+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jim Corr - Making a stand for the people of Ireland and an example to the World

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Jim Corr - Making a stand for the people of Ireland and an example to the World

msg deleted
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 13:04.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cate For This Post:

Bea (29th November 2010), bluestflame (24th November 2010), John Parslow (26th November 2010), Ki's (26th November 2010), NoTingles (22nd January 2011), Seikou-Kishi (25th November 2010), sygh (28th December 2010), Teakai (25th November 2010), yaksuit (27th November 2010), Zook (26th November 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Jim Corr - Making a stand for the people of Ireland and an example to the World

Well, I just might go buy one of his CDs. Good on him!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Default Re: Jim Corr - Making a stand for the people of Ireland and an example to the World

Revolutionaries, such as those in Ireland and America, never realise, at least until it's too late, that revolution never brings about anything more than superficial change; the glove puppets change, but the hand is the same green and scaly hand it's always been.

I'm glad to see Jim Corr taking a stand on this front, it's good to see somebody who had pre-awakening fame speaking out, like David Icke (though Wogan perhaps permanently damaged his 'mainstream' credibility), rather than those who become famous within the alternative media circuit... and to think, I always only ever thought of him as 'that one with the hot sisters' lol.

Seikou-Kishi

5. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks

im glad to see my homeland getting some help

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

More power to him, I hope all his dreams come true
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

7. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

my sense is that corr is a mouthpiece of the comtrolling groups...he is not delivering his speech, he is reading it like any newscaster, he is doing it without conviction, his body language is dodgy - his eyes are wondering about with no focus...
    he is calling for people to take to the streets in a peaceful march - though we know whenever there's such a big gathering, violence follows: unprovoked or provoked... in most cases these days it is provoked by the law enforcement officers as if by design... then the crowd gets the blame, arrests are made etc.

corr may be rogue.

i wouldn't heed his calls..no. ..the system is crumbling of its own accord anyway..

i do not trust his sincerity...wasn't it himself who entered a discussion aimed at bringing jane burgermeister credibility into disrepute a while ago..this was following her detention on ridiculous charges ..anyway jane got absolved, though corr and his truth seeking remain on record..i found this, there may be more on that..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1021325/pg1

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ght=friend+foe

.. l

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

this man, whom I haven't heard of before (not living in Europe) is making a stand too

Nigel Farage - 'The Euro Game Is Up! Who the hell do you think you are ?
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jsgrfQ-4zRg

transcript:
    Speaker: Nigel Farage MEP, UKIP, Co-President of the EFD group;

Debate: European Council and Commission statements - Conclusions of the European Council meeting on economic governance (28-29 October)

Transcript:

Good morning, Mr van Rompuy,

You've been in office for one year and in that time the whole edifice is beginning to crumble, there's chaos, the money's running out - I should thank you; you should perhaps be the pin-up boy of the Eurosceptic movement.

But just look around this chamber, this morning. Just look at these faces. Look at the fear. Look at the anger. Poor old Barroso here looks like he's seen a ghost.

They're begining to understand that the game is up and yet in their desperation to preserve their dream, they want to remove any remaining traces of democracy from the system. And it's pretty clear that none of you have learnt anything.

When you yourself, Mr van Rompuy, say that the euro has brought us stability. I suppose I could applaud you for having a sense of humour, but isn't this, really, just the bunker mentality?

Your fanaticism is out in the open. You talked about the fact that it was a lie to believe that the nation state could exist in the 21st Century globalised world. Well, that may be true in the case of Belgium, who haven't had a government for six months, but for the rest of us, right across every member state in this Union - and perhaps this is why we see the fear in the faces - increasingly people are saying, 'We don't want that flag. We don't want the anthem. We don't want this political class. We want the whole thing consigned to the dustbin of history.'

And we had the Greek tragedy earlier on this year, and now we have this situation in Ireland. Now I know that the stupidity and greed of Irish politicians has a lot to do with this. They should never ever have joined the euro. They suffered with low interest rates, a false boom and a massive bust.

But look at your response to them. What they're being told, as their government is collapsing, is that it would be inappropriate for them to have a general election. In fact Commissioner Rehn here said they had to agree their budget first before they'd be allowed to have a general election.

Just who the hell do you think you people are?

You are very very dangerous people, indeed. Your obsession with creating this Euro state means that you're happy to destroy democracy. You appear to be happy for millions and millions of people to be unemployed and to be poor. Untold millions must suffer so that your Euro dream can continue.

Well it won't work. Because it's Portugal next, with their debt levels of 325% of GDP, they're the next ones on the list, and after that I suspect it will be Spain. And the bailout for Spain would be seven times the size of Ireland's and at that moment all of the bailout money has gone - there won't be anymore.

But it is even more serious than economics. Because if you rob people of their identity. If you rob them of their democracy, then all they are left with is nationalism and violence. I can only hope and pray that the Euro project is destroyed by the markets before that really happens.

European Parliament, Strasbourg - 24 November 2010

Credits:
    Video: EbS - European Parliament

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bea For This Post:

Hughe (29th November 2010), sygh (29th December 2010)

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I watched this video yesterday and it really touched me. The whole situation with Ireland right now has greatly concerned me for it's people and sovereignty. Jim is very dedicated and I hope that more and more folks with influence step up and communicate the message that we all need to hear. Very brave man.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Briggs For This Post:

Alloya (26th November 2010), Isthatso (29th November 2010)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Default March in Ireland at 11am Saturday 27th

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I really, really like Nigel Farage. He's never let van Rompuy get away with his stuff without at least a bit of a bollocking. He gets shut up in Parliament all the time though, and he's blacked out in the media.

I didn't get the sense that Jim Corr was a mouthpiece for the 'agenda' or anything like that :S

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Bea (29th November 2010), Hybrid5226 (6th April 2011), sygh (29th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #11
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Quote Posted by Cate (here)
    Dear Friends,
    [...]
    He is now urging the Irish people to take a stand and march in a peaceful protest in our capital Dublin this Saturday 27th November against the corrupt and ridiculous actions of our bankers and politicians....He is advocating a default on our debts and following the example of countries such as Iceland and Argentina.
    Jim has given countless radio, newspaper and online interviews and has a great website- updated daily:
    www.jimcorr.com
    Please forward to all you know......
    In peace and truth
    Cate
    Wow!!! Wow, wow, wow, wow ... WOW!

I've been waiting for someone of some import in the entertainment arena to come forth and lay it out on the table like it is! My wait appears to be over.

Many kudos to Jim Corr! What he is doing now is no less than what Spartacus had done in the slave uprising against the Roman Empire. Heroes are often manufactured but far less often discovered. Jim Corr, we could use someone of your stature, conviction, and courage here in Canada. My full support to you!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus

Thank you, Cate!

16. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg deleted
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 13:03.

17. Link to Post #13
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Jim Corr : Message to the people of Ireland

Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Hybrid5226 (6th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    my sense is that corr is a mouthpiece of the comtrolling groups...he is not delivering his speech, he is reading it like any newscaster, he is doing it without conviction, his body language is dodgy - his eyes are wondering about with no focus...
    The message in the Video is valid, is it not? Why discredit it? When you have time to think ahead and write things down you will revise and reword until its right - but then it may not sound natural as only very few people can be that eloquent right of the cuff. I think what you are seeing, is someone nervous and who is simply reading a prepared piece, that he wrote on camera - not the easiest of things to do without a lot of practise.

Personally I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

20. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

where's Bono ? ...was just asking ...oh that's right , he's in Australia talking with Kevin Rudd

21. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

john :
    Quote The message in the Video is valid, is it not? Why discredit it? When you have time to think ahead and write things down you will revise and reword until its right - but then it may not sound natural as only very few people can be that eloquent right of the cuff. I think what you are seeing, is someone nervous and who is simply reading a prepared piece, that he wrote on camera - not the easiest of things to do without a lot of practise.

Personally I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.
    i don't think you know what i'm seeing ..it's always best to speak for one's self .. best wishes l

22. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    i don't think you know what i'm seeing ..it's always best to speak for one's self
    I am not speaking for you. We both saw the same video, our interpretation of the way in which it was presented was different - that's all I wrote.

If you want to shoot the messenger, that's fine, fire away no one is stopping you. It seems par for the course on forums these days anyway. Personally I am more interested in the message rather than the messenger.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

23. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

john
    Quote If you want to shoot the messenger, that's fine, fire away no one is stopping you. It seems par for the course on forums these days anyway. Personally I am more interested in the message rather than the messenger.

true, one can only speak one's own opinion...personally i find a message and messanger inseparable, which is one of the reasons of my being here - so i am able to discern more successfully..or else, any odd nespaper would do... l

24. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Thanks for the link.
    Now, conscious politicians start to speak up.

25. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg deleted
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 12:35.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast