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Hazelfern (1st August 2015), Omni (1st August 2015), Paul (1st August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Omniverse, your initiatives are much appreciated. It is an isolating and dark experience at best..
    Not mentioning the Et's? I think electronic harassement has everything to do with that. (we may differ here, but its ok, no?)

I once asked a well known researcher about the distinction of the origin of certain highly unusual experiences I was having, technology included, 'it really dosen't matter, it's the same thing' was the answer I recieved, which took me quite a while to understand. It really is all the same thing.

The humans are simply the front

Technology or not, we are open relaying station, recieving and broadcasting with no barriers, an initial unpleasent experience of emerging into the galactic existence under strict control

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post826383

Thanks for your incredible work ~
    In my view ETs are central to this reality, while also removed at the same time. They are behind in ways(IMHO) how the cabal got this technology. The ETs themselves have used this tech for millennia on us. But it is my opinion that almost all targeting in the 21st century is done by humans, not ETs.

Extraterrestrials have specific rules they have to follow. They have to engage the opposite polarity in doing anything minus what was agreed to be allowed before hand in my view.

Exopolitical restrictions that both polarity's(and neutral races) have, lead to Extraterrestrial targeting being much lesser than human targeting IMHO. The human sources do have some exopolitical restrictions, but as far as I know have much more freedom to do as they wish then either side of ETs.

I do not focus on the ET aspect on the TI specific site because the human sources do all the same things, human sources are much more abundant in my experiences/research, and to most TIs any speak of extraterrestrials just triggers them/discredits them and/or they are ignorant of. Also all targeted individual organizations do not take any site seriously if they mention extraterrestrials... The whole field has been mind controlled/conditioned to react negatively to it.

Also I do note that it is extremely common for the human sources to hide behind flawlessly crafted facades of interdimensional beings/demons, extraterrestrials, satan/lucifer, and any other strategically viable demi-god/fictional godlike being(including God/Allah/Yahweh).
    Last edited by Omni; 1st August 2015 at 21:45.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Limor Wolf (3rd August 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,048 times in 1,048 posts

Microwave technology is used in mind control for the past several decades. Something I recently learned/heard about.
    Question Everything, twice or maybe trice..........

9. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Omni (3rd August 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

A great video that offers real solutions for targeted individuals. Which is pretty much all mental/psychological stuff.
    Last edited by Omni; 7th September 2015 at 21:21.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

East Sun (18th August 2015), Hazelfern (15th August 2015), Limor Wolf (15th August 2015), sunpaw (15th August 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Sonic Nausea ~ Electronic Harassment
    I have been getting hit real hard with nausea creating technologies while trying to edit/create videos, so I decided to make a video about it. Maybe it will make them think twice about doing something to me if I bring attention to what they do to me in a decent way(with evidence like in this video)... Video only about 4 minutes long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2