Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: What to Believe......... (Wilcock interviews Corey Goode on GaiamTV - July 2015)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: What to Believe......... (Wilcock interviews Corey Goode on GaiamTV - July 2015)

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Here is my reaction to this Corey Goode video. My first reaction is that this setup and its content is bizarre. It is by definition bizarre that a 30 minute video contains two persons in a commercial content production context making a "serious" claim to explain who we are and what's going on with humanity and ET presence behind the scenes. I am saying this in neutral terms, not to judge it, only as a neutral observation/view - that I have chosen to be interested in these kinds of things and that has led me to now watching this bizarre Corey Goode episode. I get new information from it, filled in as much mystery as most other content out there. So now I've said it - this is bizarre. Having said that, let's have a look at what other things I find bizarre. I find it bizarre that we have hundreds upon hundreds of people around the world stepping forward as whistleblowers over decades telling the public about what they've experienced in regards to UFOs and ETs, yet day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year no person currently in an authorized position steps forward and says anything about any of it, the disclosure could have happened at least 70 years ago and it hasn't! That silence is a very disturbing bizarre thing, considering the fact that this is stuff having to do with understanding the reality we live in!

So I am making two totally authentic observations here and without attaching any beliefs into these I am on an intellectual level making the following conclusion: The Corey Goode video interview I just watched is not more bizarre than a presidential speech by Barack Obama that contains "proposed solutions to and actions to take to deal with important problems" but never about anything having to do with disclosing important truths. For this very reason - that I'm witnessing two totally bizarre phenomenons that should not even exist in my reality but it does - tells me that whatever I believe it is totally freaking more bizarre not to ask the question - what the heck is going on here, of course humanity must do all it can to find out the truth about these kinds of things. And when you don't do that, it's like living life knowing that you could know much more about the reality you exist in but you don't even choose not to know that - it is just automatically chosen for you. And that's even more bizarre!

Becoming reminded about this extremely weird bizarre fact is telling me that there are great levels of deception out there, the world needs us truth seekers...!!

What is a bit less bizarre is that I have witnessed a UFO with my own eyes. Why that is less bizarre is that at least I know on a personal level - without any information filters in between - that white orbs exist in the sky, are huge, move intelligently and travel enormously fast. I don't even have to believe either this or that about that experience, I can just conclude that's an undeniable experience I've had...
    well, they can be very persuasive not to talk...

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    some say Jade Helm is going after the Patriots who were defending Bundy Ranch declaring war against America...

1st victim found dead in his car Jeffrey Lash, $5 million dollar weapons stash found in his home...

"Found in the home of Mr. Lash, and at various other locations around Los Angeles, this report continues, was an astonishing weapons cache of over 1,200 weapons, scopes, and assorted other military hardware, over 6 ½ tons of ammunition, at least 13 specially modified vehicles (including a submersible SUV) along with nearly $250,000 in cash.

The estimated value of the arms and ammunition alone in the possession of Mr. Lash, this report continues, is over $5 million…and does not count towards the value of his extensive property holdings nor his sophisticated military-type heavily modified vehicles..."

"the only child of Joseph Jerry Lash (1922-2010), who during World War II was a US Navy aviator and after the war began working in the fields of microbiology and chemistry…and in July, 1947, was chosen to be a part of the medical team assembled by the Office of Naval Research (ONR) to “examine and investigate” the remains obtained from a downed “flying saucer” recovered in Roswell, New Mexico..." link
    now pops has been dead for years, so they weren't teaching him any lessons, but what might he have shared with his son, the government never wanted released?

was Jeffrey one of the alien insider whistleblowers?

Did he know the government was going to come for him after what he shared?

did MKUltra plant in his head he was an alien hybrid?

so many questions...

but after everything Corey has shared...

he is still alive and typing...

why hasn't he met lead, why isn't he dead...

do they want this info out, or has he been discredited to the point everything can be debunked...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 28th July 2015 at 22:50.

2. Link to Post #22
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: What to Believe......... (Wilcock interviews Corey Goode on GaiamTV - July 2015)

Why isn’t Corey dead? That’s an excellent question, for which there are a number of possible answers. Here are a few, just for thought starters:

1. He’s a “sanctioned plant”, a psyop subject who is only saying what the PTB want him to say, whether willingly or induced. This has been proposed here, and it is a familiar dodge. It is one possibility, but only one of several.

A bit more thought might produce:

2. His information is genuine and related to an ongoing realtime situation/civil war in the Secret Space Program.

This, if so, produces a rather more interesting possibility: He (and Gonzales, if also real, we await confirmation) is or could potentially provide the PTB with actionable intel on the plans, strengths and weaknesses of the renegade SSP Alliance. The PTB need to keep him talking for the time being in order to learn the SSP Alliance’s battle plans, views, and biases. He is, at present, one of the few windows they may have into that operation. Corey’s realtime reports of meetings within the Alliance may be among the best intel they can get (given that they will also have sent “defectors” into that group as double agents but perhaps none so highly placed.)

Intel. This consideration will keep you alive for a reasonable time, as long as you stay within that inner loop, no? Corey would be in a double bind here: Mandated to tell your audience, but your opposition is also listening keenly for clues.

In short, as Woody Allen said: They need the eggs.

3) The information is real, but coming from Corey’s recalled memory and subject to distortion and emotional blockage.

Now here it gets murky. A huge amount of what we see in films and fiction about the “scifi” space programs etc. is - as we know – based on hidden fact. This has been demonstrated again and again.

How, and why? One of the plausible channels for the uncanny prescience of film designers and writers is the very simple possibility that they’ve been there. That these individuals are simply drawing on their own “20 and back” memories – whether consciously or not – to recreate some of that off-world world they experienced.

This could happen. These emotionally tortured individuals become writers and artists because of a compelling need to convey their reality. This is an accepted interpretation of why artists are artists. Fiction is a great way to tell the truth.

4) The total weirdness scenario: That Corey - and presumably others – are being catfished [fooled] by some type of holographic reality that has the capacity to overtake even the most highly trained perceptions. This cannot be excluded, but given the obvious planning flaws of other false flags (9-11, Sandy Hook etc), has perhaps a lower probability, in my estimation – but make your own. This would be the BlueBeam scenario – but given how heavily it has already been exposed in the AltMedia – are the mutually isolated “need to know” planners really that good here? We’d be dealing with a much higher level of organization here. Not impossible, not confirmed.

I’m sure this thread can offer at least one other possibility that does not begin with “5) barking psychotic…”, my friends.

And having a menu of possibilities here is always preferable to premature closure of the brain cells. Making a decision too quickly may not be the wisest course here. This situation may remain ambiguous for quite some time. You don’t have to believe everything that you think, but we may need to continue gathering information before coming to any informed viewpoint.

Cheers,

Selene

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

21g (29th July 2015), betoobig (29th July 2015), Bluegreen (29th July 2015), Harley (29th July 2015), Matthew (30th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Another question, perhaps even excellent question, that one might ask -- why have some people of considerable talent, experience and intelligence been promoting Corey for at least a half year now, in public and in private ?

I wish I knew.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2015), Curt (30th July 2015), Harley (29th July 2015), Hervé (29th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (29th July 2015), Jake (29th July 2015), Marianne (1st August 2015), Mike (29th July 2015), Muzz (29th July 2015), Omni (17th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RedSun88 (1st August 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015), Sierra (29th July 2015), william r sanford72 (29th July 2015), Wind (29th July 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Here is my reaction to this Corey Goode video. My first reaction is that this setup and its content is bizarre. It is by definition bizarre that a 30 minute video contains two persons in a commercial content production context making a "serious" claim to explain who we are and what's going on with humanity and ET presence behind the scenes. I am saying this in neutral terms, not to judge it, only as a neutral observation/view - that I have chosen to be interested in these kinds of things and that has led me to now watching this bizarre Corey Goode episode. I get new information from it, filled in as much mystery as most other content out there. So now I've said it - this is bizarre. Having said that, let's have a look at what other things I find bizarre. I find it bizarre that we have hundreds upon hundreds of people around the world stepping forward as whistleblowers over decades telling the public about what they've experienced in regards to UFOs and ETs, yet day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year no person currently in an authorized position steps forward and says anything about any of it, the disclosure could have happened at least 70 years ago and it hasn't! That silence is a very disturbing bizarre thing, considering the fact that this is stuff having to do with understanding the reality we live in!

So I am making two totally authentic observations here and without attaching any beliefs into these I am on an intellectual level making the following conclusion: The Corey Goode video interview I just watched is not more bizarre than a presidential speech by Barack Obama that contains "proposed solutions to and actions to take to deal with important problems" but never about anything having to do with disclosing important truths. For this very reason - that I'm witnessing two totally bizarre phenomenons that should not even exist in my reality but it does - tells me that whatever I believe it is totally freaking more bizarre not to ask the question - what the heck is going on here, of course humanity must do all it can to find out the truth about these kinds of things. And when you don't do that, it's like living life knowing that you could know much more about the reality you exist in but you don't even choose not to know that - it is just automatically chosen for you. And that's even more bizarre!

Becoming reminded about this extremely weird bizarre fact is telling me that there are great levels of deception out there, the world needs us truth seekers...!!

What is a bit less bizarre is that I have witnessed a UFO with my own eyes. Why that is less bizarre is that at least I know on a personal level - without any information filters in between - that white orbs exist in the sky, are huge, move intelligently and travel enormously fast. I don't even have to believe either this or that about that experience, I can just conclude that's an undeniable experience I've had...

I agree that the 30 minute Corey Goode disclosure videos are a bizarre commercial set-up. Perhaps for this reason, I can’t suffer through them – they seem so ridiculous to me – is this really how “disclosure” about what’s really going on in the world is going to happen? By way of Gaiam TV for ten bucks a month?

I do remember my first realization that the stories being told on main stream TV were also bizarre. It was right after the Boston Marathon “bombing,” and the alternative media and so called conspiracy theorists – and even just some normal young techie types on Reddit –were actively looking at other potential perpetrators of the BMB than those offered to us (the Tsarnaevs). Pictures were being rapidly shared on the internet of Craft personnel at the scene and prior warnings about bomb drills by the Boston Globe and matching/unmatching backpacks and the official narrative was spiraling out of control quickly. So damage control had to step in, particularly to ostracize the “conspiracy theorists” and get the sheeple back to their pens. So there I was flipping through the TV channels trying to get more info about the event and I came upon Rachel Maddow of MSNBC holding up the official 911 Commission Report (why now? 11-12 years later?) and waving it around calling it the “authoritative” book on what really happened on 911. And this was literally weeks after I had come to realize it was all a big lie (yes, I was very late to the party) so it felt very surreal. I remember thinking: This is odd. Why is Maddow talking about 911 when the story should be about the BMB? And also: Well that’s a little bizarre, since Maddow was supposedly so critical of the Bush Administration and particularly Cheney….wouldn’t she be someone who might doubt the official narrative if she were really who she presented herself to be?

Then I turned the channel and got some other talking head on another station – this time a right-leaning one (it might have been O’Reilly on Fox but I forget now) and this person, who was supposed to have the exact opposite political/social/religious views, was remarkably spewing the same nonsense about the 911 Commission Report! Again, this was 11-12 years later! They were synchronizing the “NEWS,” telling their own liberal/conservative crowd of believers the same things. Reminding them about 911 so they wouldn't ask too many questions about the BMB! My left-right paradigm shattered immediately and my lingering belief in Main Stream reality instantly dissolved. Now it’s really a surreal experience to watch or read MSM news (and I rarely do, except for amusement). It comes across as so fake to me now, so utterly bizarre. It amazes me that more of my friends and family don't see this.

But now here I am, trying to figure out what IS real – and why we’re constantly lied to, day in and out, about almost everything. I have to believe (well, I don’t have to…..) that we poor surface dwellers are getting close to something big – something game-changing. Otherwise, the intentional dumbing down with GMOs, fluoride, really bad education systems, intentional disinfo, mass hypnosis, etc. doesn’t make much sense to me. I mean, wouldn’t it make more sense to have humanity more educated and more able to assist whoever is in charge to colonize more parts of space? If secret space programs are real, why not educate all of us to be able to participate in it and to learn to develop/use our psi skills – wouldn’t we be more useful then? Why have most of the population so dumbed down and in such poor shape/health that we are essentially useless? Even as a slave class, we wouldn’t even be able to mine gold in the conditions many are in…. So what makes sense to me right now (and this is ever changing) is that the PTB fears that we are getting too close to BECOMING AND KNOWING who and what we really are and what we are capable of, since once we all know, once energy is “free,” once we can all do the same things they can do, once we have developed our own psi skills, there are no more class distinctions – there are no more rulers. And I think for the PTB, that’s terrifying. What good is it to be a Psychopathic Ruler when no-one is under you?

Just musing here….I don’t know what to believe either. But that’s what makes sense to me at the moment.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

badmotorfinger (19th August 2015), betoobig (29th July 2015), Bluegreen (29th July 2015), earthdreamer (26th August 2015), East Sun (2nd August 2015), Innocent Warrior (29th July 2015), Matthew (30th July 2015), Pam (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015), Sierra (29th July 2015), Wind (29th July 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote I agree that the 30 minute Corey Goode disclosure videos are a bizarre commercial set-up. Perhaps for this reason, I can’t suffer through them – they seem so ridiculous to me – is this really how “disclosure” about what’s really going on in the world is going to happen? By way of Gaiam TV for ten bucks a month? 
    If you want to believe Corey, then Yes! And you would believe that it was all at the request of higher beings that have the technology and the means to blockade the Solar System.. You would have to believe that the time is Now,, and theres no other way!! Must, pay money to Giaimtv,, so sayeth the Blue Bird People,, saviors of Earth. You would have to Believe that every person who has seen UFO since the -blockade- are whackos. You would have to believe that History hinges on Coreys Story. Furthermore, as it unravels you will be expected to feel sorry for him, no matter the wake of destruction he leaves behind. You will see apologists for him,, but you will never hear it from him..

You will have to believe that all of the burning bridges behind him are someone else's doing...

AND, you will be paying him for it!

No, don't BELIEVE any of it. I've watched lots of folks lament with regret because they believed him.

Theres more evidence that the earth is flat!!!

Good people, don't believe any of it. Go with what you Know!

Do you really believe that a single human is chosen by higher beings to be savior??? Thats what they told me in Sunday school,, wasnt true,, broke my heart!

Higher beings here to bring us into cooperation with a more advanced community??? That was the exact language used in the Indian Removal Act!!! History tells a different story..

if you want to believe that humans have no potentials without a savior then that is your right..

I dont buy it for one damn second!

Beliefs can be dangerous.
    jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

9. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

awakeningmom (29th July 2015), betoobig (29th July 2015), DaRkViPeR (29th July 2015), Delight (29th July 2015), Elainie (30th July 2015), Gardener (29th July 2015), Hervé (29th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (29th July 2015), M-Albion-3D (9th October 2015), Marianne (1st August 2015), Matthew (30th July 2015), Muzz (29th July 2015), Pam (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015), Sierra (29th July 2015), Sophocles (30th July 2015), Twain (29th July 2015), william r sanford72 (29th July 2015), Wind (29th July 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,590 times in 5,379 posts

Why not just not believe. And while at it not have faith. These things are crutches - they short circuit rationality.

I don't need to believe in myself or my daughter or you. I don't have to have faith in life or god or the earth or the sun. They just are.

But I do have to believe in my ability to formulate a logical sequence. And I have to have faith in god or Aurora or Corey. If I don't, they aren't.

Spirit doesn't need belief or faith to be real - it is in me.

What is real is, what isn't, isn't.

I don't know anything with certainty. And my belief or faith is just an opinion.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2015), Bluegreen (29th July 2015), Delight (29th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (29th July 2015), Jake (29th July 2015), Mike (29th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,550 times in 32,726 posts

-------

My first encounter with Corey Goode was in 2006, when he was a Project Camelot follower. I have all our early e-mail correspondence. He made it known he was an IT specialist, and a sensitive and controversial issue came up (connected with the Serpo affair, that was very heated at the time) in which I wanted to correctly identify IP addresses from several different e-mail headers, some from government contacts.

Corey was able to assist me with that, but the very next day he wrote to me saying he had to break off all contact because he and his wife had returned home one evening and found all the lights left on. He was very anxious, and felt it was a warning.

A while later, he wrote back to me saying that I could be reassured that it was all a false alarm, as his wife had reminded him that he had left the lights on himself.

This is a true story.

13. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (22nd September 2016), avid (29th July 2015), Baby Steps (29th July 2015), betoobig (29th July 2015), Brizil (29th July 2015), Curt (30th July 2015), Elainie (30th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2015), Fellow Aspirant (11th July 2016), Gardener (29th July 2015), Hervé (29th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (29th July 2015), Jake (29th July 2015), Jean-Marie (4th May 2017), kanishk (29th July 2015), M-Albion-3D (9th October 2015), MalteseKnight (29th July 2015), Marianne (1st August 2015), Mike (29th July 2015), mojo (29th July 2015), Pam (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015), Sophocles (29th July 2015), Star Tsar (29th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th July 2015), Twain (29th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Delight, I agree, this is something we can all check out first hand. Always go back to the first source, and test it, (sniff test works pretty good).
    Quote One person's stories are used to buttress further stories. For instance the "soul catcher" meme may have started with JZKnight in decades past. When one looks deep to where the first evidence is given, one may discover it was without evident base but repetition "makes it so". All it takes is one "authority" who creates a story that appeals to the audience.
    Citizen-2, Is the title you gave to the thread a clue perhaps for the reason this kind of 'disclosure' might be sanctioned? The bluebird of happiness xwhistles a happy tunex......absorbing isn't it?
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2015), Jake (29th July 2015), MalteseKnight (29th July 2015), mojo (29th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Sierra (29th July 2015), Twain (29th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

I want to believe... Where is even the smallest bit of evidence to support the case? In all that history Corey doesn't offer even one shred???? Big claims do require having proofs...Neil Armstrong brought moon rocks back, so why not Corey scooping a handful Martian pebbles or a unknown tool or tech item, a photo, a military record? Something he observed on Mars ie structures, that we can search through photo evidence from the rovers collection to verify. Or support Hoaglands claims of glass tubes and domes? What about telling us what species are using the craft caught on film around the world, the ETs in the famous Turkey video, or the famous Jerusalem UFO footage or for that matter the UFOs filmed in Oregon? To my knowledge he hasn't corroborated anything. He wasnt the first either to identify Blue avians, that claim goes to Bonnie Meyer.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

betoobig (29th July 2015), DaRkViPeR (29th July 2015), Elainie (30th July 2015), Gardener (29th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (29th July 2015), MalteseKnight (29th July 2015), Matthew (30th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015), Sierra (29th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,207 times in 5,679 posts

I don't know what to believe either Citizen2. In fact, I stopped "believing" long ago. I'm just along for the ride. I consider myself an observer, nothing more/nothing less.

You may find that, like most of us you find a whistleblower testimony that rings true with you. But oh wait, NO!, this other guy makes alot of sense too... but his facts don't match up perfectly...so now what??? We had everything in a nice tidy box and now we're being forced to - GASP -think for ourselves??? Oh no!

I go to church with my Dad most Sundays. Not because I believe in the stuff but because I know my Dad appreciates it ..and its also a nice excuse to spend time with him. You gotta give the Catholic church credit man...they tell the same boring stories week in and week out and the people still show up. Depending on what church you go to, there is likely to be some variation of the story (stories). There are countless variations of the same story, and everyone is convinced their story is the right one. I think you know where I'm going with this...

We're no different. We're just mulching over the same ****. Day in n day out. It's all basically the same...but no no no it's the Mantids that created us, the reptilians are subservient--no, that's backwards it's the reptilians that run things, so n so said so--but so n so is a milab--oh he is, it's all a big psy op! Etc etc.

I don't think the most pertinent question here is whether Corey is telling the truth or not.....I think the most pertinent question is: who gives a sh!t? He's just introduced yet another fantasy into the equation. If we're gonna slap him we have to slap everyone else too. What's the difference if bird aliens in bubbles are protecting the galaxy or blue midgit aliens from the Pleiades??? How could anyone ever hope to know in the midst of all the disinformation that's out there???

The forum runs in a continuous loop of cycles, and it seems no one ever notices. In no particular order...

- someone will start a thread saying something like "do you all feel something? Something is happening..." this something is never specified but everyone lines up to confirm it. ("I feel it too!") Various astrological explanations are given for our strange feelings and we all nod gravely and wait for this vague event to arrive ....of course it never does.

-then a similar thread will pop up, because a Fulford or a Wilcock will claim "something is gonna happen" too. This excites various bands of people because whistleblower a,b, and c all seem to confirm it with their cadre of psychics and witch doctors.....this gains a little steam until once again, nothing happens.

-then a thread will arrive to justify the previous 2.....citing various time line dynamics responsible for none of the predictions coming to fruition. ("It's because of all the work we're doing" someone will inevitably say. What "work" this is is anyone's guess) and you get the feeling thru it all that people want the apocalypse to arrive, just like the religionists do, for various reasons I'm too tired to untangle here... but mainly to just say "I told you so"

-a whistleblower arrives on the forum..he's a big hero at first but soon things go sour. All the elements of this are debated ad nauseum until someone inevitably says "come on guys! Is this really that important? Let's get back to the important work we do here!" Again, this "work" remains unexplained, but 100 people line up to thank the post anyway.

....and then it starts all over again.

I like what Ernie said. Just stop believing in stuff....stuff that you can't confirm. John Lennon sang once "I believe in me...yoko and me...cuz that's real-ity". I know, I know, I don't like Yoko either but that's not the point...

Guys, it's as obvious as it's ever gonna be in this game that Corey is full of sh!t. Can we get on to the next thing already? Someone get a "feeling" that "something important is gonna happen real soon". I'll take that. I'm ready to turn the page. Hey hasn't Fulford predicted anything lately? Someone start a thread on that. Let's keep this cycle moving for gods sake! Pretty soon a new whistleblower will arrive and we'll have to be ready for him/her!

It's like Bill said: life is a game. It feels serious while you're playing it.. (paraphrase) I don't even know what my point is....Maybe it's that I'm feeling very discouraged because our game is no different/important than anyone elses.....I used to feel so important reading and discussing this stuff! LOL! I really did. I thought we were on to something....but we're just as lost as everyone else!

Hey, anyone else feel that? Oh I'm feeling it! Feeling it bigtime!......despair
    Last edited by Mike; 29th July 2015 at 07:56.

19. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

21g (29th July 2015), alh02 (29th July 2015), awakeningmom (29th July 2015), betoobig (29th July 2015), Curt (30th July 2015), DaRkViPeR (29th July 2015), earthdreamer (26th August 2015), Elainie (30th July 2015), Iloveyou (29th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (29th July 2015), Jake (29th July 2015), Meggings (29th July 2015), Pam (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Sierra (29th July 2015), Twain (29th July 2015), Ultima Thule (1st August 2015), william r sanford72 (29th July 2015), Wind (29th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

My first encounter with Corey Goode was in 2006, when he was a Project Camelot follower. I have all our early e-mail correspondence. He made it known he was an IT specialist, and a sensitive and controversial issue came up (connected with the Serpo affair, that was very heated at the time) in which I wanted to correctly identify IP addresses from several different e-mail headers, some from government contacts.

Corey was able to assist me with that, but the very next day he wrote to me saying he had to break off all contact because he and his wife had returned home one evening and found all the lights left on. He was very anxious, and felt it was a warning.

A while later, he wrote back to me saying that I could be reassured that it was all a false alarm, as his wife had reminded him that he had left the lights on himself.

This is a true story.
    Get the picture:

He's been forming this reality of which he's found himself in for at least nine years.

Maybe he has had some "help" or maybe not, who's to say?

Either way, most would label it as delusional.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

alh02 (29th July 2015), avid (29th July 2015), betoobig (29th July 2015), Elainie (30th July 2015), Gardener (29th July 2015), Hervé (29th July 2015), Jake (29th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Sierra (29th July 2015), Sophocles (30th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Unsubscribed Twain's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I don't know what to believe either Citizen2. In fact, I stopped "believing" long ago. I'm just along for the ride. I consider myself an observer, nothing more/nothing less.

You may find that, like most of us you find a whistleblower testimony that rings true with you. But oh wait, NO!, this other guy makes alot of sense too... but his facts don't match up perfectly...so now what??? We had everything in a nice tidy box and now we're being forced to - GASP -think for ourselves??? Oh no!

I go to church with my Dad most Sundays. Not because I believe in the stuff but because I know my Dad appreciates it ..and its also a nice excuse to spend time with him. You gotta give the Catholic church credit man...they tell the same boring stories week in and week out and the people still show up. Depending on what church you go to, there is likely to be some variation of the story (stories). There are countless variations of the same story, and everyone is convinced their story is the right one. I think you know where I'm going with this...

We're no different. We're just mulching over the same ****. Day in n day out. It's all basically the same...but no no no it's the Mantids that created us, the reptilians are subservient--no, that's backwards it's the reptilians that run things, so n so said so--but so n so is a milab--oh he is, it's all a big psy op! Etc etc.

I don't think the most pertinent question here is whether Corey is telling the truth or not.....I think the most pertinent question is: who gives a sh!t? He's just introduced yet another fantasy into the equation. If we're gonna slap him we have to slap everyone else too. What's the difference if bird aliens in bubbles are protecting the galaxy or blue midgit aliens from the Pleiades are?? How could anyone ever hope to know in the midst of all the disinformation that's out there???

The forum runs in a continuous loop of cycles, and it seems no one ever notices. In no particular order...

- someone will start a thread saying something like "do you all feel something? Something is happening..." this something is never specified but everyone lines up to confirm it. ("I feel it too!") Various astrological explanations are given for our strange feelings and we all nod gravely and wait for this vague event to arrive ....of course it never does.

-then a similar thread will pop up, because a Fulford or a Wilcock will claim "something is gonna happen" too. This excites various bands of people because whistleblower a,b, and c all seem to confirm it with their cadre of psychics and witch doctors.....this gains a little steam until once again, nothing happens.

-then a thread will arrive to justify the previous 2.....citing various time line dynamics responsible for none of the predictions coming to fruition. ("It's because of all the work we're doing" someone will inevitably say. What "work" this is is anyone's guess) and you get the feeling thru it all that people want the apocalypse to arrive, just like the religionists do, for various reasons I'm too tired to untangle here... but mainly to just say "I told you so"

-a whistleblower arrives on the forum..he's a big hero at first but soon things go sour. All the elements of this are debated ad nauseum until someone inevitably says "come on guys! Is this really that important? Let's get back to the important work we do here!" Again, this "work" remains unexplained, but 100 people line up to thank the post anyway.

....and then it starts all over again.

I like what Ernie said. Just stop believing in stuff....stuff that you can't confirm. John Lennon sang once "I believe in me...yoko and me...cuz that's real-ity". I know, I know, I don't like Yoko either but that's not the point...

Guys, it's as obvious as it's ever gonna be in this game that Corey is full of sh!t. Can we get on to the next thing already? Someone get a "feeling" that "something important is gonna happen real soon". I'll take that. I'm ready to turn the page. Hey hasn't Fulford predicted anything lately? Someone start a thread on that. Let's keep this cycle moving for gods sake! Pretty soon a new whistleblower will arrive and we'll have to be ready for him/her!

It's like Bill said: life is a game. It feels serious while you're playing it.. (paraphrase) I don't even know what my point is....Maybe it's that I'm feeling very discouraged because our game is no different/important than anyone elses.....I used to feel so important reading and discussing this stuff! LOL! I really did. I thought we were on to something....but we're just as lost as everyone else!

Hey, anyone else feel that? Oh I'm feeling it! Feeling it bigtime!......despair
    ~Yea I'm feeling it too~.

Gotta wonder about the people who've paraded all these whistleblowers around for years. Were they fooled too? Seems like nothing they've said came true. Hmm

You've described the Avalon whistleblower cycle of disillusionment, cognitive dissonance and shared delusion well, in ways that I think some people wouldn't dare say. They just leave.

There's a fresh crop of actors out there. Hard to tell the nutters from the actors though, but for me, after years spent observing these cycles, I'm pretty much done with whistler-blowhards. Put up or shut up, 'Coreys', Drakes, and Tolecs. There's hardly any difference between scam artists that charge you for empty bags, or those that ask only for donations.
    Last edited by Twain; 29th July 2015 at 08:13.

23. Link to Post #33
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I don't know what to believe either Citizen2.......
    The tasks are many and, to put it simply, the work is to be us. Experimenting with free energy, raising awareness about chemtrails, research (real research, not that outdated stuff they teach us in university), healing, etc etc... we're the builders of a free world.

I think we're on the same page, with the insiders and the whistleblowers who's claims can't be substantiated. I've lost interest in them. There are more efficient and effective ways to find the answers we seek. Look at the knowledge researchers have contributed, brilliant.

It's never wise to be absolute about these things, so if an insider comes along, gives us a heads up, helps us in some substantial way, then great. But if we need to believe, need to follow a series of articles, posts, episodes, in the hope they're a real insider who will come through with the goods....no, I don't believe, no time for that, we've got a free world to build.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 29th July 2015 at 12:27. Reason: Took out bulk text, clarify, typo
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

24. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

21g (29th July 2015), avid (29th July 2015), betoobig (29th July 2015), DaRkViPeR (29th July 2015), Gardener (29th July 2015), Hervé (29th July 2015), Iloveyou (29th July 2015), Jake (29th July 2015), M-Albion-3D (12th October 2015), Marianne (1st August 2015), Matthew (11th August 2015), Meggings (29th July 2015), Mike (29th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Sierra (29th July 2015), Sophocles (30th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th July 2015), william r sanford72 (29th July 2015), Wind (29th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #34
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Totally agree Mike - I'm not sure what to believe any more... but the ride is certainly getting.... "interesting"

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I know a real MILAB.. This person is broken. This person is watching the word MILAB become another word to laugh at..

This person does not have a wordrobe person or a makeup person or PR people or spokespeople, or media contracts.

After Corey, will MILABS be a laughing stock, ridiculed and scorn,, like abductees who suffered because of all the false reporting? Keep yer eye on the ball...

The MILAB information that is coming out is being GAMED...

Do you think that it doesnt hurt anyone, if his story turns out to be BS? Stay tuned!

As for a cosmic wave of love? Go ahead and send that on over, no need for the announcement...

jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th July 2015), betoobig (29th July 2015), Curt (30th July 2015), Gardener (29th July 2015), Harley (29th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th July 2015), Marianne (1st August 2015), Mike (29th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Sierra (29th July 2015), Sophocles (30th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th July 2015), william r sanford72 (29th July 2015), Wind (29th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

could it bee....

truth and balance
    TRUTH and BALANCE

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

avid (29th July 2015), Baby Steps (29th July 2015), betoobig (29th July 2015), Bluegreen (29th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2015), Gardener (29th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th July 2015), Jake (29th July 2015), Lost N Found (1st August 2015), Mike (29th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Sierra (29th July 2015), Wind (29th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I put this comment on the Giam TV under one of their videos but I don't know for sure if it will show up, so I'm posting my feelings here:

If the Sphere beings and the Avians are truly serious about “full disclosure” then they should first be honest with us and fully disclose and explain to us what they are, who they are, and where they came from and why they are here. They should disclose to us what their true purpose and agenda is, within this construct we experience as our physical reality, at this particular time. They should also fully disclose who the other three races are who are here with them as their allies and why are they hiding? How and why should humanity trust them if they remain mysterious and cloaked in mystery. We, humanity, have been lied to and manipulated for thousands of years and we have no reason to trust them. Bird species are from the reptilian family. They are not humans. You said their message is that they are NOT our “saviors” and that we should focus on raising our consciousness and be more loving etc. Okay, so we got their message loud and clear and we have been hearing that message through out time from gurus and churches. They are not here to “save us,” so they should probably just go away and leave us alone, because apparently we have no need for them, - particularly if they are not going to fully disclose to us who they are and what their true agenda is. As a human, I see no reason for them to be here and I don’t give consent to them being here. We got their message, and they are not our saviors so who needs them? Now they can leave. The message of “love and forgiveness” has been given to us humans for thousands of years and used by the negative forces before to gain our trust, and they are very good at deception. We have no reason to believe them, they are not here to "save us." So what good are they and what is their agenda?
    Last edited by Ruby; 30th July 2015 at 03:49.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

Elainie (30th July 2015), Fellow Aspirant (29th July 2015), Nasu (30th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,207 times in 5,679 posts

Mods, I was thinking that maybe we should merge this with the "Flat Earth" thread...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Curt (30th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mods, I was thinking that maybe we should merge this with the "Flat Earth" thread...

why ? if it bothers you that much...just don't read it...geez

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Nasu (30th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Richard S. (30th July 2015)

36. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

I think that these are fair questions.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Nasu (30th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast