Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: What to Believe......... (Wilcock interviews Corey Goode on GaiamTV - July 2015)

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: What to Believe......... (Wilcock interviews Corey Goode on GaiamTV - July 2015)

Hey

I can't pay for the subscription to access the Corey Goode interviews on GaiamTV. Does anyone have a copy downloaded that they can share? I don't want to pirate the video, but if we can pretend I watched it off your screen (we can do a screenshare).

I was surprised they want to charge for that content. I get its the business model but we have to share this info as much as possible.

Can we do this?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spacejack For This Post:

betoobig (31st August 2015), Shannon (31st August 2015), WhiteLove (31st August 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: What to Believe......... (Wilcock interviews Corey Goode on GaiamTV - July 2015)

Quote Posted by spacejack (here)
    Hey

I can't pay for the subscription to access the Corey Goode interviews on GaiamTV. Does anyone have a copy downloaded that they can share? I don't want to pirate the video, but if we can pretend I watched it off your screen (we can do a screenshare).

I was surprised they want to charge for that content. I get its the business model but we have to share this info as much as possible.

Can we do this?
    Project Avalon does not indorse the pirating of Brands or Products, not puplic, or private. I'm sure you understand. The guidelines are quite clear on this specific matter..

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

betoobig (31st August 2015), Billy (31st August 2015), Elainie (31st August 2015), Gardener (1st September 2015), Muzz (1st September 2015), Selkie (31st August 2015), Shannon (31st August 2015), Sophocles (31st August 2015)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4